{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello rut@!!
That roll this time change, and more if it happens today here that we dawn with fog, and it is almost night ... :?But well the afternoons are shorter in the street and longer at home.
Prado, I already read you that very well with your new bomb, because do you know that they will also change it to me?:)), although I will be the last of the list.All my analytics ok, and my hemo in 7, it seems that it is impossible to get out of there ... but this time it seems that my enchanted endo, at least I stay, and not based on many hypos ... you have to comfort yourself: oops:
ICIAR Better, we have finished the antibiotic, the throat is clean, but walks with a cough and mucus ... that at the minimum vomiting ...:-/
Marcita, animate but with yoga, I feel very good ... I also spent my bad time, I went through psychologist and everything, vent, want and take care of yourself a lot, and let yourself be pampered.You will see how you salts from this little bug, a little kiss.
How is Celia, Alea?
Owash, it's more than signs;)
Anaa, welcome ... at first it costs a little, but you'll see how everything is going well.
Velia, to see what leaves Angela's allergy approves ...
Well I keep working for a little while and home, today I have yoga: D
Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/04/2010 1:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A To Toledano today.Of those of forgetting.

Yesterday afternoon, Celia, entangling with the friends of her gang, kicked one of them who was binding her.He lifted his leg and Celia gave him in full knee.Celia was brought by the mother of one of her friends, who was there and put ice.
Today I kept hurting, so I asked for time for the doctor.They gave it to me.I took Drake and gave ourselves the daily walk.Then he had an appointment with Celia's tutor.A lot of unjustifying offenses, some because Pió and others because "he forgets" to take the proof.

I took Celia to the doctor and sent her to Arriondas to do radiography.In Llanes we have a radiological team that cost a kidney years ago and that never premiered, because no one came up with that, in addition to the team, it was necessary to hire who knew how to handle it: Twisted:
Total, sixty kilometers and we arrive at the world's slowest hospital.
An hour in the emergency department until a doctor sees it and says, (Oh, eminence) that you have to do an radiography.Well, wasn't that what the steering wheel put?Yes, in effect.Pass the room again, they will call them ..., this ... I hope it doesn't take long.Define "much" this ..., I don't know ...., there is a lot of mess.And he left before defining "mess"
Another hour and a quarter waiting.They finally call her.Come on and tell us: wait here for a moment."Here" was a smaller room, a prelude to rays.We expect just 20 minutes.It finally enters.They leave and send us again to the first room.We already knew the life of an older lady who was with her daughter since 14.30 (they were already more than 6);And that of a man who had one way in the arm and another in his hand, and who told us that they gave him a coffee with milk, because, although we did not know, he was diabetic and the diabetics, if they do not eat, theyGive downturn, but of course, he was not going to bore us with something we would not know ...
And that of an immigrant girl, who had also spoiled a foot when he fell: and that of a thirty -year -old who had hunch the meniscus .....
Thus it happened an hour and a half, until, finally, the doctor calls us and tells us that there is a fracture.They put the plaster and sell it and home.That walks with crutches and does not support the foot.And so a month ....: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

We arrived almost at nine o'clock at night.Luckily a friend of mine lends us some crutches, because in the health center they do not have, and the orthopedics was already closed, so I leave Celia at home, I lame the dog, I go to my friend's house and pick up the crutches.I return home and do dinner ... and even more things that I no longer tell because I don't want to get bored, but how good the day is over.

And tomorrow I was going to take her to the analytics, taking advantage of the fact that I have to go to Oviedo to take my mother to the bus, who has to return to Cáceres to her consultations.

But I pass, I will take it another day, that mother with suitcases and daughter with crutches is too much for my mental (and physical) health

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/04/2010 6:54 p.m.

socks, finally Friday !!!!!
I already read that for some there is no weekends .... Cheer up !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/05/2010 3:18 a.m.

Good morning ..... Finally, Friday, D, to see if the weekend does not spoil and we can go out a little to the mountain that is spectacular !!!!: D

Alea I see that they don't let Jo ....... how about Celia?

Anuski great Hemo: D, I already imagined that they changed the bomb, the day I was 6 and we had all put the bomb 5 years ago, the change is worth it, they will give you the new meter that I already tried and theIt is true that he is convincing me, if they give me the strips in the outpatient I make the definitive change although I think we will touch us to fight a little: Evil:, on Friday that I will see for strips we will see ..... Let's see if we takeThat coffee and we talk .....;)

Marcita I'm glad you go better, a lot of mood :)

Velia who stress me just to read you :)) :)), for a little woman ..... uf .... By the way, what happens to your father?I didn't know I was Pachucho ..... :(

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/05/2010 4:42 a.m.

Hello good,
We continue with an unbeatable time around here, it hurts to spoil.
Alea, daughter, no, do not get bored.
Prado, to see if you put any picture of the mountain, and you put our teeth long ... :))
Here everything normal, Noe well, with Moccos, I am quieter and today we go to my people, I cannot ask for more.
So, you have a good weekend and see you on Monday.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2010 5:19 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!!
What a fabric, Alea, is that this girl is not deprived of anything ... and small emergencies: shock: ... Let's see if you can rest.
Anuski, Prado, what luck with the new bomb .... I don't touch me, snifffff and we will see if we ever touch us because with so much cuts it gives me a little thing to think about being spoiled or something.
Prado, my father who is older, and some decisions have been made for him ... but for now we are doing well.Calm at least.
Marcita, I'm glad you are better.Enjoy the people.
Anuski, congratulations on the hemo ... if there are no hypos it is more difficult to lower ...

Angela is today in Badajoz, they have gone to a didactic concert of classical music ... next week they have another, that close, to the fauna recovery center and the 25 go to Madrid to see Mamma mine!, The musical .... Let's go, just started and go 4: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :.

Well, it is good and the field is beautiful, we already enjoy it every morning when we go to the walk .... Give pleasure, the truth ... and I do not know what that first morning light has, which makes everything morepretty...

I am preparing the food, which I have at 12 o'clock.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2010 5:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day route.
A spectacular day ... Too bad that my knee tells me that it ends soon ... I don't need a time man :)
Velia, a fucking allergies.The analytics that are going to do to Angela, is it also food?Because Angel that they make cutaneous also gives everything and in the blood (I already told it I am a weigh) it gives the most common, apple, orange, platano, pear, tomato, wheat, rice .. rice ..I think that :?... although he continues eating them because he has no symptoms.

Alea, ... Celia's is amazing: shock: you can't even take your eye off.How is you going with the pains?Now you will move less and you will have to start correcting ... Come on, you don't get bored.

Marcita, enjoy the weekend and rest everything you can.

A little scare, my sister who made an analytical on Wednesday called her on Thursday from the hospital that they give her leukocytes, neutrophils ... altered :?On topThink ... even if I call you from one day to another, social security sounds like anything positive.
On the other hand Angel does not finish stabilizing glycemias ... every night I have to get up several times and correct ... we go on a roller coaster every day.
I will see if the apple cake that I have in the oven was already made ... that you have to try to sweeten the day as it is.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2010 8:35 a.m.

Hello...
Jolines Alea, of having children is always like this ... of fright in fright ???I hope it doesn't hurt anymore, and although I can't move much it gets well.
Paz, it is unusual for the S.Social to call you in an analytics, but we cross fingers so that it is nothing.Uhmmmm, apple cake ...: Mrgreen:
Prado do not forget the coffee;) If you go to the mountain better tomorrow, that on Sunday they already give rains ...:?
Velia, who leave you pretty in the hairdresser.
Good weekend to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/05/2010 8:43 a.m.

Very good.

What a horites to finish eating: shock:

Celia is going well, within what fits.Now it is my turn to get Drake in the afternoon, so the rest while she took it out, she hsp.

This morning I went to Oviedo, to take my mother to Alsa.In Cáceres my son will pick it up.Let's see what they tell him in the consultations and if he leaves with my sisters or becomes here.

Anyway, that time and goals go.Let's see if center a little.

The allergies is a marine pussy.Celia was also tested, and gave positive to the typical: mites, mold and things, but we do not know what other things, which are the ones that produce the skin reactions.

Well, I'm going to see if I get me to let me see the training of Formula 1 quietly, which is already worth it.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/05/2010 11:48 a.m.

Have I read apple cake?: Oops :: mrgreen ::-/: shock: :)) :): p: idea :;):-/ :): oops :: d: arrow :: mrgreen: 8) :)) :?:-/: O :): D: P

Alea, buy Celia gloves that will need them ... the boxing, no: mrgreen: ... I say those type of driving, because the hands suffer with the crutches ... I was 2 months with crutches for a sprain ofGrade 3 ankle for playing fumbol (damn sports: twisted :) and ended with ground hands and weight lifting arms.

Nice emergencies ... My average stay has been 3 and a half hours, I have had them from 2 am to 12 noon ... the record (with my mother) are 4 hours under observation and without making an analytical or plaque or plaquenothing.
The best time to go is always when there is fumbol game on TV ...

Anuski congratulations on hem ...
In a couple of weeks I go to the endo, to see if because of the house they lower the hemo: mrgreen:

Marcita care with the psycholoci that some are worse than patients: mrgreen:
There is also some good: D ... the same as the endos.

DiabetesForo
11/06/2010 3:46 a.m.

Paz, I want your sister to stay anything.Kisses.

Total Saturday afternoon, we have seen a movie and then we had a visit .... Soon we leave some friends, their children and Angela to dinner up there.

Kisses and good night.

Ahhh, we have tried Facebook, we don't find out anything ... I think it's a very practical mucious mess.I don't know if we will take advantage of it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/06/2010 3:07 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Paz, that your sister is nothing.Have us aware.

Owash, the gloves I will buy from boxing and for me: Evil: As soon as I turn around, Celia is supporting the foot: Mrgreen: I hit the shout and then use the crutches.Mine is from traca.

Anyway, to see if Alonso gives us a joy tomorrow and we see an interesting career.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/06/2010 6:50 p.m.

Good day ..... ooooooooooo time Monday ......:-/:-/, how fast the weekend is spent .......

Paz hopefully your sister stays at all ...... a little kiss
How are the Pachuchos ????Marcita, Celia ...... etc .....

Here the weekend very quiet, good weather although they gave rain but today already broke down .... wind and water ..... uffff ......: mrgreen:

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
11/08/2010 4:15 a.m.

Hello good morning, yes, again Friday, less bad than tomorrow in Madrid is a party .. The truth is that this first quarter is having many bridges, we are going to get used to.
Alea, how are you going ??, courage and patience ..
Okay, Diego for now no longer gets Humalog and that is good only in part because at the least thoughtNothing can be done to keep the beta cells that still work, create a lot of helplessness.

Hey, a question above all for those who are in Madrid, do you belong to a diabetes association or do you know any? I am quite interested in pointing to some, and more thinking that now is not insulin and I know that when this ends itYou will cost to assume it.

I wish you all a good Monday.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
11/08/2010 4:49 a.m.

Monday ........ and cold.As it has changed the weekend.

Alonso if he gave us a half joy, rather Red Bull gave us that I think he was wrong.

Let's see the weekend that comes if you finish spoiling it.

For the rest, all good, I owe you photos, but I have not stopped these days.

Greetings, and good week.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/08/2010 5:48 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
How cold and how dark it is ... we are on yellow alert for winds ... This morning the walk has become more hard than usual ... the side wind bothers enough: d.
Juanlu is in the endo, to see that hem how.
Ana will get used to sure, you have no choice.The boys take him better than adults, fortunately.As I did not pass that phase, he left the hospital with 2 punctures a day :?: ((...
Good sports weekend, motorcycles, F1, and of course Aparto del Barça: d.
I have discovered a blog where they have a photo album of when I played basketball ... Jo, what times!What nostalgia.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/08/2010 6:08 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
Ufff ... cold and especially air, all with a tremendous layer of leaves, very beautiful but it also rains very dangerous.
Anaa, it is fine that your child takes a rest of punctures ... but, that they correct me if I am wrong, I understand that even if it is only 1 unde you would have to continue putting it ... even if you do not ask me why: oops: oops: oops: oops:here you will surely tell you.We are from the Community of Madrid but we do not belong to any association.

Anuski, we nail we ... congratulations.

Alea, maybe Celia would also have to test food allergies, although in our case they do not get you out of doubt ...

What do you have a good day.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2010 6:48 a.m.

TEMPORAZO.Winds of more than 100 km/h.It rains horizontally.It's cold and the sea is furious.And I without a car to pick up Celia, because Vicente is in Madrid.Luckily, a friend of mine will go to look for her at the institute, because with the crutches and with whom she is falling, often plan.

Yesterday the fantastic glycemia.Why won't it go so?Let's see if we get it.

And the formula 1 to red live.What a weekend awaits us.We will cross fingers so that the engine is not broken, or give it a crash, and give us the joy of getting the championship :)

Well, I'm going to cook.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
11/08/2010 7:05 a.m.

Good night, route!

Ana, since I debuted I am a partner of Ashadrid, although the truth is that little else I do to receive the magazine.I have never participated in their activities, but they have fields for kids and not so kids and seem to move.Check out the website to see what you think.I do not know if there are others because we never bothered to check it, Ashadrid is the one they recommended in my hospital.

On the other hand, that I do not have time to read everything on the route ... Diego has stopped pricking?Beta cells that still work?It is the first time I read something like that, I had no idea.For me it was also all suddenly and porrazo, but Velia is right: I think we sometimes get the children better than parents, although it also depends on age.At 13 I had a little bad, but not much.The typical question of "why me" that happens to you in two months (at least)

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/08/2010 6:33 p.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!

It makes bad, wind, cold and rain that have allowed us to go to the morning walk ... AGGGG ..
Montrial, welcome to the route, it is a pleasure to read, surely you have many things to contribute from your vision of daughter, teenager ... Thank you.
I see that you are all hibernating, like my turtle ... I hope you have eaten enough so that you do not die ... in the few periods that you have a wake up is atontoliná and do not eat or joke everything that I drew in summer ..

Juanlu's endo, Hemo 6.7 by the old method 7.1 by the new.

And little else, I start studying a while that we have to go out to buy some things and it doesn't give time.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2010 3:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.