{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, route ...

At 8.30 Angela left, quite happy .... He carries many instructions, to see how he happens ... and I Jarapo Sacao, that I have a lot of things to do.In the afternoon I will pick it up about 6.30, then it has a birthday and as is one of its new companions, it will go a ratin, because we are going to Madrid, that my boy and my girl are there ....

Paz, phenomenal the analytics, Ale, one less problem;)
Anuski, I'm glad to read you.With respect to Iciar, do not give it more importance, they have more resources than we think and that is happy is a good symptom ... Each child is a world, I look at 2 and nothing to do, extroverted, spontaneous, spontaneous, launched, and Ángela, shy, with a lotAbove we transfer it to them, you don't see how they capture .... Give it a little time and relax.You will see that everything is going very well.
Prado, I already read you that I see you, what a lot ... I'm glad.
Mommy, this boy of yours is already made a champion of the exits .... how good !!!
Nacho, it's okay to know about the turtle .... for now we will keep it.Anyway I am disgusted Conángela, Prque is not responsible, I hope it is the last time I ask me to have an animal.
Alea, I tell you little, that we already crack yesterday:-/
Owash, I hope you will enjoy the clumple.
Carmentxu, I'm glad that your mother will be solved ... and the glycemia ... for them !!!!

Good day!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2010 4:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks Velia for your councils, and if I am already a little more relaxed with the issue ... it is very soon and apparently she needs more time ... totally normal.
Surely Angela, I spend great excursion, and follow the guidelines you marked ... you get older !!!
Prado go on Thursday to the hospital?What a shame I am going on Friday ... but I don't remember the time.
Owash, I'm glad you "adapting" in every way.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/22/2010 5:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!
Uff!I don't know where to start, because I've been reading the days ago and I want to answer everyone ... I'm going to try :))
Owash Congratulations!And I feel not heber, I could call you, next week I will do it, I promise you.:)

Marcita, I am very sorry that you have to happen and the family for something so hard and so sad ... we have been copeting for two years that my older one has cancer and I assure you that I know perfectly what you are suffering ... but theencouragement is very important for them and for family members and support is fundamental as well as love. That I can tell you more ...
Paz, Hi, beautiful, I have not spoken much with you, but I see that you live in Moralzarzal, I lived in Villalba for many years and my parents still live there.

Alea daughter, mine, Celia's is the most normal, in her day I perforated my ears a lot :)) Now I only have three holes left, the others let them close. And I am very happy that you like dares :)) Surely they are delighted with you, that you are a sun: D
Velia, pretty that there are people who stop to help, surely the chavala will always thank you.He missed because as he usually happens that glycemia gets very abrupt, but in the case of yesterday, the following happened to me: before eating 155, I said good, as I am going to go to swim with the little one, I am not going toI correct myself, because I ate my rations and others.
Well, when I returned to the lock, I had spent about 40 minutes or so, I test and I have 85:-/ Jodeeerrr, I had no symptoms of hypo, but I got very nervous and took a juice, at 6 minutes 197 Pussy!!And this ???I screwed up, of course, but then I measured again and 220, I insulin and curre.
When I went to the pool I was in 333, a pass ... in the end I arrived at dinner in 186 and this morning in 104 and post 161 ... to God thank you.
Of these plays from the glucometer I have had several, you will know.: x

Prado beautiful, I'm glad you already have a new bomb.
A kiss to all and to have a good weekend, if I can read you later.
Chao!

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
10/22/2010 6:04 a.m.

Good morning ...... Friday finally: D

If Anuski, I go on Thursday, yesterday they called me from the hospital but they had no idea of ​​my bomb's problem: shock: They called me because they are starting to change the bombs of more than 5 years, so when I told Alberto whatIt had happened to me was a little hallucinated, in short, the case is that I have to go on Thursday at 10, with bloodRoll because I have not weight at all uffffffffff ...... and I barely use that function.

Velia surely Angela enjoys a lot and manages very well alone;) .... so calm ...

Carmentxu I'm glad that everything would be well solved and your mother does know hehehe .....

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/22/2010 6:08 a.m.

Thanks Prado, I already tell you that if he knows, heh, heh
By the way I forget to tell you that my gastroenteritis and other ailments for two weeks have been due to problems in the water in my area and I have learned that it affects several populations in southern Madrid. It seems that I alreadyThey have remedied, but just in case I drink Aguita Mineral :)

Anuski, I had forgotten to greet you Guapi, a little kiss for the little one too. If you want me to know my son to take away all the shyness of blow :))

Greetings!

Carmentxu
10/22/2010 6:12 a.m.

Hello good.
First of all, Owash, with a little challenge: Oops: Congratulations, any special cenite?... You already controlled the glycemia, maybe it also influences the nerve of the first days ... that rises a barbarity.
Velia, you'll see how Angela comes crazy with happy and without any novelty.I'm glad that the girl recovers ... and I like to know that there are still people with whom you can count ... Hurry is certainly not an excuse.
Carmentxu, here there are also enough cases of gaster and also make the water blame, I know several cases, including one of my brothers.Children have come to have between 38 and 40 fever ... We are also with bottle water, in case flies.I'm glad your mother would solve ... that well in Tenerife.
Anuski, then can it get to pigment?: Shock: I hope ... yesterday Santi told me that the girl who passes through the work of occupational hazards also has a lot ...
Uffff ... I leave you then I have to put the fish in the oven and you will arrive angel class.

DiabetesForo
10/22/2010 9:07 a.m.

Very good.

Follow the cool and start cloudy dangerously.Luckily this weekend there is Formula 1, although with the Korean schedule I do not know whether to see it live (at dawn) or in deferred, we will see what I do, if I get up when the alarm sounds or I pass the deferred one: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock:

Celia continues with her piercings without setbacks.The somewhat high glycemia (by the rule, I think) and is more "civilized", although my mother and she look like a dog and cat, but my mother looks like a 6 -year -old breed: mrgreen: I don't get bored, no.

Carmentxu, of course I am happy with the daughters -in -law.They are healthy, cheerful, simple and normal girls.I love a youth and laughs.Anyway, I have always lived with the motto of "Live and let live", so what is fine for my children, for me it is good.And I find the good vibes much more fun :)) :)) :))
In fact, I have always valued the sense of humor as the greatest virtue that a person can have, because cheering the life of others (and their own) has no price, and laughing at oneself is the most effective hygienic measure.

I hope you get the problems with water.What a can.

Good weekend to all.

DiabetesForo
10/22/2010 1:17 p.m.

Good morning!!
Prado, then I still don't have a bomb change ... mine is going well.Good luck, but that data can be recovered from your current bomb right?Why do they send you that track? ... :?
Velia, how about Angela's excursion?
Carmentxu ... What a roll with the water, I hope you get better.I see that Hector is quite the opposite of iciar ... :)) :)) If it costs her a little, especially when there are many children ... but yesterday it was very happy because the teacher put a big star for good behavior duringThe week ... the previous one had been small because it cried a lot: Mrgreen:
Paz ... That was my case, then during pregnancy and post-parto extended and has not stopped ... Angel carries some kind of treatment with the dermátologist?Because I was with some pills and the photoprotector, but I get tired of the pills because I don't see results ... the same change of dermatologist.
Alea, to see if you fight the rains, here they have not fallen ... that entertainment with "your girls";)
Well, good weekend, and that I arrive soon to close the beach bar.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/23/2010 5:52 a.m.

Very good, route.
It was time to come back here, too much time of absence, to see if I catch up.
Thank you very much for remembering us, we are already calmer, although waiting for results.
Prado, I hope the bomb gets soon and the other lasts until then.
Carmentxu, I'm glad to solve your mother's.
Owash, late, as is my line, congratulations, for your birthday and your new job.
Paz, I sent you a private.Thank you.
Alea, Celia is still good?
Anuski, you will see how the soul of the class is shortly, it usually happens.Give him a kiss on me.
Velia, how scare the gluco.It has happened to us the other way around, having noe symptoms of hypo and when doing control 98, just in case I give juice and a cookie and at 15 minutes 114, in short, these junk there is no one who understands them.
Has it ever happened to you that the cetéter tube is exaggeratedly large?Two changes, we need more insulin to prime, we did not give importance, but when he goes to the bathroom, he goes angry saying that he does not know what to do with the catheter, he reached him on the knees, 110 cm instead of the usual 60.: Shock :: Evil: :))
And the little one recovering from a virus of these throat and gut, is already eating something else.
Well, I have a lot to read.I will spend more slowly and promise not to be missing.
Kisses to everyone.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2010 10:36 a.m.

ALOOOOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Jopé, forgive me non -fond of formula 1, but it has been a racing.Enjoy!

Celia well, within what fits.With his mistakes from time to time, but improving.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2010 12:56 p.m.

Well, I do a racing, I also enjoyed it a lot and Alonso more and closer .... hehe ... we will cross my fingers ....: Mrgreen:

Over here home, Maruja Total, yesterday all day in León de Purchas and for a walk, the day accompanied, so today play Marujeo .....:-/:-/ ....

Anuski I suppose they want to have more current data, anyway I did not use Bolo's help so I have no very exact data and I will tell you on Thursday so that you are preparing that surely it does not take long to change the bomb.

Marcita I'm glad you are calmer ... by the way I love your face of the face .... you have an artist at home ....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/24/2010 1:17 p.m.

Good morning route !!!

Marcita, I'm glad you're more lively ... hahaha, they included a cable of the greats ... what a funny noe ..

Well, for Alossoooo !!!!

Angela great ... Crazy came happy, he only talk about the excursion.Of course ... the next day I had bospices throughout the body, it could not be moved.I had to give an ibuprofen ... it was a march for Mont of 4 and a half hours., More visit to the town and surroundings, that is to say that a few hours walking.They arrived at 7 in the afternoon and went to a birthday, until the 8 that we went to Madrid ... Prado who understands that will know of the intentity or not ... It is best that the glutemia were perfect ...I don't know how really ...

And weekend in Madrid great.What a good temperature.So we take advantage of to be in the retirement, what good beers they put in Madrid (I have already told it other times, no ?: Oops :: oops :).

To all kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/25/2010 5:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon.
Marcita, you will see how little by little the thing is being salucted.The principle is hard, but it is overcome, surely.

Anuski, hopefully Angel will be taken away as you, even for a while, at least during adolescence, that these things get worse.He has no treatment.The last time they saw him was when he accompanied me, and we consulted him.The treatments that exist are not very effective, they could give him a cream but he could not give him the sun, and I do not know that more royos, they know that he has a bad solution ... but they try, I think, do not discourage the staff.If you take away it is not for anything they can give you, I think you have already tried it.

Velia, good for Angela.Every time you get out it will be easier for you.Don't you go up to the Sierra area when you come to Madrid?The weekend that is good is wonderful, with the terraces in the sun ... that you go out for bread and end up coming home to eat the many: d.

Carmentxu, I also lived before getting married in Villalba, hehehe ... but we went to the bushes and from the morals ... we have been here for 10 years.

Alea, happy hhhh.: D.How is Celia?

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/25/2010 1:56 p.m.

Very good.

Celia is still fine.At the moment the allergy is giving a truce.Next week it is analytical.We'll see.

I just created a Facebook group called "La Ruta de la Plata".I have added to the bundles that I had in my face, but you are a few who, or are not, or do not have you in my contacts.So whoever wants has only to tell me to enter the group.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/25/2010 3:54 p.m.

Good morning,
Yesterday I could not enter, I gave me problems with the server, they must be Internet things ...: Shock:
Velia, I'm glad that Angela's experience was so positive, had a good time, came happy, glycemia at bay What else can you ask for?And then he had body for birthday ...?They are incombustible.
Thanks Prado, an entire artist in several ways, if you saw how well he draws ...;)
I also join alooooooooooooo !!!!!!!
Paz, a kiss.
Over here, Noe is already recovering, he is eating better, now we have the mucus, we were waiting for them ...: Evil:
Have a good day.

DiabetesForo
10/26/2010 4:51 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!

And after the 300 kilometers to Madrid, Marcita, yes, the hamburger of the clum plapleavs that had put it to take, because I was not hungry, and soon it was fried, something that bothers me especially when we are going alone andAfter a day with rare activity, that glycemia are so unpredictable .....

Diosssss, lately I get the sense that goes fatal, many changes, many adjustments (exhausts I would say), too many high figures, I get bad to think about it.

Alea, I'm glad the allergy is giving truce ...: D

I had something that did not know if it was vitiligo ... I have had seasons of having white spots throughout the chest area, the neck, back, arms, but now I have nothing .... the skin completely normal in those areas, everything accentuated with Angela's pregnancy and for years were there .... no idea, nobody gave it importance.

Marcita, is that time this is very scoundrel, in the cold mornings, at noon heat .... so we walk, I have the throat that hurts me when swallowing ... to see if the damn the damn warMoccos.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/26/2010 5:25 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!
Here in Madrid it seems that those of time have a little tail, they said that it would rain but, nothing at all. What a reverse is solete and not a nine ... for me better, that the rain does not cool, although I know it isnecessary. It is good for allergic ones.
Anyway in the morning makes a brutal scratch, but then we reach the 19/20 grads and it is great.: D
I have a currele pile so I can not spend much, but well with the Facebook route to see if there I spend more often.

By the way someone has traveled by plane lately?I mean national flights. I am leaving a couple of days of Congress and we are going to travel by plane. I have no idea if I have to bring some role from the doctor or something, when wearing a bomb.
If you know anything, tell me, okay?

Kisses and have a good afternoon.

Carmentxu
10/26/2010 10:59 a.m.

Good day ....... JOPE I am very linked as always at the end of the month and also advancing work because tomorrow I don't know if I'm going to spend the morning at the hospital:-/ ... in short ....

Velia is glad that Angela would enjoy the excursion and I am not surprised that glycemia were great, I am clear that exercise is essential for good control and hiking is the best ..... and surely it doesn't go so bad althoughYou see those high figures as long as you correct in time ..... although the feeling of being fatal does not take away from you anyone hehe ...

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
10/27/2010 4:34 a.m.

Good morning route.
Prado, that you are the early rise of the forum .... hehehe .. that is mild the day.
Yesterday, Angel comes and tells me that he has to take the medical report to his E.F teacher: ?: But son, if they already have it.Mommy, she says "this diabetes is not cured" ... and it is not the first time that it is his noses with diabetes ... (I see my son looking at her with gun eyes) ... "We all have the rightTo make a fool of "but this woman is obliged ... I will have to go ...
I get late.Greetings.

DiabetesForo
10/27/2010 5:14 a.m.

If the rush are not good ...
The professor told her that we could have cured since we had the report and Angel explained that "this diabetes is not cured"

DiabetesForo
10/27/2010 5:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.