{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello, how are you how the weekend is going here well today to take a walk that I had a good day I have up to date that I am more lost than a mouse in a hahahaha labyrinth
Well first of all, I wish you all the luck in the world and that this project is well already known to be hard but nobody said that it would be easy but good you will see that everything will go well and you will not regret the step you are goingTo give that if you keep together
Well I am still half griposa and lately I have the sugar a little higher but well it is already known that they are special situations
Greetings to all and spend a good weekend

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 3:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routes !!!!
Here it dawned cloudy ... I've been trying to put the plants in order for days, and I still have 3 margaritas to plant, but it has rained and I had to run ... to see if I leave and do it, thatI do not want them to die ... at least I have everything pruned, and I have emptied some pots to renew the earth ... We have planted the trees ... well, it was very comfortable to the solo, the truth.
Owash, let's see if the transfer is going well.
Alea, he already told you everything ... I'm sure it's going well for you, it's a good project, and here we needed an Asturian, hehehehe .... Hey, because nothing is now a good time for you to organize andYou come to Cáceres, that surely you will not regret ...
Prado, to see if it's true and this year yes: D
Louise, Ufff, update, that will be complicated .... Little by little.
Marcita, thanks, the truth is that I have been a bit stressed with the subject ... A kiss.By the way I see you in the photos of the face and you are beautiful ...
Well, routes, I'm leaving my boy who has stopped raining, we'll take advantage to finish.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/13/2011 7:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

..... Well, here is not to stop raining: ((: (: (: ((..... what ugly day ...... so homemade Sunday, to be in theSofa under the mantita;): Mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Marcita, Guapetona, I'm glad everything goes better and tell us more often .....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/13/2011 7:23 a.m.

Hello, everyone!!!
Alea, I'm very happy!I hope you do very well with the new project !!!
We will have to visit that new cider house, :)) From my town Cáceres catches closer, like this one day I will visit you: D

Here the weather is also scrambled, I have been a little chungos for a little.The cold ended in flu with enough fever, and although it lasted little, I have the remains.I have my head that I don't stop hurting, I think it must be sinusitis, I always have something after a cold.And the glycemia, because totally altered ... no matter how much I upload the insulin doses, I can't get them.The worst thing is that I get up at night and I don't dare to climb the lantus.At first it was just a suspicion, because at night I wanted to go at the service of the normal ones, even though I got up well, and when I climbed the lantus, I think I did not reach the limit of the kidneys and if I wake up high.Yesterday I went to bed with 160 and I got up with 214, and the Lantus I go for the 21 units.And for breakfast, even before I got 5 units and I was doing well, today I have put me 15 (13 + 2 of correction), I don't know, it seems a bit burdoo.Above now I measure me, and I have 217. I don't know, there is no way ...
I know it is Rachas, so far I have gone through a good one, hemo helps.But the bad are desperate, I just hope it doesn't last long ...

Kisses for everyone, and you have a very good day of Valentine's Day !!

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 3:32 a.m.

Good morning.
Ufff .. It makes a cold ...
Marcita, I'm glad that everything goes, although slowly, giving good results.
Alea, we have already spoken now we have to visit you and that will be prompt.
Velia, did you end with the patio?Give a lot of work but then you have many months to enjoy it (at least in your area) if here we now planted sure it hurts: Twisted:
Neihs, each diabetic is a world and to give an example, my son gets much more lantus than you, 45 und and yet fast at breakfast, which even breakfast donuts, puts 3 unds ... in foodat most 10 unds.When you finish recovering, you will surely return to normal.
Prado, but that spring feels good.
Owash, yesterday I saw images on TV of change, but I didn't see you and see what I looked for you :))
Anabeg, if you want to go to Caceres in Santa Vete week already reserving because it gets to stop and there is no free room or in 5 -star hotel.
Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 7:31 a.m.

Thanks Paz, I suppose that I know that it enters within the "normality" with the infections.But this I did not imagine that it was so insulin difference that you have to wear, almost triple ...
I am looking forward to the streak, I am not afraid of not maintaining the hem, apart from that when I have high values, I tend to be somewhat depressed, although I know that it is just a streak, I cannot avoid it ...

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 8:23 a.m.

Very good.

Here I continue, as in a roller coaster of problems, joys, obstacles, solutions ... you have to see the procedures and mandangas that leads to open a business: Mrgreen:

Celia is with high glycemia too.It does not matter basal, which continues to be put in 300 to the minimum: Evil: it also complains of pain sinusitis.We will have to monitor.

Thank you very much for the spirits.They come very well.And I will love to make me visits, of course.

Owash, I also saw the transfer and I noticed, to see if by chance I saw you, but nothing :))

Well, I'm still at mine.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 9:49 a.m.

Very good, route.
Here we also walk with some very high blood glucose peaks, without finding explanation, I think it is cold, but come on, that does not explain a 300 ...
Thank you very much, girls for the spirits, the truth is that we are already better.
Alea, clientele with us will not miss you, are you also going to have the "preñaos buns"?Mother, how rich ...
Velia, with what I like margaritas and how bad they give me ...
Well, let's see if we rest a little.Happy Valentine's Day to all.
Ah!Owash, I don't see you on the transfer either ...
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 10:22 a.m.

Normal that you did not see me ... because I was not: Mrgreen:
It is seen that the 81 crios and 11 women fled to the race when they were told that at 14.30 I entered on guard :)) :))
Nahhh of 150 planned transfers, in the end only 92 were made because during the last week they gave many highs ... So around 13.30 the transfer was over;They called me on the phone and I didn't have to go to work: D: D
Of course, next Sunday I do not believe that I free me ... It is the transfer of adults, although it will happen the same, they will give many highs and in the end they will only move around 200 patients, so equal to 3 or 4 of theLate is all done.

What is preñaos buns?: Shock: Do they have chocolate?:)

I am also wearing with the constituents, almost everyone goes up glycemia and I with downturn ... From Friday with post -compromised downturn, despite adjusting insulin ... mine has no possible comparison: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil:.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 2:03 p.m.

Owash, the preñaos buns do not wear chocolate, but sausage, hehehe.Of chocolate there may be a cake: D

I fear, Marcita, that will be difficult, because those buns are made in bakeries.Here are anywhere, but in Cáceres I don't believe.What there will be will be Tortos (to the ranchera, or fillings), sausages to the cider, scalpins to the cabrales, bollas and a few more rich things: D

And nothing, it will be fine that you visit us;)

Owash, let's see if there is luck and you continue to get rid of transfers :))

Health

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 2:41 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Paz, I already gave a good wigger to the patio, but now it rains that you do not see, we will see the newly planted: shock: ... How is Angel?We are focusing or not?And when are you visiting us?
Nehils, it is very difficult to control the glycemia when you are sick, especially with injections (with bomb you can use bolus and basal with greater precision, although it is complicated), the good thing is that you already have enough knowledge of the subject andAs soon as you repeat you will return to your good control ... Do not be afraid that a few days of lack of control will not destroy the hem.
Alea, this is impossible to diet :)) :)) :)) :)) What a sin!: D
Owash, a lotSaying, you can take a small one, a big one, a great one, hahaha, the same insulin is always put on and it has no consequences ... yes, if you do not eat banana and take 2 more cookies (bone, 1 ration), alreadyWe have liao ... you have to put more insulin and it will also have a higher glycemia in the post:-/: Mrgreen: And now what?
Nacho, how is everything going?
Marcita, are the peaks pres, post?Any special food?Some time? ... is that the case is not being able to be calm:-/
Prado, how do you have time?We have gone to walk and what is not in the writings has fallen .... What a draft !!!!If we have a moral ... :))
Well routes, I'm going to study for a while, I have a little desire.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/15/2011 5 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... To say something because here it rains and rains and will continue like this all week: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:

To veeeeeeeeer ......:// that someone clarifies that they are cortos by fa ....... and the preñaos bunLong teeth at this time Jolin that is left for a good time for food ...: Mrgreen: uffff ....... I don't want to imagine how you are going to eat in that cider house hahahahaha ......

Kisses..

DiabetesForo
02/15/2011 5:12 a.m.

Very good,
Here it also rains seas from yesterday at noon, to see if this cleans the atmosphere of virus and other bichejos, which in the Noe class are more than half of the children of "low" and also the teacher, although she does notGo there, we'll see.
Alea, that I see you reserving tables to go to eat ...
Velia, the peaks have them when Mrs. Diabetes wants, before eating, then, in the middle of the afternoon, after the walk, at midnight ... in short, that does not follow a guideline, but Noe, as she saysThat he is going to be a doctor, it gives me the solution: he says that it is because he is growing, that his legs also hurt and those are growth pains (that heard his pediatrician once) :)) :)),That the girl has her logic, go.
In view of the day he does and that I don't want to leave, I will iron myself, what a remedy.
Have a good day, kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/15/2011 5:30 a.m.

Good morning!!
Here it still does not rain, but it looks like starting shortly ...
What a grace with Noe, because it has logic, it takes it very naturally: D
Alea, are you going to give meals also in the cider house?If we are not asking for reservation!hehehe when you open ??
Velia, thank you very much, with the pump these cases must be controlled much better.In the end I have been ahead of the appointment with the educator, now I have it on Thursday, Endo told me that she already told me for the bomb.I don't know, it is looking for me too easy and I'm a bit skeptical :?
I continue with sinusitis, but for now I am better controlling the glycemia, even today I have almost happened, but the truth is that I prefer to be down and correct the hypos eating something, than to be high.I do not know, when I am high, I get quite, and even if it is transitory, I am not able to avoid it ...
Could it be that depression is another symptom of hyperglycemia?

Have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
02/15/2011 7:09 a.m.

Good

Today Celia is bad.Yesterday his head hurt, as if it were sinusitis.At night it has passed 400 twice.It seemed as if insulin had water: Evil: Let's see if it goes once, because hemo is going to be screwed.

Prado, the Tortos are a kind of cakes made with cornmeal, which are accompanied (or filled, depending on the cases) with mincemes, or cream of cabrales, or beautiful, or fried eggs and spicy tomatoRegina, who loves, :))

Neihs, for now it will be in tapas and ration plan.Later we'll see.Anyway, the fabada will be the star dish (I hope): Shock: We hope to open in March, although I still don't know the day.The pump, go ahead, what will you see what I change.

Marcita, hopefully;)

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/15/2011 10:05 a.m.

Good afternoon everyone!

I have read you above, but well, I still comment:

Alea, a lot of shit with the business, good luck if you prefer, congratulations and a lot of encouragement.Preñaos buns ... I assure you that it is a sin that must be allowed.They are delicious (my northern roots are not noticed, right?)

The high glycemia should be a pandemic, because I have been two days ... and yesterday the endo uploaded the basal, and removing two absurd descents that gave me, there I am today, not low from 225. Brutal.The truth is that I also have the head to birds and more than once I have eaten before putting the bolus.Let's see if I focus more, than the bomb's comfort has made me relax these days ... but still, I think these rush are not just my thing.Namely.The same until the time hahaha.

I go here with a little curro (as always) but with incredible desire, the truth, although it bothers me a little that the two days I have had on vacation the fair time has decided to change.He has caught me in exams with sun and now raining, sends noses.With the desire that I had to throw myself on the grass or walk through the mountains.

Anyway, I promise to read everything and a lot of encouragement!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
02/15/2011 11:24 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Today we skip the walk: Oops :: oops:What are we going to do.
Joooo, the depression and hyperglycemia, often debate ... when my angels and Juan Luis are high, they put themselves in a bad mood, I say that it is a consequence of having the sugar level like that, but Juan Luis says no, thatIt is the anger that you feel to see a high figure ... come on the fish that bite the tail ... and that must be extensible to type 3, because I tb.I get very bad when they are high:-/
Well, go fucking, Marcita ... yes, or they are the viruses, or it will be that you noe is right: D, what a smaller girl, hahahaha.
How is Celia?Have you measured the ketone bodies?Surely he is incubating something because it is not normal for him to be with those figures .... Tell us.
Well routes, I'm going to study for a while, I have to go to buy fish ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/16/2011 3:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day.......

Velia Woman Do not be responsible for conscience, with rain you can't leave, we went running yesterday and we had to go back early because it started to rain ooooooooootra once, so this week touches at home to make tape:-/ .... .....

Alea what richoooo that of the Tortos for God sounds ......or do you have it arranged ?????Because if you started in March, there is nothing left ..... je ...
How does Celia follow ???????
Marcita how do viruses follow ??????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/16/2011 3:47 a.m.

Good morning.
Today we dawn snowing ...: x if you don't want broth, take 2 cups.
Alea, thanks.How about Celia today?
Velia, we already have a good place to stay;).We hope to be able to go to Holy Week .. Angel seems to be a little more centered ... continues to approxNor Na de Na ...
Marcita, for sure if Noe says it is like that :)).It has to be already very old ... like not walking on another site other than this because I don't see any photo :( :(
I will finish, that for varying I have to leave ...
Good day.

DiabetesForo
02/16/2011 3:48 a.m.

Good morning route !!
Today it seems that we have more movement, :))
Well, in Holy Week I will be in the town, like this, it may be a good date to approach Cáceres, I also know you: D
Go as we all go, between viruses and glycemia, these changes of time have to be the culprits ... that you want the good weather to arrive, and start putting the spring clothes, which is always much prettier, and take outJackets that are much more practical than these winter coats ... :))
Velia, that I do not get in charge of conicency, for one day nothing happens.I have been running for two weeks, between the flu and the sinusitis now, today I have risen thinking that if I do not start leaving again, I will gain weight quickly with the sugar dowers, hehehe.
When I am pretending what happens to me is that I confine myself in the room and I start watching movies or series with the computer and I have no feeling to get out of there.And my parents care and have a bad time too.And it almost always happens to me when I'm high, or I'm high when it happens to me :?And also when it is some weekend that I have nothing to do, I think I have to look for some entertainment ...

DiabetesForo
02/16/2011 4:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.