{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route ... are the cold and tremendous frosts brrrrrrrrrrr.

Owash, but what kind of congress have you gone ????: D

Paz, we go tomorrow until Wednesday, I leave my tfno by private in case you go down and want coffee, a beer or whatever is.

And little else, I'm going to make my suitcase and leave the things arranged for this afternoon to be calm.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/04/2010 5:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I went to one quality (EFQM; ISO ... those things) but it is already known that congresses are to make social relationships :))

Paz, we were in camouflaged cohe: Mrgreen: ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/04/2010 6:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Luckily Owash, if not, often pain: D

You are going to allow me to leave a song to my maid, I would like to send him the video but I think that here you can not and I also do not know how to put it: oops:: D) .. is from Dani Martín ...

I want to think that everything happens in life ..
I want to grow if you are close to my skin ..
I want to live again that magic ...
The one that sometimes hugs us and makes us feel good ...

I want to want with all my soul ...
I want to be able to give what you don't see ...
I want to lose all the fear that accompanies ...
That blocks and cheats at me and that does not let me be ...

And I will take care of everything you give me ...
And I'll leave my surprise every day ...
And I will live every moment with calm,
Thanks life for your weapons,
And learn to use them well ...

I want to look what happens in the look ...
I want to touch you and see your skin answer ...
I want to remove the barrier that separates,
The truth what is needed,
What dies to have ...

And I will take care of everything you give me.
And I will be surprised every day.
And I will live every moment with calm.
I'm going to learn to use them well ...

And I will take care of everything you give me.
And I will be surprised every day.
And I will live every moment with calm.
I'm going to learn to use them well ...

I want to think that everything changes in life.
I want to grow and with you will go well.
I want to feel with all my soul.
I will learn to use them well ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/04/2010 8:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nas, thanks beautiful.
Follow the cold, and it starts to sparkle ... Go, one of the articles of the Constitution that had not been applied, and to celebrate the anniversary ... Let's see if other years are doing the same with other articles that do notThey apply.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/04/2010 1:07 p.m.

Already tá ...: d

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/04/2010 1:32 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I was going to see if I saw tanks somewhere, but she told me a friend who works at the airport that there is none: shock:
It reminds me of some Argentine friend and her stories about the night of the corralito in Buenos Aires: shock:
What things ...

Great Juanlu as always ... the truth is that they have articles to choose them

Nahhh, Velia, I don't know what is more boring an ISO 9000 or a talk of a endo :)) :))

Cold here and half cloudy ... making time to watch the basketball for TV and then eat a fideua (a dish alone).

DiabetesForo
12/05/2010 6:10 a.m.

I just returned from seeing my mother mother ... 21 grades of nothing: shock:
At 4 in the afternoon we should be about 25, people went down the street in short sleeve !!!In December ... 8) 8)
Anyway ... we'll see tomorrow ... the constipated are going to fly.

DiabetesForo
12/06/2010 1:01 p.m.

Nas, here in the madriles raining, and Petao of people the center .... To avenge we have hit ourselves a tribute of pasta in the taglialala ... for a moment I have thought that I would have to change the insulin reservoirTwice on the same day.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/06/2010 3:42 p.m.

Good morning route!
Paz, I live in Valladolid, but I have my sister (Sobri and Cuñao) in Villanueva de la Cañada.I was there 10 days ago, and I will probably come back in January to see them.
Here these days he has also been making enough cold, he snowed last week and in many places he made ice and it took time to take a lot ... I choose the right moments to start running :)) But well, without incidents, for the ice, at least.
For the rest, I have fallen again with my soul virus: ((likewise, on the doctor's recommendation, today I stayed at home, although I was already better, but well, I have made the bridge for free, without losing holiday days ...
Owash, don't tell me that airport has touched you with all that I had mounted?And those 21 grades where were they?What envy !!!

DiabetesForo
12/07/2010 5:22 a.m.

airport?What Vaaaa ... I don't know what I prefer if going by plane or putting on the bomb :))
I was in Madrid, but I turned Thursday night

The 21-25 degrees were in Valencia: Shock :: Shock:
Today has already dropped .... to 18: D

I am of house about ... I forgot to put on the Levemir this morning: ((: (: ((: Evil :(: Shock::?
I woke up late, I left the house buzzing to push beds with a beautiful 68 in the glucometer ....
And not even remember that green thing: Evil:
At the three and peak that I have arrived ....... a beautiful 377 in the glucometer
So I have punished myself

Juanluis ... I make you more meat than pasta ... but I see that you hit everything :))
I am a fan of the gordonzola .... Arghfff ... how good

DiabetesForo
12/07/2010 2 p.m.

Good night, route ... Fix what hours ... I don't know that tomorrow is school's day :( ...
My maiden since he discovered insulin does everything, hahahaha ... that noooo, that is very prudent ... yes, if we leave it does not disgust anything ... By the way the tagliatela is one of the best and mostAbundant Italians that I know, and that in our Madrid neighborhood there are several of the best: d.
Well, we are going to Mimir, as Nati would say ...

Kisses and good night.;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/08/2010 6:42 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route.
MAÑANERO WALK PAST FOR WATER, LUCK THAN THE TEMPERATURE ACCOMPANIES, IT DOES NOT MAKE COLD PINK.
And the silly to silly, tomorrow San Friday ... well !!!!
On Sunday we passed through Ikea, Diosssss, what madness, with how little I like agglomerations, we had no place to eat throughout the commercial park, thankfully we were going to be done and it was quite fast ...I wanted the decatlon, I don't know how I am going to do it, because I already imagine that from here Reyes will be Petao.And how beautiful Madrid at Christmas .... One of our night walks took us to Alcalá to see the lighting of the main streets, a pleasant walk, the truth.
Little more, I'm a vague ... tonight I slept little and badly, and I have a serrano body, don't see.
I guess your bridge will have served at least to rest.

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/09/2010 4:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day.......

Well yes, the bridge has served me to rest because something else could not be done:-/, from Saturday night that began to rain he has practically not stopped until today ...: Twisted:, less bad than does nothingcold .... so we barely leave the house except to buy .....
Here the Christmas lights have not yet turned on and there are hardly any adorned shop windows, other years for these dates everything is on and adorned, everything is very stopped ... Anyway ....

And I don't feel like doing anything, thank you, it is Thursday ..... hehehe .....

You have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 4:39 a.m.

It rains, rains and rains, and we carry, nor is it known time already: mrgreen:

To start the day well, they have called me from the institute, to ask me if Celia was bad, because I had not gone to an English exam: Evil: the one that will fall will be good, precisely English, which has a level:Twisted:
I will see if I prepare a type advertisement: "Complicated teenager is offered to psychologists wanting difficult challenges. If they don't achieve results you can keep it"

I am really more than fed up with this creature.The only thing that saves her that she throws her from a kick is that I am even more header than her.I do not know if I will get something, but that you will have to endure mother pissed off, of that that does not doubt any doubt.
At the moment I am going to save the birthday gift and the money from the exits, because it will not see the street until I bring decent notes: Twisted:

Anyway, that among my daughter, that I do not find a job, that they are going to take away the subsidy and that it does not stop raining, I do not get depressed because I should not bring it standard :?

Health

DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 5:57 a.m.

Hello good.
He finally stopped raining, the temperature softened a lot and you can walk without risk to die in the attempt.
Velia, we went down to Madrid on Sunday, to eat and little else.I do not know how you are able to get into Ikea, I was a day that was daily and in the morning (the best moments are supposed to come back: I do not come back in life: Mrgreen:
Alea, how I understand you!If you find that psychologist, do not hesitate to tell me, the punishments are over to me, at first it seems that they work ... but that ... at the beginning .... This my son says that he is bored to study, :?:|Do you send ??? ... so with two: twisted :.Have a little more patience, which I suppose that as everything comes, our good times will also come.

DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 7:58 a.m.

Hello, everyone!

It rains everywhere for what I see ... but in Madrid, at least I, I appreciate it, because the temperatures have softened, which was already needed.How cold it has made us.

Here everything goes, even if I don't know you, but I have not noticed the bridge.Removing that I have slept the many every day working and I have been a little more to whip the next morning, I have not stopped and things accumulate!It is Murphy's law.My foot is perfect (of course between the physio and the care, it is better) and I think I can run without problems.

I have a consultation for you, because I have no choice.I do not remember who (what anger does not remember, forgive. I am lazy to dive in the post because I do not know if it was here or in the parents) but some mother commented that her child was going to put a hotler these days.I have been with tachycardia for two years, and no matter how much I tell the doctor ignore me.The first time someone told me was a nurse one day that I was in the emergency room and took my pulse and told me that I was a little accelerated and that if I was nervous (I was so pancha on the stretcher with my serum ...)

After that time, I began to accelerate my pulse a lot when climbing the stairs or running a little, doing normal things, going, reaching the point that my eyes were clouded sometimes climbing the stairs of the subway, I noticed my throbbing heartas if I had it in my hand and it rumbled in my ears a lot.Some people even noticed when they hug me.I told my endocrine and sent me an electro.When they did to me (as in March of 09 or so) I was on a better streak (my pulse accelerated but I no longer noticed and said that "I was a bit tachycardic, but that it would be a thing of the nerves of the test" I could notGet out because the truth is that I was a bit restless and I don't know how to value it.

Until 18, I always did a regular sport (artistic skating and athletics, when I did athletics, I trained 3 days a week 2h and peak) I have always been fit, I had a resting pulse that was around 65, and it had never happened to me.Today, uploading a slope not especially inclined makes me get in 160, and although it goes for streaks, I am always above normal.Right for example, I have 110 pulsations (11 pulsations in 6 seconds x10 ... basiacs mathematics, it is not that I can make a lot wrong) and as I walk a little I am in 130 easy.

The endocrine after sending me the electro and not giving importance to those values ​​(I really do not think they were a relevant thing if they thought I was nervous) fix it by telling me that when I give me a crisis I go to a health center and ask that they make me aElectro, because it is the only way to know what happens.I have tired of the speech, because I would have to go every time I did something and be a little more tired.The argument of "I haven't been playing for a long time" (three years ... I don't appreciate so much so that I walk) it is very good, but I walk slowly and in plain and I am at 130 and I breathe more difficult, I don't knowVery good how to solve it.We don't even talk about it: as a little strong is run, I have nausea, and it took a infinity to recover a "normal" pulse (100-110, go) something that did not happen to me either

Any experience, advice, something?To the most health experts, is it possible to have lost physical form?(It is not that now I go from the sofa to the TV, I keep walking, climbing the stairs always on foot ... what do I know)

And after the parraph ... Alea, a lot of encouragement.We should come with manual, I have always said it.Anything, you know.And to others, that you have a good week (which will not be difficult considering that it is already Thursday!)

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
12/09/2010 9:17 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
Alea daughter, less bad than patience you are not missing ... and less bad that you do not falter with almost anything, I admire that quality of you.A hug!!!!
Paz, yes daughter, I love the Ikea and hopefully I would have discovered it before buying girls from the rooms, because well expensive they cost and they are nothing from the other world ... and I love tangles ....: Oops:
Montrial, you mean Lena, in the parents' thread ... I think they were put by 16, to see what they tell him .... I am glad that your foot is fine ... In any case to intervene notThey made you a preoperative?If there was something significant they would have told you, I suppose ... Keep insisting if you are worried, to see if the cardiologist can see you ...
Prado, because here the time has also been tremendous, several tornadoes in the region and hundreds of ripped oaks, a pity ... Luckily there was not to regret personal misfortunes.And this morning we have fallen a quite apparent storm .... What a fabric !!!

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/09/2010 11:53 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

They made me the pre and they told me the same.In fact, the anesthetist did not even comment, the one who was doing it (who was not a doctor, I think it was an ATS or something similar) looked at him and said "Ummmh. Well, you're a little high, but Nah notable,I tell you "and so we continue.Like them it seems to them that it is not so much, but honestly, I am annoying me not to be able to run or do sports.And I don't talk about training strong, no.I talk about jogging to take the bus and that already exaggerating, but it is annoying when you are least walking and having the feeling that it doesn't matter how much air you take, it will never be enough.The only remedy they have given me (and as if they did not give credibility in my opinion) is that he goes to Cs when he "noticed me" tachycardial.

And without talking that I have not seen the cardiologist in life.They have valued an endocrine and an ATS.I believe that one day of these I am going to take a race from here to the CS (which I already tell you that I do not arrive, with running the last 500 meters it is worth it) and to see if they believe me.Because I don't smoke, I don't drink, I've always done sports ... and they keep looking at me with a face of "how exaggerated you are"

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
12/09/2010 12:40 p.m.

Have you done thyroid tests?Hyperthyroidism can have those symptoms.

DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 12:58 p.m.

Montarial, a while ago they put one, precisely I had symptoms similar to yours, I breathed but since my lungs never filled mydoorbill and hit a boat ... I went to the header and told me that I had anxiety: shock:, but since I did not fit much I went to a cardiologist and he did a lot of evidence, from theHolter to a heart echo and gave me everything perfect.The treatment for anxiety went well although I recently fell again with totally different symptoms, although the lack of air persisted ... are also thyroid symptoms.

DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 1:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.