{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Thank you very much, let's see if little by little we leave it in a little better values, although I know that it is now a little complicated.
Alea, where has piercings put in the body?Are you having any symptoms on the skin? ... Angel wants a slope: shock: I give him long but he tells me that Christmas does not happen ... between that I do not like and that I feel a little fear for thehealing ... so I don't know ... Over the years they pass their nonsense and they stay full of holes :(
Owash, yes they make it of albumin and more than once a year, the truth is that they control it a lot, but precisely this analytical is of the routine, of those of few tubes, as I say.The values ​​I put is that they do not carry a range in the analytics and I think they are alteradillos.:?
I'm going to take a walk around the forum.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/19/2010 8:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The piercings have put them in the nose and the lower lip.
It has the two slightly inflamed areas, although it is maintaining the hygienic measures that have recommended: wash the area with neutral soap and disinfect periodically on the outside with Betadine and inside with mouth betadine.
At the moment, there are no symptoms that nothing goes wrong and it seems that he normally hesates.The controls these days are being good, so I suppose the evolution will be normal.

Tell him that he needs to be well controlled to put them on.The same serves as an incentive to take care of yourself :)

Health to all

DiabetesForo
10/19/2010 12:58 p.m.

Good morning people.

I piercing and slopes ...... No, thanks: Mrgreen: tattoo .... like Owash, it depends on many things ... but come on, that I carry a discreet one in the arm, almost in the shoulder.It only looks at me when I go in a swimsuit, that is ...... When I'm going to dive.:))

Cold here, and wind, so without wanting to be on the street.

Last week I am empty of the flu, and for the moment, without any problem.Normal glutemia, and without side effects.

The aquarium is going well, I have relieved the rock to improve aesthetics and water circulation.The corals that survived are fine, there have been no lower, and they begin to open normally.I will still wait a few days to put some fish, especially boiling, that with the climb of nitrates and phosphates, and without predators, the algae are becoming due to the tank.

As soon as I look good, I put some current pictures.

Good day.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/20/2010 4:19 a.m.

Good morning route.
For Madrid a beautiful fresh day, well cold but clear.At noon you are wonderful.We have been heating for two days and that is that at night we stay negative.Already made the summer :(. We want to go to live in Alicante or Murcia and if in the future things are going well ... we go.
This afternoon goes to take the analytics to the endo, I am not ... I do not want to hear that I can tell me that something is going wrong.I am like the ostrich: Oops: but I can't help it, last night, Angel asked me if he put on the slope, would he put on his ear like the rest when he craws or clicks? ... I don't know, it's very possible... I don't know whether to go to the allergologist again ... Then the crying entered me.My son is not going to stop having immunological problems? ... if it is not one thing for the other ... you have to fuck.
Alea, I'm glad Celia is healing without any problem.Didn't he go out "his allergy"?
Marcita, who knows that I remember a lot and that I hope everything is a little better.
I go with my concerns the other way.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2010 4:57 a.m.

..... come peace up that mood, which you will see how everything is fine in the analytics ... you tell us ehh ....: D
And Marcita tell us how everything goes, if we don't care more woman .....:?
Velia how was the first day in Angela's swimming?could you control it well?

Here also very cold in the morning, today 5 grades, but a lot

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/20/2010 5:10 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!

Piercing ... if I had taken younger, I would have liked something discreet in nose, no rings, a shillSo I did not tattoo, I did not go well with that of permanence:-/ ... Dana put one years ago on the lower lip, very ugly that remains, I tell him that if it were a berruga I would like to take it off, butBah, no case ... He has never produced infectious, he took care of it a lot at the beginning ...

Peace, tell us what the anal'itica ... sure that everything is going well, although I understand you, I am more cowardly than na ... it seems a lie with everything I have had to happen ... inend, will be things of age, or tiredness .... live on the coast,?What a change.Let's see if everything goes well and you can change.

Nacho, I'm glad that the aquarium is going to point ... if you want to send you a turtle ..:-/ Angela insisted on having one, but grows and grows, and is very dirty.It needs many care, put it in the sun every day, clean the water every day too ... and worst of all is that it was for her and is the one that makes :?

Prado, here 7th but every day the cold is noticeable, now that we walk in the early morning the field is noticeable with a certain archilla ...

Alea, I have seen that you have Mari Luz on Facebook, she is the tutor of Angela and was a teacher of Dana, (she has a special affection), yesterday we had a meeting with her, as pleasant as ever, although the poor man is fascaded because her motherYou must walk quite a pachucha.

Marcita, courage !!!

Let's see, the pool .... God, how he consumed this creature of mine ... Look that he had put 3 units less to eat, he had given him 1 RAC.More from pasta, and he had done it with fried onion and leek ... but the most curious thing was the night .... to see how I explain it.At the 80th, 1 RAC is taken.of milk and a donut ... When I'm going to sleep 90, I was surprised to be like this, for the donut especially, but the 3/4 RAC.milk.At 2, Tachán 29 ....: Shock :: Shock: "But what is it!" ...: Shock: I throw myself like a possees on the staircase to the juice, my legs were trembling ...He wakes up, I'm not low.That you are delirious, take the juice, that I do not find anything low ... shut up, shut up, take everything .... in this back to the kitchen, glass of milk and donut, I climb, still nervous, I measure it?, it is soon, I wait for 5 more minutes .... ufff, I will measure it ... 6 minutes had passed since the juice was taken ... Tachán ... 256, I shit in San Pito Pato!.The fucking glucometer !! Do you take care of the rest of my night, right ????

Today we repeat, let's see how ...

I start studying for a while ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/20/2010 6:19 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi guys!!!!
I like to see that you remember me: Oops: If I have a little abandoned ... I am without internet at home, and I dedicate less time to social networks ... to see if we connect again soon.
Prado, what a scare with the bomb !!!Mine is going to keep me 4 years old, I hope you still do not hit scare, I will be aware as the batteries begin to last little.Do you have to go to the hospital to pick it up?I go to the endo.
Marcita, a kiss, to see if your brothers -in -law improves and you pass the bad streak.I'm glad Noe is going well, you have to be very pretty, to see if you put photos.
Mani, as hump that messages are not published ... When they are very long, you have to copy before publishing so as not to lose it, although I almost always forget.
Iciar in the school somewhat better, it costs him a bit to stay, then there is usually happy, but since he does not wantIt occurs:-/ To see if little by little, it is removed the fear of speaking.
Paz, we are well for Angel, and the analysis will not be anything, to see what the endo tells you.By the way, how does the vitiligo have, has he stagnated?In me it does not stop moving forward, and there are days that overwhelms me a lot ... but as thanks to God it is only an aesthetic problem I try not to think much, something to some days I do not get :(.
Alea ... the piercing of me either, a friend of my hna in the tongue put it on, that Grima gave me, but that you say with great hygiene and care surely without problem.
Owash ... I see that you are walking through the hospital ... with the corridor that you travel, it does not surprise me that you have to adjust dose ... Good luck with the possible change of position.And tomorrow's birthday: mrgreen:
Velia that putadilla the glucometer tonight ...: Evil:
Surely I forget someone ... greeting everyone !!!
Missing beky ... where do you get ???
I will try to pass myself often ... By the way I have learned a moment that now the Minister of Health will be Leyre Pajín:-/ ..., I don't know whether to laugh or cry ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/20/2010 7:48 a.m.

Anuski, I'm glad to read you again.Do not sell so expensive, woman.

The Minister of Health, that God takes us confessed: shock:

Velia, I do have Mari Luz.We were classmates for several years in the Faculty, and practically neighboring life, I from Reyes Huertas and she of the Avda. De la Montaña.He is a very good person and very sweet.
By the way, when you plan to open a face?

Paz, allergy continues.Last night the habons returned, this time in one arm.I have already told him to write down everything he eats, or what you saw, or what he plays, every time they come out, to see if we give it.
As for piercings (which I do not like), if it is determined, to go to an authorized center and meet all health guarantees.Celia have been provisionally made of titanium, which, it seems, does not give allergy.

Here is cold too.The temperature has dropped a lot of degrees.Winter stalks.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/20/2010 12:19 p.m.

Yes, it has been to get to work and constipate myself ... allergy to work: Mrgreen: ... I will see if in the risk prevention cuela;)

I have not yet regulated blood glucose, yesterday after 4 intense hours of going up and down, walking and walking, I went down from 250 to 233 ... or it is the constipated or I do not understand anything: Evil:

The Ministry of Health is useless, it hardly has competencies so it does not matter who they put.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2010 1:15 p.m.

Good afternoon.
Anuski, I'm glad to read you.Iciar has to be very shameful: Oops: poor, it goes fatal.And so tiny.But little by little.The vitiligo does not seem that he advances, inside the bad :) in the face he still does not have, and that is an advantage: D ... in the elbows and knees more or less the same, in summer it takes him enoughWorse than in winter, he is ashamedIslitas "that is, in the white it has little pieces that are pigmented again: shock :, but I am not very optimistic, I do not know of anyone to be cured of vitiligo.When he complains about it, I try to "encourage and tell him that thanks that it is something that neither hurts nor pica or ... that his cousin has soriasis, and that this is worse :(. If we do not need in this familyNa.
Ayyy, when you said the law, I thought you were a joke, it turns out.I could have put breaks ... Pal case .... what does God take us confessed ...
Velia, I would have acted the same, first I put him in everything I catch and then ... well, I hear what I have to tell me ... but that fucks with the apparatus ... Let's see how such today.
Owash, yes ... is the birthday of someone we know?I sign up and lift my mood.
Well, Santi called me and apparently the analytics and that very well ... the cholesterol that is lower than normal and is a guarantee to not have infarctions or spills or anything like that: D, the rest that I hadDoubts that nothing, good ... uffff.Ahhh and put the vaccine without fail .. so nothing will have to put it on.
I leave that I am going to hang other curtains in my Lord husband's office.Enjoy the afternoon.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2010 1:34 p.m.

Hello everyone !!
Yes, Juan had a great time in Madrid, he did not sleep on Saturday night, they all got together in his room (how not?:-/) because, according to him, they could not waste time sleeping and we had to take advantage of beingTogether ... He arrived on Sunday, but so and everything we ran to play the basketball game because he didn't want to miss him: Evil: ... It's tremendous ... I just think about it and he always willingTo everything.He is already thinking about Hallowen :)).
Paz, I'm glad that the analytics is a good fact, walk !!You can now breathe calm ...;).
Juan is vaccinated every year and for the moment he has neither problems or flu, so this year he will also be vaccinated.
Velia, what a task of the apparatus! The truth is that it was strange that with 29 it was well, but if we do not trust the figures of the apparatus when it has 29, why are we going to trust when it puts 104?:-/.
Well, I ... Piercings no, at the moment my children have not asked me.They seem to me an aggression, but it is voluntary ... there they! ...
Mani, a kiss, if you come to Valencia and need something, do not hesitate!and call me: d.
A hug

DiabetesForo
10/20/2010 2:37 p.m.

What a joke about the glucometer ....... and what a scare.

Velia, if you want to get rid of her, without problems.With the little one at the moment I do not want more animals, but in the aquarium of Zaragoza they have a special area for all those turtles that have grown a lot and do not fit at home ... They collect the ones that people take them, and they are luxurious.In my aquarium they cannot enter, that salt feels a little bad, hehehehe.

The mercury 10 degrees has also precipitated here.Although the air has stopped, so it is more bearable.

Owash, those glycemia will be for the cold, ask for the leave, and that they send you home for a few days to recover.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/21/2010 3:44 a.m.

Then I read you, that I have to leave and I just arrived now from Cole Deángela, although I should have been 1 hour ago ... I found an accident, I passed and saw a woman leaning on the car, the next roundabout meI turned around, nobody had stopped yet: Shock:, I looked at 112 and until the ambulance arrived and the local no one stopped to help me signal or reassure the woman..... damn world in which we live !!!!They have moved her to the hospital, had a strong blow to the neck, apart from great nervousness ... her boss has reached last hour and has given me a card, then call to see how she is.

I'm going to take a tila.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/21/2010 4:25 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, how brave .... We all go in a hurry ... that we spend everything.
Paz I'm glad that Angel's analytics has come great.And the vitiligo looks good ... to me in my face, once I also got to pigment, but now I think it no longer has a solution .... in short.
Alea, here is also cold, I see that Celia still continues with the allergies ... You have not thought about doing allergy tests to get out of doubt?
Owash, happy birthday ... isn't it today?The face has suckled me ...;)
Prado to see if we square;).
To another Ratín.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/21/2010 5:14 a.m.

Good morning ....... How cold

Owash Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The face has also suckled me ..... that you spend a nice day ...;)

Velia is tremendous what happens now, we live in such an insolidary world .... the hurry, distrust ..... in the end ... very sad.

Anuski to see if we can have that coffee prompt that we have not chatted for a long time .... so you have endo on 29, I have it on Christmas eve on December 21:-/

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
10/21/2010 5:33 a.m.

... well meadow can you eat calm, dusts and others .... :)) :))
I hope I can go down next week.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/21/2010 8:14 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!I have not given me time to read the days ago, to see if tomorrow I update.:))
Tell you that my mother was solved to the end, she already has a new endocrine and new treatment. They have sent full review, analysis, ophthalmologist ... well what we all know. It has been so relaxed and relieved that to celebrate it isHe has gone to Tenerife, heh, heh, heh.

Well, thanks for the support, the truth has spent a little chaotic days with the subject. With health in Spain we have tapao!
I am also almost recovered from a gastroenteritis or something similar that I have had these days and the glycemia to their fucking ball: mrgreen: so that liars. I am more perplex every day with the abruptness of my glycemias ... I do not know what to think, or to do.: x
Well tomorrow more.

Greetings!

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
10/21/2010 10:22 a.m.

Thanks for congratulations ....: D: D: D

First day of acceptable glycemias ... Of course it has been a day of 7 hours intense: shock:
One of the things that has impressed me the most has been to see the sick hepatic transplanted :?: Yellow tone, dozens of roads fought all over the body :( .. and still some smiling.

Mamidejuan ... young people are what they have, a brutal endurance.

Courage Carmentxu: !:: !:: !:!

DiabetesForo
10/21/2010 4:11 p.m.

Congratulations Owash !!!!!(This time I arrived on time)

I read you, but without time to tell things ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/21/2010 5:52 p.m.

I hardly arrive on time ... Owash, congratulations ...

We just finished the list for tomorrow the excursion ... I would like to scan and put it ...

Let's see if tomorrow I have a better day.Today has been too intense.The best, the accident girl has called me, Lourdes, to thank me ... it's fine.A low season will pass, it has a cervical sprain, the arm and shoulder played, but it's fine ...: D

Tomorrow I read you maś.

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/21/2010 6:48 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.