{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning.

I'm glad that operation was fine, now to take it easy ... work has to be just a means to earn bread, there are more important things in life.

I, from honeymoon .... I don't know how much I have had or have, because if one day I disregard me and I don't inject insulin, I have a high peak after eating 250-280 and at four or five hours I return to values ​​"normal "100-130.So I suppose that a year and a half later, my pancreas continues to work something.Today they have taken blood, and they were going to look at the C peptides, so next week I will get out of doubt.

A barbarity drop has been noticed here, and they say that they will still fall more, so great.: Mrgreen:

Sea horsemen are precious animals, but they have the bad constant of being able to take any disease, so their care is simple: feed them.But you have to maintain excellent water, or get easily sick.Luckily, all seahors that are sold for aquariums are raised in captivity, and there are already fans who have managed to reproduce them successfully.I am still waiting to see if these two are formalized and want to have a family.
Marcita, you know, the day you are encouraged, you change from the sweet to the salty.

For the rest, little to tell, luckily it seems that there is a little more work, so a little less time.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/24/2010 6:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Speaking of honeymoon, the other day I went to the association, that of the association told me that the honeymoon does not have to pass in the debut, it can happen when a few months of the debut have passed, I have left: shock:: Shock: Come on, I'm already more drunk than a Roman's leg, hahahaha, this Saturday we have a dietitian to give the talk, I am the first time I go, so I know people and I know that I am going toCome very well, I will take note, I still do not count for hydrates, I do to eye, when the honeymoon passes I will already put the batteries, and to count hydrates and adjust insulin
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/24/2010 7:18 a.m.

Hello to the whole route !!!What's joy and know about you.
As I have told you other times you know that I have been a spoil season, of several things ... some improve and others are there ...
In the end I don't want to bore you.
Welcome Neihs!I debuted with 8 years and I had a 6 -month honeymoon, from December to June, I don't forget ... how to forget, right?

Well, tell you briefly, within what I can, that I have been absent because I went from Congress to Donosti and I got Malita there ... I ended up admitted and they discharged me on Friday, until at night I did not arrive in Madrid, homeOf my parents. There were careful of Hector, which I thank my parents from here, because I love them and have not only taken care of me, but now they do the same with my son ... well that I roll up, thenWell, because of a virus X and others I ended with a ketoacidosis and glycemia by clouds and defective cannulas ... what I tell you is little, for the scare so tremendous, not only for me, but for the classmates withThose who was, my boss ... and for my family, being far from home. Because I have my brother in Bilbo, but with chemio and others I couldn't be with me ... in very hard fine, but fortunately I am alreadyactive again.
I also wanted to tell you that they behaved at the Donostia Phenomenal hospital, from the first to the last. Very good and professional.
I have to leave you, tomorrow I keep telling you more things.
By the way, I am very happy with your hemo Owash.: D

A big hug to everyone.
:)

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
11/24/2010 9 a.m.

Carmentxu, I feel how bad you have had.Let's see if we chatted for a while and tell me.A kiss.

Before I forget, Nacho, beautiful the aquarium.I love seahorses.

Anabeg, ignore everything you hear, or you will become Tarumba.

Marcita, I give Celia normal nougat and calculate insulin.I don't like those who carry polyalcohols.They rise a little less glycemia, but they carry more fats and produce intestinal problems (diarrhea, colic, gases ...) I find them little recommended.
Neihs, Celia is delighted without crutches.And we continue crossing fingers waiting for the 30th, for the Endo consultation.

Montarial, I'm glad the operation went well.Patience with crutches, which are a pain, but the important thing is that the foot is well.

And here we are, looking out the window, which has been wrong, but that will get worse much more.Patience.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2010 9:16 a.m.

Oh Nacho, what I would give to see the process of your horse.I am fascinated by those animals, and that the father is the one who takes them in my belly seems to me since I am a precious dwarf.I've always had the feeling that they were bugs like movie, for what they are so exotic ...

Marcita, I, as Alea, I am in favor of traditional nougat.I do not believe that the supposed advantages of fewer sugars compensate for flavor or excess fat compared to others.I have always said that the diabetics have to take care of are the quantities (and well, not eating nougat all year, that it is something exceptional ... hahaha)

Velia, is Dana in Madrid, right?(Or I have invented it, it is that your stories dance and this is like a puzzle, I never fit everything) if we need someone younger (I think I also remember that it is not very old ... a thousand forgiveness if I'm wrong)I warn you, hahaha.At the moment I do not know how to tell you, because it will depend on my classmates and how their respective scripts do.

So bad weather for the north, Alea?My mother.My family is from Asturias and as you tell it that I have lived in another dimension.Here is very good about light (a total spring day, bright ... is in glory) but of course, as soon as you go to the street you cryogenic ... it's the good thing about my bad foot, I suppose: I suppose:At home it is vice: D

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/24/2010 9:29 a.m.

Hello again !!
In the end, after yesterday, today my hopes are fulfilled, I have been 24 hours without a value of 200, and to see if it continues for dinner, I continue with my hopes.I know that I do not have to bitter for high values, which is sometimes difficult to control it, but now that I see that it begins to normalize my spirit goes up :))
Carmentxu, thanks, as if not to forget these initial months, it does not miss me ... that bad luck that a virus has caught you on the trip, when you are at home at least not caught you so badly located.I started having the symptoms of diabetes when I was in New York, I spent 3 weeks, and debuted after two weeks.Those two weeks the truth is that I was fatal, but I'm glad that it would not happen to me, it would have been a brown, and at least I enjoyed the experience of the trip ...
Anabeg, egoistically I hope that what the association said is true, as I would like to have a honeymoon, diabetics: p hehehe Anaa, the analyzes did to me in the hospital, and when they discharged me they had not yet arrived,So I don't know if I will find out what they put, I am still thinking about going to a father's mutual to repeat them and so I find out ...

Here in Valladolid we are with fog, but it seems that the worst is yet to come as Anaa says ... Snow for the weekend and for next week ... I was going to encourage go to Madrid with the car Ialone, to see my nephew, but now I am thinking about whether it will be better to take the bird ... or put a good reserve of cookies in the car just in case ... hehehe

DiabetesForo
11/24/2010 12:06 p.m.

Hi Neihs, I see that "normality" is returning ...
The honeymoon lasted a lot, more than three years ... The truth is that I do not remember her with much love, that just when I had controlled it was fuck again because the pancreas had stopped working a littleMore ... demoralizing.
And more things than I have read you, but I don't remember ... Ah, yes, Carmentxu, you're already okay?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/24/2010 12:12 p.m.

Good ... a little late, but today from the OFI I couldn't enter just, I don't know what happens to the explorer who hung at times and does not let me in easily ..... Let's see if tomorrow I can fix it...
Carmentxu Luckily you are already well, that of getting a bad trip is a task ..... take care of yourself a lot beautiful .....
Neihs so you are from Valladolid, I have a family there, I am from León, although I live in the Bierzo, so we are close ...;)
Marcita also as a nougat with sugar, I don't like them very much and as little, especially the hard one that I like the most and I buy it with a lot of almond .....: Mrgreen:
Nacho beautiful photo, the seahorse also hallucinates me, it seems like a very curious animal ...

That you have a good night ....... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/24/2010 3:23 p.m.

Helloaaaaaa,
Carmentxu, what a slaughter that you put bad away from home, but I'm glad they will treat you well at the Donostia hospital, how endocrine I look at you?The staff is very nice, when I was admitted the five days they treated me great, no complaint
Alea, yes, I'm not going to pay much attention, but .. I will make me a fixed tarumba, Ajajaja to see what they tell Celia on the 30th the endocrine
Juan Luis, 3 years of honey moon?Ayy I would already like that and more, how bad I am doing to have good values ​​and all well controlled, then I will come with the sales,
Neihs, because I don't know if it will be true, I believe it, hahahaha, I will ask the educator on December 13, I have to explain that I can eat at parties, although I see that you eat normal, well, nothing, well, nothing, wellI'll eat a little
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/24/2010 3:31 p.m.

Good and cold days, here today we have marked a 0 in the thermometer for the first day, luckily there is no wind because if not, if it would really be fresh.

The fact that the male carries the young, is something fascinating, although it is not so weird in the marine world.In the family of the peaks, the female puts the eggs in the mouth of the male, and it is this that has been for three weeks, in the clown, they make the put in a rock, but it is the male who spends more time watching themand oxygenating them.These days the male knight is with the prepared bag, and flirting with the female, but it seems that at the moment they don't pay much attention ... to see if there is luck, and get it.

That I give you something away from home, it's always a problem, but I'm glad they will treat you so well.And the scare has passed.

To the rest, encourage those recoveries, and to get strong soon.

I am also a large anti-Navideño.That of gathering the family by obligation and having to put a good face ............

Whether or not there is a god ......... it is great.What I am clear is that the worst enemy of man is man.We are authentic predatory wolves.

And to start the day well, which are already hours.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/25/2010 2:37 a.m.

Very good morning.
We have a tremendous frost, it seems that it snowed.
Carmentxu, what a bad time to get sick.I'm glad you're already recovered.It is lucky to have the help of the papis: D
Yesterday, with the theme of the honeymoon, I told my husband if he remembered how much he lasted Angel, but the truth is that since he debuted at 10 until he began with adolescence, he carried quite good controls,Without reaching 150, (then I thought it would always be just as easy, that Ilusa) with a hem always in normal.Maybe it has to do that when we entered him they told us that they had not spent more than 15 days since he started until we discovered it?
The nougat is not eaten at home either, but Angel does take a bit of it is always normal.Recommended by endocrine.With its dose of insulin and without problem.
Have a good time.: D

DiabetesForo
11/25/2010 3:31 a.m.

Hello good!
Yes I'm better, but not well ... yesterday I spent a night and stomach I didn't just have it well ...
Thank you all for interest.
Anabeg took me the Dr.yoldy and the educator is called Miren, a great people.
Today I have no more body I will tell you another day.
Greetings!

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
11/25/2010 4:57 a.m.

Buense days, routerillos !!!
Cold also in Cáceres, Jolín, 3 grades this morning, small shiver, haha.
Montrial, you have placed us well, Dana studies in Madrid .... Well, what was said, without commitment, if it ever is sure that she delighted ...: D
Neihs, I'm glad you are on tracking the glycemia ... We all repeat we see high figures in the glucon and the truth is that sometimes, we put ourselves as we get are inevitable .... encouragement.
Carmentxu, go, I feel what happened to you.The impressor is that you are improving, I suppose that from such a story it takes a few more days to recover ... a kiss.
We here the touches with sugar, yes, of the good ones, if it can be from Casa Mira, with a lot of almond, but we are not having the tray to the holy day around from one place to another.We cut to take at the time we want and thus avoid temptations ... in any case the one that benefits the nougat in this house is nati, then takes until August every day asking: more tudon, for my if there is, hahahaha.
Alea we have the fingers crossed until 30.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/25/2010 5:41 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Various kisses and achuchones for Carmentxu ...

It is talking about food and I appear on the route: Mrgreen:
It is not that I am very fan of the nougat, but there is no color ... better to eat little and good than much and bad ... Use, nougat with sugar and if possible from Jijona: Oops:
Post does not know Nati :))

What patience Nacho with the aquarium ... I would be incapable, my laziness can.

Prado, how is the closure of the year? Is already busy?
Are you also running in winter?: Shock:

To Juanluis the honeymoon came with the insulin bomb: D :)) All of the above was a bad joke.

Montrial ... scripts?Figuration? ... What have I missed?:-/

Alea, I had a sprain of grade 3: Shock: And something similar happened to me, first I was scanned and at 2 weeks a traumatologist took it because I said it was useless.
In the case of Celia, nothing happens because it does not have been evolving for many years ... but in case of taking many years with diabetes, the plaster can cause serious damage to feet and/or legs ... When losing peripheral sensitivity, the plasterBroza, the patient does not realize, hurt the song, a little injury that does not close and the following already knows it all ... :?

Good weekend to all ...

DiabetesForo
11/26/2010 1:11 p.m.

Hello good.
Rain, hail, wind and cold, although not as much as they threatened.Everything will arrive.

Celia bears the foot quite well, although it also helps the fact of being in house arrest again, for piring about 50 classes, more or less: Twisted:
This daughter of mine is a case worthy of study.It is very intelligent, but it costs him a world to organize and work.In fact, she says she has no willpower and that she would prefer to be more clumsy and have more determination.Start with desire, but to a minimum setback, it is demotivated and decides that it is not worth the effort and, to pyrar: mrgreen:
Last night it cost me a couple of hours of talk, anger, reasoning and others to break the barrier she raises.In the end, Lentina and relief on the other hand.Today he has been working as a poses, because we have convinced her that she is still in time to get the evaluation.And nothing, this studies that studies you: shock:
It is clear that we cannot lower our guard for a moment :?

For the rest, the glycemia are going well, within what fits, although yesterday it had a mountain-rusa day.

Owash, precisely because of what you say was afraid of the plaster, so it is a relief that has been removed.

Well, I'm going to do dinner.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/26/2010 3:07 p.m.

Owash, do not put that face hahahaha ... audiovisual studio, and we have this year 6 practices throughout the year in which we roll different sequences, of which some can be considered short and we also have an advertising spot (by the way, it's my turn too ... :: sigh :: I don't feel like anything) so, figuration, filming plans, castings, storyboards ... everything is in my vocabulary.

Alea, the good thing is that he realizes that the study is not just intelligence.It will seem nonsense, but I have already told you that I know what it is to deal with people with intelligence above normal, and when they think that work is stupidity is much more difficult.Look like this: it is easier to educate a person in the determination and the effort if he is convinced that he fits him than if not.Another thing is that he gets distracted to anything and then it seems absurd to continue trying, but I see him corregible.It is not very old (that at 22 I see it more complicated ...) and it seems that at least the intention leaves it: much worse it would be if you had it to force him to sit in the chair because he would see it as a punishment.I can only tell you that much encouragement and much patience.I am that I am a person with an ever -to -effort capacity so I don't know how to tell you anything to help, but I think at least with Celia you take advantage in that.Anything ... you know where I am.

Greetings to all.Let's see if it arrives on December 10 or so and stop having this accumulated work pile ... that even to spend the day!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/26/2010 5:18 p.m.

Good night route !!!!
Small hours, but today the day has been intense .... the hemo 7, resounding ...
If it were not for the few hypos and the few hyper it would seem that it is not diabetic ... we have thrown a laugh ...: D ,,,,Let's say we are on the line, and without ups and downs .... of the thyroid it remains the same, that not yet the doctor, has sent an echo .... I am still resigned.She has symptoms, which I understand, is cold, more than usual, I see her something more tired, although the trajin she has is not for less, too much activity .... Anyway, I will not turn her around,When it will sound ... and you know how my friend Isabel ends.
Alea, what a job you have ... a kiss.
Montrial, will you not study at King Juan Carlos?Dana studies there, and has a friend who studies audiovisuals there.
Owash, here we bought jijona and chocolate, the two types of the best I have ever tried, in fact, the jijona that I knew from before, nor tried it ... Alea and family may have tried some Christmas that came ...On the bridge that we will go to Madrid we have to buy them now.
How are you going?
Carmentxu, a lot of encouragement ... Enter and vent that surely it is good for you.A kiss.

This was late were the girls to see Harry Ptter, Dana is forofa, says he cried and everything: shock:

Route, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/26/2010 6:40 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

No, Velia, I'm in the Jajajaja competition (UCM)

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/26/2010 7:05 p.m.

Good day.......

Velia congratulations on that hemo: D, I already knew it hehehe ...... and of the thyroid then wait, but he is normalized over time so nothing to worry before time ......: D: D

Well, if Owash, I also run in winter: Mrgreen: whenever it does not rain, the cold does not scare me but I have a tape at home because here the good weather is not very common in winter ......: d, precisely inA little while I long, today a beautiful day makes a splendid sun ...

Alea I see that the bad weather has already reached you, here they give snow for Monday ...... we will see ....:-/

That you have a good weekend ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/27/2010 6:08 a.m.

In good time: D for hemo velia
And the thyroid ... why worry now if it is nothing? ... and if you will have time to worry ... enjoy now, what they leave us.
I the nougat of Jijona ... but bought in Jijona (which for that I have a family from there) ... there is no possible comparison with any other.
Are you in Madrizz?
On December 1 and 2 I am in El Escorial in a Congress on quality at NGOs ... for 3 days of vacations that I have, I go to a congress: shock: mine is incorrigible already.

Prado, run a little for me ... that today I am a total vague: oops: ... I have cleaned the bathroom and I have left the kitchen for the next weekend: Oops :: oops :: oops:

Montrial, 1 year ago I was projecting to make a fiction medium in diabetes ... We achieved enough financing and the commitment of very important people and endors ... but in the end I left the project: (((((((((
In the end.

Alea, thinking about the plaster I have remembered a couple of cases that I saw on that subject ... fortunately the thing did not reach older.
Ainssss the motivation ... that great stranger ...:-/ You cannot be putting Celia continuously prizes .... In fact, the learning is recommended to use the positive reinforcement randomly.

DiabetesForo
11/27/2010 7:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.