{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Prado, I have been reviewing the analytics to review whether the values ​​were on the limit or something (because they always went well) and the last one I have, of February of 09, is all normal ... and the anxiety would seem soRare ... mysteries of life!

Thanks for the clues

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
12/09/2010 2:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good route !!
Alea, my mother with Celia, what happened to the end?Has an excuse given you?What patience you have, my mother would have shouted in the sky if they had called her from the institute and would have put on the worst thinking that she would be doing something wrong out there ...
Montrial, much encouragement !!And keep insisting to see you a cardiologist.We have a good public health system compared to other countries, but also fails a lot and many times you have to be behind them to do things well, I say it for experiences with my grandmother, that if it had not been because of the insistence ofMy mother in some emergency I don't know how I would walk now ...

I continue here, with my virus, which sometimes seems that it has passed but it returns not to have me quiet dinner, like this here with a chamomile with sugar ... that you want to return to the "normality" with the meals ...

Greetings!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 4:03 p.m.

No, Neihs does not give excuses.He simply says that this evaluation is lost and that what was going to be presented for.
For now, what has lost are the holidays and good humor of his mother, who is already beyond her noses.Too bad the boarding schools are so expensive, because if not, I sent it to one of the Spartan Plan.
What better in the virus.

Montrtial, thanks, although I fear that Celia's is already a lost case.He will realize too late.

Paz, you know, have life too easy and do not know how to strive.Anyway, Celia's will now be anything but easy.

Anyway, that he will have to change or simply the house, and see how "beautiful" that life is.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 4:24 p.m.

Good morning.Already Friday: D: D

Neihs, improve yourself ... now I don't know what happens with so much viruses.
Alea, mine your father wants to make a contract and take him to work in the afternoon ... since he does not study.I don't like the plan at all but I recognize that it is like that or will not realize what is waiting for tomorrow ... They are no longer children ... I will cost me a disgust because my husbandHe wants to put a pawn :(, and you know how hard that is. It is the last thing we want for him but we will have to have had his eyes and scare him a little.
Montrtial, they would have to do another analytical and too long since the last one.
I Marcho that I have to take my husband some papers, what not:?They have been forgotten at home.

DiabetesForo
12/10/2010 4:22 a.m.

Well, it seems to me that your husband is very successful.I wish I could put Celia to work in something hard, the harder the better, to realize that we do not live in Yupi's worlds.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/10/2010 9:46 a.m.

Good afternoon route

After hallucinating with the misunderstandings that the Internet causes (which I think I am restrained and I express myself well, but well ... without comments) I happen to tell you that this weekend I hope you all follow well and that those who are something worse you improve,Because I will not be able to spend a minute through the forum.It seems a lie that some weekends are so stressful.I will read how such!

Ali

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
12/10/2010 1:44 p.m.

Very good,
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Alea, your thing is already to make you a monument, peace, to see if these adolescents are straightened, my mother, what we will have to see !!
Also here with viruses, pharyngitis and glycemia to his ball, he also joins the endo syndrome, which touches us 21, with an annual review included.We will see to see.And already preparing the pastorcita suit, who sing carols on Wednesday, hehehe, how happy it is.
Well, nothing, I don't remember what else I wrote.
Kisses and spend a good afternoon.

DiabetesForo
12/13/2010 10:05 a.m.

Good D'Eas Route !!!!
It seems that we anadm totos tasty .... Well, you have to be encouraged, huh
We are very lid, between some things and others we do not stop, what the holidays of the children arrive and rest better, than on top and I walk with insomnia, as I wake up around 5, there is no longer a way to come backTo hit eye.
I don't tell you, they already evaluated 'Angela, 6 outstanding and 4 notables, wow, it is not bad ... we thought that I would notice the change to the institute, all new, new teachers, but it seemsthat it is well located ... yesterday its tutor told us that in the evaluation the teachers had caught their attention to their knowledge and their education .... also recorded me 'or that Dana had left a mark in the institute and that all the teachers remembered it ..... a pride you do not believe ...

Montrial, as you go ... Joer fails all the signs of punctuation ... what a computer roll:-/ I give me tachycardia if I join the anxiety with the ovulation or the rule a bit... but always when I'm nervous, ...

Prado, much I imagine that in Leon ... here we have lowered the fry of 4 degrees from yesterday to today ... the walk has been under the snow:-/

I'm going to put a cooked .... Joer qu'e pecao, I do it 1 time every 2 or 3 months, less bad ... and I start studying for a while.

Kisses and good d'Aia.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/14/2010 5:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good ....... Well, very cold and suddenly, last week with 16 degrees and today at 2 degrees and fog so we don't see the sun:-//

Jolín Velia not to be proud ehhhh.: D ..... Congratulations to Angela for those note ...... Ayyyyyyy cooked, with what I like: shock: ..... what a penita you live so far hehehehe .....;)
Alea how Celia is still punished ????

That the pachuchos are improved, the viruses are around me very dangerously and for the moment they spend but I do not know how long: Twisted:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/14/2010 10:16 a.m.

Hello good.

I do not know whether to congratulate Angela or if rage of envy, directly: Mrgreen:

Celia is still punishing, and has for a laaaaaaaaaaaaaarga season.Now he says he does not know if he will continue studying although it will end the ESO (I don't even believe it).I practically do not talk to her.I'm still furious.

Anyway, healthy.

DiabetesForo
12/14/2010 5:27 p.m.

Good morning.
Today I write with pain.
The mother of my son's friend died this weekend.He could and knew how to say goodbye to his children, his parents, husband, friends ... he knew how to beat death many months.A desire to live incredible ... a mother's love ...
Velia, I directly envy :)).How lucky you have had those daughters of yours !!Congratulations.
Alea, what can I tell you? ... if at least ends fourth.
Velia, don't tell me that you cook so little times? ... I have to do it almost every Saturday ... for me it is comfortable and it is the food that men of my house like best.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/15/2010 3:12 a.m.

Hello, everyone!

Velia, thanks for asking (and congratulations on those note to Angela from me ...) I continue.Something calmer but because I'm staying at home so as not to saturate with things from the university.I have reached a little recommended tiredness limit these days, so if I have to go in the afternoon to finish off things (we have had assembly yesterday and the day before yesterday) I avoid being 12h in the pending building of 15,000 stories.Yesterday I skipped the morning classes justified and today ... well, today I have allowed a curriculum.That I have tomorrow exam and no time to study this afternoon-night.Now I am better, but on Saturday morning I was trembling.I think I measured the sugar about 15 times between 9 and 20h, because I thought it was low and no, it just trembled ... we'll see.

Courage, Alea.That measure (whether conscious or simply for impotence in the situation) not to speak it hurts a lot.I say it from experience.My father when he gets very angry (rarely) does not speak to me (I don't bet, I think) and God ... it's worse than anything else.It takes effect.It makes you realize that you are responsible for your actions and how they affect others.

Uf, cooked ... I am not tiquismiquis with food (they have never let me be hahaha) but the cooked one gives me a lazing to eat it ... Luckily after there they come out croquettes and soup!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
12/15/2010 4:37 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
I go quickly that I have to leave ... My maidin has gone this morning to Madrid, today they have company food and tomorrow skewer with their colleagues, we go to fear it ... good envy that the scoundrel gives me:)) .. I do not work away from home I will have to go with Rosi who is the one who helps us at home :)) :)) :)) :)) :)).
Well, the stew takes me all morning, peace .... I spend an hour dessenging and foampot, and so much pot that use .... But the result is very good, I must recognize ...:-/:-/
I feel about your friend, Paz..If something can be said to such a thing, it is at least rested.And I assure you that I say it shrunk.
Montrial, I fear that without being me any psychologist, what you have is a tremendous overload, we go what all life has been called stress ... Of course, take things more quietly will help you, take alpine tilas tilas (Believe me that they come great), if you are very overwhelmed 3 a day, they relax and help you rest .... I already know what happens in the time of evaluations, Dana was typical for it, every year the same, when notEra of the stomach was of the dizziness, of the heart ... and all the fighter nerves making his own.
Courage and health is the first, I assure you.
Prado, it is true, what a penita we are so far, jolin .... This morning they said on the radio that -5º minimum in León..ufff, how coldness, hahahaha ... here tb.The temperatures fell again.
Owash, are you okay ???I have not read you for days, I suppose you will be entertaining with your work, with your company dinners, hahahaha.
Nacho, Marcita, Alea (little I speak more often), Anuski, and everyone else, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/15/2010 5:55 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.
Today is Celia's birthday.Fulfill without a party, without joys.I bought him a gift that he liked and I have congratulated her for her birthday, regretting not being able to manage her for everything else :?

I also miss Owash.I hope it is liado but that it is fine.

And cooked is what I have done today.I love it, and Celia likes it, although for Vicente she is not holy of her devotion.

Paz, I feel your friend.

Montrtial, encourage and try to make breath.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/15/2010 10:07 a.m.

Congratulations to the girls, Celia for her birthday and Angela for her notes.Let's see when we also congratulate Celia for the notes ... Don't lose hope, Alea, that I am sure that he will react.:)
Raquel giving the last push to the amount of works he has to present, I hope this is the last Christmas of Agobio de Studies and that he has time later to enjoy a lot.
These days of the end of quarter I am with tomorrow and afternoon work, thankfully there is little for Christmas and we will replenish batteries.
You spend some very calm and very happy holidays!
A hug: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/15/2010 12:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

hello everyone...
I have read you over ... Congratulations to all

I have a lot

The worst thing is that in January it paints even worse, my hospital moves and surely I have to make guards ... Christmas I will settle, for now, only with 1 guard on the 26th in the afternoon ... I cross fingers.

DiabetesForo
12/15/2010 2:04 p.m.

Good night!!!!
He spent a situation to greet Celia, In-Extermis, a kiss and many congratulations.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/15/2010 5:32 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations Velia for Angela, and Alea, I agree with Regina, be patient, surely her behavior improves.It is at a difficult age.I suppose you will have tried to reason with her and look for their behavior, I think that although she is 16 or 17 years old, she also reason in her way and perhaps the problems are not in what classes, leave classes, leave evaluations, if notIn why he does it ... I mean that classes will piracy with friends who encourage her to go with them, or because she is not good and is afraid of failing, or because she gets bored ... etc.

I am in a phase in which I am starting to get used to this, it seems to me that I have begun to have some error for my opinion quite serious and I am quite angry with myself.I think it's because many times I go with the autopilot.Yesterday, I think I got 16 from Apidra, instead of 16 of Lantus, it is the conclusion that I reached two hours later, after having a downturn that cost me more than normal to overcome and see that the ball of the ball was overApidraI am not sure of it, and that is why I have not put the lantus again.Yesterday I went to bed with about 140, approximately the same with what I got up, but neither did it deduce from there if I put the lantus or not ... and today's failure, it has been that I have forgotten to eat the fruit of thebreakfast, with what I have come to work with 2 rations less, on top of having punctured two more units because yesterday I had it at 250 two hours after breakfast ... I have taken a zumito that I had here for the dowers to compensate.I guess all this makes me reconsider and I hope to learn from these mistakes, to see how long I get the happy autopilot ...

With respect to the honeymoon, I am not sure to have it, if I have reduced the insulin, from 22 to 16 the lantus, but the apidra, although more than a week ago, one day I had dinner without pricking myself,I have been uploading it since then and I am approaching the same units as before.

Happy parties to all !!

DiabetesForo
12/16/2010 2:41 a.m.

Good route.

Here we woke up under 0 and you don't see what cost me to remove the ice from the car :(

Owash, I'm glad you are doing well ... if you get in some jellies :)) .... Surely those associations thank you.

Regina, I'm glad to see you, how well Raquel ending .... what wants to do after.I can't put the interrogation.AGGGGGG ... Merry Christmas for you too.

Neilhs, on the one hand it is fine that you start relaxing a little, is that there is no human body that endures so much tensi'on ... and the errors tabi'en be learned, surely now every time you have yourselfThat putting insulin to walk ... if it serves as comfort, I think that what happened to you has happened to almost everyone ever ... 'encourage.

Today I entertained me a lot ... kisses and good d'Ia.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/16/2010 4:26 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day ........ and ice cream brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...

Celia Congratulations !!!!even with delay ....: Oops:

Neihs is good that you begin to get used to you, that it becomes routine and errors we all make them, we are human, the important thing is to learn from them;).

Owash don't work so much man ....: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/16/2010 4:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.