{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello Ruta de la Plata, some time ago I read but how little I have written I have done in the parents of parents and the truth has helped me a lot.Now I am writing to you here I see that you are more active and that you are more about the main issues.Well, as some you know I am Diego who debuted on September 9 of this year, he is 10 years old and fortunately he is quite well.For my part I am improving although I remain obsessed with that it is fine and nothing happens.He is currently on a honeymoon and does not use anything from Lantus, in addition to Humalog only 1 unit is put on the 3 main meals and still today has arrived at eating time, he has done much ejrecicio ... The truth isThat it is a mess, because the Humalog is supposed to last approximately 4-5 hours and therefore after that time a hypocludemia is unlikely and yet ... in any case I hope this period lasts.For the rest I will keep up on the things that you have and if at some point I can contribute something I will do it delighted.

Kisses and good long weekend.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
10/29/2010 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the route, Anaa.

It is great that Diego is fine, and that you carry it better.

Regarding hypoglycemia, he thinks that exercise can also cause it, especially a few hours after an intense exercise.They are factors that you will see how they influence.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/29/2010 11:26 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Anaa, welcome to the route !!My son who is 16 years old now, debuted with 11, after the time of fears, doubts, ignorance, I see him dominate his diabetes and live a totally normal life and having fun everything he can ... and more ... I don't knowLOSE ONE !!!
Owash !!, my mother what do you have!It is the only thing that lacked you to know more things than the doctors themselves.You are going to dominate language perfectly, and not only language, but you will also know what it consists of without putting it in Google :)).It will still be more luxury to have you here: p.Now you'll be in a suit delivering the award ...
Alea, to see if the vomiting is passed to Celia, I have read you in the face, which instead of class has gone to the bar: D, the bar really does not need as much concentration as the class ... :)).
Nacho ... shocking photos!small corals !!!
Velia, thanks for asking for my mother, the truth is that she is better.Since my father died he lived alone but now she has a Cuban lady who is with her, accompanies her everywhere, they go together, teaches Seville, TV's films are seen together, and we see my mother happy becauseIt is accompanied.The truth is that before, my sisters and nieces were always with her, but she says it is not the same.This is better.
Well, enjoy the long weekend we have ahead.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2010 2:12 p.m.

And that I do not let me stay to the operations: D but in a few months I did them :))

DiabetesForo
10/31/2010 4:36 a.m.

Good afternoon.
How is the weekend?In Madrid the same rains as the sun rises, that if a fresquito of the fuck ... and Angel thinking about spending all night around ... trying today to remove the acetone that since yesterday is over 300 ...time the 450: Twisted: All again because of a feathers box that has left badly, because it has already passed me a few days ago with another pen of the same box ... I have gone near the box of the cushion ....

Alea, I called you in the morning and told me that you had left, when I have a little while I call you ... How does Celia follow?

Anuski, did Iciar recovered?It is a punch as soon as winter comes we already have viruses ... with how good we are in summer :(

Prado, how about your new bomb?Did you get to her?

Velia, I guess you still enjoy your big girl at home: d.

Anaa, welcome to the route, my son also debuted at age 10, I would not have wanted my son to suffer but I have been able to verify that it is a "good" age ????Not so tiny that they are not able to recognize a hypo and that they do not understand that a few times without coming to stories the clicks: X or in full adolescence, that there would have been worse acceptance on them.

Marcita, I hope Noe recovers prompt from the virus, and that the rest is still improving.

Owash, how great you are Joio !!!Don't even think about missing here ... and keep learning.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
10/31/2010 1:31 p.m.

Hi Ana, welcome to the route ...

The insulin that Diego becomes Humalog?
There are various types of insulin ... I imagine that Humalog ultra -shaft will be put ... This insulin lasts between 2 and 3 hours.
Important that the days of exercise eat carbohydrates, before during and after exercise.

Juanluis signed the novel, to see if I locate it and read it ... and do currando:-/ At the moment I have fun, we will see when the first phase passes.

DiabetesForo
10/31/2010 4:15 p.m.

Good and windy days, route !!!!
Here we walk as Sunday, we have gotten up late and see if we can take a walk before eating.
Mommy, I'm glad to read your mother ... The truth is that if she is comfortable, great, for you it will also be a peace of mind to see her happy.Glad to hear it.
Ana, welcome to the route, the truth is that the honeymoon is so.Angela's was so short that we did not remember, as soon as she left the hospital, she began to require more insulin and fortunately, because with how unstable she was ... I tell you the same, Angela has been 7 years and for the moment ago a rather normal life.Cheer up.
Alea and Anuski, how about Celia and Iciar?I hope that at this point they are already recovered and have been able to enjoy the bridge.
Owash, how about the awards ceremony?Are there photos?: D
Paz, yes, enjoying Dana, who is now barrupling the return ... and what happens to Angel?Would the Lantus forget?I hope it is better.
Prado, a huge kiss.
And tomorrow allergologist with Angela ... AGGG, what a jartura of doctors.I will tell.

Kisses and Buend ía.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2010 7:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, today a spring day has come out ... of course, as it is no longer a holiday ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/02/2010 4:04 a.m.

Good morning ..... yes, as Juan Luis says here also a good day: Evil:, after so much rain, it is already appreciated because here the weekend has been raining, raining and raining ..... uffff ..... yesterday already began to improve ...
And on top of the time ....: ((, What a prompt dusk ........
How are the sick?I hope they are fine ...

I have mess ... then I pass again

DiabetesForo
11/02/2010 4:54 a.m.

Good morning, here also a great day.Once again, thank you for the spirits, I am very happy to know, especially in the cases of Angel and Juan (for what they are boys and debuted with the same age as Diego) that carry it well in adolescence and make the sameThings that the rest, the truth is that a few years are missing for that time, but it is that time passes so fast ...
Owash, Diego carries Humalog, 1 unit in each meal, and sometimes as it is low and it will move it even, which is practically without insulin, hopefully it lasts a lot, even if I fear that the fall will be worse ...What I think is that the effect 4 or 5 hours lasts, because on Friday when the hiccThe blood gludeness of 53 half an hour after the end of the army.Anyway we will see.
I wish you all great Tuesday.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
11/02/2010 5:28 a.m.

Very good,
Here also wonderful time, even heat I would say, worse the weekend, water, water every day.
Anaa, also welcome here.
I hope Iciar and Celia are fully recovered ...
We have not been able to enjoy the long weekend.On Friday I had an anxiety crisis (jolin, how bad it goes) and I am still Pocha, in short, that everything is paid.I will have to start taking care of a little more.
Wow, the phone, then come back.

DiabetesForo
11/02/2010 6:40 a.m.

Hello good.
For Madrid also very good: I hope that it lasts a long time that the bad weather depresses me ...

Marcita, courage and do not see how I understand you, the last one was Jodidilla, the first time because of the symptoms I had not even imagined it was a crisis, I couldn't believe it and I thought they were diagnosing me badly:?.... But a girl is positive that although at some times you think that you will not be able to more, from experience I assure you that you can: D

Well I'm going to have another coffee ... before eating :)
You have a good morning, then I spend more slowly.

DiabetesForo
11/02/2010 8:57 a.m.

Pos yes, heat, and in the hospital they occur only to put the heating: shock :: shock:

Jo, anxiety crises are an authentic can, I think everyone, more, we have suffered some ... so we understand you.
Psychologists also have those things: D
Anyway, to disconnect from all before you can and take care of yourself and pamper yourself ...

Ana the exercise consumes a lot of blood glucose ... and especially after doing so.
In addition, the exercise reinforces the sensitivity to insulin and even more to the insulin that Diego still manufactures.

Velia, and your father?
The prizes well ... bored: D ... but well
A link:
Guess to see who I am;)

Hi Juanluis: Mrgreen:

For those who are not firefighters ... on Thursday I attended a talk about the new recommendations of injection techniques ... they will reduce the caliber of the needles, those of 12 disappear and we will all go down 1 caliber ... I think I think they goto create the 6 mm.
I have been clicking with 5 -week needles and I have not noticed any difference in glycemia.
I will open a specific post with the information you collect.

DiabetesForo
11/02/2010 2:49 p.m.

Good night.

Owash, say who you are? ... although I imagine that one of the two who does not have the prize in the hands ... huhh;)
Angel clicks with those of 8, although it is thin ... when I tried to be injected with those of the 5, as I did not know when the skin was scratched: Shock: ... but you are right the effect was the same.

DiabetesForo
11/02/2010 5:16 p.m.

Owash, because I am going to try the 5mm, but will it be only for the bolis that are punctured in perpendicular?Or also for the syringes?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2010 7:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning......

What do you go?Take care of yourself and let yourself pamper ..... a kiss

Well, when I used bolis I always used the 5mm needles, I bought them because in the ambulatory they only gave me the 12mm: Twisted: And what if the difference was noticeable, it was already time to remove them ....: Mrgreen:
Velia how in the allergologist ????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/03/2010 4:26 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!
Marcita How?, I have never had an anxiety crisis but I have witnessed some and it is terrible, once I thought that a friend was dying in my arms because I couldn't even breathe ... Much encouragement !!!.
Owash, Juan since it has been click, has always used the 5 mm.I refused to give them 8 that were the ones that always offered me, but now that it has tried the 8 mm.He does not want those of 5 because he says that with these it seems to him that insulin enters him better:-/.The truth is that his physique since the age of 11 has varied a lot and what he seemed before because he was a child now that measures 1.83 that of 5 seems "ridiculous" :)).
Well yes ... beautiful day, I love autumn, but the change of time bothers me because I enjoy those hours after the food you can enjoy taking a walk or sitting on a terrace drinking coffee, and now it lastsOne less hour, immediately refreshes and dusk: Twisted :.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2010 5:36 a.m.

Nas, I used those of 8 ... I think that once I used a 5 (from Angela) and I was bad ... I think ... I have dreamed it.

Ah, Owash is the one that is accompanied on both sides of two girls, fixed.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/03/2010 6:04 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
I have been Jarapo Sacao for 2 days ... Smo
Prado, the allergologist the same, did the skin tests and tested positive for everything, however he has sent me an analytical and then the report will give me.In principle it will put a tto.Preventive and then you will see if vaccine sends you ... whatever it will be!
Ana, the truth is that A Ángela TB.The effect lasted before ... anyway if you are going to exercise, put some less insulin or take something from HC, s.Thus you avoid risks ... The truth is that being on honeymoon it is very difficult to control, but hey, taking some precautions everything will do well.
Owash, thanks for asking for my father .... There is the man, for now he is wearing "well", he is more communicative.What I see are some gaps ... A friend who is a nurse has given me atest to do.The truth is that sometimes I see him very well, and sometimes very crowd ... but hey, at least he is more cheerful, more communicative ... Thank you.
Ah, fixed the one between 2 women, often Canalla !!!!: D: D: D.

Marcita, pledge, take care of yourself ... If you have the opportunity to do some yoga, or some relaxation technique, do not hesitate, it will be great ... I also suffered some crisis in which the air did not enter, it was evidentThat in the last thing I thought was that it was anxiety, I believed that the doctor was teaching me, I there suffocating and she saying that I walked along the beach (I entered the first holiday day of many years ago) ... in short, that in all this time I have suffered them much more slight, you know me atiborro de tilas, walk, I try to breathe deeply, I leave the air a few second in the lower part of the stomach and expel it slowly too ... and thenWhen I'm getting better, to analyze to see what produces that again ... a pattero roll !!!!.

Come, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/04/2010 5:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
Thanks to everyone for worrying, for the spirits and advice.It is that many things have come sudden to me, but it is already happening, the bad thing is that they have sent me to a "loquero", to see if it does not contain me somewhere or something ... :))
Velia, I used to practice Taichi, but I left it, the fact is that I was great, I just come back again.
Owash, we already have "Calao", hehehe.
Mommy and Velia, I'm glad your parents are better, they reach an age that many spoils need.
What a fabric with the allergies, and there is all time.I have a friend that her daughter is allergic to moisture, and spends some winters ...
Well nothing, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2010 6:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.