{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good to all!

Jo, Owash.I envy your work.The same sounds weird, but I discovered my interest in medicine too late, and although my average studies was high, in Madrid the year I made the selectivity the notes were impossible (9,11 the lowest ... in short.Gray's house and anatomy did much damage hahaha) I am a very very curious person for this type of thing, it is possible that I ended up taking out the title of health technician at some point in my life.

I have been totally disconnected from the world for a couple of days and with a lot) oh well.I read you again on Tuesday or so, that you have a good start to the week and I will tell you, that they operate tomorrow from an ankle that I broke a year ago.

All the best!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/21/2010 11:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!
Monday again ...
Velia, I am from Valladolid, I was born here, although sometimes I feel that I am more from Ciudad Rodrigo that is in Salamanca, because my whole family is there.As soon as there is a bridge or a party we almost always go there.
Owash seems that you are going to have an entertaining job :)) The truth is that I also, as Montrial sometimes I think I should have done nursing, to be a midwife or children's educator ... I am a programmer, and although I love new technologies,My work begins to be too monotonous and to give coconut too much, it always ends with a headache :?But well, they are also seasons ...
Cheer up !!Let's see if Celia takes the plaster soon and heals him well, at least you take off a problem.
Have good day everyone !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 3:40 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
How cold it is !!!We have warned ourselves so much that when we come from the walk we were already left over ... I don't know if the remedy will be better than the disease !!!
Celia's adventures and misadventures:-/.:-/ .. What fabric, alea, often entertainment you have .... hahahaFriday, thyroid and hemo results .., because although most of the time it has been relatively well, we had a few 300 for several reasons ... in short, as my friend Isabel's grandmother said, whateversound ... and they played in a cork ..:-/
Montrial, good luck with the operation, that everything goes well.You tell us when you are recovered.
Neihs, Ciudad Rodrigo, border with c'aceres ... I have the pleasure of having been there a few times.
And little m'as story, that I am going to put the calefacci'on and to study something, that is lazy that I have.

Kisses and good d'Aia.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/22/2010 5:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon.
Neilhs, welcome to the route.
Alea, how are you going on Monday?:?
Montrial, luck with the operation.I guess it will be outpatient.
What bigger sadness I have !!The mother of an Angel friend is in the terminal phase ... The whole family is here ... forty -a few years and seven and a half suffering ... she just wanted to see her children grow ... for things like theseIt is for those that I do not believe in God or in Na ...
Greetings

DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 8:02 a.m.

Very good.

Yesterday we spent the whole afternoon at the Arriondas hospital, and that there was almost no one in the emergency room.It must already be custom or inertia to make wait.They made him an radiography, after verifying that, indeed, the plaster had died.The fracture was welding well, but they asked us why they had not fixed the issue at the Llanes Health Center.I replied that maybe it was a good idea to ask them: Twisted: Well, after this leadership, they ask me why they had put plaster ..., Ahem, you will know, they put it here, I think I thinkRemember ..., already, it seems, but these fractures are not corrected with plaster ..., how good to know, after 15 days with crutches and so on ... no, no, we are going to put a "syndactyly"(which translated into bable becomes a finger with another: shock :).I tell her that if that will not be bad, because she must take care of the feet ..., no, no, you can also change it when you create it appropriate.How good, that after so much Calvary it turns out that with gathering his fingers he could have done everything I alone at home!: Evil :: Evil :: Evil:
Come on, as a acquaintance of mine would say, I stayed "ipsofacta";)

And today, not to open us, he had to go to Oviedo to do the analytics.And less bad that Celia no longer had plaster, because the parkings were all complete and we had to park in a place called "Atomarporsaco".We will cross fingers for the result on the 30th, which touches.

Paz, those things are the ones that make me remember that "if God exists, he has no forgiveness of God"

Montrtial, luck in the operation.And do not do it in Arriondas, hahahaha.

Neihs, you are almost a countryman.

Anyway, I will give a volt for the forum.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 10:48 a.m.

Hello good.

But how cold it does !!!Velia, warm :)
Alea, daughter, you do it approach and it does not come out ... what does not happen to you does not happen ... you have to fuck ... what for some doctors is white for others is dirty ... now at leastIt has greater freedom of movements.
Looking at the time for this weekend, we will see ... I have to put myself with the garden of the entrance to remove the carpet of leaves it has, but I will stay little bird ... I better leave it for later.By the way we have a Madroño who is beautiful, my husband proud because he never managed to bear fruit and this year goes out ...
I'm going to call and make an appointment before I forgot, we need urgent strips, if I'm not attentive, my "little" is not able to tell me that they are finished: Twisted:
Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/23/2010 3:23 a.m.

Very good, although I have not written a few days, I read you in the shadow.

It is cold here, cloudy days and some with fog, so we are already fully in the winter ...

What adventures that we have to live with health ... and what is not health.

Welcome to all new ones.

I know that I owe you some photos ... but as I am a little Liadillo, I have not had time to prepare anything decent, but they will go briefly.As a sign that the aquarium is recovering in conditions, I leave some of its inhabitants:

Link style = "max-width: 300px;
Link style = "max-width: 300px;

Next week touches analysis, to see if I have been good these months, although I fear that it will be that no ...

See you.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/23/2010 3:39 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
We came from the walk and we have to warm up, peace ... It has sparkled us a little but the clouds have postponed, now that it rains what you want, which already has to go out I will go by car: d.
Nacho, surely your hemo is not so bad.Precious photos.
Does anyone use the ultraeasy Onetouch?.Do you know if you have average of the last days?, I think no, or at least I can't find how it is done.It is not that I care so much, because I do not think that is reliable, but it is curiosity ... yesterday I was giving the glucometer and with the glycemia that exist do not seem to me that it will come down from 7 ... just 2 or 3 67,4-5 300 (the damning, which fortunately we are controlling) not too many figures greater than 230, and the other figures between 90 and 200, especially many 140-150 .. in short, which is a bullshit what I say, isthat I have been nervous and the clamp leaves: oops:

Well, routerillos, you have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/23/2010 4:20 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, Angel takes when the meter comes out and I think he doesn't have, we haven't found it either.Be calm that surely Angela does not have bad gly, I think that many good are her glycemia for the age she is.A kiss.

DiabetesForo
11/23/2010 4:41 a.m.

Thanks Paz: D ... Yes, the truth is that it is not too bad, I think a year ago I was much more unpredictable and required more insulin ... but you know, the evaluation is continuous that even if you do not want it always has hopeful us...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/23/2010 4:48 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day ...... jooooo .... I am more drunk than the leg of a Roman: oops :: oops :: oops:, here is also very cold and the snow close, bill ......

It also touches my analysis on Friday .....: mrgreen: we will see how the thing is going ...
Paz encouragement, I have been a few years since I believe in God or in na ...... :( .... life is very unfair .....
How much how about the operation ?????
Alea I see that you don't get bored or wanting ...;) ... do not leave you ....

I keep currando ... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/23/2010 5:37 a.m.

Good morning route!
To say something ... :?The truth is that today I have a bad day, there is no way to lower glucose levels.It seems that the more insulin I put on, the higher they give me, that or every day I am more desperate and the more I am altered, which I think no, usually I usually be calm.
Every day I get up thinking, come, to see if I do not go up today, and for now, every day I have one or two values ​​above, and weird the day I do not have any above 250 ...
I have a messecillo already, and I have the feeling that I am not going to have a honeymoon ... everyone says that at first it is difficult to control, but the experiences that I read you, is that almost everyone has a honeymoonAs soon as I get out of debut ...
This is depressing ... no matter how much I have hydrates, I follow the hours a cracking and I upload the insulin, there is no way ... I will wait to see what values ​​they give me today and tomorrow and I will call the educator to see if it gives mequote a little sooner ...

Good luck with analysis to all !!!: D

DiabetesForo
11/23/2010 7:57 a.m.

Good to all!

Neihs, I have heard (that I have no idea whether it is true or not) that the honeymoon is usually more accused in the little ones ... but that confirms it to you, that I do not even remember where I took the idea.

Thank you all for asking!The operation went well: I went well from anesthesia but recovery is now being much worse than the trauma had painted me.They have me chained to the crutches again and it does not look that I will be able to walk quickMuch of work on top (I am with a realization practices and we have filming next Monday ... it will be chaos) but well, it is what there is so to endure.

I have spent a few days with the incorrigible sugar, so yesterday I decided to discard the entire road because I already have serious suspicions of that the problem is insulin.I have started a new one and today it seems that I am better ...

Nacho, what a gorgeous horse!I love ... I suppose I will require many care, but it is beautiful.

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/23/2010 4:43 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, good days!
Greetings from El Curro, small bus
Montrial, I'm glad that the operation has gone well, now to recover, the work is secondary, the first thing is that you recover
From the honeymoon, because I had read otherwise, that the kids do not have a honeymoon, here it is said that this period is confusing, because I am in the middle of the moon after almost 8 months, and I am delighted, I have valuesVery good, hopefully it was always like that, but from what I read there are times that glycemia shoot, and without knowing the reason, this is what gives me the most, but I live the day to day
Have a good day of Wednesday
Greetingsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/24/2010 1:41 a.m.

Montrial I'm glad that the operation has gone well !!Curro is secondary as Anabeg says, so don't worry too much than then sugar ... :)) hehehe
The honeymoon, the big doubt is whether it appears just after the debut, or it may take some time.
And for now yesterday the day was improving, although I had an 186, no longer went up.And today I start relatively with good foot, 144 before breakfast, yesterday and before yesterday I was around 250 before and also had breakfast despite having punctured 8 units ... today with 144, I have put 7, to seeWhat value I have inside a horita ... but come on, that with hope that today it is the day under 200 ..: hehe
Alea, how is Celia without the crutches?

DiabetesForo
11/24/2010 2:41 a.m.

Good morning,
Rain and cold also here, and with a lot of air, which keeps us locked up at home all afternoon ...: Evil:
Neish, welcome.The principles are uncertain and difficult and it is very rare to find two diabetes that behave the same.Give yourself your time until you start controlling.
Montrial, I'm glad your operation has gone well, now a lot of patience to recover.
Alea, I already told you once, you are left over to write a book.Courage and more patience.
Nacho, beautiful photos, you know I'm a fan of your aquarium.
Velia, Prado, Nacho, do not worry, you will see how we are great, although it is impossible not to be nervous.Last week I did it to Noe in a pharmacy that has the little machine and has been keeping between 7 and 7'5 for more than a year, so I am happy.
Paz, a lot of encouragement with your friend, life is hard, yes sir.
Well, and here a little else, the thing goes better and noe (for the moment and touching wood) is great, the aunt 23 kg weighs and it is that it eats a bad thing ... :))
Have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/24/2010 3:43 a.m.

Nosdias, Joé, how much you write !!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/24/2010 4:36 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
The honeymoon is the hard period what the pancreas lasts to stop working completely, logically it must be produced after the debut, I say, right ???In Ángela there was no honeymoon, and if there were it, it was very brief, and I think that almost better, that you do not see the pancreas segregating insulin and you giving it with boli: D ... well, neihs, that you do not hurry with that, the difficult thing about diabetes is to keep it at acceptable levels, now you are learning and I do not see that your figures are so bad ... try not to be so demand, at least do not obsess much, you will see how everything is gradually placed inYour site.
Montrial, take care and rest, that the things of bones if they do not cure well is a scourge for a lifetime ... and you are very young ... mmmmm, by the way, if you need an extra, here my daughter Dana is crazy to makeSome of that, the castings that can: oops are presented to toooodes:
Marcita, I already read you in parents ... I am glad that everything is fine.Yesterday they called me from Fadex, for the complaint of the talk, I told him everything and I hope he puts the batteries a little, because it is shameful.
Very Buens Anabeg, Jo, how good you have such good control: D

Here she woke up covered but is clearing.Today we have broken our walking record with almost 1 hour and a half ... well !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/24/2010 4:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.

Here also a lot of cold and on top of that I have heard on the radio that on Friday an abrupt drop in temperatures is expected, with how bad I carry the cold !!!

Neihs, welcome, we are also quite new in this, it is my son who debuted in September.During this time I have read a lot about the honeymoon, because Diego is having it to the point of taking 2 and a half weeks without any insulin.From the two days after the debut the endo went down the levels of the two insulins and in less than a month he stopped using Lantus and the following month he left the humalog.As far as I know, it is normal for the honeymoon to appear at the beginning, if you have the analyzes that were made by something called C peptide C, the range of normal values ​​is between 0.81-3 and Diego has 0.51, this indicates thatAlthough it is already below the correct values, it still has segregating insulin cells that are the ones that are now working until unfortunately they disappear ... I hope I have helped you in something and especially if you do not have honeymoon do not overwhelm you, becauseThe good is used to one immediately and we are going to have to get used twice to the bad (and the first time we do not wear it well).My great Dusda is how the honeymoon ends, if it will be gradual or very abrupt, in any case it makes me very nervous to think again about the punctures and everything else and every time I measure it I tremble thinking that you have high values.

Good luck with the analysis of all and patience to the convalescent.

Kisses and good Wednesday

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
11/24/2010 5:19 a.m.

A silly question, which from last year my head does not curl very well and has forgotten how do the HC polyalcohols affect?I say it for the nougat that wearing a lot and noe is looking forward to the tooth ... :))

DiabetesForo
11/24/2010 5:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.