{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning.
Today a splendid day: D ... Market day:-/ that with the crisis is what touches ...
Marcita, I'm glad that Noe is already better.
Velia, now works in the other house: Shock ::?: we have pending ... but it's the cane and I would have to emigrate with Angel ....
HAPPY THURSDAY .... FOR SOME FRIDAY;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/24/2011 3:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello route!

Puff, works, my parents begin the works at home just after carnival, windows, heating, floor and furniture of a couple of rooms ... the worst will be that you have to disassemble my room that is bed-nedo and all theembedded cabinets, and put everything in boxes, as in a move ...
By the way, do you know that in December they open the Ikea they are building here in Valladolid?
I have already thought that just to become independent ... :))

Here also does very good, yesterday I wanted much more to run with good weather, but in the end I could not because I did not get from 70 in the afternoon no matter how much I ate ... I think they are the antibiotics, which carry Clavulanic, and for many yogurts that, since I have been doing badly with the digestions ... and I have another week:Let's see if today under the dose of insulin and I can leave, that for once I do not get laziness ... :))

Have a good day!

DiabetesForo
02/24/2011 8:33 a.m.

Very good.

I enter to say goodbye for some time, because until we put internet and all that, I will hardly enter: Mrgreen:

I am with the last minute troubles, which are many, and my soul fell to my feet every time I look at Celia and Vicente, but it is what there is, and you have to throw out with desire, that time passes quickly andI immediately have them there.

With Velia and Juanlu I will be in contact often, so you know, if there are urgent bars;)

And nothing, that I will love that you visit me and that as soon as I can return for the forum.

A hug to all.

DiabetesForo
02/24/2011 9:50 a.m.

Much encouragement Alea !!!

We are going to miss you !!

DiabetesForo
02/24/2011 10:05 a.m.

.... Well, we are going to miss you: ((: ((: (((so come back !!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck and encouragement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D
Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/24/2011 10:14 a.m.

Very good,
Oh, Alea!I imagine how hard it should be ... we will miss you until you connect again and of course we will see you.
Velia, I don't tell you how lucky tomorrow, because you don't need ...
Well, I'm going to control the little one.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/24/2011 10:31 a.m.

Alea, you will see that everything will be very good: d.We already call ourselves.A HUG

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2011 3:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Aleaaaaa, good luck, I imagine how hard it has to be to leave Celia and Vicente, but it will be for a short time, nothing you have them there, to fight a lot for the new project you are going to undertake.In April I hope you meet you, and I already take advantage and those that are from Caceres or surroundings because we can see ourselves in the Sidreria de Alea, and take some skewers and meet us, I have made several farsures and the experience has been very positive
I have little in the forum, but somehow you part of me that you form the forum, and I am very grateful for what you have helped me, well we all help one way or another with our experiences.
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/24/2011 4:49 p.m.

Hello route!
Uyyyyy, how little is the forum today ... And I here borridilla :))
It will be that it's already Friday and good weather ...

May you all have a good weekend!

DiabetesForo
02/25/2011 7:27 a.m.

Good afternoon, route !!!!
I just got up from nap, yes, armchair ....: D
The endo very well, 6.4 and stable: D ... not that in me, and that with this you cannot lower the guard, that this continues :?... We have spoken a lot of time, and I have left very satisfied.The confirmed contaurlink, we will continue to observe and talk to Bayer ... with the freestyle I was 109 and with the contaurlink 77, much difference to be in Normaglucemia, do not believe?, But that there are more people who have observed it ...We'll see what happens ... and I will tell you if you move on, because you want to make some talks with the parents and maybe I ask me for collaboration: D ... I am delighted to be able to lend a hand.
Then we have gone to Foster to eat.
Yesterday we came from Madrid, thankfully my sister had prepared dinner: D
Alea will already be on his way, I put myself in his skin and of course a good knot will take in his stomach, but she is very brave, and Celia will be great with her father ... I will tell you as long as she cannot connect.
The works is a horror, in Madrid because it is necessary ... we have to make a shower because it costs me a lot of showering to Nati, and in passing we fix the entire bath ... and since you get the most essential, amongOther things to change the windows (that this summer with cleaning I did not get rid of a miracle:-/) ... I know it is a mess, but you have to do it.
Kisses and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/25/2011 11:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

...... What a good Hemo Velia: D: D: D, you are some champions hehehe ......
Regarding the contourlink, I will be very alert now with everything you have told even if I have not noticed anything significant, it does give me something lower than the ultrasmart, but not so much difference, but as I still have strips of lifescanto compare for a few days .....:-/ and I will tell ......
Ufffffff works ..... I do never just end up, so much I have to do at home ....... For now this year I will paint the office and put double window that is not too much work ......

Buen finde.....habrá que aprovecharlo que el domingo vuelve el frío brrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/25/2011 11:49 a.m.

Good morning!!!
A great day for Cáceres, to see if it continues.
Prado, thanks: d
I'm going to ask Angela's theme ... And what I'm learning, hahahaha.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/26/2011 6:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I already reappear here ...

I miss Alea: Mrgreen:

As Velia says I have been somewhat Vagncio ... although my natural condition is usually :))
I have also been physically exhausted by the rhythm of the last days, almost weeks I would say, work in the old hospital ...

I write about the contour link and I will consult who corresponds to see what they tell me, I read it in the parents thread but it happened to me to do some investigation.

Works?: shock: the only good thing they have is when you just and release everything new

Velia, congratulations on the hemo ... The concept of an expert patient should be renamed your name: Mrgreen: ... Let's see if the endo has half a finger in front and proposes you to collaborate ... The future of diabetes education isESE: Learn from other patients.

Today I return to my hospital but visit ... My best friends have had twins, delivery advanced by surprise at 32 weeks: shock: they have weighed 2 kilos and peak the boy and kilo the girl:-/:-//:-/ It seems that the 3 ...
I accept ideas and suggestions about gifts to make them ... 8)

That you have a good weekend or what remains

DiabetesForo
02/27/2011 2:58 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Good morning has left us today too ... but I think this mini spring we have over ... at least they say so.
Owash, what a joy to see you here, and with that energy ... take care of yourself, that you have a good trajín.Congratulations, for the part that touches you, for the birth of those 2 creatures ... I spend a link where I buy some time gifts for births, fulfill and other commitments of young children ... It seems very beautiful and original...

Let's see what accounts of the contaurlink ...

Yesterday I talked to Alea, I was shopping at the household and says he has a lot to clean and others ... We have stayed for dinner one of these days ... I will tell you.

And I'm going to cook that Dana is going at 3 and 30 and I have a few "taper" to put it:-/ ...

Kisses and good Sunday to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/27/2011 5:57 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nas, with respect to parents, caps for the ears, with respect to the twins….A pension plan?

Yesterday we were waiting for the movie to start in the 1Autobiographical of the director and protagonist, Carlos Iglesias) ... well, that we were waiting, and seeing "the Noria".He was on the set, again, the girl of the girl who murdered a year ago and who are now judging his murderer (there are judgments that should not even be done, if he is so clear ...).The fact is that one of the "conrtulias" said something like that he was very afraid that in the park he took to his granddaughter were stalking 40 pedophiles, which is the amount that someone said that they must be those who are loose,And then, the great Jordi, the great Jordi, it occurred to him to say "ha, hey, that they will not be precisely the 40 pedophiles in your park" ...He only missed the unfortunate father and tell him “what?How good, huh? "... Anyway, fortunately the movie began and we could enjoy and learn something about life.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/27/2011 6:07 a.m.

nas, with respect to parents, ear plugs, with respect to twins….A pension plan?

: Mrgreen: ... I just need to know which banking entity is reliable (and lasting) to do it :))

Thanks for the Velia link ... it's very good ...

DiabetesForo
02/27/2011 2:12 p.m.

Good morning ....... Monday ooooootra, what rolloooo ......: (((((

Well, I carry all the weekend comparing the contaur measurements with the Ultrasmart and I have been surprised, below 70 there are no differences, they measure exactly the same, the problem is in the measurements from 100, for example on Friday when bedThe contaur 105, Ultrasmart 140: Shock:, the problem is that with 105 I cannot go to bed and I have to eat something instead with 140 I do not have to take anything:-/.In Normaglycemia values ​​there is a difference of 30-40 less in the contour and it is a lot of difference.At the moment I do not get conclusions, I will continue comparing, the two meters measure total blood so we will see which of the measurements is the most real: shock:
Owash to see if they tell you something reliable from the contour ......: D

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/28/2011 4:33 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!
Monday and cold again: shock:, what a combination ... the good thing is that it suggests.
Prado, that's what we have noticed with the measures, and what you say, it is not the same to correct that no ... go mess ... we will continue to check and see if in the meantime Owash tells us ... by the wayGondrullo was also going to make parallel measurements, I don't know if he will read this thread, to see how he is going.
And yesterday total homemade day, I think I only went to Dana to the station:-/, even a siestteilla we throw my boy and me ...
Little more, I'm going to study for a while, I throw my time on me ..
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/28/2011 4:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

By the way, Prado, in the council thread you commented something about your hem, something like that it was not what you expected, although I did not differ much.Is so?And if so, it was higher or lower than what did you suppose?A KISINO

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/28/2011 4:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Let's see, what I said in the council thread is that when I was doing the 90 -day average with the Ultrasmart, I always gave me a slightly higher hemo calculation than it really was, that is, I always thought that IHemo had uploaded some tenth and then it was not so, even if hemo was capillary.That is why the glycemia of the contour seem more real.Anyway, we should reopen the contour thread and comment there, right?

DiabetesForo
02/28/2011 5:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.