{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Well, our friend's family are all good, they live in Tokyo and there have not been great damage.Of course they are still concerned about nuclear risk.I admire the fortitude they have.Hanna's mother died of cancer two months ago and I always saw her with a friendly smile and words, even in her last days.My memory and my love for Takako.

Mani, to see the new hemo if it goes well.Now you have the Menarini, right?, It is the one that we always use and the monthly average with the hemo always coincides.

Alea, I already call you soon, and remember that doing clientele takes time;)

A kiss to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/14/2011 5:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning routes !!!!
The sun has finally came out, less badly, and to see if it lasts, that I was already a little fur.
Well, the news of Japan today are not very encouraging, Regina ... My mother, what panorama.And I guess we will know less than what really happens ..
Mani, to see what happens to Nico's hemo ... The truth is that melts are also brought with the new hemoglobin control methods ...
I will pass the machine to some curtains that I have made to my sister, which today is her birthday.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/15/2011 5:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning
Here it rains seas, on Sunday and yesterday spectacular days we had, today again rain, so the little ones go.
Regina we use the Aviva Nano de Roche, we will see what happens.
Velia congratulations to your sister, who are old, are, because I have a beautiful supermodern sewing machine and I think I have only used it once, nor do I remember how it is used: Oops:
I'm going to leave you a Japan link.Click with the cursor and drag to see the before and after, it is terrible.All my support and solidarity for them.
Link ... unami.html >
Kisses for all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
03/15/2011 6:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good.

I escape another little while of my obligations and I greet me.

I tell you that Celia has been annoyed, again with high and acetone.This time it has been because the catheter, who carried him in his thigh, should have been inserted in a bad place and, when he took it off, a mixture of blood, insulin and pus came out: Evil:

And the best thing was not that, but the day after arriving, Drake and his brother, Otto, had fun in the beautiful while we opened the cider house, taking out the box of the catheters from Celia's suitcase and did not leave a servable one: Mrgreen: Luckily Juanlu and Montse came in our help and resolved the ballot leaving us some catheters to get out of the emergency;) What a privilege of friends.

Regina, I remember Hanna's mother (I thought "Jana" was written), a very sweet lady.Give Hanna a kiss.And I know that time is needed to do clientele.There are times of many people and times of almost anyone, but I suppose it is so.What fits me is that today I have learned (by the newspaper) that for the terrace theme we are in the most expensive area, much more expensive than the Plaza Mayor, which is more tourist.There are things that I don't understand, but anyway ...

Well, I leave you, I have things to do.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/15/2011 1:47 p.m.

But did you not say that Drake was a sky?: Mrgreen: :)) :)) :))
It will be the bad influence of Otto 8) :))
That Celia improves.

Terrorifying Japan ... and what you commented, surely is worse than what comes to us by the press: shock:

Today on the bus journey from the hospital home, I have entertained the stops of Churros/Buñuelos that I have seen: 23: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
03/15/2011 3:31 p.m.

Good night!!
I greet you, I had not been through the forum for a long time ... that vague !!!
Alea, I'm very happy that the beginning has been good, surely everything goes on wheels ...;) If we are ever going to Caceres that we will go, we will make the visit.Look at what the 2 puppies were dedicated ... it is seen that they got bored ... Luckily you had spare parts.
Velia ... I see that you have already released it and the very delicious meal ... that of Juan Luis with the calculation of hydrates ... impressive, you are an ace.
Prado, have you already started the way?I have not read everything, but I don't write today ... Let's see if I hit you a touch.
Manic manic with Nico's hemo.
As I told you on the face of the face, we were in Soria the Carnival bridge, and it turns out that on Thursday before going to the two and peak in the afternoon they call me from the hospital to go on Monday to change the bomb: Evil :: Evil: I told him that he could not, that he was out, very far and that he already had it paid (this last is not true: oops :) ... but jolin than little in advance and more a half festive weekend ... so now to waitThe next turn.
Iciar disguised himself in the Snow White Carnival, the more beautiful I was going ...: Oops: although the school is costing him a little, that the poor thing happens.
And if Japan impresses a lot, I had already seen a link similar to the one that managed man ... at least they are being foresee, to see if there are no more scares.
Happy dreams !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/15/2011 5:31 p.m.

Good morning!!!!Here again, how good !!!
Today we went to pick up the car to the workshop, which is in neighborhood next to the siderieIn the end the theme is solved, because it is impossible to pay that paston for a terrace ...
Anuski, how good to see you here ... with iciar patience, surely it happens better than it seems, or at least it does not happen as bad as we think when we leave them somewhere against their will ... if it isShy will it cost everything you do ... We are taking Angela to study techniques with a friend of ours (intimate) who is psychopedagogue, do not see what numbers it rides every Monday when I carry it ... And that knows her of everythingLife, lives 4 houses below us, and all because it costs him a lot to face certain things, but it's a matter of time ...
And I am yes, that if not, hahahaha .... I've been with stomach discomforts a couple of days and yesterday I started with the throat and discomfort, there is a vius around here and I think it has touched me a little, I hopethat lasts little ...
And of the face?Jolín, what problems I have with the fighter ... now it doesn't let me open private messages, but will it be possible?Does anyone know how to solve it? ...

I'm going to buy ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/16/2011 6:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day ...... send a little sun to here Velia how good we do, it seems that it improves for the weekend ...: D

Anuski how much beautiful time, if you have abandoned;), Jolin that appropriate for the change of bomb, but Carnival is not a holiday except for those of teaching, for other mortals it is a totally working day: Mrgreen:.I guess they will call you soon.By the way you already did the background? ... I think the ophthalmology consultations have changed ....

Hehehe Owash I imagine that Valencia will smell churros, wherever you go, no?..... heh

Alea what joy to read you, that you miss you a lot here, to see if you can solve the terrace ..... how does Celia follow ?????

Mani I imagine that you are still as laded as Ayyyyyyyy ..... Let's see when we have a primitive to retire :)) :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/16/2011 6:41 a.m.

Elena I have the appointment on March 29, and in the afternoon I will tell you, because you say that the consultations have changed, of site or renovated?And on April 7 Endo:-/
If you need any hospital, you tell me;)
Velia how are you?The virus has passed?With Iciar, because if it costs a world to go to the teacher ... in the school he is happy, but when the time comes to ask or anything to the teacher ... Well, he starts crying instead of asking for it, and of course it is wrong, I think it has even taken a little fear ... He has seen her a child and mine has taken it as if she were with her, but well I suppose that little by little she will goovercoming it.
Beky, where are you now?Tell us more things, and your princesses that will be huge, a kiss to each one.We have gone to Soria in Carnival, and when I went through Burgos I remembered you ... to see if it is solved that you can have the internet at home and put us up to date.
To another ratillo, greetings to the rest.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/16/2011 5:21 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, routeaaaaaaaaa
Aleaaaaaaaa, good luck in the business, you will see that everything will be great, and the terrace will already be solved, the principles are hard, but you will see that everything goes on wheels, you have put a lot of effort in everything
I've been without eating days, I'm partying but taking advantage of things, I entered the forum to read
On Friday I have an appointment with the endocrine, to see how, will I have asked more than once, but how long does the honeymoon take?Is it that I am going to do the year in April and I still need very little insulin, how much do you have to get up in the morning?
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/16/2011 6:34 p.m.

Good morning ...... finally sun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And very good temperature, to see if spring stays already ...: D

Anuski, so go on 29, when did you ask at the time?I wish they gave me in the afternoon, I went once and what a small difference uf ...
Well, I think the consultations have passed to the first floor because where they were, next to traumatology, because that was very saturated, I heard it on the radio, what I do not know is when they did the transfer ... you tell me when you go...: d

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 4:39 a.m.

Good Diassssssssss!
Owash, 23 Churrerias?My mother, I would make my mouth water, I love churros, hahahaha
I from sewing no idea, we are just a button, now everything I have to sew it, I take it to my mother -in -law or my mother, hehehe
Japon a pass is terrible, sometimes nature reveals itself, we are treating it very badly
The rainy day came out here, which you won that spring arrives, and that this winter was good, come on atypical, little rain
Have a good Thursday
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/17/2011 8 a.m.

Hello, everyone!!
Here also today does quite good, less badly, because we are without heating at home for the works, and without hot water that is worse ... although we have already happened the worst, that it was to chop the floor and the dust that rises.The other day as soon as he entered, it seemed the typical fear film, of an abandoned building, with all full of dust, covered with plastics and the fluorescent of molten kitchen comes to flash ... but little by little he is improving, hehehe.

Anabeg, I have read in some places that the honeymoon can last several years, like this, I believe that the question of the matter is that you continue to control in case the pancreas reserves begin to end ... I in the morning, I try to get up between 70 and 90, because that means that the night I had a good time-going on low and the average will be better.But well, I think I can allow myself to be lower during the night, because I notice the nocturnal hypo, and how I always have the juice on the bedside table, I solve them quickly.

I have read you several times that you have the route on Facebook, how can I look for you?

Have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 8:17 a.m.

Elena Look for us by putting Ruta de la Plata, it is a closed group but you ask to join and go: D

DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 8:24 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa,
Neihs, several years?uff my mother, the bad thing is that you get used to the good and then it is worse, but well, whatever you have to come
I usually get up between 70-100, although one day I have gotten up with more, I always make it right, whatever the value that I go to me
See you later

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/17/2011 8:28 a.m.

Neihs, click on this link

Link ... 00633 & amp; Ap = 1

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/17/2011 8:29 a.m.

Hello everyone,
I am still missing from the world.I only have two showers at home and one comes to look for him on Saturday in Barcelona.Last Friday they came to look for five and it was an experience, at least, very curious.The truth is, despite all the evil they had given me, I was worth not seeing the puppies again, but seeing the face of the new owners ... I think there are few things that you can "buy" and that they make you soHappy ... I guess until the first night do not let them sleep: p.Prado, surely don't you dare with the last one?He is the most chubby and I do not understand why the first one did not choose it, with how handsome it is: D

I have been a little chunga with diabetes, I have glycemia good (I think I had never got along so well ...) but I obsess that I see badly, they made me an eye recently and went perfect.But I feel a rare feeling in the right eye, I see how black shadows and I feel enough pressure.I don't know, I go to the doctor.Although it has ever happened to me and they never see me anything.The same has simply increased myopia ...

The Japon is impressive and what scares me most is that the earthquake and the Sunami is a barbarity, but after a few days, weeks, months ... the earth continues, there will continue to be plants, animals ... but as it happensSomething really in nuclear power plants, something that is not natural, the earth will not be the same as much until a lot of years, I think that radioactive materials have a useful life of 10,000 years and that does not mean that at 10,000 they stopIssue radiation, it means that they will emit less than 50%... is that it waits a lot (sorry for the word) that something that has "created" the human being, does so much damage.

tica's profile photo
tica
03/17/2011 10:57 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I don't have, at the moment I can't "have a puppy, I would like ....: |.....
Well, the worst of Japan is to come, according to an expert in the news of A3 now, there is no solution, it is a matter of hours that there is a mass radioactive leak ... All they are doing is desperate .....: ((: ((, It is terrible, I am very sorry for the Japanese people, it is a very suffered people who are giving us all of behavior.
I hope a miracle occurs .....:-/:-/:-/
Tica if you are not calm go to the ophthalmologist and make you a good review, at least you will stay calm.

DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 11:23 a.m.

Prado, the "expert" who has come out on Antena3 is a catastrophist-salgo-in-the-the-in-how-you ... and his position has not seemed to me anything serious.

I am not an expert in nuclear physics, but I like to read and find out about things.Right now I have been listening to a professor of nuclear physics on the radio, and explained that right now, those who are working at the plant, are receiving a radiation of 50 (let's call him x)/hour.And that things are serious when they reach 1000x/h and mortals from 3000x/h.The natural radiation to which we are subjected to anyone is 0.5x/hour.

Obviously, if the core is merged, once the sarcophagi are damaged, the radioactive escape will be serious and many precautions will have to take in the area.But the statement that everything is already lost is very adventurous and pessimistic.

We like it more or less .... Nuclear energy is inevitable, unless we are willing to pay very expensive very expensive electricity.The ecological energy (wind and solar) without subsidies are very expensive, but politicians love to sell us the motorcycle with the tons of CO2 that we do not release ... but I would like to have the number of CO2 emissions that entails manufacturing a solar park, and those that save later ... Let's see if ecologically, it is not profitable either ...

Nature is very powerful, and the risks are inevitable, if an earthquake of these characteristics shakes the dam of the three throats in China ... the dead would be several million people .......... and notTherefore we can give up the dams.Or we renounce our way of life, or we assume risks ...

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/17/2011 1:12 p.m.

Hopefully Nacho is solved, it also seemed to me somewhat catastrophic and should be more careful in what they say, especially when we talk about such serious things.
And yes, we like it or not, nuclear energy is necessary, of course, the countries that are best economically are the ones that depend less on oil ... we could already copy something we ... in short ....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 1:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.