{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!
I have read the last 4 or 5 pages, to see how everything went here, and I have seen many changes ...
Angel is already 17 years old, like Juan, who fulfilled them on the 10th ... I already say that they are almost twins !!!Paz, I'm glad to focus.
Owash, what a gastronomic route! Luckily I have read it freshly breakfast, if not, I should have stopped to eat something, what succulent meals can we find in our geography!By the way .. on Sunday I ate a mmmmmmmmmmmmmos paella .... in front of the sea, Owash knows where the Marcelina is: D ... well there.
Velia, what a proud of Dana! Congratulations !!, she is a great girl ...
Alea, and you ... What a project !!!! ... I imagine that those feelings have had to be very strong, the illusion of a new project, but the panic to change life, uff !!.Of course I wish you the best, it seems like a great idea and it will go wonderfully, but how difficult it must have been making the decision!I imagine going to Seville, having the whole family there, house, friends, etc ... and despite that to break with everything I have here, I would assume a very big effort.You have been very brave and you deserve to be done very well.Of course, if you go through Cáceres, you will visit you.
How is Celia? Is it better?
Marcita ... as always ... that noe!, Keep surprising.And I hope your sister -in -law goes well ... what a fright !!!
Prado, you as always ... without leaving your exercises ... very well !!Juan was without training basketball due to a knee injury, and in those days the glycems were around 300, he has already train again and his glycemia stabilize.
Mani, a big hug for your kids and for you.
Becky, walks without the Internet, has changed home and has no line, but I talk to her and are fine.
Greetings and I will try to enter soon, if not, I have to read a lot, and in the end I skip many things :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/16/2011 5:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good,
Mommy, what a joy to see you here again!A kiss and when you talk to Becky, give it another on me.
Yes, the viruses are already here, from last night with fevers of 39º every 5-6 hours, it continues hoarse and with cough, to see what the pediatrician tells us tomorrow and we also have the annual review with the ophthalmologist, that is, a complete day.Of course, I have not taken her to school, but they have told me that only 10 children have gone and the teacher is bronchitis, so the panorama ... Well yes, this daughter of mine has some occurrences from time to time ...
Paz, to see if I have a ratin and put a photo of Noe here, so you can see how it is.
Do not worry, Velia, bad of many ... I did not go for a walk neither yesterday nor today and that is that with this time, you do not fancy anything, thankfully I have the static bike at home and pedaling from time to time, hinged ...
Well nothing, you have a good afternoon.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/16/2011 10:11 a.m.

Very good.

Celia today is better, and her glycemia also improve, although she still got up over 200 and came to eat with 160, but hey.Let's see if it continues.Today he has returned to class and took another 3 dieces: shock:

Prado, the place is already very advanced, although it is necessary to paint and put a few things, apart from utensils and food and drink.What drives us crazy is paperwork.Between banks, guarantees, permits, licenses, inspections, regulations and other mandangas are making us give more turns than a tin: Mrgreen: and that is what we do not know how much it will take us.And here, contacting Sidra suppliers, Fabes, Cabrales and others.Anyway, we don't get bored.I will warn you when we know more fixed dates.

Mamidejuan, the word is "vertigo."On the one hand I think the project is good, exciting and viable.On the other, I know that I am going to crack many things.Luckily we are a pineapple and the support of all gives us strength.

By the way, Celia is also from the 17 group, although she turned them a couple of months ago.

And nothing, that I think that idea of ​​taking it as a meeting place: D I delighted, as you can appear.

Well, I turn to the phone: Mrgreen:

Health

DiabetesForo
02/16/2011 10:18 a.m.

Marcita, I had not read you about Noe, because we have had to cross.
I hope you improve.Fuchy viruses.

DiabetesForo
02/16/2011 10:19 a.m.

Hello Mamidejuan ..... You do know where the good is :)) ... The meals on the terrace during the week are brutal, I still remember one that we did years ago, we arrived at 1 and we spliced ​​until dinner: Mrgreen:
Juan played in the souls or have I invented it?

Alea is nothing better than facing an official with another, having told me and would have put them firm :))
I don't like the fabada, I warn :) ... yes, everything else you have put me like without grinding

Noe is tremendous :))

Neihs I do not run or crazy, I link the nap of after eating with the nap before dinner: Mrgreen: in between I answer a messenger for the order

Peace, snowing?: Shock:

DiabetesForo
02/16/2011 2:28 p.m.

Hello good.
Today also snows ... and there is sun: shock ::?The blizzard is tremendous in some moments ... fear of leaving ... and from the heating invoice that will not lose us from 1,000 Eurillos: Twisted :.Does anyone have a job for me?Alea, maybe you are missing some click or something :?
Mommy, already 17 years old, seems a lie because I don't know what happened ... suddenly I feel older: oops:
I guess Juan better in my back?
Marcita, I wait for the photo.How is Noe going today?I have a friend, teacher's teacher and some week there are no more than 5 or 6 children.A pass with so much viruses ....
Owash, you don't like fabada: shock ::?Time the oysters and why they give me repelús: mrgreen :.
Prado, I imagine that also with snow .... right?
Velia, you gave the walk ... or also Jarrea today? ...
May the day be mild: D

DiabetesForo
02/17/2011 3:47 a.m.

Good day......

Well, peace, a good snowfall fell at night, when I went to sleep I was all white but now it rains so almost all the snow has left, it only remains the mountain that I have in front of the house ....: D andNot so cold ......: Mrgreen:
Well, I like the fabada, but I find it very strong, too fat and when I take it to digest it a whole day :)) :)) :)), the last one I ate was in Cangas de Onís ......But I also prefer a good rice with vogue:-/:-/:-/, although as peace I do not disgust anything hahaha ... except the snails, with that I cannot.

How do those viruses follow ??????
Mamide Juan how long without reading, you had abandoned ...;;)

Ayyyyyyyyyy Alea, the paperwork, what are you going to tell me who does not know hahaha ..... patience that everything is solved ....: Shock:

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/17/2011 4:12 a.m.

Mommy, I'm glad to see you here ... Congratulates Juan on our part, 17 years, ufff ... Give Memories to Becky, we miss her.Let's see if one day of these go to Valencia with some excuse and we go through that terrace, which does not look bad ...Joooo: D
Marcita, in the end Noe fell .... does not miss me, the percentage of casualties in the class was important .... Let's see if it happens soon.
Alea, I'm glad Celia has improved ... and the papers, patience ... I have already told Rosi about the Asturian, of course he has signed up as a fixed client, hahahahaha ...
Paz, yes, today we leave, it makes "fried egg" but an ice cream wind, on the way back we take it against ... it has cost us 5 more minutes than usual ... at least it does not rain, it would have been impossible.
I love the fabada, but I do it very occasionally, just like the codido .... yes, the rice in any way, as I have already commented other times even of the head of a tiños: oops :... Magnificent rice I have eaten in Portugal, it is what the Plusing has to have.: D and what is not as the rabbit (a child trauma, huh?you are welcome)
Will you really come a few in Holy Week?
Well, routerillos, I'm going to see if I do something ... kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/17/2011 5:16 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, how about here it seems that today the sun wants to come out and that time that what a way of rain, Alea and Macita I hope that the PQ virus has passed this year it seems that he is hitting strong, I tell you that yesterday I get up withHypoglycemia had 53 and I was all the day that I was not able to get it before eating I had 58 and that breakfast more than I usually have breakfast normally and two hours after eating I had 88 so I decided to eat a donuts to have if I went up andNot even so after eating the donuts I had 95 so yesterday night I put less dose of insulin today I already lift my normal 108 and before eating 76
Well, I am going to have a very strong kiss a little working a little and if we do not see each other happy weekend I don't know if I can enter in the morning I have to go to work and in the afternoon I have to go to the dentist so by itselfWe don't see you had a good time

DiabetesForo
02/17/2011 10:04 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos ...
Finally Friday, San Friday, I mean .... and against the forecasts of heavy rains that gave a couple of days ago, it seems that the sun shines again and time will accompany the weekend ...
Louise, sometimes the days come out of fools ... Angela happens when the days before the rule, he lets herself be low and it is hard for him to overcome, he goes all day in requested, yes, the day that comes up to singing to the song...
And I have the morning already done ... I'm going to cook that then the weekend gives me more laziness, salsa chicken, extremeño frite and asparagus tortilla, in case you like it, and at 1 I have a pell and cane withMy husband until he picks up the girl ...

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/18/2011 4:34 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hummmmmm Frite How rich!

A few novelties here, unless there is less and less for me to go and I lack time for everything.

Celia is going well.In his first month with the pill to regulate the rules, his glycemia are better now.Let's see if it lasts, which has been for two good days: shock:

And yes, he misses Beky and a few that have not come for a long time;)

Well, I'm still making steps.My son N Cáceres today has had to walk about 12 kilometers, all within the town hall: Mrgreen: three days they already go from efforts to tell us how many tables we can put on the terrace, and they do not stop asking for a role, and another paper, andThat he goes to the Municipal Police, and from there again to the City Council, and that he is not worth it because we must compose him, and that he has to ask for a certificate ....: Twisted: Of course, if they charged for finished management, they diedHunger.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/18/2011 9:48 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Alea, that guay with the business, you will see everything will be great, where is the Sidreria, Caceres Capital?You will tell me that in April, on the 16th we go to there, well, in the end we are going to sleep in Salamanca, and from there we are going to move through Caceres, La Vega, Jerte Valley ... In the beginning we were going to goWith accommodation in the area but we have ruled out, it is that in June we are going to Eurodisney 3 days and to Paris another 3 and for all impossible, we sleep in Salamanca and from there we move, so we save in accommodation, that the Eurodisney is going to usGo out.Let's see what I have to update, what are the frites, and that is there typical of there?
Neihs, are you going to be in Ciudad Rodrigo?If so, we can stay and take something and chat
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/18/2011 10 a.m.

Very good,
Yes, it is finally Friday ...
Alea, patience with administrations ...
Over here, the little one seems to go better, it seems that it is a flu virus, but as it is vaccinated it has not caught it very strong.In its class, there are 20 casualties and most with flu A, some admitted, so we can find a song in the teeth ... in the ophthalmologist, all good, perfect another year.
Well, nothing, good weekend to all and see you on Monday, that we want to go to the town if the little one allows it.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/18/2011 11:01 a.m.

I ask me terrace ... that I am sunny like the lizards.
And even if I don't smoke, I love to eat outdoors.

If I told you, Alea, on paperwork ... in the new hospital the parking lot for workers is paid.There are different bonds according to each one. Well, to buy the parking lot (managed by the hospital) you have to ask for a report from the hospital itself to put the work schedule and certification that you work in the hospital :))
And that they publish a management without papers: D
Luckily I go by bus.

On Sunday, threatening to participate in the greatest logistics deployment of the best European hospital that exists ... (you already know how our autonomous government is magnificent).Next week I am walking on the old man, they have chosen me by finger to make the inventory of what they leave (it seems that little because the friends of others take advantage to take almost whatever).

Anabeg that you make the competition with the gastronomic route: Mrgreen: ... Salamanca+Cáceres:-/ Jo as to be on a diet: Twisted:

Louis A donut?The same took you after several hours ... It takes a long time to go up.I hope it was chocolate;)

DiabetesForo
02/18/2011 12:21 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!.
Alea Wonder!How many Dieces are getting Celia! What a shame that he can, he has been wasting time.Let's see if he realizes that this is the position that benefits her to her .
What a fabric with paperwork !!This is what casts those who want to undertake a project, the damn burocracy: Twisted :.
Terrace and everything?What a wonder!
Owash How many hours eating!: D, I don't know if when you go, they won't let you in because you bother you rest or you will put the red carpet for everything you consumed: d.
Velia, you could also put an Extremaduran resurant in Asturias, you would have the insured success :).
Marcita, I'm glad the virus has not been too strong.
Paz ... yes ... how time passes.Juan's back is better.Luckily we contact this doctor ...
Man's another hug !!

DiabetesForo
02/18/2011 12:50 p.m.

Hello route !!
Jo, terraces ... that you want a good weather ... and to forget the viruses ... In the end sinusitis has worsened me, it has even given me some fever.Yesterday I was my doctor and made me an radiography to see her, she sent me antibiotic for 13 days ... :?I want to finish this streak ... I am thinking that one of two, or I have very bad luck, or I am becoming a little hypochondriac ... :))
I was also with the educator, we talked about the bombs, this time it seemed much better educator than other times.Seeing hemoglobin, I did it that I was doing well and no longer gave me the diet talk.The truth is that I did not want to come back for not having to talk to her about the portions ... we talk about the bombs, and she has told me that normally in my outpatient it takes two months to approve them, and that those they are putting are those ofMedtronic because they are the best technical service.The truth is that I liked Acu Chek because of the wireless command, but he told me that although they have tried to contact the house of the house, he has not responded and that that is why he distrusts the technical service of the technical service.On Tuesday I will go to one of the classes that the Commercials of Medtronic give.

Anabeg, to Ciudad Rodrigo probably lowers what are 4 days of Holy Week, I think they are from 20 to 24. But anyway, it is still a bit soon to know, and yet I usually lower some weekend.If we agree I would love to stay, I will tell you anyway when the date is approaching.

Kisses for everyone and that you have a good weekend !!

DiabetesForo
02/18/2011 1:16 p.m.

Hello
Neihs, I will be until Friday 22 by Salamanca, we will stay, as the date is approaching because we will talk
Good weekend!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/18/2011 2:11 p.m.

Hello!Alea, I could not go this weekend because I have a lot of exams to correct .., and I have no wishes:-/
I hope that paperwork will still be in Llanes the next weekend and we can say goodbye, that I am going to miss you a lot;)
When we go to see you, I already tell you what I want: goat pate, Croquetas to the cabrales, ranchera and house cake cake., Ah!and Sangria de Sidra: D. You have to go out of greek.
We have to do all a stay in Cáceres, okay?
A strong hug for all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/19/2011 11:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning routes ... very sunny day, incredible after the one that was rained yesterday ...
I walk something restless, that yesterday I had dinner and we ended very late, and I woke up at 7 and I have not hit eye again ... Ayssss, but how dumb I am, one day to rest and sleep and waste ...In the end...
Frite is a typical lamb or kid from Extremadura ... great for those who like that meat ...
Owash will walk with the inventory, which is mild: D
Marcita, I'm glad that the ophthalmologist went well.
Alea, there is less.
I will help Juanlu, who has fallen a bedroom hindrance ...
Kisses and good.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/20/2011 6:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
I spend a moment and I can't entertain myself that I have yet to shower and wait for us to eat ... today is the third birthday of February and there is another ....: Twisted:
On Friday I collected Angel's analysis in the head doctor and although he did not give it importance (Endo took them 3) I wanted to ask if you know something about the antimicrosomales TPO, I think that something related to thyroid hormones.In the analytics it came out 76 and the range is between 0-60.Can anyone inform me?: ?:: ?:
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
02/20/2011 6:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.