{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good night, route !!!
Today intense day ... This morning we have gone to the hospital, Eco de Ángela.According to the completely normal thyroid radiologist ... do not imagine what joy, because I have spent some nerves ... fuck, every time I have worse, I am making ñoña and lazy: oops :: oops: .. anyway we have toI see the endo, because the analytics is altered ...
And then we have gone to a nursery, to celebrate it, we have bought 2 trees for the patio, who among the hard winter and that we have not seen for him is that it gives a little sorrow ... and this afternoon I have slept nap, Jolín, since I do not drink coffee I look like a zombie, I fall asleep in the corners, I need caffeineThe trees, then Mercadona, Colorcar buy, prepare dinner, and I just landed, to see if the sofa that I am will be grounded.
Alea, how is everything going?
Paz, to see how you are doing with adults and see if there is luck and you can give you the bomb ...
Prado, I admire you ... I have always wanted to make the way, it was a dream, now I do not feel with strength, or with time, even with desire:-/:-/ you are already telling us.
Nehils, what good news ... The great hemo, cholesterol cannot be better, on top of that touches you a great one of the real ones, and those who bet on technology ... Let's go a luxury ... I'm glad.
Ethics, with respect to hemo, the same thing that has nehis, congratulations !!!!.Let's see if the skein is sliding ... sure time helps to place everything in its place ... to see if the anxiolytic helps you rest, that you can get tiredness makes everything look on the dark side ...A hug.
Owash, are we going if you put an office, what are you going to make you gold: D ... did not have more work than normal this morning?I say it because of the late effect of physical effort ... if not, it is true, thinking lowers gucosa 8).
And little else, I'm going to see the thread of parents and I throw myself to the sofa with my husband ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/08/2011 4:35 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Neihs, so programmer ... in another thing we agree, I agree that the coconut is given a lot in this profession, ... Look to see if you go down that hem and copy me too :)) of breeding what II checked more than once, (although it sounds ridiculous) that if I concentrated for hours to lower my sugar, it ends up having a hypoglycemia ... and I drank my glass of clacao that I liked so much and that only gave it to me ifI was with low sugar.I suppose it would be coincidence, and that I only remember the times that happened, ...

A question, does anyone taken orphidal?Whenever I have been able, I have triedLittle hysterical that hooked that ... about Owash's advice, I will try to put into practice the sport, I had been in the gym for a year and last month I disapproved because I did not have time to go and to rest for a while at home.And I decided that it was time to rest, but even if it is going running half an hour or an hour with the chuchos I will do it (but it is that running at night gives a laziness ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
02/09/2011 2:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, look tica, it seems that we agree on something else, if you debuted at 3 in 1988, is that you are from the generation of 85 no ??
How curious about concentrating and lowering glucose ... is it weird, right?Because if we are stressed, it is supposed to rise to us, and be stressed many times is to take too many turns to the coconut ... :))

I suppose that if you have been prescribed directly, you will have tried the Valeriana, right?I have enough humor changes, especially with the rule, and I tend to depress myself too.They have told me that for now I try with Valerian, that if I do not do well if they prescribed me anxiolytics, but for now I do quite well ...

Good day!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 3:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ...... it rains, the sun was already lasting a lot: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: less bad that is not cold ....

Tica, Neihs, congratulations on those we have ..... and for that endo that seeing the current panorama: shock: it is a luck that does not tell you no to the bomb, so for it ..... without hesitation.....: d.I cannot say anything about the orpidal, I have never had to take anxiolytic, I play wood, but if someone close to me took it for a while, he had no problem leaving it but little by little, the dose went down until he left him andall good.
Tica I also recommend sports, running is the best to remove stress, anxiety and bad rolls, I tell you from experience, you go home with another mood, cheer up ....: D

Velia What trees have you put in the yard ??????????????? ...Have flowers and make me an illusion hahahaha ..... I look dumb ..... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Ahhhh and do not download to make the way, you can do it in a thousand ways, as if to do it whole, you need at least a month, it can be done for sections in several years .... This is what many people do here ... if it is your dreamDo not discard it .... I also want to do it whole but that will have to be when I retire:-/:-/:-/:-/: shock :: shock :: shock:

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 3:41 a.m.

Good morning.

I read you from the shadows, although many days I do not feel like writing (damn crisis that ends with the spirits of one ...)

Congratulations on those we have, and for those professionals in conditions.

I agree with Prado, go running relaxes a barbarity .......... Of course, carefully, that the day I need it I wear and I do not stop ... and I give myself some scare.

Here we continue with cold cold, but the media begin to be very pleasant, to see if it lasts.

Owash, make yourself advisor, and I make myself advisor to the counselor, is that position free?

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/09/2011 4:19 a.m.

Nas, I walk with work.The fact is that although the curro is not excessive, it is enough to not be able to follow you (if I have an effort to keep the nicks ...) well, greeting everyone ... Owash, talking about thinking, for a few monthsI follow the daily article by Joaquin Carbonell, sometimes reading that what one thinks by others is a relief, I leave it:

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/09/2011 7:27 a.m.

Hello to all good morning, how do you go, I am half a costipada if I spend a little and I can customize tomorrow I have

DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 9:01 a.m.

Hello good.
Atacá, I'm attacking.
I have my head like a carousel, with a new project, and everything is turns, papers, banks, messes: mrgreen:

I will tell you when it is firm.

Tica, the orfidal was prescribed when I stopped smoking, but it seems to me something strong, so I passed to Lexatin 1.5, which is softer.Of course, none have taken it in a fixed treatment plan, but simply when I was nervous.That's how it had been very good and I didn't take addiction.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 9:23 a.m.

Neihs, I'm from 84, in the end.I think I started in diabetes in summer, I only remember that it was very hot: P
Here the cold continues at night and in the morning, but the happy anticyclone continues and the Pyrenees is being peeled: Oops: it seems that next week a good snowfall will fall, to see if it is true.This weekend we will try to escape and go around the Pyrenees, even if it is rackets or something quiet!

tica's profile photo
tica
02/10/2011 3:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good!
I am very sorry that you are having a bad time.Hopefully everything is fixing ... I send you a lot of encouragement!
Prado;)
Alea, I tell you the same, we cross our fingers because we give us good news.
Marcita, how about your sister -in -law?They gave him yesterday the results, right?A huge hug.

May you have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/10/2011 3:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good........

Alea what intrigue :)) :)) :)), Let's see if everything goes well and you tell us ehhh ......: mrgreen:
Velia daughter .... hehehe .... go paragraph yesterday, thankfully we don't call ourselves very often :)) :)) :)) :)) .....
Or it will be for that ... hehehe ......

Nacho encourage, they don't run good times for almost anyone ..... hopefully something changes ....:-/:-/:-/

I'm going to work for a while ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/10/2011 3:58 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Greetings to all, here is making a spring time, every day I am going to walk with my husband, we are giving us good walks.There is an issue that worries me, and I have read here that the thyroid has to do with diabetes, I don't know if I will have, but I am coming to eat, and I am thinning, in January I lost a kilo again, and I have been 12 fromThat I have diabetes, I take care of myself, yes, but I don't deprive me, and as a lot, the fact is that I don't know what can be, if thyroid, change of metabolism, next week I will go to the header and send meDo analytics and see the thyroid, the endocrine when I went the other day he told me that for June, but I will advance the analytics, I am flying, I have no other symptoms, nor tiredness, nor anything, but to rule out
Alea, you will tell us what it is, we expect news
Have a good day
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/10/2011 4:48 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Finally Friday: D ....
Nacho, I just realized that yesterday I went to you in the post and I did not put your name, I do not know if you gave yourself or not by afraid, but well, that the spirits were for you.
Anabeg, with an analytical you will come out of doubt ... In any case, hypothyroidism is characterized on the contrary, I got fating 10 kg.In 1 month, with the same habits, and I assure you that it is hard to remove them a lot ...
AleaHow was everything?
Of course, Prado, if we have to talk more intimidized, than if you don't see how our ear heats up: D: D: D
Owash, how is everything going?
Anuski, how do you go?
Paz, Marcita ....
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/11/2011 5:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Well, I can tell you the project, because it is almost a reality (it will be shortly, if they do not arise unforeseen).We are going to open a cider house in Cáceres.It will be a family business, which we will mainly carry my son Jaime and me.

It has cost us a lot to mature the idea, find the place, financing and everything else.But between our efforts, the help of my son Fernando (the financial brain), the support of my husband (who is going to be uncovered by going and coming along the "Physical" Silver Route) and the resignation, sometimes excited,From Celia, we are going to start shortly.

As I told Velia a while ago, I sail between vertigo and illusion and the desire to work.I am tired of being unemployed or with precarious jobs, and my son Jaime too, so we undertake a new stage, with great desire and knowing that we are going to "squeeze" to work.Hopefully everything goes well, that times are hard.

Anyway, today I have noticed the calendar and it is a special day: 02-12-2011, that is, capicúa and cool.

Nacho, I also wish you that goals.Cheer up.

To everyone else, I send you health and I will take advantage of the days I have left before I start, because then I will have little time to enter the forum.

DiabetesForo
02/11/2011 9:57 a.m.

Congratulations Alea !!!Well I love cider and Cáceres, so do not hesitate we will end up visiting you.Anyway, I'm very happy for you, and I wish you very much luck.

To the rest tell you that I read you very often even if it is in the shadow.

Hugs for all

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
02/11/2011 1:56 p.m.

Holass

LUCK ALEA: !:: !:: !:!
We already have diabetics cider house :)) :))

Very good link Juanuis ... I didn't know him

Tomorrow afternoon I work: X, is the transfer of part of the Old Hospital to the Nuevo Hospital, this Sunday there will be pregnant women, neonates and children (something like ships when they sink) and next Sunday the end of the party comes withThe transfer of ICU, burned and admitted several ... we will see because the complexity is huge: shock:
And after delaying it 3 weeks in the end they do it in one of the weekend with more moisture: shock:

DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 4:52 a.m.

..... alea luckeeeeeeee ... I am sure that it will be phenomenal, I think that the only business that does not sink today is the hospitality industry: shock:, you are a brave ehhh ......Celia goes to Cáceres or stays in Llanes? ... I see you definitively installed in your land: D: D: D
One of my wishes for this year is to go to Cáceres, I really want to see Velia and Family again, I owe you a visit, so I also hope to meet Alea ....: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Owash Take it easy, it is a task to work in Finde .....:-/

Good weekend ... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 5:53 a.m.

Helloaaaaaa, good
Here one that has to work this weekend, hahaha, I take it phenomenal because I take the opportunity to walk online and do things, so my husband is with the girl and enjoy her, that during the week he has a short time
Aleaaaaaaa, good luck in the business, surely everything is phenomenal, you will see, do you return to caceres?And Celia?I already have a sidreria to go when I go to Holy Week, we are going to meet Caceres, and by the way I will meet you, and I will take a sidrite hahahaha, that everything goes great, good luck
Have a good weekend
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/12/2011 6:13 a.m.

Very good,
How many days have I been going through here?My mother, which has cost me to catch up ...:-/
Louise, welcome to the route.
Mani, the meter is very good?Look that I had been "suspecting" of the contour link for a while and now we confirm it, the bad thing is that they do not change it ...:?.
Congratulations on those we have neihs and ethics, I hope that the problems are gradually solved.
Nacho, encouragement.
Prado and Peace, you have disrupted me with the change of "image", hehehehe
Wow, how much business activity in sight, congratulations to Owash and Alea for their initiatives.Owash And the position of secretary of the counselor's counselor is vanant?hehehehe.Alea, what a good idea, surely I visit some of the times we are going to review with the little one.
Velia, I'm glad that Angela's echo has gone so well, to see what the endo says.
Over here, without novelty.Noe well, with one day of unexplained glycemia, another cannula occlusion, we have touched extra trip to Cáceres to collect catheters, they have given us the wrong half ... Anyway, the day to day ...
From my sister -in -law, we continue in embers.Of the evidence they did, they have told him that the bulge of the pericardium and the liver are of unimportant liquid, which can absorb alone, but continue with doubts in a spot of the column, they have to make a gammography, or something like that,But still with the radio.Anyway, to see what the thing is left.
To all, kisses and I promise not to be absent so long.

DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 10:47 a.m.

Very good.

I don't tell Velia and Juanlu, because they already knew about this project for a long time :)

Owash, now you can kill two birds of a shot, gastronomically speaking, come on, half a route of silver on a single trip :)) and of course, for diabetics, non -diabetic and even celiac.There will be for all 8)

Ana, Anabeg, Marcita ..., I will love to make us a visit.

Prado, it will be great that you are encouraged, that they are already a few years to share route and experiences.It would be great for you to dare.By the way, I love your new look for the "wild orchid" :))

And that, I am of my nerves, trying to tie all the ends to do things well.At first it will be complicated, because Celia is already in the second quarter and, now that the batteries have been put, I cannot change her institute.It will stay here until the course ends.Luckily her father will be with her.And Drake, which I am going to miss too, until they go there.
I have to change some medical appointments and surely I will go within 10 days.

Well, I'm going to keep doing things.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 11:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.