{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon !!!
I continue Pochi, but improving ... curiously my neighbor is the same ... Lan night I was laughing when we told each other the symptoms ... in short, at least today he has given me to cleach and go to buy, and thatI say that it will be a good sign ... yesterday I spent the afternoon on the couch without a desire for na ...
And encia my maid is outside ... Ayssss, if the defenses lower me when he leaves ...
Owash must be failures :)) :)) :))
Unfortunately I agree with Nacho ...
Prado, a kiss.
Nehis, as the administrator of the Route on Face is Alea and now has little time may take the permission ...

Kisses and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/17/2011 1:54 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Holasss

Well, I'm not for jogging ...: |
I started the day receiving glycosilada: 7.6%: Shock :: Shock ::/:-/ ... according to my calculations I would walk over 7% ... so I don't understand that result.
But I still understand my endocrine, which tells me that it is an acceptable control and that I do not worry ... that perhaps the laboratory has not refined: shock: ... I do not know if I am a very rare, mixed geekWith my spirit of soring pituffer, but lately I do not understand many things that happen to me or see and grab some monumental pimples ...
But well we'll move forward ... I guess.

The worst is my mother, very malita, in the final stretch already, without any possible remedy ... I do not think it lasts much longer ... it was expected, given the years it has already been coming ... so they are coming weeks orunpleasant days.

Regarding Japan.
I have 2 rules that I almost always follow: politicians always lie (and Japanenes now have great reasons to lie) and I never believe what comes out on TV ... I even doubt the general press, unless I know personallyTo the journalist most information is considered misrepresented (per action or by omission).

Tica, the eye cannot be ocular tension?

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 4:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Go Owash, I feel a lot about your mother ... I suppose that according to what diseases and circumstances the outcome will be taken as a break, although it must be tremendous ... I send you a lot of encouragement and much strength from here, of all of us... A kiss Enrome.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/17/2011 5:07 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Owash a strong hug ....... I understand that even if expected it has to be hard ...

kisses

DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 5:15 p.m.

Owash entered to send you a very strong hug, no matter how expected it is never prepared enough and it hurts a lot.So I wish both her and you who suffer as little as possible.
By the way they have sent a friend of us to faith, a tendon has been cut by cutting ham, they just operated.If you cross it, proceed well that he is a good friend.
A lot of strength for these days and a huge kiss.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
03/17/2011 5:24 p.m.

Owash, that everything is fixed in the best way and a lot of encouragement.Maybe the rise of hemo is for this concern you have.
A hug

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/17/2011 6:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Owash, friend, a lot of encouragement, indeed not as expected it hurts less.

And greetings to the whole route, I still lose with the work, and already telling the hours to return to Cáceres.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/18/2011 5:08 a.m.

Owash, I feel your mother, I hope you carry it as well as possible.

Anabeg, Prado, Alea and Velia, thanks for giving me the instructions/accepting me on the Face route, it seems to me another great place to share things.

I continue, desperate with the works, on the lack of heating, hot water and bed with wet hair, I have earned an otitis as a gift.
They have prescribed me a few drops this morning, they put that 1ML are 25 mg of glucose and that it has to be taken into account by the diabetics.It seems a bit exaggerated, the boat is 10 ml, I mean 250 mg of glucose, and taking into account how it is absorbed and the small amount it is, I do not think it must be "taken into account" right?

DiabetesForo
03/18/2011 5:32 a.m.

I believe that not Neihs, in addition otitis itself can raise glucose, like any infection so observe more often and take care of yourself ......

Finally Friday: D ..... It seems that time will accompany us: D: D: D: D:

Owash a lot of encouragement and a very big hug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't feel like curing hehehehe .....

DiabetesForo
03/18/2011 5:41 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!
Owash, another hug !!!;).The hemo will not be the change of method?Wasn't it that the blood was going to match the capillary? .. If we take into account that so far the capillaThe rest, sure you have reasons to get pissed off, but I tell you one thing, I am also a grumpy, that is not good for us ... I sometimes grab every tantrum, which I do not think it is worth it:-//
Neihs, do not talk to me about works, I ended up to the bun last year, in the end I gave me until the cry ... and in Madrid my daughter is now suffering ... They already finished the bathroom, in the absence ofPut the toilet and the sink, I mean that for Monday ... and the rest of things we leave for when they finish studying ... so I understand you perfectly ... Let's see if with the treatment soon heals the ear .... The sugar of certain medications is like a joke, let's go if my daughter takes a Mary I think she is ingesting 10 times more than they indicate ..
And little else ... I'm going to the

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/18/2011 7:32 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello...
I spend a moment, I don't have time ... but I didn't want to stop sending Owash a strong hug and a lot of strength.
Threatening to return this weekend :))
Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/18/2011 8:13 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Owash, many animos, I feel your mother's
I just came from the educator, I ask her a couple of doubts, she told me that the lantus has no peaks, I am phenomenal and that I continue like this, I am still the same, which reassures me, and enough, in June I have to come back
Tomorrow I have to work after the week of party, but they have given good time, we will be calm
Neihs, I already saw you for Facebook, they well have another one to the group
Have a good weekend
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/18/2011 8:28 a.m.

Owash, a strong hug, and that everything goes the best you can go.

That of the works ... is what they have, that I suffer from the other side daily: Mrgreen: that's why it is sacred norm in our house, in a week you have to leave the client's house with the finished masonry,And we get it, unless it is really fat reform.Then in another week you have to finish furniture, etc ... and that fame of punctual and coordinated is what makes us stay with work even in these complicated times.

This season he is touching me to ride me too, so I keep glycemia of scandal ... and lower dose of insulin.If I'm still like this next week I will stop clicking on breakfast.I have been with post-deseasy below 80. and the average of the last month meter in 100 dive ... that the thing continues.

It's Friday, and spring, sun and good weather has come here.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/18/2011 12:31 p.m.

Holasss

Thank you very much for the spirits.
The situation is stable, at least it has not worsened, but it also does not improve that it is time to wait ... I am not optimistic, so it touches patience and see how it happens next week, which is probably key.
We'll see.

Anabeg, the lantus peak ... all of us who have used it say it ...

Mani, if you need anything from the hospital for your friend tell me ... I am in endoscopies, so in principle I should not cross it, but I already tell you that if you need something let me know.

greetings

PS: The faults is already a scandal ... the whole is worth it is established and more in pre -election campaign ... yes, then, casually, it is not given a prize to the most critical failure with politicians.

DiabetesForo
03/19/2011 6:42 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!

Our thought is in Owash ... A kiss.

Magnificent weekend, total spring ... On Saturday Paella in my sister's barbecue that celebrated the birthday, and the truth is that it was vice ... and yesterday we did not leave, but we also took advantage of the patio, we took several severalBoard games with Ángela ....
Today the walk has also been great, Ohhhh, how it is appreciated, yes, I am already losing allergic ... I've been with the antihistamine for several days ... Let's see if summer arrives:-/ :)) :) :) :) :))

And little more .... good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/21/2011 5:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, good afternoon.

Although I write Poqquito here I read you very often and that's why I wanted to wish Owash that things are solved in the best possible way and send him many spirits and hugs.

For the rest without news, here a great time, Diego continues with his honeymoon (and last) and me ... the same.

Hugs to all that the group so nice that you have put together on this route.Ah!Alea congratulations on the inauguration and good luck.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/21/2011 11:27 a.m.

Good ...... uffffffffff ..... how much does it cost to start on Monday .... Each time it is more uphill, how the years are noticed: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Nacho there is no evil that does not come, right? ..... and they say that the work is health so in your case the two sayings are fulfilled :)) :)) :)), but if you save a puncturewhat you earn .....

Owash I imagine that everything is still the same, patience ..... a kiss

Here also a magnificent time, heat at noon and sole

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/21/2011 1:41 p.m.

Holasss

Everything is still the same with my mother, I think it will still go for long :?I don't know if that is good or bad:-/ ...
Anyway:-/

Well, seeing a little basketball the other night I got into this advertising in a NBA game:

An example of citizen commitment and participation: D.Howard is a national star in the USA ... The other 3 protagonists have diabetes: Chris Dudley, Walt Frazier and Alana Beard, all former professional players ... is an advertising that is seen inThe official NBA website, before the summaries of the matches.

Nacho, I don't get anything at breakfast either ... it is also true that breakfast very little because the activity I do is already considerable, what I do is get a few hydrates several times during the morning ... a partner measured thelast week the kilometers he made and 14 km came out in 6 hours:-/

DiabetesForo
03/21/2011 2:32 p.m.

Good morning route !!
Here too, it's good, good!I want to take out spring clothes, but between that it is something soon, and that I have everything saved in boxes, I think this year I still have enough ... :?

Nacho, how well when people are efficient, with those of the windows we have been delighted, do not see what way of doing everything, the first day, we already had all the windows put, and the second topped and sealed ... and the plasteristLikewise, he moved the moldings in one day.But the plumber with the heating ... that patience for God ... had told us that it would take 2 or 3 days in the heating, it has taken a week.And the seriousness, very little, arrived every day at the time that came to him, and every morning he excused himself that he had gone for material, and well, it can happen, but already when in the middle of the afternoon he tells us that he hasthan to return to material, and the next day in the morning the same, your soul falls to your feet.For me the worst, the hot water, all week telling him that if it could not be given in some way, and nothing, Saturday arrives with a tube, and in 10 minutes, he already had connected the exit and the boiler entranceof the heating circuit and we already had hot water ... I almost killed it ...: x less bad than yesterday already ended, today we will close all the ditches of the ground with cement, and to paint so that next week they put thesoil ... like this we already started to see the light ... :)

For the rest, yesterday I got that the material already gave me 4 boxes so as not to have to spend every 3 weeks, thus seeing if I endure the month with 200 ... and waiting to see if they tell me something about theBomb, according to what the educator told me, I think they met this week to decide, so to see if it is or the one that comes to any news ...

May you all have a good day !!
Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
03/22/2011 3:41 a.m.

Good morning ...... Time was already broken: ((: ((.... how little the good lasts ......

Neihs have already happened the worst, nothing you have the new house and what a pleasure to see it ...
The works are hateful but necessary, but how laziness they give, this year I have to do some little things here in the office, but it does not require work, I will put windows but exterior without removing the ones I have, painting, changing the keys of the lightsAnd the curtains, we go a face washing: D, that is already needing it ..... and I hope to do it before the summer .....

Velia where do you get ??????: D ... I haven't read you for days ... I hope everything is good ...
Owash How's following everything?
And the missing to see if they tell us any little thing .....;)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/23/2011 7:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.