{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!What a friiiiiiiiiiiiio!.-3º When I took Angela to the institute and less bad than yesterday I put a cardboard in the car that if not today we do not remove the frost or in 1/2 hour .... yes, they say that at noon we will have somewhat higher temperatures.
And finally Friday !!!We left to Madrid this afternoon, after a birthday that Angela has, thankfully they have invited her to eat because they knew we were traveling and I will be able to start it before there, that in winter we arrive as soon as possible, better ... now, now, nowNo one takes us out before 7: Shock:

I'm going to shower that I have to go out to buy the birthday gift and change clothes that I bought from Angela and it goes small ... how it grows, if I have to replenish every nothing ...: Shock :: Shock:

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/17/2010 3:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good morning route.
Again of Friday ... how the week passes me.And again from birthday today.Tomorrow I drew at home with some friends and some bottles of cava that surely fall: d.
I am fast that I do not have time now, but I had not seen: Oops: that it was Celia's birthday .... many congratulations: D: D: D
Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2010 3:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/18/2010 5:54 a.m.

: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN:

DiabetesForo
12/18/2010 9:20 a.m.

Good night, route !!

Here we walk, in the Madriles.This a little special weekend.Last night we had a traffic accident when we came Ángela and I, fortunately we have not suffered damage, although today I am quite bruised (Angela only said this morning that she had bosteros).Well, that, a kid enbitcied us from behind, in the M-40, already very close to home, I saw him coming, but not even throwing me into the right lane we got rid of the impact.Until 11 and peak at night we do not get home, crowded, taxi, crane ... Luckily they put a rental car to return to Cáceres, and above all but bad that we can tell ... tonightI barely hit Eye ... You don't see what long was I made time between the impact and that I could ask Angela how was, what a bigger emptiness and what scare.I don't think this is easily forgotten.Anyway ... the boy did not suffer wounds, although his car, a golf, was quite harmed ... by the way it is from San Vicente de la Barquera, and well scared was the poor (in another situation the golf little girl had said, I know it is a prejudice but I can't with the golf and chumba Chumba ... In this case the kid was quite sensible, I will have to swallow some of my prejudices).
And that I tell, even with a certain state of shock.Let's see a DVD that we bought this afternoon from an autistic girl, Maria and I ... Juan Luis also bought the comic, is from the Makoki cartoonist.Maria is her daughter.

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/18/2010 5:46 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... Jolin Velia, what a fright .... :(, less bad that nothing happened to you ... but the scare doesn't take away anyone uffff ...... A huge kiss for both ...: D

DiabetesForo
12/18/2010 6:06 p.m.

: O: Shock:
Luckily it was nothing more than the scare :?
Next year to remember the day and celebrate that nothing happened ...

DiabetesForo
12/19/2010 4:02 a.m.

Yes, time passes and the image is removed soon from my head.
Here dawned bad.Nati has not stuck an eye at night (as almost never), and he will have fallen asleep at about 6: shock: ... in a while to lift, we will let her rest.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/19/2010 4:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ufff .... Velia, often scare.But giving thanks you have nothing.Of course, with a while the fear you have now in the body ... I tell you from experience.A kiss.

DiabetesForo
12/19/2010 7:14 a.m.

Velia, thankfully everything has remained in fright.I already call you on the phone.When do you return to Cáceres?

Health to all

DiabetesForo
12/19/2010 8:07 a.m.

Wow, Velia, at least it was just the scare and I guess the car, of course ...
I also have enough prejudice with golf, and that I have a Seat León that also usually has enough "crazy."But put to have accidents, it doesn't matter, the occasional, "crazy" there are with all cars.To me in summer they hit me, here in Valladolid, one who skipped a traffic light with a Ford Fiesta de los Viejos, like this the car gives the same ...

DiabetesForo
12/19/2010 11:01 a.m.

Hiaaaa, Goodssssss
Velia, often scare that you would carry, but well, at least you can tell it and nothing happened to you and crazy on the road there are many, I last year in October I had an accident when I was going to work and nothing happened to me, butThe car was touched, but the scare takes me to go
Alea, who happened to me to congratulate Celia on her day, many congratulations
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/19/2010 1:39 p.m.

Thank you very much to all: D

And I don't know how many efforts we have done this morning ... We've been walking to the hospital (1 horita from home) to the quote from the echo of Angela, we have had to manage the workshop that has to repair us elcoche, I supposeThat between today and tomorrow the crane will bring it, and some more nursingts.Soon I'm going to take the rental car we brought yesterday.At 12.30 I went to congratulate the parties to my psychologist.I have bought it a chocolate nougat pine I don't know what and base and chocolate trunk I don't know what else, made in the magnificent bakery we have next to the house ... Godss, I am not a candy I can assure thatI dropped the drool when I enter ... Anyway, as you see I have the complete morning ..
Yes, the golf, the Leon, the BMW .... the truth that is unfair to those who are prudent and conscious, but many of them seem cut by the same pattern.

I kiss Sy good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/20/2010 4:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Do you not know what a Volkswagen Golf is like an English castle?

DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 6:25 a.m.

.... well, do not alle ...:-/:-/:-/ ......

Good day.....

Jolín Velia How many things hehehe ..... the scare is already happening ???????
Uffff .... I also have some prejudice with those who have those cars, I recognize it and I know that not everyone is the same peroooo ......: Shock: ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 6:55 a.m.

Well, when the door opens, a ghost comes out :))

DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 8:13 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 10:16 a.m.

Well, I spend the last time in a temporary, to congratulate you the holidays and wish you all the best for 2011.
We march tomorrow to Cáceres and there I will connect little.

May glycemia accompany you.

DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 1:43 p.m.

Also Alea !!
Merry Christmas to all !!
And to see if the 22 is lucky and touch something, even if it is only a little, or played ... :))

DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 4:38 p.m.

Very good,
I've been without going through a few days and what you have written, hahahahaha, that's fine.
With MuchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiSimo congratulations to Angela for his notes, Celia for his birthday and Owash because he only has a guard.:))
Paz, I am very sorry about your friend, the truth is that in these cases I don't know what to say.
Velia, go scare, I hope you are already overcome and do not have much problem with insurance, the workshop and all that.
Juan Luis, beautiful congratulation, hehehehe, my maiden doesn't like it or pinch, hahahaha
Alea, I hope you enjoy your vacation on Extremaduran.
Huy, now I have a visit.Then I come back.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/21/2010 11:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.