{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon, route !!!!
Estu, welcome to the route,: d.You know, stop by here whenever you want.
Owash, yes, we crack out for a while, yes, hahahaha ...Christmas, with turncitos and sweets that some of our friends had come to bring throughout the day .... amoavé, they do not know that here we are all diabetics ????? .... :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Alea told me to greet you on his part.And by the way the Magi have brought us a sovereign .... We are delighted with the order: D, and with the gifts that Vicente made us.Celia is very pretty, some reviews fell, to see if it focuses.And for the next to see if you dare any more, huh ????
Angela has gone with her father: ((, and I find it more and moreLittle pity ... Aynnnns.
And nothing routes I wish you some good parties, that you say a lot about the family and the rest of the holiday days, who has them.:-/
Owash, surely your brothers enjoy these days, if they live it as Nati will be a party;) A kiss for you and especially for your mother.
Nehis, congratulations !!!!.Angela is done with that and what about 0.4-0.5 more than in laboratory.Yes, you are on the right track.;)
Prado, you don't like these parties, at least enjoy being with your brothers and the kids.A kiss.
Anabeg, thanks for the spirits.

Kisses and that glycemia accompany you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/24/2010 10:15 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well routes, I've been very missing for a couple of weeks but today I have updated.Velia, I'm glad everything was frighted, Jopé what anger.The other day I also had a scare (a fool who was going for the town like 80 on a street with little visibility ... as I am a little rookie I still scared myself very much, I think I did not see me, but I saw himPass too close ...) and stays in the body, yes.

Anyway, just spend in a quick version to wish you all parties to all.Let's see if these days enter more and tell you ... a kiss

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
12/24/2010 5:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Velia, my brothers are almost more bland than me (and see that I get to records :)) :))) .... Besides, little we have to celebrate and we have never been very of these parties ...
A hug to your father and your girls (and baby derabago too;))
Poor Celia: Mrgreen: Among the 2 you would put it in broth :)) :))

Juanlu, on YouTube or the emule does nothing come out of the tamariz?Or are you looking for something specific?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/25/2010 1:48 p.m.

No, I don't look for videos to watch in the order, I'm looking for videos (or DVDs, buying them) to watch at the family home hall ... come on, as formerly.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/25/2010 3:14 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Owash, it seems to me that your brothers need a session with Nati, Jajajaj.;)
Montrial, I suppose that he already answered at all.
This year we walked a little paraos, my sister was with a tannIt will go wrong.Quiet dinner, and with dessert some small details that we always put on Christmas Eve that is the day we gathered almost all, at the end of the year we go to Madrid. This year were games that emulated those of our childhood.I fell some balls that are joined with a rope and a ring and collide with each other and then they have to collide up and down .... Juanlu a peon, my sister a bowling alley and then we put a party, byassumption we won Juanlu and me: d.And we have not committed great excesses or for dinner or eat, this year it has been quite moderate, in fact we have continued going out to not lose habit.Well, right?
Today we have friends, we all get together in a new restaurant that have opened near home.
And today we have risen at 11:-/, well that the rest has come to us.

Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/27/2010 5:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon route.
I spend now, surely I can't and I have to prepare suitcases.We are going to take the grapes to the Mediterranean ... after having a reserve for

DiabetesForo
12/28/2010 12:29 p.m.

: Shock: I don't know what happened but it was published only: shock: so what after having a reservation in Tenerife we ​​annulled it because my husband had a signature in the notary and caught us there :(. Well, four days in Calpe is not bad either.
I hope you spend a happy holidays and that next year you carry a little better with all of us ... Even if you are only keeping the glycemia at bay ... I hardly ask anything else.
Kisses.May you be happy.

DiabetesForo
12/28/2010 12:42 p.m.

Paz, for calpe sure you don't have a bad time ... although the temperature of Tenerife, who caught it.

Are you going all?Peelo the grapes before the bells?: Mrgreen:

Until Monday I no longer work and the 7 have given me a party ... where is he emoticon to jump for joy?
I already needed it, my body already noticed the physical effort ... there are days that I finished Machacao, in return other days I entertain me ordering warehouses: shock:

Ale, that you have fun tomorrow ... I will go to bed at 12.05, fulfilling the tradition of not going out or doing anything that night ... Look that I like little.:-/

DiabetesForo
12/30/2010 3:07 p.m.

..... Well, I'm here, more ladled than the leg of a Roman hehehehe and today working: ((: (......

I enter to wish you a good night and happy year !!!!!!!!!!!!

Owash Enjoy these minivacations: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/31/2010 3:42 a.m.

Hello router@s !!
... after being lost many days, I did not want to stop wishing you a good departure and entrance of the year, that 2011 is a great year in all aspects, and that we continue to see each other here ...
HAPPY YEAR 2011
Many kisses to all, because I could not read.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/31/2010 4:42 a.m.

Paz, Calpe is great ... I liked it a lot, we spend this summer vacation there.
Good end of the year, surely with a view to Peñon;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/31/2010 4:44 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
I have working, but the morning very calm, at two I leave and I already have the party week
I go to wish you a happy year 2011 and that you have a good night, I have been with friends before dinner to take something, and then at night we went out to celebrate the New Year, I always leave, although this year alcohol little alcohol, the righteousAnd in moderation, I will look at the positive side, tomorrow I'm going to get up much better, ajajaja
Many kissesssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/31/2010 5:22 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Here we are in the Madrriles ... We have not given almost anything to us, we arrived before the night and yesterday we had a couple of brothers from Juanlu with their respective and their children at home to eat, then walk and snack at another brother's house and another brother's house andDinner in the tagliatela, come on, complete day at all.And today our friends from Pamplona come.
Tonight as every year sausages, Iberians, yes, and potato omelette ... then the grapes and a little TV.I do not like to go out for years tonight, in addition to one already has an important age and trable: Oops::-/ :)).
Ah, on Monday we were with Alea and Vicente, fumios to frame the paintings and incidentally we took some wines and magnificent rations out there ... memories !!!I think they will not go to Reyes.
Owash, how good vacations, surely you know how to take advantage of them.
Paz, enjoy those mini vacations.Surely you have a great time.
Prado, come now you have 3 days ahead.
Anabeg, then enjoy.We already know that excesses are not good, so something good had to have this, right?
Anuski, what a joy to see you here.
And Mamidejuan?We don't know about her.I hope everything goes well.
Marcita, a kiss, surely you also enjoying your family.
Well, routes, have a good night, and have a great new year.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/31/2010 5:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good route !!!!
Last day of the year ... I am in the town, with the family, tonight if I will celebrate it, but with 0 alcohol and we will have a good time surely.And as Anabeg says, tomorrow 0 hangs out and I can enjoy the whole day of the Sobri ... hehehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!

DiabetesForo
12/31/2010 8:01 a.m.

Holassss
Fulfilling tradition ... I don't pass from the 4th grape, I see the bells in the 1st, I get up soon, I hear my concentration and see ski jumps: Mrgreen:
By the way, enormous program of José Mota ... brutal the imitations of Rubalcaba and Fdez de la Vega ... huge elinem .... Anthological program.

HAPPY 2011 TO ALL

DiabetesForo
01/02/2011 6:21 a.m.

Very goodssssss
We are back from the town, happy New Yearooooooooooooooooooo
I hope you fire and receive the year with good foot, to see if this 2011 brings us only good things.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/03/2011 9:55 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
We also see the New Year's concert, and the jumps, but this year we believed that they did not eliminate them ... ah, Juanlu tells me that this year's director was very bland ...

We are already in Cáceres, with the Nati making his own ... and I with and anceHaving to face Madrid again with the girl, return, on top of Dana's car is small ... I don't know, consciously seems overcome, but we already know the power of the unconscious ... and although I finished my therapy I calledMy psychologist, but is on vacation ... now since I have come, I am somewhat better, I do not feel so stunned, although not quite good, and atiboríta of alpine tilas ... tomorrow I have an appointment with the header to see whatIt is counted.

I let you see if I buy some gifts that I have left.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/04/2011 6:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ....... I go running for varying :)) :)) :)), I finish the year lid and I start the newest even the most laded .... uffff ... hateooooooo the month of January: Mrgreen:: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Velia daughter take care of yourself, surely what you say, sometimes we believe things and go out when you least expect it, I see that you like me are from Magi Hehehe ..... I don't like my dad Noel.It brings me anything;);)
I also follow the tradition and I see the New Year's concert, even when I went on New Year's Eve I got up to see it with my father and this director is very bland .......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/04/2011 10:14 a.m.

Now that you say it, if I got bored a bit with the concert ...:-/
The ski jumps made them for Eurosport, I think that for tve nothing: Evil:

Prado, daughter, they will not let you breathe, when you have just closed the first quarter: Shock:

Velia, but how you have anxiety having the Juanlu to the Ladito: D ... Ayssss ... You'll see how there is no setback ... when that time to return with the car has a prize to overcome it ... This way you will compensateA bad memory with a good one:-/ .... It has ever served me to see it like this ... it is still nonsense, but sometimes simple things serve.
A strong kiss.

On vacation until next Monday ... Luckily because today it has been a quite annoyed day, many interventions and many serious people who have not been able to do anything for them :?

DiabetesForo
01/05/2011 12:45 p.m.

Well, I have broken my own record: shock: ... hour and a half of clock to mount a waitress furniture ... 16 screws, 8 boards, 4 wheels and 1 drawer ... I am not surprised that I am single :))These "bricomanistic" skills, do not ligo or by chance :)) :))
At least I have not been angry or the glycemia has uploaded to me: Mrgreen:

Otherwise ugly day, but good temperature ...

What have the kings brought you?

DiabetesForo
01/06/2011 7 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.