{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good night.
What is cooked here? ... A few days ago I don't spend: Oops:
Mommy, but what happens to Juan?I hope you recover soon.
Anusky, congratulations on that niece that is on the way.
Owash, for that work you have to be worth and you are worth a lot.I hope that the mistakes that were made when Puerta de Hierro were made in Madrid were not made ....
Velia, are you better?When is not Juan Luís also you walk in the morning?What a laziness !!!!
I don't know ... I'm that I forget something and I don't know what ...
Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/18/2011 2:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hiaaaaa, good
Greetings from El Curro, this week I am in nights, I already have less to leave, I have to give myself anchoring myself, hehehe
Everything right here, the glycemia in order, I still remain on a honeymoon, to see if it lasts a lot.
On Friday, Pedi by Mercadiabet.com several products, yesterday they arrived, I don't know if they really were worth buying, you sole it?
Tonight I have tried chocolate and vanilla cookies, and I liked it, the products did not seem expensive, but the transport and shipping costs a fuck, I do not know if these products will sell them in a store, I have bought nowTo try, I have read in some post that there are many things that are very good, to see what you think about these products.
Next week I have an appointment with the endocrine and educator, to see how hemo, I hope it stays, the last time I was 6.1
I take this opportunity to consult a doubt, the week I am in nights, when I wake up around 15-16hrs, I get up very low, and this does not happen to me when I sleep from nights, that I get up well, to what extent the turn of nights influences?Yesterday I got one unity less, to see if I don't get up so fair, I get Lantus at night, and I do very well, but of course, already changing my turn, I don't know, I still have to eat before I go toThe most hydrates bed, around 8 in the morning.
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/18/2011 10:14 p.m.

Good morning route ... here I am bringing around the house.Today I barely studied ...: Evil:
Thanks Nacho;)
Paz, when Juan Luis is not up later and I usually go to the center, where we are going and at the hours we are not going to go alone ... but I do my horita ... it is a good habit thanWe have taken and I would not like to lose it.
Anabel, to see if Lantus went down, the bad thing is that the changes are not immediate, they take a long time to take effect ... I do not know if it would be better for you to eat something before sleeping ... you will havethan to try.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/19/2011 7:18 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaa,
Velia, thanks, today I get better, anyway, like something when I'm going to sleep, 2 yogurts and 2 cookies, and yet, because I got up very low, yesterday I put one unit less than Lantus and today I haveRaised with 84, tonight I have put 5 units of Lantus again, to see how tomorrow
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/19/2011 4:42 p.m.

Good morning.
Today a sunny day also came out but fresh.
Anabeg, 84 is scraping ... but always better than the almost three centers that Angel gets up, a couple of hours before he raises we have to make him quickly.
Velia, a question, do you see a continuous measurement without the pump or better the pump?The truth is that Angel would like a meter and to be sincere to me too ... a meter that especially during the night will notify whether you have it high and if it is low ... maybe this doesn't even exist:?... but I think it would be good for him since it is very measured.Next week we go to the endo and maybe he will tell him again.
Tomorrow we have an ophthalmologist and the Endo Wednesday and I already of the nerves.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
01/20/2011 3:39 a.m.

Good day ...... Well, here the cold and fog has returned :( ..... hopefully lift and at least see the sun .....: D

Paz ideal would be the two things, bomb and meter all together hehe ... but I have never had the meter so Velia will tell you but I recommend the bomb without a doubt, you know it, for me today it isThe best thing there is to carry the best possible control .....
Quiet that everything is going well, you will see it, although it is inevitable to worry when we are going to do the background and the endo ....-/

You have a good day ....... Kisses .....

DiabetesForo
01/20/2011 3:46 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
It seems that the changes are working, anabeg .... A pre of 84 is not bad.
Amoavé Paz, of course the ideal is the 2 things, but if you have to choose without a doubt I would keep the bomb ... the meter without a bomb does its functions perfectly, but when Juan Luis used it with Lantus, I have seen him prickUp to 10 times a day to correct and I think it's a lotRent a minilink: D
Prado, what laughs we throw ourselves last night, huh?
Today I ran out of Angela's reservoirs, I had to recharge the one who had left, thankfully I have an plunger and a plastic of the spare blue for these cases: Oops: Oops:
I am leaving, I have things to do.

Kisses and Buendía.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/20/2011 4:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!
As Prado says we are with fog, but 27 days Nacho ... what a horture:-/
Paz, do not overwhelm ahead of time, at most day before, but surely everything is fine.
The background is touched, I have to ask for once before April, Prado and you have an appointment now?
Neihs, my sobri is not going to be the first little one in the family, because I already have a 3 year old girl, but we will also be loquitos when I arrive.Iciar says he wants it to be a little sister :)) ... I tell him it will be cousin or cousin ... but nooo is worth ...: Mrgreen:
And by the way your escape to Barcelona has gone great, glycemically speaking, congratulations !!!
Well I leave you, I'm still working.
Greetings to the rest of router@s.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/20/2011 6:16 a.m.

No Anuski, I have not yet asked for an appointment, until July I do not have a long time that I still have a lot of time to do it ... and I will wait as much as I do not feel like going .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/20/2011 7:17 a.m.

I will go next week, because I also need spare parts for the bomb, and incidentally I take the trip, if you want me to ask you to tell me.
I earn either ...;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/20/2011 11:31 a.m.

So I am, because I see that I can make trips like this and longer without having bad control, and without taking me out of any whim, because I have eaten everything, just like the others, paella, sepia, chipirones, flan, bread tumaca tumacaAnd pernil :)), Catalan cream .... and I only have 3 mesecillos, so I am very proud: Mrgreen: and very animated with this ... hehehe.: D

High, tall, high ... How has no one said any of this?:)): Mrgreen:
The Paella passes, which as many times: Mrgreen: but the pa tumaca:-/;) ñamñamñam
And on top of good glycemia, come on ... to put our teeth long, never better.Outrageous;): Mrgreen:
Even so, 8) I'm glad you control well ...

My best friends are going to have twins, his family has 5 children under 8 distributed in 3 sisters :)) ... Her family are first in terms of Crios.
Imagine what poor breed is going to suffer when it is born: Mrgreen:

I from downturn 3 days, lowering basal to everything and fast in meals: shock :: shock: it must be age or something:-//

Tomorrow tourist visit to the new hospital, at least I do it within my working schedule: P

DiabetesForo
01/20/2011 1:27 p.m.

ha ha ha!
Pernil tumaca bread is facilitated to do, you just have to have a rich rich ham.As I am from Salamanca, at home we do not usually miss Sausing ... And without ham, the toast bread with spoiled tomato: D and olive oil is also very good: Mrgreen: my father also puts a little garlic...
Owash, I hope you recover from those dowers ... When I start like this, what scares me is to go down so much, because it takes a short time to need the same quantities again, sometimes I think it's because as I have littleFat and I punish me badly ...

Good luck for those eye funds, I hope everything goes well !!

DiabetesForo
01/20/2011 3:12 p.m.

And the cold wave came .......... and the wind .......... 0 degrees this morning and strong wind.

We will spend a luxury weekend.

I encourage and to shelter well, good luck with those visits to various doctors.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/21/2011 4:24 a.m.

Uhmmm, tumaca bread ... rich, rich, rich ...
It is my coffee time, a cafetin with a churro, it is not the same, ... but it is what there is.
Neish, are you from Salamanca?Well, we are not far ...;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/21/2011 5:19 a.m.

"I am" by Ciudad Rodrigo, but I live in Valladolid.I say "I am", because I have also been born in Valladolid, but my whole family is in Ciudad Rodrigo, like this I consider myself from there :))
Where are you Anuski from?

DiabetesForo
01/21/2011 7:05 a.m.

Good morning.
This morning at 9:30 when I went to the purchase, the car marked me -3.5 :?A trmendic frost ...
Well .... then to the ophthalmologist ... I cross your fingers, and I don't know if you can graduate myopia because lately in the morning you have glucose very high ...
It seems that you prefer the bomb ... Angel is measured many times also corrected a lot ... I am in a sea of ​​doubts.
I will tell you.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
01/21/2011 7:17 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Neihs, my husband's family is from Santi Spiritus, Cerquita de Ciudad Rodrigo, I love Salamanca, it is a beautiful city, I like to go every year in summer and well the ham and chorizo ​​de vicio, ummm that rich as rich
When I go out, I usually eat everything, and my glycemia so far no problem, it will be that I am on a honeymoon, and I am taking advantage, hahahahahaha, then I will see paco with the sales
Here I am in the curro, I have 3 nights left, nothing I start to see Lobos, I am hooked to the series, from the beginning I did not see it, and it is now when I am seeing it, I love it
Have a good weekend
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/21/2011 4:50 p.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!!
How cold is doing, yes, with a splendid sun !!!
Paz, how was it?You tell us
I also make bread with tomato, oil and garlic..mmmmmm.And from the Iberians .... Joer, often Iberian rice I get.
Anabeg, what do you work on?
Well, that we have woke up late, Juan Luis is going to do clean at the garage, which is least like a garage:-/ ... and I would like to get some time to study, but I have to put some low, we'll see for what gives me.

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/22/2011 5:26 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
UF, what movidita the route, I have been reading for a while and I don't remember anything.
Velia How is that anxiety?I hope you keep it at bay.
Here also cold to review ... We have dawned with 0º, so Finnde homemade.
Paz, how was Angel's review?
Well, nothing, you have a good weekend and kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/22/2011 10:34 a.m.

Well, I definitely have the medal to Bricomanistic uselessness ... 8)
This morning trying to change a bulb, (already simpler impossible) ... I almost injured half a body.
I have got on a ladder, of solid wood, of those junk that we never threTime has given me my feet on the floor ... the staircase has gone out and I have fallen by ... unfortunateAll the instep.

To top it off, today is a party in Valencia and my health center is closed ... 2 tail horites in the urgencies of the Specialties Center :?: EVIL:
And no, I have not gone to the hospital ... I only lacked the mess of my emergency companions: Oops:

Anyway, for what I could have been, I have nothing ... although for now ... nothing at all, therefore I take my first work leave:-/

Let's go to the important:
Velia, Iberian rice?:-/ Explain it, please ... I already take out the antibabas handkerchief

Peace.How such an ophthalmologist?

Anuski, sometimes I'm also from coffee at 12, even at 1:-/ ... yes, without churro

Ahhh I forgot to tell my visit to the new hospital ...
It's like T4 .... Well, the same:-/
Brutally great ... not excessively complicated to understand the distribution, but Durillo will work there ... the distances are sidereal, meters and meters of halls.
Thus, by eye, between our work operating room and the awakening room there are about 50 meters ... and that should not be 0.1% of the surface that the ground floor occupies: !::!:!
In case you want to see an image:
Of course, still much to finish it ... 1 whole tower need to do ... but the politicians want to go:-/ And no idea how they plan to do it

DiabetesForo
01/22/2011 10:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.