{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good.

It rains Chuzos.Gray and Trist Time.And yet, I'm going to miss it ...: Shock: Anyway, Pasapalabra.

Owash, the parking lot is traca.I am increasingly convinced that those who send care about the people who supposedly serve: Evil:

Prado, we agree on the snails.And as for the fabada, or worry about fat, which, as my butcher says, "Mi Tocín Ye denataou" :)) :)) :))

Regina, without problem for the menu you propose.The Tortos will not be missing, and the rest, either.The Sangria de Sidra is Jaime's specialty :)) What I fear is that we no longer see each other, because the idea is to go on Friday, unless there is a student strike in Oviedo (in Llanes there will be) and come on Thursday.I will also miss the walks, the charta and everything else.And I hope to see you in Cáceres.The one left seems like a great idea, and that I have never been of stay :))

Anyway, that the changes are small earthquakes and it is difficult to get the idea, but we have enthusiasm.I will tell you what day we inaugurate.

And Celia very well, maturing a lot in a short time, although she is also scared of the immediate future without her mother next.Luckily his father will take care of her: D

Health to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/20/2011 11:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I've returned to work in the new hospital for a while ... The transfer has really not touched me, but I have finally worked on emergency doors ... and a scandal.
I have not been able to stay: Shock:
The Emergency Gate, where burned, great trauma, traffic accidents, drug addicts, bleeding ... Anyway, the best of the best ... is right next to the pediatrics waiting room: shock :: shock :: shock:: Shock:
And since the waiting room is tiny and the children are as they are ... they run out ...
The transfers of the ambulance stretcher to the hospital bed are just at the door of the waiting room ... This afternoon we have made a transfer of a polytraumatized with the face full of blood before the attentive look of 2 cry(They would not be 5 years old) less than 2 meters.
Aberrant.

And to finish it to finish it, the worst thing is that very serious children (they come in respiratory stop or with vital risk) to pass them to the stop box of stops you have to cross the waiting room of pediatric patients ... that is, if a child comesMooring with several plugs plugged in and reviving it, they walk it in front of the rest of the children to see it well.
A scandal.

DiabetesForo
02/20/2011 5:42 p.m.

Good morning ...... Joooooood ........ What a ugly day does it here, it rains and rains ....... .: Twisted: ......

hahaha Alea what horn your butcher hahaha, not if I don't worry the fat, what would be the fabada without her little fat :)) :)) :)) :))
Hallucinated Owash I have been reading you, I suppose it will not be that definitively because if it does not go hospital fudge ....-/:-/
The frite, by God, I suppose it will be something similar to the boiler that is eaten here in the area of ​​Babia, rich, rich ..... hmmm ....

That I am going to work a little .... what a little desire for God .....: |....kisses

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 4:54 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Here the sun wears and the temperature is quite pleasant at this time, yes, the walk we have given between fog and cloudy ...
Regina, we will try to welcome Alea so that she does not miss her other land, although I believe that a long time is not that she will have, at least for now .... By God, how well those dishes paint ..
Owash, I get chicken skin, and that what you tell is not so different than this hospital here, the emergency room and to the right the waiting room with the crystals to the hall where to quequi enters ....
Prado, Frile and Caldereta are practically the same, so yes, by the way we ate it yesterday and they say that they loved it, and that I do it a little less powerful.
Neihs already improved sinusitis?If what I say, when we are not prey, they are looking for us :))
I walk little Catholic since Friday, I don't know, I hope he stays there ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/21/2011 5:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good route !!
Here the day TB is a bit gray, although it still doesn't rain.
Sinusitis is almost missing, I still have some mucus, but we are almost nothing.Although I will continue to take the antibiotic as the header told me ... thanks Velia.
Owash, what you tell, unfortunately it seems the usual ... I don't know what nose people who decide those things think ...
Paz, no idea that they are antimicrosomales, but do not worry much, surely the endocrine clarifies it, and being an angel so controlled anything they have, they will look at it well.

Have a good day!

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 6:36 a.m.

Hello good,.

Owash, what an example of sensitivity and common sense that of those who have decided these locations: Twisted:

Prado, my butcher is a traca.It has more pen than a phenanes and its idol is the Pantoja.He puts herself and divers of lunar "in his honor" and, when I tell him that I do not like the panto, he looks at me like an alien and tells me that what I have is pure envy because I do not know how to move the robe of tail:)) :)) :))

Velia, thank you very much.It is true that I will have little time, but we will have to try to enjoy it.And if it is occasionally in the company of friends, better than better.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 10:14 a.m.

Today back through the old hospital, making "furniture", checking empty rooms and moving furniture .... we only have about 800 rooms to see: Mrgreen:

The design of the new hospital is to make a book .... They design an entrance hall of 4000 square meters that will be useless for 16 hours a day because by that site they only enter external consultations and these only work in the morning.
However, where space (emergency waiting rooms), costumes for workers, rooms are professionals ... the space is tiny.
And yes, the design is definitive ... although almost all the partition is of plasterboard, it is definitive.

Alea, go butcher: Mrgreen:

And yes, it would not be bad to make a stay in Cáceres ... gastronomic, of course.

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 12:38 p.m.

Good day ....... here something better time, nothing cold and see if this blissful storm is leaving and the sun rises ......-//

Velia What's wrong with you ????????Are you better today ??????

And the missing ????????????Let's have to miss EHHHHH .......: Mrgreen:

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
02/22/2011 3:23 a.m.

Good morning.
A lot of wind here ... now it also rains: Twisted:
Velia are you wrong?...
Thanks Neihs, I have no choice but to wait :?But I am a bit impatient with everything related to Angel.
The Hemo has uploaded a little 7.2 ... but every day with declines and ups ... especially the climbs from 5 in the morning: x .... I want the new endocrine to see him.
I'm going to get the tasks ... I better take a cafetin before:-/

DiabetesForo
02/22/2011 4:24 a.m.

Good morning, route.
Paz, pledge, I had not read you, I can't help you, I have no idea what is altered, but if the doctor has not given importance it will be because valuing the complete analytics has ruled out any problem ....
Kedada in Cáceres, Biennn !!!!!The truth is that I had a disastrous experience with a forum and that of the kenses was something that did not make me a lot of tilín, but I must admit that I want to meet you ...: D, and do not worry, Owash, we will try to make ita most gastronomic keedada as possible.
Prado, that I walk down ... I've been with a little tension for a few days, on Friday the endo, which for me is more challenge every day, my self -examination that kills me .... By the way, my wedge have madeA job offer for León, with a work for my sister, are wearing there, with the tremendous disgust of my sister and mine, of course, Ufff, but well, money in some circumstances, sends, and they now that now that nowThey do not have children should see it as an opportunity, and see .... Well, that wants to decide that if in the end they are decided, we will go from time to time to there: d.
Neihs, I'm glad you're better, and yes, do the complete treatment, don't be back.
Alea, what grace the butcher, Jajajaj.
Here the day promised sun and good temperature, for the moment there are some clouds that you do not see, wind and fresh, come on the man of time has looked ...
I'm going to see parents and I start studying ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/22/2011 4:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Paz, we have crossed.
The Hemo is great for a teenager, the worst is the instability that puts your head silly ... Let's see if the new endo proposes the bomb, I think they would solve some of the problems ...
Do not hurry that sure is nothing.
A kiss.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/22/2011 4:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... how well your sister, right ?????If it is a good work opportunity, León is a good place to live, calm and close to here hehehe ...: D: d
I sign up for that staying in Cáceres, without hesitation, in Alea's cider house that by the way do you have a name ??????Come on starting to propaganda before opening: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
Paz great hemo !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/22/2011 5:40 a.m.

Good morning route !!
Today here it has left good day and the truth is that over time, I am recovering my mood.Sinusits ​​as I said, almost missing, and although I am getting even more insulin, I am controlling glycemia.After 15 days, without running, I have started again yesterday and it seems that I have not lost much because I have made the entire path running keeping the pulsations well.
And today I have gone to a Medotronic class to see how the bomb works, and even if I see it a bit large to hide it with clothes, I found the possibilities the possibilities to play with the insulin doses.As I have gone some strangis, because the group was already done, they have not given me the bomb as others to do home tests.But I want to be accepted already ...
I also sign up for that stay in Cáceres !!The truth is that I want to take the car and make a long trip, even from the town it catches me closer.The sun that has come out today encourages those things, hehehe.

Velia, it's okay to be demanding, but not to the point of overwhelmed, I animated woman!

Kisses for everyone!

DiabetesForo
02/22/2011 6:39 a.m.

Neihs I suppose you see it, the biggest model that they put to adults, I take it smaller that carries a reservoir of 180 units and it is somewhat smaller, it is what they put to the children, IThey put it because I have a few daily units (maximum 25 total units) and since I was no longer in age to grow or get pregnant :)) :)) :)) :)) Come with your endocrine when they are going to put it on, in case, in caseYou can choose the small model.

DiabetesForo
02/22/2011 10:28 a.m.

Well yes, it would be the big model.But well, as I don't know if they are going to approve it until the Council meets that, because for now nothing, if they approve it I will ask later.Thanks Prado!

Medotronic's told me that taking only 4 months it was going to be complicated ... that it depended on people caught, to see if there is luck.

DiabetesForo
02/22/2011 10:33 a.m.

Very good,
Well today Noe has already gone to school, it is quite good, although it has wholesale loops ... and its class is still low ...
Owash, hallucino with the distribution of the new hospital, is that there are every loop out there, that they have the sensitivity where I tell them ...
Neish, I'm glad you go better.
Velia, woman, relax that you always do it.
Well, that stay does not look bad, we also sign up, hehehe
Cheer up, Alea, that you already have little left.
Well, I'm going to control the little one.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/22/2011 10:37 a.m.

Joooo, that this is encouraging, how good ... now the most importantTime for us to organize a kedada as you deserve: D
Prado, I have to recognize that I would give me an immense penita that my sister left ... We are only 2, and we have always been very close to everything, it would be a stick, but it is the best for them because the rest is left over.
Neihs, to see if there is luck and you can enter.
Marcita, I'm glad that noe is already better, there are also many bad people .... uffff, fingers viruses ....
I'm going to answer parents and I study again .... Let's see if I advance.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/22/2011 11:27 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,
And spring day here, makes sun, pleasant temperature ... and viruses seem to tend to abandon us ... :)), to see if it can be.
I have left with the neck and part of the shoulders more rigid than a wood, Ainssssssss, I need a masseuse ... Cervical blissful ...
The other day I was asked noe that why I never get bad (concealOther super powers we had ...: Shock:, hahahaha and there I was giving explanations of the super powers of the moms and in the end he told me "Well yes you are a super-mama", hehehehe, that daughter is, does not escape a.
Anyway, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/23/2011 4:39 a.m.

Good night, route !!!
How little you have written ...
You have to see this Noe, it has resources for :)) :)) :)) :))
I am also touched on my shoulders, I suppose the tension we carry ... Ayssss.
Alea, how little it is ...
Prado, how is everything going?A lot of work, I suppose, I did not read you here.
Owash is Vagncio, we barely read you:-/
Nacho, how are you ????Joer, I don't want to be heavy, but it is a lot of penita when someone disappears :(
We had a complete day and tomorrow we are going to Madrid that we are going to do some obrilla at home and we have to choose the material, incidentally we will go to the Ikea, we will eat with Dana and Fran and we will bring them in the afternoon to spend the weekend.... Come on, almost na ...

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/23/2011 5:04 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day......

Velia day complete today, with a visit to Ikea: D, I love going and we have a pending visit, I have to buy some things, we also have it closer in A Coruña, before we had to go to Oviedo .......: D .....
Good luck tomorrow with the endo ... you will tell us ... but surely everything good ....: D
It is true that Nacho has not passed ...... we are going to miss;)
Alea imagine that making bags, I hope that when you are installed in Cáceres, do not stop entering and tell us how everything is going .....;)

I'm going to work for a little while .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
02/24/2011 3:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.