{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good........
Fideua hmmmmm:-/:-/ What rich, do you do it?Pass us the recipe hehehehe .....
Velia here today dawned very cloudy but has stayed a good morning, without very cold, we do not get up with the desire of mount: Oops :: oops: so we just arrived from walking around here near .....
Anuski how about the wedding ???????and the cooked maragato ??????????? ......: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
Anabeg congratulations for that hemo: D

I'm going to eat because I am hungry about food ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/30/2011 7:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Owash, I want that fideua recipe, I have no idea to do it, I spend a Valencian friend but I have no idea where I have it, I lost it
Here the bad day came out, we ate, this afternoon we stayed in little house watching some movie or playing with the girl, is not the day to go out
Agurrrrrrrrrr

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/30/2011 9:12 a.m.

Good night, routeros!

Now that I have finished my duties (PF, what a week I am marking everything for the last moment ... and what accumulation of work) I will see if I wear and put you a little up to date.How do you wear the cold?I have left little or nothing from home this weekend, but here in Madrid it seems that it does not give truce.I carry it badly because although I like heat, I am incapable ("incapable ..." What happens is that I am stubborn like the one that most) to wear layers and layers of clothes so I am quite unhappy hahaha.But it is crazy to go outside with 4 caps very warmed, enter the bus, take them away, go to the faculty and depending on the day, remove/put more/less and in the library it no longer has a name.I've been in entire afternoon braces, as if it were summer.And unfortunate with polar linings ... :))

In the end.At the beginning of January I went to endo: I had 7% hemoglobin and I am happy because in addition, the bomb could not influence much or nothing.I had half a month with her when they did the analytics, so I want to follow her ... :) These days I am quite tired (I have had to pass the damn flu without really spending it and I have eaten quite badly, soI lack strength) but I don't forget you.I read you from the shadows at night hahaha.

Nacho, the other day reading a blog a boy had his experience with the aquarium and I was surprised.Obviously I knew that there are many more factors than simply putting more or less warm water, but it was fascinating.I wanted to have one ... I got the biologist instinct.

Well Owahs, you'll tell us.I am very north to eat (the family throws me ...) but I don't waste the idea of ​​going down to see what you cook there: P

A kiss!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
01/30/2011 3:21 p.m.

Hello!Raquel has already been today, with a few desire to start again, but there is less.Here a lot has rested, which was what was needed.Yesterday we left sales and still found some clothes and even a hat that was wearing because he says that it is very good for the cold of Madrid ... and it looks great :)
Velia, congratulations on the graduation and notes of Dana. Is the race finished?Raquel still has one more year left, with some optional and the end of the career project, (in less than 6 years it is impossible to make archutura, and that with great luck).Anyway, as work is, it's not in a hurry.
My father gave us a scare the other day Prque had fever again and we took him to Aurgencies.When we arrived, I no longer had and the analytics did not give infection, so they did not enter him, although it was a gallbladder colic.They have him on a preferential list to operate, but we will see when they give him time ... S I take a lot of the same, we opt for private, because he has insurance and there they operate quickly, but I have more confidence in the SS .., lo, whatBad are waiting lists.
Owash How about the foot?The other day I remembered you while I was in the emergency room with my father, because in three hours we saw almodovar movie situations. Another day I tell you, but you have to be very entertaining ..

Montrial are you studying in Madrid?Where are you from?

A hug everyone: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/30/2011 6:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning, routerillos !!!
I also want the fideua recipe, I have never done it, although I have eaten it .... What a game this Owash, the same is a broken one than to be a discharge: D .... Come on and say that you say thatYou don't get brides :)) :))
Prado, how many km.More or less do when you go out, I mean daily, I imagine that when you go to the field you get more time ... we have been doing about 6-7 daily, we want to expand, because we make them faster, hehehe.
Anabeg, congratulations on the hem ... my mother, how good ... now not to neglect, yes, enjoying;)
Montrial, I'm glad to see you again and great hemo too ... I see that you have been busy all this time, to see if you can now relax a little.
Regina, another scare, less bad that she stayed in that ... Let's see if you have luck and operate as soon as possible.Dana's was not graduation (he graduated last year that the diploma ended), it was a diploma that gave her a distinguished student ... This year she is in Madrid, continuing with the superior, she is in 4th ....I am glad that Raquel rests, that they have well deserved ... and I see that he is left little, uffff, how time passes.
I'm going to study that I throw my time on me.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/31/2011 4:19 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day.....

Velia then depends, if we go running more, but if we are only going to walk and we are one hour we do about 6.5 or 7 km, if we have more time and desire we are an hour and a half and we usually reach 8 kms, walkingAt a fast pace 6 kms per hour is a good and difficult to climb: Mrgreen:.

What do you follow ???????You have us very abandoned ....;) ... a kiss.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/31/2011 6:22 a.m.

Good morning route.

Daily part ... there is no frost, but some air has been raised, so the sensation is below zero.

Montrial, if it is fascinating, it is not very difficult to maintain good values ​​in the water (at least for the basics) it is more complicatednutrient free and that corals get striking colors.

I have always liked biology, and now I am enjoying as a child with this hobby, there are many things to learn, and many challenges to save.The chemical part of the water is the one that still costs me a little, but as a good chop passed me, I follow it to a cracking, and I maintain the levels in place.

When I debuted with diabetes that experience came well, at least to easily understand the multiple variables that affect us and how to seek balance between all of them.

Greetings to all, which is already Tuesday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/01/2011 2:24 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Today I am very delayed, so I only greet and I wish you a good day ...
I do not have time to read the forum, to see if this afternoon I take a ratillo.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/01/2011 5:05 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good, route ...
Yes, Prado, a little abandoned I have had you, they have not been very good morning ...
Luckily my sister -in -law is at home, the pericardium was not a carcinogenic but is waiting for another determining test that will be done on day 9, to see if everything goes well and we relax now.
To top it off, today Noe has debuted as a diabetics and always walking a little at this time.
Thank you all and all for the spirits, Owash, thanks for the link, I liked it a lot, you are a very apparent uncle, you have resources for everyone.
A quick greeting for everyone ...

DiabetesForo
02/01/2011 11:01 a.m.

The fideuá recipe: Link

There are 2 versions ... Normally in Valencia we usually cook the seafood and fish and then we put the rice or noodles ... the chefs usually make it different the noodles or the rice and then throw the cade ...
I usually wear broth already prepared and almost any type of fish .... But theirs is rapped, red, prawns and prawns, mere, clochinas ...
Nor I usually put any vegetables ... only fish and noodles
And I am not in favor of the Alioli ... he kills all the taste of fish.

Marcita a kiss to Noe for her diabetic birthday ... I also liked Steve Jobs (by the way but I remember badly insulin ... I hope she lives many years, she is a genius).

My almost cured foot ... I have the wound very well
Fortunately I am almost never in the emergency room, but every time I am hallucinate ...

Congratulations to Anabeg and Montrial for the glycosiladas ...

Alea goes dog All cool you have: Mrgreen: ... imposing how he raises his head.

Velia, what daughters you have ... They give me a diploma in what you don't have any more self -esteem :))

DiabetesForo
02/01/2011 12:17 p.m.

Hello good.

I walk here, with mess, but like chickens, who don't stop and do nothing: shock:

Marcita, I'm glad your sister -in -law.Let's see if you can relax soon.

The fideuá I did it differently, but we will have to try: P Owash, my dog ​​is very cool, but, above all, it is better than the black of the green mile :)) and since he told us about the hiccFrom Celia, everything has already won.

Celia today is with a throat and head pain.Hopefully I don't go to anymore.After a month of glycemia in Rompan Rows, they finally seem to stabilize.I cross fingers.With studies very well.Keep drawing outstanding in the exams: or see if the streak lasts this time.

Well, we keep reading.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/01/2011 12:57 p.m.

Good afternoon route ...

A curtain of silence has been installed in my room and although it does not strictly have to do with diabetes, I need to put it somewhere.A few days ago I commented with friends that my "asymptomatology" of celiac disease in the background was a double -edged sword.I was telling them that despite not having symptoms (diarrhea, vitamin problems etc) there are long -term consequences, and I stopped in dry because a little look was lit.I remembered the word carcinoma used by my endocrine (which insists a lot on the digestive theme)

I have been consulted on the Internet.In recent days I have transgressed the diet (anxiety, eat with a hurry in the faculty the priero that caught almost without thinking about whether it was empanado or not, a kitkat at rest ... nonsense that should not serve as an excuse) and ...It is proven that a usual breach of the diet elevates up to 5 and peak the chances of suffering a Hodgkins lymphoma.

Among us was one of my best friends, which happened as a child for a Hodgkins lymphoma.And here I am.Playing it with percentages when I could take care of the triple just in case.That probably does not happen, but he had no option.I get with smokers because each draft makes their risk of cardiovascular diseases and cancer multiply, and to each Twix, Kitkat or Neapolitan bite that I give, mine also increases.And I can choose that, but when he had cancer, it wasn't because he was running risks.

I think I hadn't felt so extremely irresponsible for a long time.I raise it almost as a matter of morals.In the last year and a half I had become aware of my actions considering the great risk of abortion that entails not following the diet, but I had never raised this from the point of view of comparison with people who cannot do anything to avoid it, and thatHowever, it develops much worse diseases.And here I am.With a chocolate palm.

And that is the reflection of the afternoon ...

P.S.Alea, I'm glad to know that Celia is much better.A hug.

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
02/01/2011 1:27 p.m.

Montarial, being perfect costs a lot.
It is true that you play it every time you transgress, but you should not flagellar yourself for it either.If your own reflection serves as an acid to avoid those transgressions, with that you have already gained a lot of land.

Courage and take care.

DiabetesForo
02/01/2011 5:09 p.m.

Toc can you can ???: Oops :: Oops:
Hello family
I have not appeared centuries without centuries, but not even on Facebook, that bad, and I recognize that now with so much movement in the forum I have lost things, so sorry for me if I have not learned of something.
I see that you have a good organized gastronomic route ehhh, that you well mount it :)) :))
Owash than after what I have read that you better leave the stairs and return with the "waitresses" right?I think they are more grateful: Mrgreen: By the way we no longer have to go to faith, today they have made my father -in -law here so I stay without knowing you, again it will be.
Mamidejuan what happened with Juan ??? Often scare no ??I don't want to imagine what a bad time you would spend.
Alea is glad that Celia is entering the sidewalk, it is better late than ever and that the streak follows.
Velia congratulations on the notes of yours, how lucky you are.
Peace and angel How does it carry it?Did you start working at the end?
Anuski how about the wedding?Good that you are going to be Aunt, Iciar will be delighted.
Prado did the month end well?UF I don't know if I hate more January or July, which overwhelms God.
What has passed at the end with your father?I hope you are better.
Marcita that I'm glad your sister -in -law is at home, now to wait and that everything goes well.Have you seen many noe stars with your telescope now?
Beky a thyroid of ears to your princess for your birthday, how old.
Yes, my kids have already turned 6, now there are 2 little men, there are reassets and relationships, hehehe.Nicolás has been read and read 5 stories a day :)) Although hemo has up130 So the doctor has suggested changing glucose meter.Before we had the contour link and now we are using the Aviva Nano, the doctor suspects that the contour link measures lower and that is why we were not having good reference.We made several measurements at the same time and in all the contour link gave much lower, so the next hemo will be with the aviva will I tell you if it goes up or down.
And I don't have much more to tell you, that I am with a flu but curing that remedy, today they have sent me antibiotics because there is no way that this goes and that we have been cold here but not as much as up there.
I leave things in the inkwell but my head does not give for more, so many kisses for all, Juan Luis, Montrial, Anaa, Neihs, Nacho, Anabeg, Tica and Todoooos.
See you soon guys

mani05's profile photo
mani05
02/01/2011 5:45 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Marcita I'm glad of the good news.
That they have not made a recognition, Owash? ... Well, it won't be because you don't deserve it, because if you have given half of what you give here, it is to have you in palmitas .... thatYes, we usually recognize you, huh ????:))
Manic, what fierce Nico !!!... I'm glad to read you.
I am going to study, that among this computer that has me happy, I throw the posts and others, I have a delay of a thousand pairs ...

Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/02/2011 5:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Montrial, I had not read you ... I think you are very aware that you have to take caremeansAnd for temptations he always carries some gluten -free sins in his bag;).A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/02/2011 5:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Man: !: !::!: Front ... how about work?
I am happy my job ... and on the stairs I have fun: Mrgreen: although I get tired (it is what has to be a vague).

Velia better do not mind the association ...: Evil: love and respect are worth much more than money, both at work and in private life.And I didn't have them there.

Iñaki Lorente, I think, coined the concept of "diabetic vacations" ... also applicable to celiacy ... basically is that there comes a time when there is a need to "forget" for a small time of diabetes, a speciesFrom "on-off" ... obviously it does not mean stopping or measuring or eating gluten food.
It is something more mental than something else ... But if someone is lucky enough to have another person who wants to take care for 1-2 days of the decisions to be made with respect to our disease, it allows us to relax and rest.

DiabetesForo
02/02/2011 3:32 p.m.

Good ...... joooo .... I'm something lost ....: D

Marcita I'm glad that everything is solved ....: D

Iñaki Lorente A great professional, I had the opportunity to meet him in one of the courses given by the Diabetes Foundation, a few years ago and I loved his talk, very enjoyable and enlightening ...... I had a website that I don't knowIf it is still active ..... :)
Montrial encouragement, we are not perfect so don't torture yourself .... a kiss.
As much time, I imagine you will walk as always ..... happy work: D
I keep currando ... uf ..... what a horture ....: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
02/03/2011 6:02 a.m.

Good night, routerillos !!!

Diabetic holidays?Does that exist?I explain it: shock :: shock :: shock: .... I need one of those ... and that during the day I have much less weight than 2-3 years ago ... but this is exhausting: ((: (((
Today I had a lot of mess and tomorrow more ..... my maidin walks in the Madriles, with the other part of the family, and tomorrow we leave Angela and I, and I want to do it as soon as he leaves the institute because they gave us the coup they gave usThe car came out a breakdown, suddenly stopped, they have given it to us today, although I have gone to make some km.I would not like to stay lying in the afternoon, much less going with the little one ... and we are going for 2 days, we go as quinquis: shock: :)) :)) ....

Yesterday and today we went for a walk of Angela's dog, sends noses who has seen me and who sees me .... yes, the little animal does not even come, hahahaha ... is that his father went to Zamora for themes of themes ofCurro .... is what you have to live separated by a park:-/:-/ ...

Well, routes, have a good night.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/03/2011 3:36 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ... already Friday: D and I also a bit lost: Oops:
Apparently we are going to have a weekend with a lot of sun: D And as you can see the image, I have many wins to come the spring.
Velia, courage on that trip and surely you have no mishaps, and that the afternoons are already noteworthy, dusk later.
"Diabetic holidays" Angel enjoy them at night ... a year or so that he does not wake up at night, we get up we measure him and if necessary we corrected him and he doesn't even find out.Twice minimal and that lies at half past twelve and gets up at seven.I am very sad that he has to wake up, maybe I do badly, surely yes ... but while I can do it ... they have unfortunately many years in which he will have to take over.During the day the "holidays" are already taking them, it shows that it becomes older, on Tuesday he turned 17.
Marcita, I hope you sister -in -law keep improving.
Mani, you have us abandoned ... kisses for those kids.Nico only has a continuous meter?No bomb?...
As Owash says I'm going to make Mr. Mercadona a little richer ...
Happy Friday.

DiabetesForo
02/04/2011 3:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.