{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning.
Velia, more unbuilding?Does the scare pass?
Marcita, stop more often, you are missed. How does Noe follow?I suppose that excited, they are very beautiful parties with young children: d.
Juan Luís, I think that my husband was not going to like your congratulation ... although he acknowledges that they are doing very well.
It was very lucky to wish you ... and if you are not already known, let's have health ....
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 3:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning,
I also wish you luck, to see if in times of crisis he plays who needs it most ...
Paz, pretty, a greeting.Noe is phenomenal, yesterday we were in the endo, annual review, all good, waiting for the analysis, the hemo with the new 7'4 separation, says that it gives a little higher but the endo is delighted because since the pump hasTheir we have between 7 and 7'5, that is, very stable and with less than 1% of hypos below 70, that is, well.And today they give him the holidays, he is like crazy waiting for the kings, I do not know if this year we will advance something with Santa Claus, although I don't like it very much ... Anyway.
Well, how lucky and good day everyone.

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 4:22 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Here with the background lottery, which is something that I loved to hear since childhood.And looking for some recipe that tonight comes alea and family to see us: D
Paz, the substitute goes through, I still have something bruised and as the rule has come to me I have some bad body, but well, I walk giving the ibuprofen:-/.
Marcita, congratulations on the hem ... a kiss for that princess.
Yesterday we came a letter from the University of Extremadura, they have granted Dana the recognition of the distinguished student of the UEX: D: D: D ... In January it will be the delivery of the distinction, Uffff.Anyway, a pride.

I'm going to see if I do something, that morning is leaving.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/22/2010 4:39 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route !!

I am also listening to the background lottery, it is not that I have hope that I touch something, I like to listen to it because it is like a tradition that starts Christmas :)) just played the fat right now, finished in 50 ...

On the other hand, yesterday I had an educator, I expected me to do the hem because I was just 2 months since the diagnosis, but since I don't have the endo until February, he told me that he did it at the next appointment, at the end of January ...He told me that I was going well, but that I had to continue adjusting, I still have some value of 200 out there almost every day, although yesterday I had the perfect day.
He also taught me the analyzes that they did in the hospital, which had not reached me, and I have a peptideWhat has told me, a full -fledged type I diabetes ...
I will go down in a while to a pharmacy that I have next to the work to do glycosylated hemoglobin, I am curious ... I have the idea of ​​getting the bomb, to see what he tells me in February, according to what he deduces when I askedThe educator, my endo does not usually refuse much if you see that there is commitment when taking diabetes, so I hope to get with an acceptable hem ...

Good luck for everyone !!

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 5:26 a.m.

Good ........ I'm still without being a millionaire: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: .... so to continue working .... je ...

Marcita congratulations on that hemo, Noe is great ....: D, I also touched me yesterday and all good, perfect analytics and hem in her line so I can't complain ....: D, today is the dayof health so .... hehehe .....
Velia so today meeting in Casita with Alea and Family, what luck ....... Enjoy a lot: D
I didn't like Juanu's congratulations at all:-/:-/:-/, snif .... better times will come ... he ... heh ...
Neihs After diagnosis, hemo improves markedly, so surely for February you have it very well and you are not in a hurry with the bomb, first handle the feathers, learn a lot about your diabetes and then the bombDiabetes under control, insulin guideline as much as possible and the greatest possible knowledge about it.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 7:03 a.m.

I just returned from the pharmacy, I have 7.5 that I think is very good.: D I was more expected.
So let's see if I get the 7 for when I go to endo, and if it's less, better :)) :))

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 7:08 a.m.

Do pharmacies do glycosylated hemoglobins?: Shock:

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 8:55 a.m.

Hello everyone, Sol entered to wish you happy holidays and that next year comes loaded with happiness and health for all.
Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
12/22/2010 9:41 a.m.

Do pharmacies do glycosylated hemoglobins?: shock:

Well, it is seen that in some yes, I have gone to the one recommended by the association from here of Valladolid.They had two machines, one that is seen that it still does not work and it is supposed to measure cholesterol, glycosilada and do not know how many more things, and one of glycosylated from the Bayer brand.He told me that it was quite accurate, but of course, that they are going to tell me in the pharmacy:-/.
In my neighborhood I asked what I am always going and on the face I put, it gives me that it sounded to Chino.
I do not know if it will be a very precise value, but to take it as something orientation I think it is worth.What I will do will be to do it again in that pharmacy when the endocrine does it to me, and so I compare ... By the way, they charged me 2 euros.

PS: Thank you Prado, has a hurry for the bomb itself, but I would like to get to it because what I read of the bombs, in most cases they are good results.And I would also like the flexibility in meals, I miss the chopping from time to time without thinking if I do well at that time to put carbohydrates without other insulin injection ...

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 10:13 a.m.

It is the machine that they have here in the hospital, they make it capillary when I do not carry analytics and it is precise although it gives a little higher than that of the analytics, around 0.3 or 0.4.

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 10:21 a.m.

Hello, everyone.

Congratulations on birthdays, notes, we have, etc ... for 5-0 to some, and sorry for the whites .... really.Of course, for the two moucas Mou and CR7, I celebrated it in style.

Here we have also spent a few weeks with intense cold, now only rain has been left and fog one day.

I walk with the end of the year curro auctions, and with other adventures of mine, which eat me all the time.

I owe you some photos of the aquarium .... I know, but there is no way, you enter some things and others, it just comes to clean the glass from time to time.

I still controlled, doing all the exercise I can and leaves me the little one, and with some hiccups would be one day.

I hope you all enjoy a few days as a family, and make it my best.

Kisses.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/23/2010 3:27 a.m.

I had never written in this thread, but now I do it to congratulate you these days, I hope you pass them in good company

Merry Christmas friends;)

DiabetesForo
12/24/2010 3:15 a.m.

Hello everyone
I hope you enjoy vacation these days and 2011 is better than 2010

As Prado says, Bayer's DCA 2000 (which is what is called the portable glycosylated hemoglobin analyzer) goes about 0.4 above the laboratory analytics (which on the other hand is not exact).It is quite reliable and in my view it is very useful ... incomprehensibly is very little used (especially in pediatrics).
Neihs, 2 euros for that analysis is quite cheap ... Only the reactive strip is worth more than 1 euro.

The Velia-Juanluis family has been exhausted after Alea's passage :)) :)) ... they must have been xarrando until a thousand in the morning: Mrgreen:
Congratulations to Dana: Shock: University recognition: o ... I didn't know me or my classmates: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
12/24/2010 4:18 a.m.

Good morning route !!

tonight is good night and tomorrow Christmas ... :))

May you all have a good night !!!

Merry Christmas !!

PD: Owash, he told me that 2 euros for being from the association, they made a special client card or something, I suppose that in the long run, if the insulins are taken there and others will win ...

DiabetesForo
12/24/2010 6:06 a.m.

Good morning.
Wish you a Merry Christmas.: D: D And since the lottery did not touch us, a lot of health for all the people of the forum.
Ahhhh ... and those who are missing ... appear :)) that is made of you miss.
Goodnight.

DiabetesForo
12/24/2010 6:28 a.m.

Merry Christmas and that the best moments of 2010 are the worst of 2011.

A hug.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/24/2010 6:39 a.m.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Yes, Alea et Family has passed home, and we'll stay this week to take something or ... will already tell Velia.

Ah, let's see, to measure with a little machine, indeed of life has given more than in blood, now, as now, as they assure me, in blood it is measured, or it will be measured, with the other system(I don't know if Japanese or American) who, precisely, also gives something else ...Tachaaaaan, now the machine measures will coincide with those of blood, right ?????????

By the way, I am crazy looking for videos of Juan Tamariz's TV programs, and I have only found one….Does anyone know where they can walk?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/24/2010 6:43 a.m.

Hello good:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!: D: D: D.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/24/2010 7:03 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Merry Christmas and a great 2011, who comes full of health and a lot of happiness
Thank you all for the work you do in the forum, it has helped me a lot
Kisssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/24/2010 7:56 a.m.

Merry Christmas to all and an unbeatable 2011, that on Sunday we go to my town and do not return to day 3.
That in the new year you come true all dreams.
Christmas kisses to all

DiabetesForo
12/24/2010 10:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.