{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Velia, I'm very happy for that remarkable ... but here there is something that is not going well ... Angel also has 7 but glycemia have nothing to do with Angela's: shock: they can't compare.I didn't know that the girl had thyroid problems: ?: So small?
Alea, did Celia jumped 50 classes?The mother that the pari ... (with forgiveness :))) You cannot with these kids ... they will realize the precious time that they are losing :?: ... I always tell her that now her only obligation is to study, that each one has ours and if we were how we were going, but as for one ear it enters and on the other it comes out ...
Owash, you can warm up when you come, there is snow forecast ... I don't know if for that day they will have the belen through the streets of the Escorial ... it is natural size, the elephants, camels ... immense ...He is for all the people ... the creator of all that was our friend Mariano (brown) ... how great that man ... This is the second year that he no longer participates.
Within a little while we are going to the birthday ... Thus there is no way to do a little diet ... In November it is the third and we have another three in December before we leave ... I will give me a complete restoration.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/27/2010 12:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nas, interesting songs, first the jijona ... ummm, I was once in Jijona, but it was in summer, and also the museum that (I think) they have was closed.The best ones I know those at Casa Mira and the artisans of the English Court.I have already told it once, the only thing I have never stopped eating has been the Turron Bueno.Not even diabetes could with it ...

Another thing, to make a movie about diabetes ... I sign up if you go out again, you know my fondness to make movies, especially as an editor/mounts (with the premier pro).The last one I have mounted has been Angela's first, I titled her: "Buttons and vice versa" ... is that Nati "playing" to link with a rope some wooden figures as buttons, he is passionate.

Another one, a cross of the fulfillment ...

And finally, that of efforts, my father said that what does not involve effort is not worth it.They were other times, of people who spend a war.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/27/2010 12:34 p.m.

Very good.
My congratulations to Angela and his daddies, for that hem.

Paz, I say that.Now he has been studying for two days, but he will have to be on the time the fever is lowered.To make matters worse, we are on Tuesday and there are already the glycemia in Breaks, with how good they were going: Mrgreen:

I am not very nougat.And yes, I have tried at Juanlu and Velia's house the one you say.Very good, although at home we are fans of Castuera.Anyway, I have to say that I have never seen anyone enjoy more with the nougat than Nati :))

Do not remind me of you comply.The 14 is that of Vicente, and the 15 of Celia.It should be forbidden to turn so close to Christmas.And on January 8, my goddaughter, and the 12 other niece :?

Owash, yours is very strong.Let's see if at least the congress is worth it.And the trip too :))

And the bad weather continues ...

Health

DiabetesForo
11/27/2010 1:43 p.m.

Good morning routes !!!
Thank you chic@s !!!! ... I for more accounts that I do does not get a hem less than 7, at most refining a 6.7 or 6.8 ... Angela's glycemia are good, in general they do not have great climbs orDownloads, and their POS are usually less than 150, its have are acceptable, about 100, and the night is usually fine, at 3 150, at 7 110 ... so they explain it to me ...I suppose it will depend on the bodies or something, `because of course I see Prado, Raquel with those magnificent we have and Angela with good control with hemo of 7 so distant from that 5 and peak or six, and I stay foolish... in the end, what things of mine in the morning:-/
Owash, we go to Madrid on Sunday because on Saturday they will see them Fran's parents, for those dates you will not be there, but do not hesitate to call us if you need anything, because Dana is.And na, enjoy Congress :))
Alea at least you already did the analysis ...
Prado, Juanluis and I went out to walk every day and when we see the corridors always commented the same thing, I have been an athlete since I was a child, I am unable to throw a race ..:-/: Oops: ...
Paz, yes, probably has subclinical hypothyroidism ... do not medicate it because they do not reach the minimum for it, and the antibians give negative ... to continue observing.
Juan Luis has an amount of family videos edited by him who are a luxury ... now the one who makes the videos is Angela and the one that Juanlu edits them ... the producers is filmed, hahahaha.

Well, I have already left you a good billet ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/28/2010 6:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia, Angela cannot be better controlled.To get out of 7, the secret is to be below 100, but the risk is the hypos.Raquel, now, practically does not have them, but the Hemo has risen almost 1 point, from 5 and peak to 6 and peak.
A strong hug that best cannot be done and is perfect: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2010 3:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good and cold days ........... 2 degrees below zero, and above the air moves a bit ...

It has its good part, glycemia also freeze below 90: Mrgreen: this is easier to carry good control.

Congratulations on that hem, and for that good control.

Prado, when you go to run at this time, with so much cold, notice if you enter hiccup?It is what is most afraid of running with so much cold: how to notice if it gets out too much, one day it has already happened to me, returning home, measuring myself, and finding a 40 or 50, and I had not noticed anything.

Owash, the world of aquarium, although it seems nonsense, helped me a lot to control when I started, keeping levels that are influenced by several factors, I already had it controlled.In the aquarium you have to maintain stable levels of calcium, magnesium, pH, iodine, strontium, nitrates, phosphates ... and you have to walk measuring and adjusting: D so I put it easy for the educator when I began to explain how to maintain how to maintainglucose in place, correct, etc ...

I, although I did attacked sweets without compassion, I renounced them without problems.I did not suppose any effort, that if, every time I am going to buy, in front of the donuts, I have temptations, that 20 months ago I do not try one.

The motivation to study .... .uff.I was neither the smartest nor the fool of the class, but it cost me horrors to study some subjects.Everything that was to understand and practice, without problems, but to make a recorder .... I did not go with me.I think it is a serious failure of educational systems (at least from before, now I don't know how the subject is) at all levels, primary, BUP, COU, University .... I have always met the subjectsin which all that had to be done was to memorize and memorize data that a few years later does not remember even 10%.It seems much more important and useful for later life to teach to reason, understand and analyze that memorizing.The smartest is not the one that has more information, but the one that fasteter knows how to access it.

Well, it is worth brick, let's see how we overcome the cold.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/29/2010 3:25 a.m.

Good morning ..... how cold ... two degrees below zero and an frost that seemed to have snowy: shock: less bad than the sun wears and I hope it warms a little ...

Velia coincides with Regina, the only secret to get a hem less than 6 is to be with values ​​below 100 most of the time, the problem you know, with a bomb is somewhat easier because we are more stable, I the nightsAnd the mornings usually be with values ​​that are around 100, in the afternoon it is already different because I usually be higher, much higher because if I can't do sports.
But do not give him many laps, Angela has an excellent control and more with the age she is .....: D

Yes Nacho, with the cold I notice the symptoms of hicc as equal, especially weakness and that the heart goes to a thousand per hour :)) ..... I think it is almost impossible not to notice because I lack energy ....

Have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 3:36 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
It is cold and it rains .... It began to rain average on the way to the tour and I have come home icy ...
Quiet weekend, on Saturday meets friends in the afternoon and dinner at night at my sister and my wedge.My sister approved an exam for a temporary curro: d., And as things are, we had to celebrate it.
Nacho, and why don't you eat a donut?I have already commented in some post, there are some that are smaller that has 1 ration of HC, s ... I once bought them from Angela and it was not bad at all.

And there is not much more to tell, since I have come into heat, I will see if I read the newspaper and put myself to the mess.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/29/2010 4:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Because put to do an extra, I prefer to do it with quality pastry, instead of an industrial pastries: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Seriously, I prefer to take care of myself, and I'm not like Homer, they still don't pursue me in dreams.

Here is the cold, white sky .... to see if it snows, with half a meter I am, and we do not leave the house in a week.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/29/2010 11:07 a.m.

Hello good.
Well, here is snowing.:)
Velia, those glycemia are luxurious, nothing to do with ours.That two have more the same and at the same time so different ...
Precisely now my son comes to tell me that he has 340: Evil: and that he forgot to punctuate the food.So there is no way to get anything ... Every time I imagine I imagine your body suffering and good :( ...
Prado, how much I would give why my son had your glycemia ... but nothing, that neither the running tape uses ... full of dust spends most of the time.
I will prepare a puree for dinner to take care of yourself.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 12:13 p.m.

Tomorrow endo, so, not to vary, glycemia have been ranks for three days, from 30 to 300 without any modesty: Twisted:

I will tell you.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 12:34 p.m.

How do you see that you keep talking about food ... Donuts !!!:))
I appear again: Mrgreen:

Wait alea, the last days do not have to mean a very bad hem ...

Are you snowing in Madrid?: Shock: .... Jo, see that I arrived the Wednesday at noon ... and next to Guadarrama: !:: !:
I think I will not leave the hotel ...:-/
What footwear I have?... if I am from the Mediterranean and we have no inclement such

DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 12:49 p.m.

No, if ana´lectic already made it a week ago.Tomorrow the result.And endo is usually very good.The one that worries me is the educator, you know: shock:

DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 12:54 p.m.

Alea, luck tomorrow, tell us.I guess the foot better, right?
Owash, especially brings shelter clothes, today we have not gone from 1.5 grades of Na.The forecasts say that tomorrow improves a little but worse again.If you need something you do not hesitate, that we are very close, almost almost passed through my door :))

DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 1:31 p.m.

Half, mmm, what dream ... I'm going to see how Madrid was yesterday, that this year is on a streak ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/30/2010 2 a.m.

Nosdias, ummm, what dream ... I will see how Madrid was yesterday, that this year is on a streak ...

Good morning .......... I haven't heard about the result either .........

Cold and water around here .... It could already be snow, but we are not lucky for that.

I encourage that visit to endo.

Owash: coat clothes, mountain boots, scarf, gloves, polar lining ....... and you will still go cold, that the Valencians are very badly accustomed.

Good morning.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/30/2010 2:17 a.m.

Good morning.

We continue with a lot of cold, Owash, Maldonado on his time page for Thursday puts thermal sensation in the morning -16 degrees: shock: I have stayed like that.Just snow in this area?None of the north have snow?
Juan Luís, Nacho .... Mú funny I find this morning?;)

DiabetesForo
11/30/2010 3:20 a.m.

..... hahahahaha Juan Luis, you have made me laugh, in short, we will take the rematch:-/:-/:-/:-//
Paz here fell Aguanieve when it came for the OFI but now the sun is rising, today we have a good temperature 4 degrees: D

Lady today in Oviedo, tell us when you return .....

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
11/30/2010 3:43 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Today I am a little plof, I have a drowsiness:-/
Good for Barça !!!!: D
Alea, luck in Oviedo.
Kisses and good day !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/30/2010 4:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
Also cold here and water, a lot of water.
Oh what a penita of the Madriddddddddddddddddddddded !!
Velia, congratulations because of us, the same happens to us, very good values ​​and from there we do not go down, will it be possible?
Alea, luck with the endo and the educator.
Owash, look to get a trip to Madrid now ... You know, see warm.
For the rest, a quick greeting, that I start ironing.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
11/30/2010 5:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.