{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good and fresh days !!!!At noon we will have the maximum of Spain, but this morning he scratched ... Ufff.
Paz: Shock: ... Of course I would go and explain a couple of concepts.;)
Carmentxu, I can't help you with the plane, but when you do it you explain it to me, we have pte.A trip to London, with girls, and we don't know when we will leave it.
Owash, have you angered the route ???:-/:-/:-/:-/ Tell us something about your work, are you still in that morning?
Prado, the truth is that regular exercise is great for diabetes.I have it proven with Angela, their periods of inactivity with those of exercise have nothing to do .... insulin units are considerably reduced, HCs are better assimilated, S (or so seems to me) ...
Well, I'm going to see if I get into mess.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/27/2010 6:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good
Freshness morning too ...
Prado, what stress, I get tired just by reading you ... :)) I hope that tomorrow everything is fine.
Paz, physical education teachers are "a special paste" :)) :)) to the mother of a nonee friend also with diabetes asked him "But sure he can do gymnastics?", In fine, yes, yes,that the teacher needs a review.
It's true, Owash, you miss you ...
And Becky?We don't know anything about her ...:-/
Well, nothing, we are fulfilling on Saturday, there is no week that we do not free ourselves, the last one we were in three, and now another ... Nocilla and water snack, as if I saw it ...
Well nothing, good day to all, ah!Noe is already thinking about the letter of the kings, so I can take advantage of the sales of Carrefour, as this girl is of fixed ideas ... for now she has pointed a telescope and a microscope, there is na ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/27/2010 6:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Carmentxu, I have traveled to Sardinia recently, and without any problem.In case the flies carried a photocopy of the medical report in which he says that I am diabetic.But they didn't put any paste with the bolis.Of course, it carries: twice as much material you think you will need: bolis, strips, needles ... and always carry it with you, do not bill it.

And if you are accompanied, someone takes the other half of the necessary material.

Otherwise, Cold and Wind here.

On Sunday early, but it was worth it ........ now to finish the task.

Yesterday I started to put new inhabitants in the aquarium, for the moment some small coralitos so that they grow little by little, and tomorrow I will put the first fish.It will finally begin to look like what it was.

Greetings to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/27/2010 7:30 a.m.

Carmentxu, I forgot to tell you, provided we take a plane we have a certificate made by the doctor, where it puts the material we have to carry.In the controls they have asked us on occasion, although they do not stop much to see it ... others or case and that we also pass juices, cookies .... 8)
Talk to your doctor, it is not necessary for you to do it, you can do it the header.

DiabetesForo
10/27/2010 8:46 a.m.

Holasss
Nooo abandonment, but I have less time than before and I answer other threads ...

Until yesterday I didn't have many news to tell about work ... yesterday I debuted in the operating rooms:-/ a couple of days a week do endoscopias with ray contrasts (or something like that), so I had to be in the operating room seeing how they sleptThe patients intubated, proceeded and then the opposite exercise, took away all the probes (which barbarity of pots and roads can get to put: shock :), extended and woke them up (incredible how with a simple injection in questionof seconds begin to move).
My task is to hold and move the patient, especially ... how little are the tables of operating rooms:-/:-/
We held a poor man with insulating tape (literal) because there was no other way.

He was entertaining, it was a mixture between house (when they intubate someone and things like that) and documentary of La2 animals when they sleep to a tiger/bear/similar to put a necklace or cure it, it reminded me of how they mobilized it, the speed, allas a team ... :)) :))

Carmentxu, flying is easy ... medical certificate (if you travel outside in English) you can also take some insulin recipe in which your name appears (it is not official but it can also serve you).Never invoke anything, take everything in the hand suitcase: the temperatures of the warehouses of the aircraft usually fall from 0 degrees.

Paz, I have a "nurse" cousin who told me the same when I debuted ...:-/:-/ Fortunately I see it little.

Tomorrow at this time I will be in a suit: Twisted: delivering an association prize where I am ... Anyway, the good thing is that there is cocktail later :)) :))

DiabetesForo
10/27/2010 2:20 p.m.

Velia, I'm very happy about Angela's excursion, so you are taking confidence, and she too.
Carmentxu, I have a role signed by the doctor, they had never asked us, instead this year when he went to England they asked them to detect insulin, which have never let me pass are juices.
Anyway, that is for liquids, I don't know how they will react with the pump, you can take it off while you pass control and then put it to put it, I do not know, if it carries something metallic they will make it take it out and you will have to explain what it is...:-/
Paz, the ignorance of diabetes is tremendous, the truth is that I knew nothing before Juan debuted, and I don't know how many stupid questions I would have or I would have done: Oops:, but it is true that if they knew there was a student with diabetesThey would stop a minimum of information.
Marcita, Noe is great, wants to know everything, stars and microbes: d: d.
Bequi is fine, I have talked to her and what happens is that she is very linked and does not have time to pass but she has told me to tell you that she is fine.
Nacho, how beautiful that aquarium will be with the corals !!: D

DiabetesForo
10/27/2010 2:28 p.m.

Hello!answering the plane.I travel an average of 2/3 times per week both within Spain and abroad and they have never told me anything (use bolis).When I have traveled out of Europe I have a medical certificate in case the flies but in Europe I do not usually take it.
Only once in London I opened my bag by routine control (they were doing it to everyone), the bolis and the meter saw, they asked me what I was, I replied and without problems, it did not miss certified of any kind,Anyway, it is worth taking it in case any enlightened puts hits.

martagsc's profile photo
martagsc
10/27/2010 4:36 p.m.

I, between my requirements (cookies and juices) and those of the little one: water, potes, etc ... this last trip, I have not had any problem, they have let me go through control, and that we had to open bagsHand for routine inspection.

Here the day has woke up colder than yesterday, so winter already knocks on the door ....... I am thinking if I let him enter or keep it out: Mrgreen:

Owash, in a few months I see you giving advice to the surgeon on how to do this or that test ... and surely more successful.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/28/2010 3:25 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Well, here, the temperatures have risen today: d.
I am glad that Becky is fine, to see if he gets a ratter and passes.
My mother, Owash, and I studying oppositions for the ses with how I am,:-/.... Reading I realize that there are certain things that I could not carry out .... I take motivation, yes .. yes ...

You will already put fotillos from the aquarium, Nacho.

Thank you, to all for the planes.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/28/2010 6:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Paz, there are people who are in the world because there must be everything, but not because they do any fault.What a teacher the teacher.

Celia today is better and has gone to class.Yesterday he played a doctor, because he had a fat pharyngitis.Antibiotic and treat acetone.Yesterday morning the glycemia went well, but from noon it did not come down from 200. Let's see how it comes today.

I am sure that all this happens because next week touches hemo, and you have to annoy it as it is: Evil:

Anyway, at least sunbathe and I have the beach for Drake and for me alone: ​​D

Health

DiabetesForo
10/28/2010 9:17 a.m.

Good afternoon!!
I also come with more viruses, Iciar's is plates in the throat and some gastroenteritis ... what a good mixture:-/ we have already started antibiotic, and to wait for it to take effect, the poor man has a high fever and is broken down.But today he told me to see if he passes me to go to school tomorrow ...: what illusion made me want to go.
Prado I hope you don't have you still kidnapped in the hospit ... we will tell me, we are better next week, if you think it's fine.
I have Endo tomorrow, to see how I am: Oops:
Alea, I see that Celia is going better ... to see if the hemo does not disrupt a lot ... what anger !!
Beky, a kiss to you and your girls if you read us ...;)
Marcita, who advanced noe with the letter to the kings :)) ... how curious what he asks: D we Saturday we also go to ICIAR, to see if it improves and is encouraged.
I will tell you my visit to endo ...:-/
Greetings !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/28/2010 12:44 p.m.

No, it doesn't go better.
He continues with a sore throat, which he can hardly speak, and has again vomited.
Acetone has decreased, but it is wrong.And glycemia in breaking rows again.I don't know if he will go to class tomorrow: Mrgreen:

Anuski, I hope it will be improved soon.What a pity when the kids are bad.

Velia again studying?

Health

DiabetesForo
10/28/2010 2:54 p.m.

Does pharyngitis not heal with ice cream?:-/: Mrgreen: :))
That's something else, I think.:))

Seriously, Celia improves, which is a can of fever and throat played.

Anuski goes daughter motivated by school: Mrgreen: ... Let's see if with adolescence he also wants to go :))
May it improve

Velia ... Search Coloproctology in Google, you'll see what "fun" ... I have participated today :?
I have also visited the UCI for the first time,:-/ Jo what nerves and tension in the patient's transfer from the operating room ...

That, Nacho, put a pictures of how you are rehabilitating the aquarium ... as if it were: "This was done ...": D

DiabetesForo
10/28/2010 5:53 p.m.

Good morning.

The "before" savings me, which is already past.But that was the aquarium on the day I returned home after the disaster:

Link style = "max-Width: 300px;

An idea of ​​the size of the coral skeletons that I had to get out:

Link style = "max-Width: 300px;

This piece was spectacular, and had been like this in a year and a half.The original measured just over 5 cms.

After complying with rocks and placing the survivors, the aquarium looks such that:

Link style = "max-width: 300px;

I have no general, but I do these days.

As you can see, since there are no fish that eat them, and after the rise of nutrients in the water, the algae are the owners of the aquarium, but in a few days they fall.Yesterday 5 beautiful Zebrasoma Flavences entered (I will put photos, if not, pull Google and you will see what beautiful from time to time) that will end all those algae in a matter of days.The rest of the initial inhabitants are not so colorful.Some snails, sand stars, some prawns ... all these are what we call the junk gang.Since they are responsible for keeping the house as clean as possible.

As soon as I am more visible I put some photos made easy.

For the rest, the time has improved here.Of course, the little ones with something is common, mine with a cold, fever, mucus, coughs ... and teeth, which is the worst carries.

Greetings, and good Friday to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/29/2010 3:31 a.m.

Good day ..... Friday: D: D and long weekend even though we have a change of time but well we will be able to sleep an hour ... hehehe something is something.

How about the sick, Celia, Iciar, I hope that improving, with this weird time it is not strange that there are loose viruses, jolin that was very cold on Wednesday and yesterday Calorazo ...: Shock:, does anyone understand this ??????
Anuski lucky in the endo, tell us as soon as you can ehhhh .....;)

Well, yesterday I spent the morning at the hospital for the change of bomb, from 10 to 13.30, we were 6 so it was entertaining: Mrgreen :: mrgreen: First they explained the novelties of the bomb and then weWe put it.They gave us the Contour Link meter (I'm going to give it a chance:?) And the Carelink that is a USB to pass the bomb data to a program on the Medtronic website.I like the novelties of the bomb, they are very interesting, especially the data capture section to be able to put data manually such as glucose, exercise etc and especially the active insulin issue that it has for bowling, for allBowling, which seems fundamental to the corrections and that has already avoided me a hiccup yesterday: D, in short, that the change has been good.

Nacho how beautiful the aquarium ......

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/29/2010 4:56 a.m.

Very good,
Step quickly to greet, which I have a couple of days of stress ...
Owash, what "joy" ucis, operating rooms, purseing ... :( Brrrrr, I put my hair standing.
Alea, Anuski, to see if the girls are improved, with so much viruses that he is loose ... today Noe has risen with throat pain, to see what the thing is.
Nacho, beautiful, always showed my husband's photos and falls the slime :)), he also likes it but the aquarium we have is normal, of hot water.
Prado and Anuski, you will tell us the visit to the endo.
Well, I'm going for a broken.Let's see if later I spend more slowly.
Good day.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2010 4:58 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!FRIDAY FINAL ... JOLÍN IF YOU NOTH THE Tired of the Week:-/
Prado, how was it in the hospital?I guess you will have accumulated work.Let's see if you tell us.
Let's see if Celia is improving.You have to hunch with the "Endo Syndrome", come on is pure mathematics: shock :: Shock:
Anuski, good luck with yours.I hope that the little one at this time is better and you can enjoy these days.
Owash, I assure you that you don't give me any envy:-/ :)) :)) ... I here as a chulita saying that I present myself to everything and nooooooooo, nor of pussy .... hahahaha.Luckily I read you: d.
Yes, Alea, studying again, do not miss the opportunity now that I do not work.Everything is so complicated, but hey, you have to try.
Nacho, to improve your little one too ... uffff, teeth, bad time.Poor .... the aquarium is great .... we wait for those photos.
Carmentxu, how are you going?
Mommy, I have to ask you for your mother, how are you?
Paz, you talked to Ed's teacher.physics?Go Element!
Marcita, what are you going to tanto stresses? ..

Dana has already come, almost 5 weeks ago I wasn't at home .... Mother the desire she brought ... so we are all ... well !!!And it seems that we have the days occupied, between some birthday, some food and a way out with some friends to take photos to the old part for a website that they have ... and by passing Cañitas through the center ...: Oops:

Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/29/2010 5:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, Joé, uan ​​of the bad things of not writing for a long time is that then you do not get up to date (I am reading poero forgot ...).Anyway, I see that you are entertaining with viruses, Moccos and Aquariums ... ah, and Owash Currando !!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/29/2010 5:31 a.m.

Velia that I already told him above ...... hehehe ......

DiabetesForo
10/29/2010 5:34 a.m.

By the way Owash, one of the last novels that I have read goes on a murder of a guard ("with the dead is not played"), and doctors, commercials, patients ... I will not tell you who was finally the murderer ....

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/29/2010 5:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.