{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nosdias, I read you even if I don't write (I can't think of anything ... wasn't there a song that said something like that?).The fact is that I have read that Mr. Owash knows me ... Is it on Valencia?Zaragoza's?Any of Madrid?In retirement?In any bar in Madrid?Eating huge rations of anchovies?... I'm going to check my photos to see if I see someone salivating in some food.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/26/2011 2:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning route!
How is the morning?
Mia starts bored, I'm at work, but without work ... :))
Here today a good frost has fallen, of having to scratch the car well to leave, thankfully I keep it in garage ...
And tomorrow it is time to do my analysis, the first after the debut, I think that my hem will be good, because except for specific exceptions I have kept short, the doubt is to see how I have cholesterol with this new "diet" ... butWell, until the 8th that I will know I won't know anything, to wait ...

Have a good day !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/26/2011 2:30 a.m.

Good morning!!
How is the day?
Neihs, it's a horror about being at workAt least you have the Internet!
I am very entertaining, my dog ​​on Monday had an 8 puppies, one died, but we are very busy with so much dog, that if one does not fat, that if another does not hook the tit, that if one weighs doublethat others ... less bad than the mother is a madraza (the father is exiled in a dog resignation: p).I try to put a photo, it is of poor quality because it is a capture of the IP camera that we have to monitor them from work ....

tica's profile photo
tica
01/26/2011 3:23 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Benos days route.
I don't know if it will be published ... it doesn't go well and I have no idea why ...
Alea, well for that eye background: D Angel's on Friday also very well ... a relief.Today we have endo.
Tica, they are beautiful, I would have one if they stayed small ... but they grow and I have panic, I bit a boxer and I don't overcome it: Oops:
Owash, today better? ... shelter.
I let you have to leave.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
01/26/2011 4:49 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Owash, the "cholesterol route", hahahaha .... But in León a cooked maragato, for favó !!!You have surprised me that you knew Juanu: D
Well, my boy, 6.2 of Hemo, toooooodo a champion, and with Christmas through ... What a bigger uncle! ... worse luck we had with the allergies, he positively gave everything we carry, melon, watermelon, peach peachand plum ... now to wait for the allergologist's report, AGGGG,
Neilhs, luck in the analytics ... I think that with that "diet" the cholesterol should not rise, no ??? '
Alea, now to breathe, and in view that the girl is behaving, Re, yes, without lowering her guard;)
Tica, to my TB.I am afraid of dogs, and cats, and the .... mm, but at home they are all fans of animals, especially Angela ... They are passionate ... I will show him the photo.
Paz, I'm glad the eye background, to see how the endo goes, you already tell us.

Here a cold ice cream ... I have the ass on the heating that the walk has been hard !!!

Well, little girls, that I start studying that yesterday I did not touch the books I am very delayed.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/26/2011 5:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

.... and you forget our star product the botillo for God, who with these cold does not know how well he feels :)) :)) :)) :)) ..... well accompanied by cabbage and potato and potatoesA good red wine from the area: shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: And I don't follow me already dizzy: Mrgreen:

Congratulations on that hemo Juan Luis ....
How beautiful puppies, what race are they?They become very large ????

I'm still curing ... kisses and good day .....

DiabetesForo
01/26/2011 6:37 a.m.

Prado, the breed is Beagle, they are the smallest hounds ... of adults weigh about 12 or 15 kg but they are very compact ... It is funny to tell people lift the dog and they are stuck to the ground: P seem like that they are goingIn spite of half.It is a breed that is a pass, they are not aggressive (my boyfriend had horror of dogs and I look in Google: non -aggressive dog children, and the beagle race came out), but they are stubborn like no dog and very active (there is noway to tire them)

I also have to do the analytics, but I don't feel like anything, I delay it because I was going on a job for work, and I did not leave and I have not yet been ... I also do not find the vein, noI know if it happens to you.Once in the Emergencies they punctured me 13 times (including hand, doll, ankle, instep ...) and in the end they took me out of the femoral ... at least the nurses/doctors thanked that I did not give me "fear of the needles"

tica's profile photo
tica
01/26/2011 8:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, congratulations on those puppies and welcome to the route.

Owash, here, we will see the aquarium, and we will go to eat something good: Termasco, squid sandwich, several tapas .... come on, to taste.All this watered as more angry, beer from the earth, or a good wine, that we do not miss: mrgreen:

I'm glad these medical tests are giving good results.

Over here, at the point we have four below zero, and at noon, luckily 5-6 grades.It is cold, but neither wind nor fog does, so it is appreciated.

I work, unfortunately, missing.But since I do not stop getting into lios, I am saturated as always, but I read you.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/26/2011 9:41 a.m.

Very good.

Tica, what rich the dogs, for God.Regina also had a beagle.They are dogs that make me funny, because they look like a nose with a body behind: my mother how they sniff everything.They are always following some trace.And they are very affectionate.
Peace how strange a boxer bit you.Drake is boxer and is a saint.In addition, they are dogs that recommend for children, because of the patience they have and what they like to play.
By the way, Drake has also been a father: 5 divine puppies, two of them completely white.So you know, as one touches me, if you want a boxer you tell me, I sell it cheap: D Celia wants to keep it, but two dogs on a floor, and of that size, they are already a lot.

Prado, the botillo looks a lot like a typical Extremadura, the buche.It also puts itself with cabbage or cabbage and rice.Bumper calories.I love it.

Well, I leave you, I'm going to do things.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/26/2011 9:57 a.m.

Very good, route.
I'm reading you but I don't have on writing ...
Congratulations on eye funds, we have, the dog births ...
What a good gastronomic route you have prepared Owash, but if you want to go through Badajoz, you have good insured Iberians and even a La Serena cake ...
Well, here we are wrong, my sister -in -law, which was removed from breast cancer, after 8 chemotherapy sessions and several that have already been radiotherapy, now they have discovered another cancer in the pericardium, so it is admitted since Monday,Testing, but they don't give us good prospects ...
Anyway, there are times in life in which faith and hope are lost ...
To top it off, we have problems with the supply of the fungible bomb ...

DiabetesForo
01/26/2011 10:23 a.m.

How could the botillo happen to me?or the buche, as Alea says? ... What a pepinazo !!!!
Marcita, a lot of encouragement.Let's see if the perspectives improve ... a kiss.
I am trying to catch up, that I have a lot of delay with the studies, in fact I did not go to the academy ... kisses and good afternoon ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/26/2011 12:42 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Marcita, encouragement, the hope must be maintained ... Look what Steve Jobs wrote (Apple's creator): Link

Juanluis ... I met you, very passing, in the remainder of Valencia ... I know that something we talk about, I think I remember that under the towers (uyss sounds to romantic :)): Mrgreen :) will do about 6 years, but I rememberBad was your time of rediscovery of diabetes and that you could eat everything;) And some of that I think we talked that day, but I already tell you that very briefly (taking into account that we were a few xicos and I was single ...:Mrgreen :)
I don't think I went out in any Afoto, I have allergy.

6.2 of gyzada ... American or Japanese?: Twisted:

I continue to accept gastronomic suggestions for my diabetic route ... Of course, as you do everything followed, my great figure will go to the gate ... Not to mention the anger that my endo will hit me as you find out: Mrgreen:
Nacho, I hit everything ... I'm from Cervecita for tapas and came to eat ...
I lack Gondurullo for the Basque Country ... I think they eat badly there: p a cod to the pilpil

Tica, did they get blood from the femoral?: Shock ::-/ ... a little dangerous right?Type Createrism ...

DiabetesForo
01/26/2011 1:22 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Let's see we are going in parts, first, Velia I want that rice recipe with Ibericos, ummmm, my mouth made water, I have to be divine, I love rice, I love the Iberians, second, Owashhh, as you will not comeTo the Basque Country?You have to try the pintxos here, they are divine, hahahaha, it gives me that as you start the route coges kilos and the endo a good anger
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/26/2011 3:49 p.m.

Hello good morning.
Owash, of course on your gastronomic route you can not leave Madrid ... a good cooked or some calluses with chickpeas ... and that you tell me about the single but ... Hummmm ... squid sandwich with her beer at the doorof the sun.

Marcita, a lot of encouragement and positivity.A kiss.

Yesterday we had Endo and he will do the last analytics and already sends Adutos.The truth is that Angel every time we are going ridiculous with so much little child ... Tuesday turns 17 (I don't know whether to rejoice or cry).
The good thing is that now we will go to Torrelodones that is very close, although first I want to investigate a little ...

I was late, I'm going to buy the bull.

DiabetesForo
01/27/2011 4:54 a.m.

Toy Cabreá, 4th attempt to write a mesage .... later I continue

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/27/2011 5:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good!!
Marcita, courage and I hope everything goes better with your sister -in -law.A huge kiss.And what happens to you with the pump spare parts?My mother collected them on Thursday here, and now you have to sign, until you are there they do not ask for them, with which the poor spent an hour and a half waiting for the spare parts, every time we are going worse ... theReason to do so they told him that it is because people made the orders on the phone and then I was not going to pick them up ...:-/: ?: Well, I don't understand it ...
It is not to envy, but on Sunday I am going to eat a cooked maragato ... Uhmmm, with the cold that is here now is what most fancy, although if they put a botillo next to me I do not know what I stay.
Owash, you will have to make the route by bike :)) .. with both rich dish;)
Prado, are you thinking of having a dog?Let's see if we see each other next week.
Iciar well, this week is with a good cold, but delighted with school, now she wants to be in charge every day :))
Tomorrow we have my sister's wedding, we just go the direct family, we get together to eat about 15 people, and Iciacadada because they will give them the rings ... It's nice to see how they enjoy everything.
Well, good weekend, despite the cold.See you soon.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/28/2011 6:15 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Anabeg, the recipe I send it to you privately that I don't want to be an accomplice to the dehydration of our boy :)) :)).
Anuski, that you have a great time at the wedding, surely the dwarf enjoys the beautiful ... to my TB.I like little weddings, ours was like that, in fact the court were only my sister and brother -in -law that were the witnesses and then to eat with my parents, girls, witnesses and the bride and groom, of course: D ...
Yesterday we had the act in which they gave the recognition of distinguished students to Dana ... The truth is that the acts are a pelmada, more enjoyable was the delivery of distinctions.And I am more excited: Oops :.Then family food in house.
And today we are considering uploading to Montánchez with Angela, to see the snow.He is very close and we may throw the day there.
Racheros you enjoy the weekend.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2011 6:02 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Yes, Anuski ... give envy: mrgreen:
I will make a fideuá tomorrow ... to compensate :))
Paz the beer and the lid (whatever) in a terracite in the sun ... is something unpayable.

The Google Maps has gone crazy when I have put all the gastronomic route to follow: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted:

Ale, I'm going to see if the washing machine is over to make its task ....

DiabetesForo
01/29/2011 6:43 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
I have dawned it ... The truth is that there is nothing better than a Sunday without plans, staying in the bed with good company and good music ... mmmm ... now I go late, I have to prepare the fast food thanDana leaves after eating.
Owash, is that what a route it has prepared, jooooo :))
Anuski, how about the wedding?Let's see if you tell us.
Marcita, how is everything going?
Prado, very cold?Did you let you go to the mountain?Here also does, especially the thermal sensation, it is raining in the mountains.
Yesterday we went to San Blas, which were celebrated the candles, we bought threads, laces, coquillos .... Luckily I am not sweet, but here my diabetics have become well for breakfast ... and today there is an Extremaduran killing,With everything for free for neighbors.I don't think let's go, Angela yesterday told us how could one celebrate a pig:-/: shock: ....
Mamidejuan, how is everything going?
Regina, was Raquel?Have you rested?I imagine your father will be fully replaced.
To all, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/30/2011 6:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssssss
Velia, Ok, send me the recipe privately, my email a_ard_sotelo@hotmail.com, to see if I do that rice, what a pint has.
On Friday I had endocrine, he told me that everything perfect, the hemo has given me 6, come on that I am super happy, yesterday I already celebrated it with my husband and my girl, we go that I have to continue like this, in June I have the next consultation
Pass a good Sunday
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/30/2011 6:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.