{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaa, good
Finally, Friday, although I have to work the weekend, next week I have free enterita
Carmentxu, where are you from?Do you come to Donosti?I am from Donosti although I live in Lasarte, a town 10 km
Alea, what do you have to do to enter Facebook, to the Route de la Plata?
Greetings and good weekend

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/12/2010 10:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Anabeg, send me an email address by private message and I already add you.

Celia is still fine, with her crutches.I thought that being both alone I was going to have some mini-vacations, because nothing.I have to get the dog every time, do my thing and about it, in short ...: Mrgreen:

And tomorrow and after the exciting end of Formula 1. Let's see if Alonso is finally again champion: D

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/12/2010 10:21 a.m.

Alea, I send you my email and you add me, thanks: D
I'm glad Celia goes better, when the plaster takes away?
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/12/2010 10:24 a.m.

By the way, I take a prognosis for Sunday's race.

First Webber, Second Hamilton, third Alonso, Vettel sticks it in the first curve.

That is, the babysitter fuck Alonso a championship again.I hope it is wrong.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/12/2010 noon

Juanlu, I hope you are wrong.
My baton will be: 1st Hamilton (Alonso will leave you to score less the Red Bull);2nd Alonso, 3rd Webber (Vettel will let him pass) and 4th Vettel.Alonso will not force the engine to pass to Hamilton because it does not need.Massa, as always, disappeared by the platoon.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/12/2010 1:18 p.m.

Hello!!!!!!

After disappeared months: Oops: I visit you again: D of some se for the feis and on the route: D: I have already seen K things go more or less, I have not read too much: Oops: I continue more or lessLike the hemo to 7.5, the bomb has half a bomb, I was old more than 4 years k has already :)), they have given me a 722 to K I have the consultation and crossed out, crossed out, they have offered me to see it and theMinilink totally financed by the SS: Shock: and I'm turning it to whether I take it or do not take it peeeeeero after talking to Velia (thank you very beautiful !!) If I can manage the consultation schedules and classes I will become robocop:)) :)) :)) I will try it, I'm always in time to return it, don't you think ????And for the rest, well, throwing me from the hairs with my children, Alex has already entered the 3rd of elementary.... In September they did the CI tests and the boy is gifted: shock: so we are going to start fighting with the school for k recognize it as such and to access the scholarships K correspond to him: D and Guillermito factA little monster :)) :)) Almost 2 and a half years it already has, it is the cane, fun, tough, does not stop, speak for the elbows, does the same k his brother and has thrown me 2 girlfriends !!!!Hahahaha, yes, that of falling asleep soon has forgotten and has been ground, k is going to do it .....

Well, beautiful, I will try to pass more times !!!!Kissesss

DiabetesForo
11/13/2010 3:40 a.m.

Nosdias, little is left for Alonso ..

You may remember that a few months ago we were linked with the theme of Haiti, I even opened a thread about "folding clothes" and how happy I felt with those samples of solidarity that I had lived.What I do not know if we tell you is that all this arose from a man, Chema, that we consider our friend from Entons, and that I really consider one of those people for whom one reconciles with humanity.Recently Chema, his wife Maria Jose, and his particular family came out in a public mirror, seeing it, it is worth it ... Ah, to those "children" that appear we had almost all of them a day having dinner and singing with the singstar at home.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/14/2010 7:25 a.m.

Good morning ..... For saying something because the day is ugly, ugly, it rains and it's cold and it's Monday ..... uffff ...: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: and after such a disappointing SundayWith Alonso's career: Evil :: Evil: What an absurd way of losing a World Cup, I still have a hard time believing and seeing how Vettel won so easily ... in short ..... now to wait next yearlet's hope is better ....: D

And all my admiration for people like Chema's family, they are an example .... I loved the video: D

Anuski what happens to your work address, I wrote three mails and return them .... I call you by phone ....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/15/2010 3:36 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
How cold ... 5th this morning, I have put on a wool scarf and gloves for the ride, still came with the legs and face frozen ...: Shock :.
Quiet weekend, a total homemade, except yesterday that it was a friend's birthday and we were taking a warm chocolate with churros at home ... Don't see how good we sat.
Dana continues with us until tomorrow, because she has allergology consultation, then leaves.
Taty, let's see if you can block the queries and you can try the minilink.Any questions, you know where we are.For me it is a luxury to have it and be able to enjoy the advantages it contributes, but as I told you you have to have patience and observation to get the most out of it.There is a thread that I opened, in the pump section about it, in case it helps you to read it.
Prado, too cold there.Is that silly to silly we are in the mid -November: Shock: ... and the Alonso :?, we are unthinkable, go strategy error commented by Ferrari.Let's see if for the next year they are.
The children of Chema and Mª José, I am glad to share it with you, because knowing them was a precious experience ... This Christmas we will invite you to another snack, that we spend it great.
Well, routes, I'm going to take the books that any excuse is good to mislead.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/15/2010 4:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, to say something.

It rains, vents and is cold.
And I have not taken my face of gilipollas after yesterday's career.Apart from the fact that in Ferrari they were wrong the strategy, and they also made a turtle stop, I do not understand how a whole Alonso with everything and Ferrari was unable to 40 laps of advancing a rookie in a result.Where is that Alonso who raised the stickers with a Renault to Schumacher with a Ferrari?
It was the most boring, unfortunate and disappointing race of the whole season.

Anyway, bad day.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/15/2010 6:58 a.m.

Good night (to say something) Route!

I'm going to vent a little: I am half bad since Sunday, I have been crazy for a week (and things are still complicated!) And today my figures have not dropped from 160. It gives iguaaaaaaaaaaaaal how many corrective bowls I put me: 350 at 7pm,6 correction units, at 9:00 p.m. I was 210. Bravo.

The fact is that I am measuring the sugar every 15 minutes to make me the guidelines of action and delay time and I am hallucinating.I have measured 45 'after putting on the bolus and dinner (although it is not that I have dinner a lot ... I have no appetite) ok.161. The first decent figure of the day.I am not supposed to measure more for an hour because the delay time is supposed to be calculated when the blood glucose has dropped 15mg/dl from the bolus.I have lowered 50, so I have fought to continue drilling my finger, right?No. I measure me again for "what do I know" and surprise.208.

WTF?(Forgive my expression, but ...) Hello, body?What are you playing, handsome?I laugh for not crying ...

In the end.It is very cold for Madrid too, of this qeu gets into the body even if it sunbathes and does not release you.How are the rest?How is Celia with her leg, Alea?

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/16/2010 4:17 p.m.

Montrial, surely you are incubating something and hence the glycemic lack of control.You know how this is.

Celia is going well.His great glycemia (and me hallucinating).Let's see if we achieve a half decent hem.The foot must go well, because although it should go with the crutches and the foot without support, he says he gets tired and supports it almost all the time: Evil:

And cold too.I just got Drake and I was frozen.

It seems that the Facebook route is encouraged.It's okay to get faces.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/16/2010 5:01 p.m.

UHM, Route of the FB ... Does anyone explain that to me, that I can't help asking?

Alea, I'm sure I'm incubating something, but it's serious, now I'm at 311. It is supposed to go down.At least something.xd

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/16/2010 5:31 p.m.

Good day.......

How much are you going?could you control those glycemia ????As Alea tells you, you are surely incubating something, days are so desperate but we already know how this is so not to discourage ehhh ....;)
There is a Facebook group in which we are all or almost all of this thread, if you want

Uyyyy alea you see how everything will not be bad ?????The next luxury celia heme hehehe .....;)

I have mess ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/17/2010 3:25 a.m.

Good morning...

Montrial, how are you going? I hope those glycemia are under control, in any case do not discourage you ...

We have the first hemo today, it is a can, I did the analysis at the health center and called me after the days to tell me that there had been an error and that they had to repeat them ... in the end theEndo in the consultation, but the penalty is that Diego is quite afraid of the analyzes because in the hospital, when he debuted they did enough harm ... in short that we are going to do ...

Alea I have sent you the mail to add me to Facebook and thus be even more accompanied ...

Good day to all

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
11/17/2010 4:02 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!Rain and cool.We have just come from leaving the car in the workshop that a noise came out and we have crossed Cáceres from end to end, we go lightly we have taken 1 hour and a half, which is not bad.
Yesterday I had a regular day, a lot of mess, in the morning to the allergologist with Dana, has left a thousand plants and peach and watermelon allergic, they have to do a PRIK-PRIK with several fruits and an analytical, so we will see what we will see whatThe Informa says.Yesterday she left in the afternoon and the farewell is terrible, l passes fatal, then it happens to him, but my poorone day...
Montrial apart from that if you are pachucha, the insulin increase is quite considerable, have you tried to use another ball?Insulin may have deteriorated or is bad and the effect is not doing well.Tell us to see in what everything, it is frustrating to see high figures, to
See if it is solved.
Ana, the same endo makes a capillary hem, in the infernal machine (Noooo, which does not hurt, it is like one more control).They usually have them in day hospitals, at least in Cáceres it is so ... it takes about 10 minutes the result.We make it a quarter to us, and blood analytics do it annually.We already gave us what he gave.
Alea will have well crossed fingers so that glycemia continue to accompany you and hem is good, to see if Celia finally realizes that this is the way and throws all her intelligence and effort into it.
Prado, to see if I call you one day, is that I walk more than the leg of a Roman.
Owash, we don't forget you ...
Nacho, are you too like the Guadiana ... how is that aquarium going?
Paz, how is everything going?
Marcita, did you go to the acts of diabetes day?No, this afternoon there is a conference on nutrition and I'm going to go with Angela and a friend.

And little else, kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/17/2010 5:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Montrial, I will not remember that you will carry a bomb ... I suppose that in addition to the insulin you will have changed the catheter, there are times that the tip is folded when clicking it and does not pass the entire insulin, although it does not detect infusion error ... of course whenYou do try to prick it in a place where you do not have a previous puncture or any area with lipodystrophy.Let's see if it is solved.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/17/2010 5:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone again (and I don't say good morning because everything is gray and raining ...)

Ana, Prado, Velia and Alea: Thank you for asking :) I'm still in disaster plan hehe.Last night I did not come out of 222 before bedtime and put a last bolus and it seems that it worked, because I got up with 73, but I'm still the same.The glycemia increase is brutal after meals, I got between 9.30 and now 9 units of corrector bolus and it seems that it is finally better, but go, that I play what you want to be that after the food I will be againIn the Himalayas.What bothers me is that I am trying to do the glycemia curve for action and delay times (I need to configure the bolo recommender of the meter ...) and there is no way, because of course, when I get to 250 because I am not leavingTo stay there seeing how it keeps going up, so start again.Between last night and these hours, I have had to measure the sugar about 20 times.I have my fingers ...

Velia, I checked the entire bomb.There were no bubbles (in fact, I was watching one and I took it taking advantage of the disconnection for the shower) everything seemed to go well, and I also thought that the teflon piece would be folded, but as it is supposed to detect it, it surprises me.And I am not putting precisely small bowling: I say that if 6u.Only 4, 2U of insulin will enter should make enough pressure for the pump to detect it and/or also, the blood glucose should lower a little, not continue to rise.

Tonight I have a change of infusion set, so we will see, but I am really hallucinating.The worst part is that I would understand this if it was bad bad, but although my throat hurts and I am a little more tired and with something of emotionally speaking bad week, it is not so much for so much.I have had much worse moments in my life.What scares me is that next week, on Monday, I have an operation (they take away a 9 cm plaque and 6 screws that I have in my ankle, that I broke the lukewarm and fibula last summer ...)And I do not feel like arriving after 5 days with glycemia through the clouds.They give me angry these moments, I no longer know if it is one of these "diabetes is never 2+2" or that I am doing something wrong with the calculation of HC rations, but I know that I do not calculate them so badly as to beSo.The recommender (I have started using it now) usually sends me to make me less insulin, but when I am high I ignore it and I put what I believe and not yet low.

As for insulin, Velia, I miss me, because I bought it two days ago and I was in the fridge.I made the cartridge change on Sunday night and I was fine until yesterday.I don't know.I will also try, but that it is not that I have been stuck to the heating xD

Anyway: I hope the rest is well, and since you have named it, Nacho, I saw the photos of your aquarium.It is gorgeous.I have to find out about the full story, but you have so many routes of the route that my mother ... I don't know if I will ever update!

Alea, now I send you a private with my email address.Have a good day!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/17/2010 6:35 a.m.

Montrial, have you corrected yourself with boli?, Is it that you knew if you get down what you expect (well something less, because the basal is also entering less quantity) or if it does not lower you either.If you get off good, it is certain that the catheter is wrong and if not, it could already be of insulin or other reasons ... the bomb is not going to piaIf you are partially not whisper ... anyway, as a general rule, when there are those problems of maintaining high figures, the first thing to do is change the infusion equipment.I would advance the change, and check the cannula when you take it off.
I hope that is the problem.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/17/2010 6:57 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good afternoon ...
It's here again ... it seems that it goes ... how are you going?I could not or read now I get to it.
Angel I don't know very well what happens to him but walks through the clouds ... and now in 50:?:.Will it be growing again?I don't know, I see him the same ... Sick is not either ... he gets a lot of insulin and more and more needs ... he throws himself from his hair.
I go to reads.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
11/17/2010 1:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.