{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good night to all

Well Velia, it seems (it only seems, and not with very good figures) that I am at least semi -stabilizing bowling.I just removed the catheter and is intact, without a single mark of having folded or anything.I honestly do not know what to think, but I am very clear that tomorrow I take the ball in my backpack because I do not plan to tolerate these levels hahaha.I had already thought about the Boli, do not believe, but as if I put a bolus out of meals, it does low (although much less than I should) I did not dare to take the measure.I am going to throw the 70us of insulin in the bomb (anger, but I prefer to be safe) and to fill the cartridge again, and tomorrow I tell you if there has been change.

Paz ... I don't know how to tell you if it is due to growth.I did not suppose the puberty (I debuted with 9 and up to 12 my levels were excellent ... Then I worse because I worsened my control) and I also suppose that with the boys it is more different.I imagine that testosterone will have other consequences.I hope you improve.

Good evening everyone, and that tomorrow does not rain!(Although I almost prefer it because it does not make the cold horribly dry and infernal that makes here when a drop does not fall ... this of being inside ...)

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/17/2010 4:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning route.
I'm about to go out and fear gives me ...
Montrtial, how are you going today? .. If there is a lot of file x, without knowing how you will even return to good values.To my son, the growth hormone makes him have very high levels, although they are more pronounced in the early morning ... for the day it will be the turkey hormone ... Go to know ... now in the recess of the insti they leave andThe newly done bread and "Mortadela de Tin" are bought ... fuck, I am not surprised to be up, I imagine the sandwich that is eaten and on top of that why she says she is very good: twisted:, to kill him.
Velia, also with allergies?... this before there was not so much, right? ... I think we are very hygienic, too lumple: ??
Where do people walk?
I'm going to see Christmas things for the house ... every year peak something;)
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/18/2010 4:14 a.m.

Uffff what agony again Christmas: |: |: |: |: |: |

Today I had endo ... I repeat my 7.2 glyd ... I improve in cholesterol and suspend by weight:-/
My thyroid in perfect statement and no transmissible disease (I did it as caution before my entry into public health).
By the way, what was missing, my endo is a friend and fellow student of the head of my service ... Surely he tells him to go up stairs all day: Mrgreen:

Montrial, those days are desperate ... I had 3-4 days that or did not come out of 200 or shots or I was 50 without explanation ... but with patience in a few days everything returns to the routine.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2010 10:21 a.m.

Great Hemo Owash: D And surely now that you have to pull wheelchairs and slimps;), there is no evil that does not come :)) :))
And yes, Christmas already returns ....: ((: (:: ((....

Montrial you managed to dominate blood glucose ??????????

DiabetesForo
11/18/2010 10:44 a.m.

At this step I do not lose weight or shot ... In 3 floors that I have gone today they have already offered me chocolates or cakes :)) :)) They also offer me lottery, but I don't want that: D
By the way I have 3 days with a gust: shock: to exitus per day, a bad vibes ....

Christmas does not depress me, I get angry (I don't understand the holidays) and overwhelm me (for the agglomeration of people).

DiabetesForo
11/18/2010 10:53 a.m.

Hello good.

Owash, good for that hemo and as Prado says, surely if you have a kilillo, going up and going down you take it away;)
How do you not like Christmas?:( if I am ... Hummmm, atheist, I love ... I don't like agglomerations and that's why I try to go like today, early ... so much that today buying in Verdecora ... my friend and the cashiers:) A pleasure to buy like this, I can not go a Saturday afternoon or pussy ... On this dates are my vacation, spending the old night outside is the best we can do, I recommend it.
Prado, why for women?
Owash You don't like them either?... I will be the rare: shock:

DiabetesForo
11/18/2010 1:18 p.m.

Cold and bad weather.AGGG

And few novelties.A few desire to do anything and quite lazy, a rare thing in me.Perhaps it is the tiredness of having to be pending at night, when that was Vicente's work.Luckily he returns tomorrow and I will be able to sleep again.

Celia well.Use crutches in a "testimonial" way.Anyway, we will see how that foot looks: Mrgreen:

Well, that health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2010 2:39 p.m.

Hello everyone!

Good night ... or at least trying to be, hehe.It seems that I have dominated more or less glucose.Apart from what I was and I am still half bad, I think I have managed to find a semi -mamine cause: insulin.Velia, I did what you said and threw the insulin of the cartridge and changed it again and suddenly fell: the last time I did, I had a bit (like 20uds) in a road and I loaded that and then I loaded the new one.Is it possible that the mixture insulins of different roads was the cause that it seems not to make the effect due?Today I have only been above 150 for a peak of which I am to blame (I forgot that now I have to click every time I eat ... a "little" slide that took me to 300) and insulin is all of theNew road.

As for the parties ... I have also realized that they arrive, and the truth is that they give me a terrible laziness.I like to see the family because they all walk in the north and it is good to know of them, but the round of questions and explanations are done uphill.I have always liked to go, but lately I cost me the idea because I get tense for various reasons.A disasterIn addition, I do not see all this forced happiness ... I do not see her well.I enjoy more than a sunny spring day, what do you want me to tell you, although I must recognize that Christmas has a good thing: the coconut balls.I do feel like that.

ALEA MALE.How is that of night surveillance?Can you keep checks at 3am etc A Celia?It makes me weird, I always noticed the descent and I think that my parents only controlled me for the first years, but since the 13th or joking they have woken up or guarded me.In any case, you rest as soon as you can!

Owash ... Oh, the chocolates!Luckily I am not for your plants, because I have a danger with the important chocolate.2 years ago a friend gave me like 2kgs of Bubones Lindt ... I had to ration hahaha

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/18/2010 5:16 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Montrial, I'm glad that you are already stabilized ... insulin could have deteriorated ... in short, that the holy day turning the coconut.: D
Paz, how good you enjoy Christmas ... I better not think that I get lazy, like Montrial ...
Owash, congratulations on hemo and analytics.And I say the same, if you have been more inactive that you move now you will be noticed in the weight, yes, do not tempt much, hahahaha.

It rains and it is gray, today I do not go out that I have a lot to do and in the afternoon we go to Madrid, yes, yesterday I returned to the workshop walking, I stuck a good tute because Cáceres is in a slope and what pain of twins, by Dió... I say that it will come well to something, because if not :)) :))

The other day I went to a talk from the Fadex, it was about nutrition and its importance ... disappointing and shameful.After convincing Angela to be, that on top of the next day he had an exam, we stayed with a silly face :?... he told us that we had to consume white fish that contained a lota pecao) ... to a non -diabetic man who asked about his spoonful of honey in the morningThe nutritional pyramid ... and to the question of a nursing student who commented that what was the glycemic index, which if it had to do with the value of capillary blood glucose when doing a control.He replied that yes, and he stayed so oreá: shock :: oops: ... such anger entered me, yesterday I tried to speak with Fadex and they did not take me, but I called our association and provided me with the TFNO.of the vice president of Cáceres who is now from the directive of Fadex, and I called him and told him.It seems embarrassing to disinfect that way, that the poor grandparents who were there were saying, of course, I already said that salmon could not be good with all the fat it releases :?: Shock :: x ... Anyway, total success.The supposed was nurse and expert, ha ha ha.By the way, Marcita, I don't know if you have attended any of these destructive talks
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/19/2010 3:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ........ Friday finally: D: D: D, here is also gray and all the weekend will be like this ......: Mrgreen:

I am glad that everything returns to normal, if we never get bored with diabetes:-/

Paz, you are not a rare woman;), I also overwhelm the agglomerations, I am horrified by consumerism so bestial and that happiness imposed as Montrial says, all very false .... for me they have no meaning because I am not a believer and echoMuch of less to my people who are no longer .... The good thing is that we always meet the brothers, that is sacred and we have managed to keep it in these 17 years ......: d ... in short..... is what there is hehehe .....

Owash Buy Man Lotel Jeje ... you are still a millionaire .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/19/2010 3:26 a.m.

Very good,
Well, you have written in this pair of days, huh?that's ok.
Courage Owash, hemo well, the analysis well and the kilos, because little by little, ah!If you decide to give up the chocolates, send any here, which I will give them a good account ... :))
Montrial, I'm glad you will solve the glycemia, is that this is a non -stop, when not for one thing for another.
Paz, I'm glad to see you here again, to see if your little man stabilizes.
Velia, because I have been fortunate not to go to any of the "informative" talks or to Sunday's activities.To the talks because at first I went to all and in most it was confused and pissed off, so I stopped going, unless I see some interesting with some peronality worth listening.And on Sunday because I do not feel like celebrating that we are diabetic, I was also with otitis that day.By the way, have you already done the final and approved school protocol?"Only" I need to start it, I have it, in case you are interested.
Oh!Now I don't remember what else I have read.
Well, nothing, good Friday and find everyone, that we have a town.

DiabetesForo
11/19/2010 5:16 a.m.

I forgot, I love Christmas, since childhood we have enjoyed it a lot as a family and now with Noe, I still enjoy, we are already starting with the preparations ...

DiabetesForo
11/19/2010 5:20 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
I have been reading the route a little (with more than 200 pages everything is impossible: o) and it seems great to see how you all support each other.
As I have written out there, I am starting with this, on Sunday I make my first month.I have ups and downs, both humor and glucose, like this I have decided to write, can I join the route?: D

DiabetesForo
11/19/2010 7:31 a.m.

Naturally you can, Neihs.Welcome.
Velia, we already commented on the phone, but that of that "expert" should be punishable.Among other niceties, as Velia told me, he told a man that he was not diabetic or had obesity problems, that honey was very bad and that it could only be taken very sporadically: Mrgreen:
Come on, with friends like those we don't need enemies.

Celia is going well, although it has a scandalous alba effect.At 5 in the morning he had 88 glycemia.At 7, 189: Shock: And the thing would not be worrying of not being because it happens a few days yes and others do not, so I am afraid to upload the basal at that time and give him a Jamacuco.

Montarial, yes, we continue to do it at dawn, because it does not usually wake up and there are already many scares.

And Christmas ..., lights and shadows.I like the family to meet, but sometimes it surpasses me.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/19/2010 9:08 a.m.

:) You are a forum love, I have to say it.Today I am with glycemia on his margins and my God, the world is something else: it is Friday and I think it is the first day of the week that I feel awake and with strength.After these days I felt bad last night and I had 95 ... until my perception of the hypos has disrupted hahaha.

Alea, the same thing happened to me with dawn at some time.I forgot the scares with Celia, then I understand what to wake up every day to the many, that kills me.Now to adjust the bombs of the bomb I am getting up at 3am and I complete

Neish, welcome to the route and the rest ... that you have a good afternoon!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/19/2010 9:38 a.m.

Elena, Tocaya, welcome to the route ......: D: D: D: D:

DiabetesForo
11/19/2010 11:18 a.m.

Thank you so much!!
Montarial, I'm glad you controlled your blood glucose.In the back messages I have almost felt indentified with you .. hehe
I still have quite uncontrolled values, although I think it is because I have only been with insulin and I am still adjusting the doses.But well, little by little I see some improvement.Yesterday I only got out of the normal after eating like this I will go up the apidra (the endo already gave me permission to adjust the doses) a little more.And today I have fallen short with insulin at breakfast, because thinking that I was going to put me in bed again I put one unit less, but it has not given a good result, so I will return to normal tomorrow ...
Alea, Celia with 16 years and adolescence hormones the truth is that it has to be complicated, although my mother's experience that you show you already have!

And the Christmas, the truth is that I love them.I am not a believer, I have my repairs with religion, but I see them as a family tradition.I have no more family than my parents here in Valladolid, my sister also lives outside with her husband and the sobri, and the rest of the family lives in the "town."Thus, Christmas are the dates on which we all get together.I know things change as soon as the family begins to be missing, so you have to take advantage of the moment ...

DiabetesForo
11/20/2010 8:27 a.m.

hahahaha velia, I laugh at not crying ... Sorry ... but the salmon has made me funny.
Didn't they say anything about the melon and watermelon that are the "stars" at any misinformative meeting?
Anecdotes of those I have lived a few with patients, always type 2 and already older:
- "I do not know how sugar goes up so much ... if I have not dinner at anything ... I have only taken what the ambulatory nurse told me: a coffee with milk and 2 madalenas": Mrgreen:
- Another one who didn't know why sugar climbed when she went for a walk with her husband on Saturdays ... only a bitter was taken :)) :)) and her nurse had also recommended it
- Another nurse I heard recommended the apple but orange or try it: mrgreen: I'm still wondering why.

In the end...

How is Celia's leg?Did plaster put him? Anti -inflammatories?

Neihs welcome

Montrial, do you see how do you return to normal? ... gusts there are always ... valley, mountain, valley, mountain ... is what we always have

Well, yesterday morning I had my first guard on emergency doors:-/
All very well until 12 years ... where 3 medicalized ambulances came to us with severe patients due to traffic accidents (2 cyclists and a traveling outrage) and to finish finishing a helicopter with another car injured, very serious too:?
The deployment and internal organization is shocking ... in 5 seconds (literally) everyone is in place and appears in the box almost 20 people (doctors, nurses, auxiliaries) ...
Impress tranquility but at the same time the energy and security with which doctors work in those cases ...

DiabetesForo
11/21/2010 4:39 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Here we are in Madrid, the truth is that it is cold, but the time accompanied to make our route through the retreat of the VIPs: D, yes, the appetizer could not be there because the terraces were closed ...
Neilhs, welcome to the route !!!Where are you from?
Owash, often Emergency Day: Shock:, you have to have them very well to work in which places: Oops:

And little more, I throw the time on me, I have to lift and shower Nati, and leave the house a little prepared because Dana is about to start exams and has the time a lot of rate.

Many kisses and have a good Sunday.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/21/2010 5:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Fed up, fed up and more than fed: Evil:

Celia has broken the plaster.I have taken it to the health center for a while because I had the bandage made dust, lazy and out of time, and the plaster was out of place.Nothing, which is broken by supporting the foot, so having to go to Arriondas to put another.And it despairs, not only because I spend the day warning that it does not support the foot, but because the Arriondas is desperate, and you can throw yourself all afternoon for a plaster change.

For auction, tomorrow touches analytical in Oviedo and the glycemia, which were going on the cinema, they have been in Breaks for two days: Mrgreen:

And, as if that were not enough, it rains Chuzos, vents and is cold.Anyway, the typical of a Sunday that thought I was in a house, without moving: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Well, that, that does better than me.

DiabetesForo
11/21/2010 7:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.