{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!
Finally Friday .... Jolín What do you want to get up a little later, because these early mornings cannot be good pa ná :)) :)) :)).
Paz, what happened to Angel, the bomb and the meter.Have you deciced something? ... By the way, I congratulate me from me.Ahhhh, Nico has a continuous meter and bomb.Juan Luis used Lantus and meter for a while, and it went very well, I don't know if I have told him, if not I´m Sorry: Oops :: Oops :, And it went very well, of course at the expense of multiple injectionsTo correct, come on, less precision and lower quality of life.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/04/2011 4:06 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, I thought I had written a message where I told you if you accepted me here and I see that I did not publish so I put it again because if you accept me here I tell you a little about my name is Luisa I am 36 years old andI live in Santiago de Compostela I am type 1 diabetics and Mody since 2003 right now I am with insuulatard 24 units at night I also do diet and exercise good I hope to go up with you and get to know more
Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/04/2011 2:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Naturally we accept you, Louise.

Welcome to the route.

DiabetesForo
02/04/2011 3:11 p.m.

Welcome to the route, Louise: d.I am from Cáceres, as you will see in my signature, I am the mother of a 12 -year -old diabetic girl for 7.
Here we are in Madrid, my mother what a beautiful day we came out.This morning we have enjoyed the retirement and then we went to eat around, we have taken a good walk, not without being able to get rid of the quantity insults that Nati's vague has given us, which has my arms shattered from throwing so much:-//...

I see that this is standing, I suppose you will be enjoying good weather, that well you feel like it.

Well routerillos, kisses and good night

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/05/2011 1:52 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Here I am, half disconnected, because Vomistar has some breakdown out there and has left me without a phone: Mrgreen :.Luckily the Internet does work.So nothing, RobaFone will have to be used for emergencies: Evil: I have been told that in a maximum of 24 hours it will be fixed.They are already worth.

Nati, how big :)) :)) :)) By the way, my son Fernando and Rocío, his girlfriend, also doing a holiday routilla: D

Celia has left dinner.It has partial lifting of punishment, because there are already three dieces, in mathematics, history and French.If this creature when it puts on: Shock: the fact is that it is having fun.He says that teachers are priceless.Hopefully it will not tire again and return to the traces;)

Well, I leave you, I'm going to prepare dinner.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/05/2011 3:05 p.m.

Hahaha
:)

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
02/05/2011 6:46 p.m.

Good and sunny days at least here in Santiago today a day ago that seems spring so we will take advantage to visit some place or simply to go for a walk through the Alameda that you have a good day today I get up with the sugar a little tallerThat yesterday it seems that the pizza had effect and that yesterday I click two units less I put on 22 instead of 24 and this morning I had 96 that is not bad to have dinner and flan haha ​​there if I watha out uploading these levels that I wake upEvery day very low
Greetings to all and spend a good day and good beginning of the week

DiabetesForo
02/06/2011 6:36 a.m.

Holasss

Welcome Louise, I was missing Galicia to complete my gastronomic tour: Oops :: mrgreen:

Nati belongs to my club ... walking to walk:-/:!: :))
And from Celia ... Well, how like a good motivation I don't know where it will go ...;)

Paz ... 17 years now ... Ainssss ...

I am weird, thinking, digging, what to do, what not to do, involve me in new associative comics or not, move in other personal things (I've been going back to study another career or a doctorate again, work in a couple of business optionsthat swarm around me ...):-/:?:idea:
As I am not used to thinking so much, I'm already dizzy: D
Anyway, to see if it arrives on Monday and I start pushing beds and I don't think anything :))

DiabetesForo
02/06/2011 12:59 p.m.

Hahaha Owash Ten Condorin to think so much also consume glucose: D: D: D, but it is very good that you have new projects .......: Mrgreen:
Louise welcome to the route, I almost live in Galicia ....: D, I am in the Bierzo and what a beautiful city Santiago, last year I made the way from here ...... This year I repeat theExperience surely hehehe but this time everything walking, the bicycle is definitively parking ...
Congratulations to Celia for so many dieces hehehe ......: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/06/2011 3:52 p.m.

Good morning, routerillos
Despite the frost and early cold, the day is being spring again: D
Go with Celia: Shock: ... Let's see if you can breathe calmer;)
Good memories I have from Galicia: D
Owash, you must be renewed in forces, because you go decisions that you have to face ... and then your name is vague ... Ayssssss :))
Prado, again the way? ... when do you start?
Becky is missed, who has not known her for a long time.
Mani, Mommy, Paz, Nacho, all kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/07/2011 5:08 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!!
On Friday I tried to write to you a mesajillo, but in the end the internete of the work played a bad pass and gave up ...
Well, rereading the forum, a lot of encouragement for Montrial !!!It is difficult to carry diabetes in case, I don't want to imagine how it will be with celiacy ... Do not feel so bad for those transgressions, I think that occasionally they are necessary to realize again that you have to take care of yourselfMore ... they are gusts ... :)
Mani, I believe that a 7.5 for Nicolás is not so bad, it is very close to 7, and if you have found the cause in the glucometer sure you can lower it for the next ...

I have also been in Madrid this weekend, my nephew has made one year old yesterday, he is more majete ... even though the poor had a cold, I think he has hit it :?But well, it will happen:-/

Owash, if you have initiatives ... you have to feel to study again being working ... I have tried and it has not done well, I echo, the last time, when it seemed that I was getting to combine the twoThings, I had the debut and left it because they advised me ... I had a lotto start them: d

Alea, go with Celia, when he gets, he really puts herself, hehehe.I'm glad I straighten.

That you want for good weather ....
That you have a good day!
Kisses!!

DiabetesForo
02/07/2011 5:29 a.m.

Good morning.
Here I walk with a hot coffee and a trancazo than to ...
Here also another great day, we left very early to do the analytics and it seemed that it was not too cold .... I also want spring.
Alea, it is possible that Celia's time to mature ... Today I envy you because in these parts we continue as always: Twisted :.
Owash, if you have time, which is something that I think is not enough, dare ...
Velia, in the end I didn't tell the end of the bomb or the meter, because as I already sends the adults, I better comment to the new one.I am also intended to take you to Social Security, because I suppose it will be easier when we put it if we decide.
Prado, now that you leave the bike I have decided to buy one:-/
Louise, welcome.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
02/07/2011 6:01 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I have been a week without entering the forum, I have had very fat family problems and the truth is that I block me and it even forgot to put the insulin, it has happened to me twice this week, less bad than at the time ofEat I have agreed, but sometimes I focus both on the problems that I forget such important things as diabetes .... to see if it is solved soon ...

At least here in Zaragoza he has made a very good weekend, to be lying in a park taking the sun ... the negative part is that all the snow of the Pyrenees has gone: '(Luckily I asked me for partyThursday and I got on the clues :)

Montrial, Celiaca and Diabetes must be hard.I had a season with a lotIt was nothing, but, although you do not have the roll of injections, it restricts the diet much more than diabetes.I understand you perfectly, and do not macha if you "jump" the diet one day ... it's like when I like a donut that instead of enjoying it I go around how irresponsible I am ...one every 3 months at most ...)

Paz-Angel, was your son who was with hives?How is it going?Since December I am without urticaria episodes (I had been three years), and for a month I leave the antihistamines.The last thing I tried was Telfast I was like three months with outbreaks, but I have been very constant and every day I took the pill I had or not, little by little they disappeared, and the dose was going down.I tell you in case you can tell the doctor because the other outbreak of hives that I had many years ago also dug with this.

tica's profile photo
tica
02/07/2011 9:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Very good.

Tica, I hope those problems are solved and everything returns to normal.

Here without novelty.I have had a anger with timofonic because they have had two days without line.Now claim again.What's fed up.Let's see if I convince my partner and we go to Adamo, that I am Hartita de Thieves.

Celia is still fine and I alert.But the controls do not just stabilize.It seems that Y, Zas, a 350 of Mañanita, or a 40 at dawn.And the worst thing is that it is only sometimes, without us being able to establish the causes.To go crazy.

Anyway, I will do things that I have pending.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
02/07/2011 1:05 p.m.

Good morning ....... cold but a lot of sun: D: D: D

Paz dare with the bike hehehe, I love it but walk through good roads and not where they take me to give me a little yuyu :)) :)) :))
Velia because we do not know when we will do it but this weekend we talk and we feel like repeating, we would do it as last year on weekends but two stages every weekend, we have to organize it, because we would do everything walking .....: D: D: D
Tica mood and hopefully those problems are solved ....: D
Marcita how is everything going?How about your sister -in -law ?????
Owash already decided something or keep giving the coconut ???????: Mrgreen:

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 3:44 a.m.

Good morning route.
I see that with a little cold.
Prado, is what I fear that my husband takes me on the roads that he goes, I know that on occasion he even seen a bull, which leaves his farm :?: Shock :, I am afraid even of the peaceful cows .... Imagine.
Tica, encouragement, I hope everything is solved.Thank you, I will tell the allergologist in May that we are going.Someday I have left some ranches but small if we compare them with those of last year.Were yours also hives?I also think about many quarry in celiacy .... today without going any further, when he got up he said that his stomach hurt, and it can be because he spent most of the night above 250, but immediately my thoughtThey take me on other paths ...
Alea, do not give him many laps that we also walk like this and also without finding an apparent cause.The last Saturday, the lantus was put at 7, 30 with almost 200 and at 9 and peak he rises with a whip ... 30: Shock: it is supposed toMy son give him some tremendous peaks and he can't pass without it.

I have to leave now, I am late and today I don't even know what I'm going to eat.Suggestions are admitted.

DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 4:45 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Today I have touched me, and I already have the results of the analysis.Hem of 6.6 and total cholesterol 178, so I am very happy.He told me that for the little time I have been controlling it very well, and that in the booklet only looked at me last week that I have had the glucose a little revolutionized (the rule affects me a lot)
I have asked him about the bomb, and he told me yes, and he has pointed me.He told me that in 20 days he returns to the educator and she already tells me.I don't know, it seemed too easy, I have not had to convince him of anything ... :))
I liked the endocrine, they have also looked at me well, the tension, pulsations, they have weighed me, they have looked at my feet ... and it has given me the steering wheel for the next analytics, complete, with TSH, and the urine, albumia is no?In addition to a steering wheel to look at me the background.
I don't know, I expected me to pass a little more about the subject.Just as the educator did not like it very much because it sounds like a long disco with the diet all the time and always in its way because if it is not bad, the endocrine has seemed quite good ...

Tica, I hope those problems are solved soon ...
Louise Welcome !!!!
Paz-Angel, do not think that cows are better than bulls, there are brave cows with very bad milk ... hehehe you had to listen to the comics from when my father and my aunt went to school walking from one town to another and they wereThey found the roads ...

Have a good day !!!
Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 8:15 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!

Thanks for the animals, yesterday instead of solving something the ball became much bigger ... but I suppose it is something necessary to get everything I carry inside, what hurts the most is the damage I am doing, indirectly,To my relatives ... It is very hard ... but today I have gone to endo and I have lowered the hemo to 6.6% (as neihs: d) and everything else perfect !!!In addition, it has prescribed some anxiolytic (it is not that I am very funny to take them), but I will finally be able to rest !!!

Neihs, if it supports you in the bomb, do not let it escape, sometimes they wait to go wrong, to put the bomb and do well, wouldn't it be better to go well from the beginning?

Paz-Angel, the hives came out practically every day and were inflamed red ran and then my dolls, eye, and lips swell.It was very scandalous, one day between the emergency room and Correindo looked at me oxygen and if I had the closed respiratory tract, but I did not affect me ...

tica's profile photo
tica
02/08/2011 8:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have remembered Juanluis, in good sense: Mrgreen: ... well, and in the bad too;) ... I have confirmed his theory (now Irrefutable reality) that thinking lowers blood glucose ... all afternoongiving coconut and 2 inexplicable hypos:-/
The first in the post of the meal ... having put less insulin of my initial calculation for some spaghettiss+apple: shock: 45 at the hour and a half scarce .... a nonsense.
Not happy with that, go back to the poor: a cut and 4 cookies ... in normal conditions, I would have climbed to respectable 150, who for an afternoon sitting are ideal ... the noses: twisted: ... 2 hoursAfter a beautiful 48 preceded by sweat and feeling of hunger ... without moving from the chair, just speaking and thinking ...

And since I don't have Drake to hit me at the start of the hypo :)) :)) ...

Send noses (or eggs) that do not give me hypos working (with physical effort) and yes you have them outside the work schedule ...: !::!

I have not decided anything yet, but at the moment they win the options to become a consultant of something ... yes, those who charge for saying something that everyone knows: D

Congratulations on that ethical hem ... With family problems I recommend 2 things: physical exercise and book a morning or afternoon to do whatever you want (reserve it for you and your hobbies) ... at least to me the second partIt helps me.
I am allergic exercise: Mrgreen:

Alea, what is Adamo?

I am afraid of bicycles and animals (all) ... So imagine.

Neihs, how well the endo, right? ... a for the bomb: !:

Paz, ... The other day I saw a stew of vegetables and sepia on TV ... Hummm ... 8)

DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 3:50 p.m.

Tica, a 6.6 is a good hemo to coincide, right?:))

Owash, to my TB I had a couple of times about the downturn, go back with enough and another downturn.Once I came to think that I had been wrong and put Apidra instead of Lantus (I put it at 5 in the afternoon), but in the end I think I did not do it, it was a why of diabetes ...
Can it be because we click on an area that is better to absorb?Even if it is not an intramuscular injection?
Although the theory that thinking goes down glycemia could be good ... In that case, in the morning I could eat an entire cake without clicking ... :)) Portarmar is what you have ...

Have a good night!

DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 4:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.