{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.
Polar cold today.The snow on doors and some copillo has already fallen.In the morning walk with Drake, but this afternoon touches little house.They do not move me from here.And I plan to make a good broth for the night :)

Owash, look at the good part: you're going to do sports at work hours, that is, sport charging instead of paying a gym :)) :)) :)) and the foot, man, an accident has anyone.Of course, take care of it not to leave you sequels;)

And Celia is unknown.After leaving the institute the first quarter, come on, that he didn't even enter, now the batteries are being put and not only goes to class, but does the tasks, studies and even yesterday took a 10 in mathematics.On Thursday I went to talk to the tutor and told me that all teachers are expectation and do not know if the change will be stable or if it will be one of Celia's play.Anyway, absolute surveillance and see if it lasts: shock:

The glycemia is worse.It is still very high, despite the corrections.I no longer know if the catheter box can be defective.Just in case, I'm going to discard it and start another, because hemo is going to go gartares again: Evil:

Anyway, I'm going to take a view of the forum.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/22/2011 10:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Velia, work in a traffic center, we see 5 tunnels and we carry all the incidents of Gipuzkoa on the road, in the night shift there is usually almost any work, we only see cameras, this week with cold any notice of ice, but littleBut I have a job of being sitting all the time, it is sedentary work
Owash, my mother, walker walkers that you have to give yourself, the foot, because rest and see if the fanzon is heals and lowers, you know to have the foot in high
Alea, let's see if Celia continues like this, if he studies a little, he takes good grades, he does not have to strive a lot, you will tell us, and the glycemia to see if you give up the appropriate pattern
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/22/2011 1:53 p.m.

Here you can see a photo of the Traffic Center, where the Lord is my job
Greetings

Link ... 00807.html

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/22/2011 1:54 p.m.

Well, the route is animated ... I didn't expect so many messages in a day without entering :))
Anabeg, often work center, look like the FBI screens of the American series: Mrgreen: hehehe
Santi Spiritus, we go through Him as we are going, well, now by the side, but formerly in the middle of the town ... when you approach Ciudad Rodrigo, you let me know, and if I am we take some skewers out there;)
Owash, that the staircase fails, it is rather bad luck, not that you do not know the bricomania ... I hope it will happen quickly, because you also have to walk all those distances in the curro, almost better than alow...
Alea, to see if Celia continues, at least it is a good start to change for better ...
Well, nothing, that you all have a good night, I'm going to sleep, that I walked to Tol Picos Picos, spinning for Pucela and I am tired ...

DiabetesForo
01/22/2011 5:44 p.m.

Neihs, do not how you doubt that as soon as I go to Santis I tell you, and we take some pintxitos in Ciudad Rodrigo, the walled part of the town I love, in summer I will approach a few days to see my husband's family.
Before Holy Week I have intention to go to Caceres and know the area, they have told me that it is beautiful, we still have to decide where to stay
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/22/2011 7:17 p.m.

Jo how much Camarita Anabeg ... a friend of mine works on something similar, on one of the Mediterranean highways ... and says that it bores a lot: shock:
Uyyy what you said of Cáceres ... expects Velia and Alea to enter and gloss the undoubted wonders of Cacereñas :))

Neihs, yes, I am an authentic useless in Bricomania ... some defect had to have: mrgreen:

Very cold, here, we'll see tomorrow ... my foot is much better, it bothers me a little but I think I will go to work tomorrow: ((:?

DiabetesForo
01/23/2011 12:39 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Owash, do you work in a traffic center, or charging toll?It is not the same, I bore myself, I do not get bored, quite the opposite, I bring my portatil and spend time as it is, or to read books, the case is to be entertaining, this is the week of nights, in morning with the bosses not, but from mornings or afternoons there is some more work, in winter with snow and cold
Nothing, you tell him a little and tomorrow you stay at home, rest, hahahaha, I'm glad that my foot is better, for the Bricomania I am a disaster, I am a mana, hahahaha
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/23/2011 1:35 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
How cold, 1 I did when I took Angela, but with much lower thermal sensation, for the wind ... and the walk, I do not even tell you, we have come ice cream, and that we are well warmed ... less bad than in houseis warm..brrrrrrrrrrr
Owash, Jomío, but what happened to you ?????At least it goes better, and luck that you still don't have to work in the new hospital, because according to the walks the walks are going to be of order: shock: ...
Regina, I know that your father is already at home ... I'm glad that everything was doing well.A hug.
Anabeg, what a workplace ... and what she says, who wants, if there is no work with a task ... I see that you are considering coming to the earth, because you already know, if you need information or whatBe of our hand, have it, and if a beer or coffee is third, then delighted ... I was going to put an email about Cáceres that have sent me, but I can't, I am a bit clumsy pa according to what things:-/ ... I'll keep trying ...
And the Iberian rice ... mmm, is the simplest, it is only necessaryPáimón de la Vera: D ... If someone wants the recipe to tell me.And speaking of food, yesterday we had guests we made some "squid in their ink, Alea style" .... magnificent !!!!I have not tried the original recipe, but come on to suck my fingers ...: D
Ahhh, and finally, I recommend the Calamaro album "The popular language", it is from 2007, it shows that I was in love to the bars, my spirit lifts me, and that we have already very heard ....Well, for the decay, for lovers, and why not, for bitter (to see if they think more about what they have and stop trying to fuck the staff) ...;);)

Kisses and good morning !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/24/2011 4:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ........- 2 grades were today at 9 in the morning Brrrrrrrr .... How cold but with a lot of sun: d.
Yesterday we did the first exit to the mountain of this 2011 and the day despite the cold was spectaculaaaaaaar ..... all icy, in some places it seemed to snow .....

Velia daughter who makes my mouth water, for God's, that rice has to be death ........
Jod ... the staff .... Hmmmm ......:-/:-/;)
Owash, how's your foot ??????I imagine that you are working ..... and as Alea tells you, he thinks positively, when you go to the new hospital you will not need to exercise, you have already incorporated it with the work :)) :)) :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/24/2011 5 a.m.

Don't even think about the recipe here ... I will dehydrate so much drooling.:))

My regular foot ... at least it is not inflamed, but I have the scratch very tender and it brings me ... when walking it bothers me a little, but it has not been enough to catch the low: ((: (: (: ((::((: ((: (: ((: ((: ((: ((((((

In Valencia this morning it was 1 grade, that if we added the usual humidity gave a fairly unpleasant sensation ... Today is the first day I had to put a jacket to work: shock: I always go in short manga.
I will tell you about the exercise already ... Every time I cross my end, the scoundrel smiles ...

Anabeg my friend works in traffic control ... but not night ago, so they don't let him to play anything.

Prado, with the cold polar and leave the mountain?How are you the Xicas del Norte-East :))

DiabetesForo
01/24/2011 12:53 p.m.

I have read that you always go in short sleeve ????Mother of beautiful love, how can that be?I just think about it, I get upholler: d.
Toy studying that this afternoon I have not gone to the academy ... this is infumable ...
Juan Luis is practicing guitar ... He says that he is already calling fingers (that must be a good sign, hahajaj) ...
And Dana is here, that tomorrow we are from doctors, Juan Louo and Dana, allergologist ...
Prado, to see if we talk for a while, which is already playing: D

I will finish the subject and close the notes, which I already have even a headache.

Kisses and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/24/2011 1:38 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Owash, for scratches and burns there is an ointment called Nutracel, which heals very fast.It is babies ointment but it is very good.
My father is already at home very well.They are waiting to see if they have to operate as a gallbladder, which was what originated the infection, but it no longer has a fever, and maybe it is fought.I am these days with Raquel, who has come because he has a few days on vacation until the second four -month begins.She is very happy with the notes of the first, so now she has to rest and do what she wants, which does superb.
A hug everyone: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/24/2011 2:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

..... Ayyyyyyyy Owash or imagine how the northern girls are :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) To see if you dare to go up these lands of the north and Alea and IWe explain to you :)) :)) :))
Velia I suppose that Owash will go from short manga in the hospital, because with the heat it usually does on those places and pulling a stretcher or wheelchair or Ufff wheel ....: Shock:

Well today we started the day with 4 degrees below zero at 9 in the morning ....: Shock: .... Hopefully the sun hot something inside a while .....: Mrgreen:
Regina I'm glad that your father is already recovered and enjoy Raquel these days .......

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 3:24 a.m.

Good ... Can you?

I have been reading you almost a year and how you form a group that you know so much that it is a little scared, but as you are very nice ... so I have said, Bah comes !!I'm going to cheer up !!

I am from Zaragoza (like Nacho), well I live in a town 10km from Zaragoza.Here is very cold, today the fields I see from my house are all ice cream.
As I said for the forum I have been diabetic for many years, I started with 3 years and for 4 or 5 years I have been pump of insulin.
Well I will read and participate when I have a little while ...

tica's profile photo
tica
01/25/2011 5:25 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Very good.

Tica, welcome to the route.Pass and get comfortable.

Today has touched background.PERFECT.A relief, because so, fool, Celia has been with diabetes for almost 9 years, and you already know that its control has been the one that has been: shock: in short, a lot: D

Owash, that, come to the north, that we will tell you some things.It makes me funny, because I already have the clueless GPS.I'm from Cáceres, I'm from the north, I'm ... Total cosmopallet :))

Anyway, I'm going to take a turn, which is the most animated forum and I don't give supply.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 9:17 a.m.

... Congratulations on that background Alea .... By the way Juan Luis, how about the endo?
Tica Welcome: D: D, How is it afraid of ?????hehehe .... with how nice we are .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 10:17 a.m.

Hi, afternoon ...
Owash ... what a slaughter, to take care of the foot, and the ladder in the trash ...
Neihs, I'm from León, but we go once a year to Salamanca at some friends's house ... although now they visit us.
Jolín Prado, what value you throw to go to the mountain.
Alea, Celia's, perfect, as they say in my town, and for many years.
Tica, welcome to the route.
Greetings to others.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/25/2011 12:32 p.m.

Thanks to the two Leonese: D: D: D
Anuski, congratulations on your future.You will tell us.How about icíar?

By the way, I miss Beky.Do you know anything about her?

Health

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 12:38 p.m.

Let's see if something lets me publish ... that goes late is giving me the forum:-/: shock:

Yes, I go in short manga through the hospital ... except in the operating rooms and the emergency door, the rest of the hospital is hot ... especially when you pass 4-5 horites pushing beds and chairs ... between that and that isThey have refused to give us a jacket or robe for the transfer roll, yes, they let us put what we want to warm ourselves (it only was missing).

Tica, welcome ... fear of nothing, notice that I still don't know anyone in person ... well, except Juanluis for a while, but I don't remember him anymore: Mrgreen:

So what route do I have to do ???
I start with Cáceres (Iberian rice), I climb a little to León (Cecina and some more little thing), I finish in llanes with sidrines and something to chop :))
Who was from Valladolid?that I mislead and surely some chazo or so there is for me: mrgreen:
Back for Valencia, Paradita in Zaragoza to see the megaaccuario of Nacho 8) ... and eat some vegetable to compensate: Oops:
Okay, right?:))

Thanks for the recommendation, Regina ... for the moment they cure me in the outpatient ...

I'm glad Celia's eyes ... a less excuse for not studying: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 2:21 p.m.

Owash, from Valladolid Yo, but TB of Salamanca!I have dual nationality !!hehehehe
I am still in Valladolid, I was born here, I work here and I live here with my parents, but the rest of the family is in Ciudad Rodrigo and I go quite often, I also consider myself from there ...
I am not much of Lechazo, but if I know somewhere where they prepare them well, like this when you want !!he he

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 4:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.