{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Yes Prado, we follow it there ... I also just called Ángela, it has measured recess, 300, 137 and 137 ... again !!!!I don't know, at least he moving me ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/28/2011 5:24 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

... jo ...... what a difference .....: o ........ incredible !!! .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/28/2011 6:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello family !!!
I am in the library and this is going to turn off.I have not been able to read almost anything, but I think you are all fine.We have bought a house in a town and the wifi does not leave me and the carysimal adsl, so we are "incommunicado."
Good luck Alea with your sidreria, often I turn in your lives, that everything goes very well, I hope to go see it.
Mommy, to see if I call you that I don't stop a minute, I spent Juan's birthday, Sorry.How is it?By the way you have to send me the cake recipe even if it is by mail;)
To all the others many kisses and that I remember a lot of you and I hope that all the pekes and do not pekes are very good.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/28/2011 6:50 a.m.

Very good, route.
Beky, what a joy to read you, I hope you are all good ...
Velia, I already gave you congratulations in parents, but I repeat it here.As for the Contour Link, I don't trust much either ... we also commented on the hospital for the last time we were and stayed to talk to Bayer, to see if they tell us something when we return.
Well, I leave you, I'm going to control the little one.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/28/2011 10:37 a.m.

Good morning.
Beky, I'm glad to know about you.But where have you gone to live?: Shock:
Velia, congratulations on that hem.I think that we are one of those who have it :(: Oops: for us today is unattainable ...
Marcita, Noe I suppose that well completely ...
Prado, then do you think it measures "reliable" the ultrasmart? ... is the angel use when he goes out with his friends.Normally use the ACCU-Chek Compact ...
I go out to buy a gift from a nephew who tomorrow is his birthday: D
Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/01/2011 3:47 a.m.

Good night to all ...

I read you as always from the shadow but I can't find time or desire to write.I have two week with some frightening controls, the following.Between nerves and a tooth of the trial the weekend was fatal, he gave truce on Sunday and Monday and today without going down from 230 all day again ... I am getting an insulin for the body that is neither normal half.I will see if tomorrow I buy new cartridges because I have the feeling that the latter was a little touched or something, I do not understand.And the worst thing is that my body has already become accustomed to these figures, which I don't like a hair.

In the end.I have a consultation for you.When you make changes in the guidelines, how many units do you see?Because I have climbed 0.2u in all the blocks of the day, but I do not know if I'm falling short or how much can be risen with the pump.

I will tell you the next few days to see if there are changes.Greetings to all

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
03/01/2011 4:06 p.m.

Good day.....

Paz I believe that everyone is reliable:-/, I was with the Ultrasmart many years and very happy and now they changed me to Bayer's contour because the data happens wirelessly to the bomb and I do well but with some significant differences withUltrasmart, that's why we are comparing .....

Montrial, the truth is that I have never had to change basal in these 6 years that I have been with a pump, except to program a storm when I exercise for a few hours, I usually play more with the bowling than I change more often and correct when I am when I amAlta. But fortunately I have not had serious decompensations ...: Shock :.Improve yourself ..... :)

Beky we finally read you !!!!! .... I'm glad you are all very good .....
What does everything go on ?????

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/02/2011 3:25 a.m.

Good morning people.

This crisis will end with me ... now I have less time because I have to go on to ride, and I spend less time in the office, and the few times that I am I have to take out all the paperwork at vertigo speed, and at home with theSmall

Luckily I have recovered something that has always been fundamental in me: optimism (despite everything .... Despite 110, to the anti-Tabaco law, to the crisis, to the prices of gasoline, of light.........) I don't follow that I spend quickly again, hahahaha.

I encourage those works ... that if you fall into good hands, it does not have to be no trauma.We tend to be only 1 week at the client's house, because we know how important it is that everything goes on wheels.

Let's see what date we put for that gastronomic meeting ... that I feel like it, even if we catch us a little.Good luck with the business, which in these times is when you have to press your fists and pull forward.Bringing the best of oneself, and fighting a lot, because our dear politicians are not going to be the ones who give us a hand ...

For the rest, all good, controlled glycemia, and without great scares.Well, yesterday at noon, with the hurries, I did not remember to prick ... and I remembered an hour after eating (198) at four hours (116) and at the time of dinner (90) .... of coursethat moving all afternoon.I suppose that if I did not click on me the glycemia would shoot.

And for now little more ....... that you have to get work.

I keep reading you.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/02/2011 4:26 a.m.

Jelou

Nacho, forgoting me to click on me too ... the hurry and being thinking about 15 things at the same time:-/:/ ... the 3 or 4 times that has happened to me I have realized by thesubsequent glycemia ... :?
Anyway, patience ...

Greetings to Beky, Montrial and Marcita ...

Paz, a little time to time ... The turkey's age, for something they call it like that ...

I already somewhat centered with the new hospital ... more less located where the services and units are;As everything has very good things and bad things, but well there is nothing left to get used.
In the end, after an unpleasant disagreement (although expected) and several days of thoughts found, I have decided to completely abandon my participation in NGOs ... I am too dumb and soft for what things ... from now on I will look at aLittle more the navel.

DiabetesForo
03/02/2011 1:08 p.m.

Good night route !!!!
Ufff, I have been squiring for a couple of days and what a joy to see that Becky Nacho and Montrial reappear: d.
Becky, what a joy to see you here ... it seems that things are going well, huh ???Joooo, I'm glad.New house ... the girls will be beautiful ... Let's see if you make us a visit again even from the library.
Montrial when I change I usually do it with 0.1 more time, and depending on the sections, but when you have the dogs dogs, it plants a considerably higher temporary basal, as much as it went from having a basal of 0.90 to 1.30.Just in case look at the insulin and something else, change the site of insertion, I mean that if you insert it into the gut, change to the buttock or thigh or vice versa ... sometimes the area is saturated even if it is rotated.You tell us.
Nacho is glad that you are more optimistic, and a post of 190 is not bad, and I no longer tell you to have it without insulin;)
Paz, having a 7 hemo in a kid of Juan's age is a luxury ...
Prado, to see if I call you.
Owash, because that, you look at the navel and let yourself fall here more, that this is also like an NGO:-/ and we mly among all;)
Nehis, how are you going?You haven't spent days too ...
And the same for Tica and Anabeg, how is everything going?
On Monday I was going to see Marisa and her place ... Ufff, often Curro they have left.She is quite large and is very good (except for dirt) ... She is I think still becoming the idea ... thanks that she does not have much time to think, but it is seen that he misses Vicente and Celia... Mañana I will come to see if I can give you a hand ... send many memories for everyone.
And today we went to the ophthalmologist with Juanlu, all in order ... the worst thing is that we have thrown ourselves there mid morning .... then fulfill my mother that we have celebrated at home because my maidiin has gone to Madrid this afternoon .... Now the rest of the family just left ...
Ahhhh, today Dana appeared to a casting for a trailer-book, surpassed the pre-capital and today went to the test.I was very happy, I loved the experience ... I suppose they will not call her, but as she says, they take it off it: D
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/02/2011 2:31 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nacho, nothing to lose optimism, that this is always needed.If there are mood crises (I don't think it can always be optimistic, it would seem unrealistic) to me.And you, Owash, the same.I guess you will be a period of calm and rest.I attest that sometimes it is necessary ... and that it is also necessary to know how to look (the fair) the navel.

Thank you very much for the comments.Today I have been better and I still think that it has been the insulin road added to other things, but go.I have had even a hiccup, I don't think it hahaha.I will tell you.

All the best!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
03/02/2011 5:13 p.m.

Hello everyone,

The other day I wrote a message, but it was not published and pissed off the computer: D (I didn't have time)

I have been with the flu for a week, with totally uncontrolled glycemia.I had to climb the basal to 150% and yet I was around 200. Now the opposite happens to me, that I need to lower the 90% basal that I have no hypos, I'm afraid to touch the basal because I had it very well regulated, I'm going toWait to see if everything returns to your channel.
In addition to the flu I am super linada, the puppies are huge, in two weeks they begin to leave with their owners.I leave you a YouTube video in case you want to see them Link ... Re = Related </a If someone is encouraged, I still have three left to place, but I'm not in a hurryThat they leave home are so monkeys: P besides this, I marry June 4 and I am with the roll of invitations, of detail, of the dress, of the premarital courses….And I wanted to make a simple and intimate wedding (naive of me).Then in September we are going to live in Germany for a season (does anyone know how the insulin doctors-pump roll is there?).Everything is in the air and there is nothing in particular, but my boyfriend has proposed to go there to work and for me it would be a very good opportunity in the job issue (in addition the work here is a bit insecure and depresses a lot to lookthe job offers) so I have signed up for German (to occupy the little free time that I had left)

As I commented on the message that was deleted, good luck with the tavern Alea!My Cáceres falls very far, but my uncle has gone to live there and I have a visit.When I go, I will walk and so I know people from the forum.
Paz, a seven -and -peak hem in adolescence is very good.It sounds to me that once I have one of eight and they still told me that if it is something specific, and in adolescence that nothing happened, it is something temporary and from the 18-20 you will see that everything returns to normal.
Montrial, if a high season is going on again, tries to upload the % of the basal for a few days, if you see that the issue lengthens, then see 0.1 every hour (it is what they told me tomy)
Velia, is impressive how well Angela is going with sugar, because if you have been a little time with the rule at that age, you have a hormone bite in the body that can produce any effect to sugar: P
I will try to look for a hole to write, even at work

Greetings for all

tica's profile photo
tica
03/03/2011 2:43 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning!!!
Today there is no walk, that yesterday we did double: D ... I am leaving the house fixed that I am going to see Alea shortly.
Montrial, surely it was the vial ... and yes, what a joy to have a hypo after periods like this ...
Tica, I didn't know you got married ... You'll be giving us details ... I have seen the video, and telling that I don't like dogs, I have to say that they are very cute ... You'll see when you see them Angela.With respect to sugar / hormones, in our case all lack of control has been before the rule, for now, to see if it continues.
And otherwise, I miss my boy ... Luckily it is almost Friday !!!!
Prado, what a talk last night, uffff, and that we had recently spoken ...
Anyway, I continue with my mess ... kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/03/2011 3:03 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... already Thursday: D .... How fast the weeks are spent ufffffffffffff ........

Tica, for God's, what beautiful puppies, with the desire I have to have a dog again, I cannot see this at this time hehehehe ..... They are beautiful and want to take them all;).Congratulations on the wedding !!!!!!!!!
Nacho I'm glad to read you and something more optimistic, it seems to me that we belong to the same "guild" of the self -employed, right ?????
ufffffff .... how hard: |Hopefully better times arrive and as soon as possible, you never have to lose optimism.
Velia if we have no remedy :)) :)) :)), even if we talked every day it would be the same: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: kiss Alea from my part, don't forget hehe ....
Owash It is good to look at the navel from time to time: Mrgreen:, take advantage to enjoy other things ... and rest.

I see that the sick are improving, to see if the glycemias are finished regulating .......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/03/2011 3:34 a.m.

Good morning route!
Thanks for asking Velia.I'm reading you, what happens is that sometimes I can't think about writing ...
I'm doing well, I've been with quite good values ​​for almost two weeks, even though I throw a little bass, but I prefer.Last week I only had two values ​​of 200 and little, and I know they were mine failures.So I'm quite happy.
Today I have been unbridled, I had been going down the lantus for a few days because I had dances at night, yesterday I went from 17 to 16, I went to bed with 167 and I got up with 207. It is one of those files x, although I think it's because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it isI will lower my rule, I've been looking back in the booklet, and it seems that two or three days before the rule I wake up a high day I even go to bed well.I have put more insulin (10u), 2 more than normal (6u) for 200 and 2 more because it gives me in my nose that I would need it, and now I have had 135, I have been right ... hehehe
For the rest, preparing the carnivals, that we go to town to Ciudad Rodrigo.There the carnivals are the big party, it is the bull carnival, I do not know if it will sound to you ... Other years for these parties I am all accelerated, hehe.This year I am calmer, because I know that I will take them with a little more calm and I will not spend all day on the street like other years.My niece also goes, which are his first carnivals there (last year he just born)
And when returning, beginning of the works ... we already have almost all the empty furniture and everything in boxes to move them easier .. Let's see how they go ...

Prado, the contour that gives the different values ​​is the meter they give with the Medtronic bomb?Because if they put the bomb, I think they also give me that meter ...

Nacho, optimism is fundamental, although sometimes it is difficult to keep it ... a lot of encouragement: D

Owash, what a shame about the NGOs, I have always thought that they are not always totally "non -profit", I am a bit skeptical, and I tend to think, that they take advantage of the people who want to help.

Tica, congratulations on the wedding !!And what value with the going to Germany !!I am too entrenched here to go abroad.In fact, I was 3 weeks in September last year in New York, and in the middle of the trip I was already wanting to come back ... And that I had a great time, although I started with the symptoms of diabetes there, like this who knows who knowsIf it would have something to do ...

Montrial, it is always good to find the cause of the high glycemia, I believe that when we find it, it is when we learn more ... a lot of mood Tb for you!

Kisses for everyone!

DiabetesForo
03/03/2011 4:07 a.m.

Yes, the contour is what they give you if they put you from Medtronic.These days the two meters agree ...: Shock: ... we will continue to check.

DiabetesForo
03/03/2011 5:14 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have not written for a long time since I have encouraged myself because I spend all the places to greet you.

I also want to sign up for the gastronomics.Since we are several of the earth of Juanlu we will already put a minibus .... hahaha

Congratulations to Velia for the Hemo de Angela, to Oswash for her new curro, A Alea for her bar, and to all a strong hug

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
03/03/2011 5:43 a.m.

Prado, don't you dare with a puppy?The Beagle are the best breed in the world: super affectionate P!

tica's profile photo
tica
03/03/2011 6:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Ayyyy ..... Of course I would encourage me ..... hahaha ... right now ...

DiabetesForo
03/03/2011 6:53 a.m.

ha ha
It is a medium breed pulling small.But very forest.It is the smallest hound.But I remember bad (I lite myself with people), you go to run normally, right?It is a fantastic dog to do sports jiji ...
The Perrica (the mother) has a year longer than the male, and the first year we went to do the way of Santiago 7 stages (the Prince) and I can take it without neighbor ... and became friends with all those of the road.He wears a sheet with his name and we were crossing with groups and everyone said "Neska, how?"They are super good, when they get angry and put to bark (so that they give them the toy or if you make it with food) people laugh at them because they are not credible: p The male with seven months uploaded their first (and unique) 3000 and like a champion.

tica's profile photo
tica
03/03/2011 7:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.