{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Pozí, I ate the whole hospital menu ... Come on, nor the crumbs left :)) ... although little had to be chosen ... first dish: salad or lentils or paella ... second dish: loin or hake and dessertfruit or yogurt
Too many sauces for my liking and little fishing
The menu is worth 4.35 euros for employees so it is worth eating in the hospital ...... and taking into account that the closest bar should walk like 2 or 3 kilometers away:-/

Will it already be inaugurated?;)

greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2011 1:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ....... finally Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D, but I think we spoil the time for the weekend: twisted: ...

Jolín Owash What a cheap menu, if it's okay, it's not worth eating at home .....
Velia I suppose you will go to the inauguration of the cider house, what envy !!!!!!!!!???? .....: d
Marcita hopes that this year will be good for allergic or less bad ......

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
03/11/2011 4:11 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Finally Friday, and opening day ... yes we will be there ... I will take something at your health: d.
Here he began to rain, jolin, and I wanted to have painted the kitchen chairs and get back with the patio ... Anyway, I will continue with the curtains, which I am now doing some to my sister, as a gift fromcomplies ...
Owash, of course, I like Prado, is not worth eating ...

I'm going to take a shower that we have come a bit caladitos ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2011 4:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I come to tell you that I have broken my own nap brand: 4 hours and 25 minutes: Mrgreen:
I returned very late and very tired of the hospital, I ate, I read 4 things from the press (Terrible Japan) and I lay on the armchair;)

I imagine that the Cacereña ciderberry is already inaugurated ... although I inexplicably do not see the world or the country, with the news :))

DiabetesForo
03/11/2011 4:39 p.m.

Good night, routerillos
Jooooolin, Owash, who envies more pigs you give me ... but how is it possible?A nap of those must sit ..mmm ... I don't know how to describe it: d.
A while ago we came from the inauguration .... Joooo, how well we had a great time, we came before because we took Angela and a friend, and we had to take her home .... Vicente and Celia came and her son Fernando was missing byTEMPORARY PROBLEMS ... They were very happy, many people, a lotChorizos to the cider, ranchera cortos, tortilla depatatas, chest cake, table of magnificent Asturian cheeses .... come on, a luxury ... and tomorrow we have already reserved, that our friends want to meet him and we will go to eat ....
Anyway, hopefully they are lucky that they deserve ...

Kisses to the entire route.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2011 6 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

By the way, my last memory of tonight all the victims of 11-M ... Now that my daughter lives in Madrid, who travels by subway every day to go to her faculty, it is easier to keep in mind such atrocity.Something like that can't, you should not forget ... I take care of what each of the relatives who lost part of their life feel.That day ..
And incidentally, my solidarity to the Japanese people ... impressive !!!! ... my entrails are when my entrails.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2011 6:13 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

BIEEEEEEEEEN BY ALEA: D: D: D, how much I am glad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am sure that they will be phenomenal: D ... a kiss.
Uffff ... the impressive, tremendous Japan ..... tremendous the force of nature before which we cannot do anything, how little and vulnerable we are before that ....: ((: ((((((((
Owash you do know how to take care of you hahaha ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/12/2011 6 a.m.

… The first thing a sidra drink, well….Hydratillos right?… And a piece of magnificent potato omelette ... surely some more hydrate ... then I already attacked a minced torting, that is, a kind of cornstick of corn, ah, and and by the way another drink of cider ... these are alreadyThey are lords hydrates ... now some minitetas with cabrales and other Asturian cheeses, and more cider ... This should be easy to calculate, but the cider had its effect ... yes, more cider, more mini -mitas….No, no idea of ​​how many hydrates, by then I had put insulin, 3 in square and 2 in normal ... let's continue, the sausage to the cider, also magnificent, and a more pair of drinks of cider, ah, and of course, cakeof goat, fucking, and more cider, and another tortlack nothing !!!!…By the way, I have not told you, and the company? Well, Alea, her husband, her children, her friends ... and we, the full family with a friend of ours and another from Angela ... and more people who walked throughThere ... I was time to leave, but in what Ángela claims "h, I wantconditions".The dinner in conditions turned out to collect a hamburger in an McDonald to take it at home, Montse and I a glass while we saw the save me ... but we were talking about the hydrates, because you will ask how I went with the measurements, because there they go, 109 before bedtime, 131 at midnight, and 110 when I got up.If there is nothing like regret food and calculate correctly ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/12/2011 6:16 a.m.

hahahahaha Juan Luis Jajajaja ..... It is clear that there is nothing like having a good time and in good company .... nothing better than that: D: D: D

DiabetesForo
03/12/2011 6:44 a.m.

Juan Luis, you are an ax calculating, that the spychas are a fire test: D, but you have already a doctorate :)) ,!What envy they couldn't have gone!Hey, and goat pate, what?;)
Yesterday I was seeing Jimmi at the save me and parting with laughter with what I had :))
Owash, those naps are great for health, as soon as I can also do it, of course I do not fall asleep until 3 in the morning and I have an lack of control of life .. that I love it deep down.
Kisses to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/12/2011 9:49 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Juanluis is an abuson :))
The American Diabetes Society affirms, in its last article, that eating such good things and having so roundly exceptional postpondrial glycems is only available to those chosen for glory;)
A Savant of the diet by rations :)) :)) :))

The best thing about the nap was that I was not scheduled: Mrgreen: but I sat from cinema ... and at night I slept my 7 hours: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
03/13/2011 5:32 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
The cuélebre works: d: d.You can not imagine how we fed yesterday ... less bad that we are from end to end, because it is a mortal pecan ... We gathered 12, we arrived at 2 in the afternoon and Juan Luis and I retired to the8: Shock :: Shock :, There the plastas of our friends stayed for a while again ... there was nothing that put us that it was not to suck our fingers, but the star dish for my taste was the fabada, uffff, uffff, the best fabada I have eaten in a young time: d.And what about the "Isidrín" that did not stop scanning cider? ...

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/13/2011 7:34 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I already knew that I was going to go to Alea very well, she and her son are very excited, and that is the most important thing, also the kitchen loves her.: D

I am worried about Japan's disaster, my daughter's best friend has all her maternal family there.The Japanese have a great capacity to withstand pain, but this is too much .., and also the nuclear threat .., they say that an explosion such as in Chernovil cannot occur, because the reactors are turned off, but radioactive leaks will be.They will go ahead, but it is very strong.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/13/2011 10:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am glad that Alea's business has started well, surely with such a rich thing to eat, they are going wonderfully.: D
And Juan Luis, I think you have to give us some lessons, because it seems you are a teacher in the count of hydrates :))
What has annoyed me of these carnivals has been to miss the talk they gave here in the Valladolid Counting Association for portions, surely I had been very good, but you can't have everything ...

Regarding Japan, I hope that with the experience of Chernobyl disaster, more victims will be avoided.From what I have read, the population has already been evacuated within a radius of 40 km around, and in Chernobyl, it was not done up to 6 days after exploding.
With how well prepared the Japanese are usually for earthquakes ... it must have been tremendous ...

DiabetesForo
03/13/2011 11:56 a.m.

Very good.

Finally I find a calm ratio to enter the forum.

First, a memory for Japan.Regina Is something known about Jana's family?Give it memories.

And the second is to thank Velia and Juanlu the compliments.The truth is that we are putting a lot of illusion, but we still lack filming and the cider house needs more experience, but little by little we will take rhythm.My greatest wish is that we have to hire some staff, partly to have breaks, but also because being able to create some employment in these times would give me a lot of joy.Little by little.

Yes we miss my son Fernando, who could not come because there were no ships because of the storm in the Strait.But at the inauguration we had a good time, with family and friends who accompanied us.
On Saturday we were also busy (and that there is no task).Today everything is more paradito.On Sundays, and more if it rains like today, people leave less.So we take the opportunity to organize a little more.

Well, let's see if I'm up to date on the forum little by little.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
03/13/2011 12:55 p.m.

Hugs from distance, Alea.
It will go very safe, the only thing needed is time ... the rest you already put it.

I come pissed off ... and a lot.
The failures have already begun and with them the first discussion.
I feel a little grumpy smurf ... but send noses: evil :: x
The fact is that when you go to visit my mother to the residence (in the same center of Valencia) I have seen that in addition to cutting 2 of the 3 access streets, in the only one that was going to be free they have installed 4 positions/chiringuitosVaried ... one of supposedly ethnic clothes "Machupichu", another of Nosequé stones, another of several cachivaches also "Machupichu" and another of drink of drink (above sell alcohol that is prohibited the sale in the street: shock :)
In this way they create a funnel and in practice they block the access of vehicles at the entrance of the residence ... taking into account that almost every day is going or comes 1 ambulance: shock: the thing, I think, is serious.
Total that I have approached to comment on a friendly local police ... commenting that the emergency route is impossible to be free and much less in the days of failures, if you force people to walk down the street and not byThe sidewalk ... and the guy, educated, I have referred to put a complaint to the sellers and the fault that requested it, that they have permission from the City Council and he was not going to do anything ...: Shock: ...and that if necessary the ambulance would cross through the park: |

The complaint is of no use, because from here to the process, give course, study it and transfer it will have already finished the failures ... Meanwhile, crossing their fingers so that nothing happens ...

Anyway ...: Shock: to endure, even more, a week I like less.: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
03/13/2011 2:53 p.m.

Alea, congratulations, you'll see how the business goes ahead, however illusion that is not.

Juanluis, you are my idol .... eat whatever you want and perfect control.When I do such an excess, my measurements the next morning force me to go for a walk before breakfast: Mrgreen:

The Japan is a barbarity (I hope that the family of the acquaintances is well), they are well prepared for earthquakes, but water ....... has a devastating force, unfortunately it has been necessary to see what can comeTo do with my own eyes, and you try your heart.We are very tiny at the huge force of nature.But we still do not take care of her, and without worrying about her.

The nuclear centrals will have problems, and there will be considerable radioactive leaks ... but I suppose they will be able to minimize them.At the moment the spirit of doing things are already seen, they prefer to disable reactors cooling them with seawater than to try other methods that do not use them but should not be so effective ...

Hopefully they control it on time, and do not go anymore.

Owash, you to the failures like me to the pillars ... how much further the better ...

Greetings from Monday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/14/2011 5:24 a.m.

Good day ...... here another one who does not like parties at all:-/ .... The only good thing is that you don't work two days and try to go well, but the rest of the week a total bassYou have to get up early and curre ....: |

I sometimes think that the earth is therefore revealed that we give it, I know that it is not so, that earthquakes and cataclysms were until millions of years that there was no pollution or na .....: Mrgreen:.But Japan, the more I see it more overwhelms me .......: |, we are little in front of nature so see if we start respecting it a bit .....: Shock:

Well, it's Monday and I don't feel like anything ...... hehehe .... so to curra ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/14/2011 5:36 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Here it rains and in what way ... Of course there is no way to cheer up with these gray and disabled days.
I don't like parties, agglomerations, tails, and what to say about the rockets do not give me a shog ... as Prado says, to take advantage of the holidays to rest ... Owash encouragement!
Regina, I want the family of those friends to be well ... how sad!

And little else, I'm going to get the mess ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/14/2011 5:53 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family
I have only one minute, they are waiting for me, but I send you a greeting, I already have "cards" on Facebook.
On the 24th we go to the endo and I will check if the Hemo has lowered now that we no longer use the Bayer meter, the bad thing is that we carry a streak that Telita, or is high or is low, the case is to take the opposite :)) :) :) :)) We do not stand with a ball, but well we know that this is gusts and there is no choice but to pass them.
Until another time

mani05's profile photo
mani05
03/14/2011 11:55 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.