{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) ..... Nor is it so bad man hahaha ... I sure had taken double: mrgreen :: mrgreen: and don't be soModest;);) If you don't leagues, it's sure you don't want :)) :))
My kings very well, I cannot complain, they have been generous ...
Here does not stop raining, the day is also ugly, ugly ..... Luckily it is not cold ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/06/2011 7:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone!!
How were the kings behaved ???
Owash, I agree with Prado, I would also have taken longer and surely if you would like to link :))
Velia, a lot of encouragement, you still have the scare, you know that these things are a matter of time and not to give the head many, although it is easier to say it than to do it ...
I am for now happy with the New Year, I am on a good streak controlling the glycemia, and I have not removed from eating anything, which is not normally eat too many sweets, but some nougat, and the Roscón de Reyes ...Let's see if I'm still like this and when I go to endo in a month I get a great hem: D

DiabetesForo
01/06/2011 2:46 p.m.

Good night route ... we are defeated, what day of kings more intense and today on the same way ... many gifts and very happy all.
Owash, welcome to the Useless Club, domestically speaking, hahahaha, and I say it for me, that my maid already has almost the title of McGiver (I do not know if it is written like this): D ... and what do not leagues?Annnnnnnnnda already, I think like Prado and Neihs, it will be because you don't want ...
I continue with my anxiety, I went to the doctor, he has sent me an analytical to see if the thyroid is fine and incidentally see the rest, and sent me a strong anxied that I do not think I take, because it is for situations in whichYou lose control and I although I am having a bad time, for the moment I have not lost it, I am authorship ... we will see.

Well guys, I'm going to rest a little that we have been celebrating this afternoon.

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/07/2011 5:07 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nas, Montse and Dana have gone to pick up the car the car.I have stayed with Nati playing the guitar and right now hearing some little birds singing without stopping, it is one of Nati's multiple gifts.For a certain, this year has passed, it has been insatiable, asking for more and more gifts, without dissimulation, and with insults if I only received one of any visit.Good Broncas has taken.What have the kings thrown me?… Well, this year seven villages have passed, a guitar (I have always wanted to learn to play it, so it is time), half a picture (the other half of Montse), an oil-cheese game, a pot of those who makeOf everything, a peazo tool briefcase, a game of marbles (as you hear), a book, half a music box ... and more things that I do not remember now ... ah, yes, and a box made of paper with a congratulation made tohand for Angela (this for the whole family).
By the way, in recent years I have learned a lot about Bricolage ... Do not see the surprise I gave me a couple of years ago when I gave a drill button with a hammer drawn ... until then I thought that my walls were simply all concretearmed.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/08/2011 2:02 p.m.

Very good.

Here we are again, with the batteries loaded and still smelling of Dehesa: d Christmas in Cáceres (I touched the kitchen again;)), my children all well and happy, my Cáceres increasingly beautiful, walks, field, churros, churros, churros, churros, churros,Eating and eating, Iberians, cheeses ...;dogs, friends, reunions ...
We had a good time with Juanlu and Velia, who now, in addition to friends, are customers, and even almost relatives, right steepler Montse?:)) :)) :)) Kiss your father, who made the reunion a lot.Tell him that my sister and her husband are waiting for him and they are looking forward to seeing her.
And I feel the house to cheese, because I have come loaded with cakes of the marriage, which are my weakness :)) :)) :))

We spend the kings in Madrid, with friends.Too bad we could not go to the theater, because there were no entries of any function that we wanted to see, so we changed the plans and enjoyed the Sorolla Museum, Cenitas and the Madrid of the Austrias.

The kings behaved great and Celia promises to put on the batteries this quarter and recover the lost time: shock:-/ to see if it is true.At the moment, and after the holidays, it is in a closed regime and it seems that with good intentions.

Glycemia not very well, too high.To put the batteries again.

And yesterday, shortly after arriving, he came to see us Regina, on his last day in Llanes, so we were a charta and snacking: D

Well, I will cost me up to date, so patience.

Happy year to all.

DiabetesForo
01/09/2011 10:53 a.m.

Welcome home, Alea.
You have missed you.
And I am envious, a lot, for those Iberians Ñamñamñam and share with Velia & Amp; Juanlu & Amp; family ....
No I am surprised that you are proud of your child and daughter -in -law :))

DiabetesForo
01/09/2011 2:09 p.m.

Thank you very much, Owash, for the reception, for missing myself and for the compliments to my children: D

Anyway, I am already willing to give the tabarra here.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/10/2011 8:23 a.m.

BUENAAAAS ........ I have no time at all uffffffffff .......: Mrgreen:

Alea did miss you, I'm glad to read you again ...../:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/10/2011 10:22 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Alea, welcome again, I already saw that the holidays in Caceres great, and those cakes del Casar, Ummm, how rich
Yesterday between the face, and I saw some photos of your son, how handsome, hahahaha, your daughter
The holidays and return to the routine have already finished, to see how it comes this year, I hope everything goes well
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/10/2011 12:13 p.m.

Good afternoon.
First of all happy year and I hope the kings would behave well ... here Angel walks a little Tiznao: p.
Velia, I read that you do not take the treatment for anxiety ... I do not know ... but because of experience I know that letting it happen, for thinking that we can overcome it, it is a bit risky ... I hope you are a little strongerIn that sense that I.
Alea, welcome again, and now that it is regime time you go and bring cake :?Surely you have not taken the kilos that I: Twisted: From today I am at a regime ... we will see how much enthusiast lasts.
Anusky, you let yourself fall here.Calpe we love, we are very often.The summers almost every year ... removing this past.
Prado, are you already with a lot of work again?I hope you will rest these days.You keep running without being persecuted :?: :)) Hopefully Angel was like you, with how good the exercise would go but we are going to do it, no matter how much I insist ... I got the boy vaguely.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
01/10/2011 12:49 p.m.

Paz Do not tell me that you have given angel to Angel;) ... it will be without hydrates I suppose ... I have no idea but surely they sell some "diabetic tolerated": mrgreen:

So that you have not made the slightest comment on the Casar Cakes: Mrgreen: ... of the Iberians I have not been able to resist.

Juanluis, I remember an anecdote (which I have already told here) of the Spanish rockabilly the rebels .... when he was for Tennesse (I don't know if Asinnn is written), he entered a famous guitar shop and there were on the wallHumed a huge poster that put: forbidden to play "smoke on the water" ( Link ... Re = Related ) Until the hat was the owner of hearing the same chordsalways :)) :))

By the way, the waitress table (what name) is still standing ... incredible.

DiabetesForo
01/10/2011 1:57 p.m.

Good night, route !!!
Here we are back to the routine.Yesterday trip back to Madrid to take the boys (Nati included) and today finally Pasito, who had more than 1 week that we had parked.I have started the academy, I have had zafarrancho in the house after removing the Christmas ornaThat for your toys ...
RequeteBienvenida, Alea, I say stepsister, hahahahaha
Paz, no, maybe I explained badly, the doctor has not put any treatment me, she has prescribed Loreacepan in case I have a crisis that I cannot control.You will not do anything until you see the analytics.
From here I send a big hug to Mamidejuan, that I cannot send comments to Facebook, the other day I wrote a testively but has not published it ... snif.
To all kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/10/2011 2:40 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello route.

After a few weeks not to go home ........ I'm back.

I see that the year has started well for almost everyone, I'm glad.

If you need any DIY advice you just have to ask for it, that it is good for me.

The end of the year calm with the little one in the house, the day of kings in the morning went crazy with the mountain of packages that had appeared at the foot of the bed.What a joy to live those emotions again.

I no longer remember if I put the promised photos, so I put them again:

Link style = "max-width: 300px;

He is already recovering a little color, and already has a few fish.Now to wait for the new inhabitants to grow and be again as before or a little better.

I will miss this coral:

Although today I get a retardation of the kings ... that they promise that it is similar.

For the rest, here with cold but less than these weeks from behind.And with quite controlled glycemia, without food excesses even on these dates.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/11/2011 4:09 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
All night raining, thankfully the sun appeared.
Precious the aquarium, Nacho.An envy.
Today on the walk, apart from the thousands of slugs that we have to be raffled so as not to crush them, we have found a kind of lizard and a couple of snakes.Thus I bring the neck of looking where to step on, hahahaha
I'm going to see if I tend my clothes and start studying.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/11/2011 4:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, very good morning and happy year.

I have not written anything for a long time, even for this I am missing .... but I do read you.I imagine you don't even know who I am, normal.I am Diego's mother, who fortunately remains very good, surely when things change worse I give you more can (oh! Egoista), in short I just wanted to wish you a happy 2011 and tell you that I'm glad to see you so well in theentrance of the year.

I will try to continue with my good purposes: diet (urgent), study (daily) and above all good self -control and much encouragement.Let's see if I get any of them.I will tell you ...

Kisses and hugs

PS: Nacho I love your aquarium and your few doses of insulin and your hem so short, what good control, although I imagine that you will continue in a honeymoon phase, to see if it lasts a lot, a lot ... (my child is the sameAnd I am very happy to see that there are long honey moons)

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
01/11/2011 5:25 a.m.

Nosdias.Very cool the aquarium.And curious the anecdote of the rebels .... The other day I started to pound it, to see if today I continue.First objective: to call for a callus at the tip of the fingers of the left hand ... is that if not every time you press the strings it sounds different.Anyway ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/11/2011 5:51 a.m.

Good morning,
Reviewed the absent, peace ¿Tiznao?, Ay poor angel, :)
Nacho, I still fall with your aquarium, hahahaha
Paz, daughter, you work for all the unemployed, take a "kit kit" from time to time.
Owash, I take the leg, years ago I mounted a shoemaker furniture I alone and late tooooooooooooooooda one afternoon ... :?, little fake that is a ...
Yes, Velia, return to normal, to routine, to school ... Ainssssssssss, with how well you are on vacation ...
I also have New Year's purposes: to do some sport (which by the way, I have started today and I am bursting) and continue with the course I have started (I see that more complicated ...)
Anyway, good day to all.

DiabetesForo
01/11/2011 5:54 a.m.

Curro Nacho Piece ... is fantastic .... Does Raidillo de Agua?frequent travel trips

Anaa Diet?Ainssssss ... I said arguiñano to eat half and throw a boat full of chickpeas and pick them up from one to one: mrgreen:
I am unable to do any of the 2 things :))

Velia Where are you walking?: Shock: slug?

Marcita How is Noe going?What have kings/Papanoel left?

DiabetesForo
01/11/2011 1:33 p.m.

Owash, the first objective of the aquarium was that it was silent, and is achieved.In our room there is another dedicated to dangerous fish, and we sleep in it without finding out what is.

Of course, what we have done has been to get all the machinery that can make noise to the terrace: filters, bombs, cooler, heaters .... everything is away from home.So that you get an idea, from the terrace to the large aquarium there are 15 meters of tubes: Mrgreen: Do not see that engineering work so that it would not be seen even one by the house.

Anyone that you drop by Zaragoza, you are invited to see it.

I also suppose I am still on a honeymoon, and I'm afraid that it is now spoiling a bit ... since I start having high values ​​before eating and dinner (110) yes, I keep having lunch and snacking without using insulin.If not lunch or merpos, the slight hypo is guaranteed .... and I can not remove myself quickly because my post is fine (140-160).And I can not get off because I don't wear .... so I don't heat my head, because I have been 4 or 5 months, and since hemo is going well, I trust her and I continue with this guideline.

Good morning to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/12/2011 2:25 a.m.

Good morning,
Gray day, with Meona fog here, I have been dripping from the walk ... :?
Nacho The tubes on the terrace?I do not imagine the work that will have taken you.
Owash, because Noe, great, we have spent tonsillitis on New Year's Eve and as always, when he has a fever, the minimum glycemiah, almost without insulin, but well, and the kings have brought his telescope and his microscope, among many other things,Of course, as expected.Now he says he wants to see an eclipse, as if that were so easy ... :))
Anyway, I finish the second coffee of the day, and to iron, :(

DiabetesForo
01/12/2011 5:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.