{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Tica, thank you very much for the answer.I am still forgetting that I can increase the basal with the %... what disaster I feel right now.I would probably have solved everything with that.But well, I don't know that I don't forget now.Typical boyfriends of beginner, I suppose.And congratulations on the wedding and the German adventure ... I want to migrate to me also with so many people who seem to go there.And those who know firsthand do not live badly, everything must be said.

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
03/03/2011 1:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tica, puppies are beautiful.We also had a beagle, he died last year with 12 years, but it was one more of the family.My daughter had a tremendous illusion for a Beagle puppy and we could not tell her no, although in a floor it is difficult to have them because they need a lot of exercise.
Velia, if Angela has that illusion and you have a house, I would give it to him.It will help her exercise and are very affectionate.They are hunting dogs and do not bite or fight with other dogs.Think about it ..: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/03/2011 1:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Helloaaaaaaaaa

Macllaudi ... A kiss to your baby.

UYSSSSS A "BOA": Mrgreen: ... I'm not much of marriage links, although preparations are very close to me: the marriage course, interviews with the priest, the interviews of the witnesses :))
I laughed a lot doing witness :)) :))

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2011 1:42 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Velia, how are you?I imagine how I walk from Liada, when you see it give it greetings, there is less time for youKnow your land
Neihs, the Carnival of Ciudad Rodrigo are very famous, I know for my in -laws, I have not been any year.With the lantus it is happening to me that I tend to wake up, even if I go to bed, I will tell the endocrine on the 18th to see if it is not better to put it in the morning, to see what it says, it is a question of trying
Tica, congratulations on the wedding!What illusion, I still remember when I was with the preparations, what nerves
Owash, adapting to the new center, little by little you will get used to the new site
To others many greetings
Kisssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/03/2011 4:11 p.m.

Good night!!!!
Well, this morning with Alea and Jaime ... there they are with a mess of the copon, but advancing ... the good thing is that Jaime is very happy and does everything with a good humor, that helps, because if it would not be a stress ..And alea to the day talking on the phone ... They are tired but well ... send memories again, to see if one day it describes soon and can be connected.
Regina, I see him complicated, although I would like not to feel that repulsion for the animals: Oops:, among other things he would make girls and Juanlu very happy, who also grew up with a dog.
I'm going to see me ...
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/03/2011 4:19 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route !!
It's already Friday !!And Carnival Friday !!:))
Although he said that this year I was quieter, today I will be accelerated again, hehehe.This afternoon we get off for Ciudad Rodrigo, I already want toLess grace makes me, even if I like to see the cuts that the young men do to them :)) But the atmosphere that is usually, is insurmountable, it is great to see the entire square jump when the song of the carnivals is sung, "the Gorda bellFrom the tower "I'm already excited: D

Anabeg, I hope you meet you this Holy Week, even if I have it easier to stay in Santis or in city.We could do the one left in Cáceres those days, if people are good ...

Well, I say goodbye to everyone until Wednesday, because although I have internete tb in the mobile, I do not think that the carnivals end up.
You have a good weekend, and that the glycemias accompany ...
Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
03/04/2011 3:51 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!
Neihs, that you enjoy carnivals ... It is a party that I don't like, and that as a young man I disguised me:-/.Anyway in Cáceres there is no tradition.
We are in Madrid, it seems that it is sunny, although last night it rained us ...
Yesterday they gave Angela's notes, he has exceeded the first evaluation, he has had 8 outstanding and 2 notables: D: D: D ... Anyway, what am I going to tell you, that I am wider ... and that before the nightWe had moved with sugar, what a night between glycemia, c
Well, little ones, I'm going to finish that we are leaving shortly.
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/05/2011 6:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss.

I spend a moment, that they have put and internet in the cider house and my son's girlfriend has been brought, so I take advantage of a minides to have coffee and greet you.

I do not have time to read much, so I tell you that everything is already very advanced, that we have finished painting, that I had never cleaned so much in my life and that I am exhausted, but wishing to end and open.Surely on Wednesday or Thursday we can inaugurate, I will tell you.

Well, I leave you, I follow the task.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/06/2011 1:57 p.m.

Good night!!!!
Go Alea, you are advanced, already with the Internet ... at least between clean and clean you can connect a little.
We continue in Madrid, we have just come from taking a good walk that we have gastronomic weekend that you do not see ... Ayssss what tired!Tomorrow we return and in passing we premiere the 110 :?, Joer if going to 120 is going on eggs, I don't want to tell you at 110 ... Anyway, I think the ideal speed on highways is 140, so we are going to fool ourselves.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/06/2011 3:23 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good night......

What a joy to read you: D: D: D: D and how little it is for you to open ..... how good .......
Congratulations to Angela for those note, I am not surprised by Velia that you drop the slime hehehe ...... By the way, how are the controls?I imagine that everything has already stabilized, right?

We a little time ago that we arrived from O Cebreiro to eat a rhyquisimooooo cooked ...Many already put ...... Finally ... I think so absurd ....: Shock :: Shock:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/06/2011 3:36 p.m.

Good morning, Monday with some fresh at dawn, although it will then heat the sun.

From the 110 better not to mention ......... that he warms me ............. and I get the sugar ..... hahahaha.

Prado, more or less we are the same guild .... so we can take care of these Cantamañanas that we have as rulers.

Alea, how nerves, and how much work you will carry, you will see how everything goes well.

Let the week begin well, and continue better.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/07/2011 3:03 a.m.

Good morning.
Alea, you will see how much effort is rewarded.
Tica, congratulations on that wedding ... This month is my anniversary ... 19 years.
Velia, what a pride of girls you have ... Congratulations.
It also seems absurd to reduce the speed ... to save?that we turn off the light at 10 ... that we buy milk from a certain brand ????Chorras measures of an incompetent government that leads us to disaster ... but we continue swallowing ...
Velia will tell us how the highway is going ... If they told me that this measure is to avoid accidents, well ... they are already worth.
I would like to see them in their official cars ....
Greetings

DiabetesForo
03/07/2011 3:36 a.m.

Good night route !!!!
We are already in Casita !!!! .... The truth is that it becomes longer ... yes, I do not enter politics in these bad times for the government, that I am the PSOE: D ....
And as we still still (here is a carnival party today and tomorrow).
Alea, tomorrow I call you.
Owash, don't look so at the navel, man :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

To all kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/07/2011 5:17 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

110 is Normaglycemia, right?A shoe wink to the multitude of diabetes patients in our country .... 140 was a 7%glycosylated, intolerable

The Carnival, I have not noticed it ... there is little tradition for these lands

Today I have eaten in the hospital: shock :, I will have to talk seriously with my endocrine and with the nutritionist, these menus are not suitable for a-diabetic-empownetic warden ... I still remember the piece pear of ration that gave itTo my father: shock: at least 400 grams of pear: shock: ... and then gave him saccharin in the coffee of the snack :))

Encouragement to Alea ... surely everything is going well because you deserve it, you know how to do it and go to work well ... wing, ball :))

By God, what you note of Angela, in 15 years as a student I have not had so many outstanding:-/

DiabetesForo
03/08/2011 1:51 p.m.

Good night, route !!!!
We ended the minivacations, and I say, why do we have 2 days of carnival if they are not celebrated here?: Shock: ...
Here we are seeing Barça ... Ayssss, what nerssssss.
And they have already answered from Abbot, he has not won Juanlu's story, one pity and again it will be ... to see if my boy is inspired, which lately has a number of work that does not allow him to be to something else ...
I talked this morning with Alea, I was very happy, he says that he already sees the light, that he is looking very good ... tomorrow I will go to see if I can put a handle, because my intention was to go on Friday and after the Toledo night thatWe had, it was impossible.
Owash, but it is not clear to me, did you eat well or fatal ????:-/
Well, routerillos, you have a good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/08/2011 4:30 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, give a lot of memories to Alea, that I am glad that she is doing so well and that I already call her soon, that I am Liadilla.Kisses: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/08/2011 8:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good day......

hehehehe Owash, better take it with humor right ??????What a good fault we do ...

Congratulations Velia, you wish with all the merit: Evil: ..... what a cross :)) :))
Nacho because we have no choice but to move on, pulling the car:-/, you see, the government meets with large companies, the little and self-employed are the great forgotten even if we are one of the few who will continue to currand and pay religiouslyTaxes ..... in short ......: |

Have a good day ...... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
03/09/2011 4:28 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Thanks Prado, you are sports: D;) ... The truth is that he deserved it, but jolin, what tension until the last minute:-/.
Here it rains, thankfully the rain endured until almost the end of walk.
Regina, I will tell you.What raquel? ... almost in the final stretch .... Jolín how the days go by ...
It is true, the 110 is one of those magnificent figures glycemic speaking ... Angela Siepre says "How good!":))
I'm going to reuger the artichokes and I long ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2011 4:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route!
I'm back, with a lot of sleep, but back to the routine.
In the end the carnivals have been great, although the glycemia have not accompanied me, this exam if I have suspended it :?.In the morning if I was fine, but the nights, with so much party, have revolutionized a little.
I was almost always for the 200 and something.I even reached a 350 with 0.1 of ketosis, but hey, I have tried, controlling each little little despite being out there and clicking to correct.But the truth is that I have tried, I have left diabetes in the background, the first thing has been to have fun ... I believe that 4 days of "rest" of diabetes, they have been worth it, taking into account that this is notI do it often ... and I am now again with normal values ​​by pulling at short, so now to recover the average ...
And on Monday the educator called me, I have to go to sign the consent to have it when they meet, which will be in 10 days or so, like this there is less.
Alea, then you open this week ... will you be nervous, right?Much encouragement !!
Owash, the hospitals cafeteria menus almost always leave much to be desired ... you can't take the food you?
The truth is that I have not thought much about the 110, to go to the people my father has led, and the truth is when he returned if he has respected them.If there were enough people who respected them, but those who did not do it, seemed that they were more silly than ever.Yesterday when he returned, one began to give the long ones while we anticipated a truck, then when he passed us, he put on our right in front of us and stopped us.There is a lot of fool out there, regardless of the 110. I wish me to aim the registration and call the police, by Gili ***

Have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
03/09/2011 5:28 a.m.

Very good, route

Alea, how little you have left to open, to see if when we go on 22 we are not with hurry, we are left with Velia and we take some sidrines (what time I do not take them ...)
Velia, congratulations to Angela for the note, how well you have done it with both, it is to give you an Oscar, come on ...
It also seems to me a sovereign Gilipolz that of 110. More than to save is to raise, as if we do not have enough with the climbs of VAT, of the light, of the gas ... in short, as they say in my town "ofWhere there is no, you can't get "...
Without novelty, the carnivals are not celebrated, we went to my people and there on Saturday it fell, so little.
Noe has already started with the allergy, so we are already with the syrup in tow, we do not leave one when we are in another.
Well nothing, to have a good afternoon.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
03/10/2011 11:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.