{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good.........

I am liada, for varying :)) :)) and to top it off with problems with the bomb, yesterday gave me a scare that I thought I had definitely died: mrgreen:, I had already told that the batteries lately only lasted me 15 days and theLast a fair week and on top since I gave me the low -fourth notice, it was not an hour until it was exhausted: Shock:, but the worst thing is that the 4 batteries that I put did not work for me, when I only had a new stackI called the technical service and finally the last battery worked, the bomb started and for the moment it works but they have already asked me for the change of a bomb .... which seems to be tired of working after almost 6 years:-/.... but how bad he racked me to fuck ... hehehe ...

Anyway .... I continue with mess ..... Let's see if the week ends ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2010 8:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good.
I greet and leave, that I have here my son Fernando and his girlfriend, so I walk again of intensive cook;)

Celia goes regular.Sometimes well, but lately there are too many 200 in the gluco.He has been bad and I don't know if he has to do with antihistamines, or with his head, or with what he has to do the hemo shortly: Mrgreen:

Anyway, it happens more slowly.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/14/2010 8:29 a.m.

Good afternoon.Today a more pleasant day.: D almost heat.
Prado, thankfully you solved it. What would happen if this happens to you on a vacation and you can't solve it?I guess you will also have feathers ...:?:.Courage tomorrow is Friday.
Alea, antihistaminicos do not have to raise glycemia ... that told me the endo, it is likely that the rise is due to the problem by which antihistaminicos is taken.After all, if on some occasion it comes to 200, isn't it so bad, right? ... Age is finding, but it will be put in its favor ... And ours: D
Velia, today I remember you.Tomorrow, Angel began with all this.For me it is a day, so to speak, bittersweet.I try to think positive ... Me !!!!that looks for the states of Amino that happened ... These days are not the worst ... they could have given me worse news.With 10 years as my son to my cousin a few years before he was diagnosed with leukemia and could no longer fulfill ... our children are going forward, they are happy and in the future they will be cured: D, that sure.
Owash, have you started with the work?.. Was it Monday? ... I don't remember.
Do you know something about Marcita?, I miss me that he does not happen.Marcitaaaa where walking ????

DiabetesForo
10/14/2010 1:43 p.m.

I am in peace here, I read you often but without wanting to write and that is that we do not lift the head lately, it seems that a one -eyed one has looked at us very badly ...
I already told you about my piteras and my declines and that my sister -in -law took a tumor and is with the chemo, right?Well today my maiden's brother have also taken another tumor, this genital, which does not look good and will also have to go through chemo or radiotherapy.As to play castanets ...
Luckily Noe is doing well, once his glycemia for the hills of Úbeda but it is not bad.The flu vaccine has already been put on and well.We have also put it on, this year the SES has waste and vaccine both risk groups and family ...:-/
Well, I get more slowly tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
10/14/2010 4:18 p.m.

In 10 hours I will be dressed in white at the emergency doors of my hospital, fulfilling my work as a wardening statutory personnel (I think they have been destined for the emergency room to finish off those who arrive :)) Given my inexperience and thus save: Twisted:)

With how little I like to dress in white, to see if there is luck and send me to some operating room and change my green: mrgreen:

We will see, that there is always the revolt that of thinking where I have gotten and what awaits me:-/ in short.

DiabetesForo
10/14/2010 5:02 p.m.

Surely you will have more than one experience to tell us and especially if you are in the emergency room.: P

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/14/2010 5:20 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Good morning route !!!
Prado, when will they send you the new bomb?I think they shouldn't take long ... Let's see if they change it to you.I told Metronic and Nanai again, he says they are removing those who are previous to 4 years, and Angela was changed 2 or so, which does not touch us: shock :.Of course, they think like the ass, it turns out that I see the only advantages are to use with the meter and they are putting it on all the new ones ... Anyway.

Alea, you don't stop ... Of course, what pleasure the children come, huh? ... now it happens to me with Dana, I spend the week filling tapers and freezing.Ayssss ... By the way, that I never tell you, it has adapted very well, has a compis group with those who make good crumbs and have already went to dinner ... I think that this weekend I played in our house... in an end, that she looks very happy: D

Paz, it is true, our children today can live.And they are happy.That is what matters.

Owash, we wish you good luck in your new stage.Surely it will go very well ... it is normal for you to find a little weird until you place yourself, but in na you are giving potatoes, we go as if I saw it :))

Marcita, go, I feel about your brother -in -law.Much encouragement !!!!I'm glad Noe is good glycemic speaking ... A hug for you and your husband.

Cloud, I'm glad to see you here.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/15/2010 5:29 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Friday finally: D .....

Well, I don't know Velia when they will give me the new bomb, in Medtronic they told me that this hospital was very agile in the changes so I expected that in 8 or 10 days I had it and I hope it is because the next the next change of battery alreadyIt does not work again:-/.... I cross my fingers so that this battery lasts more than 8 days .....
Peace on trips always carry some insulin pen just in case, although I only have Apidra at least it takes me out of trouble ...

Marcita encourage, I hope and I wish everything to your brothers -in -law ... and that the bad streak ends ... a kiss.

Owash you'll be curing: D, the beginning is the worst, but surely in a little time you have dominated hehe ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/15/2010 7:28 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Ufff all day lid with some curtains and I don't know .... they don't finish like it very much :?
Marcita, how much I feel about your brother -in -law, I already missed that you would not happen.I'm glad at least Noe is fine.
Owash, how was the first day dressed as "casper"?a lot of work or have they taken?
Since yesterday Angel for the clouds, well a little taller ... at eating 450: Twisted: two hours later 370 and above Paella to eat :( we have changed pen ... I have opened a new box and everything... And at 190, it seems that it is better.
I will restore my face a bit that I go for the results of the analytics.The heart in a fist as always :)

DiabetesForo
10/15/2010 1:09 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!.
Owash, good !!Already working, and without any course or na, to see if you get lost through the halls of the faith, although it gives me you know you better than many expert cameers :)).
Marcita, what a bad streak!, I hope everything is improving and the chemo will be effective and everything ends well.A hug!!.
Alea, how does Celia go with sleep problems? If he doesn't sleep, class concentration should be difficult ... and see if his glycemia improves a fighter time.
Paz, good luck with the analytics !!!Tell us ...
Velia, thanks for offering me Dana's phone number, Juan leaves tomorrow for Madrid and returns on Sunday.I hope you don't need anything.These four days of bridge went to 6 friends to the beach alone, you can not imagine the follies they have done, they have bathed every day with great waves !!And even at 1 in the morning they were at sea :?:-/, yes, yes, as I tell you ..., and you do not believe that it has been hot, no, it is that, as everyone tells me, ... they are in age!: Mrgreen:, two of them have come with a fever, and Juan, on the other hand, as an apple: d.
Prado, to see if the bomb is changed soon, that I imagine that for you the feathers is a step back.
A hug to all and happy weekend

DiabetesForo
10/15/2010 2:40 p.m.

Holasss
Tired ... I'm still lucky: shock: which makes me quite given my peculiar trajectory ... Anyway.
I have been assigned, possibly, to the best possible position outside the external and emergency consultations: endoscopias. Fixed tournament in morning: Mrgreen: except tomorrow that I am going to know all the emergencies:-/ Panic terror.
My task is to go up and down patients from the rooms to the rooms of the endoscopies and colonoscopies.
Total freedom, neither bosses, nor pressures nor schedules ... as patients are needing I go down/up.
As everything is not going to be good, the position is provisional and perhaps before the end of the month it is the advance in the new hospital.

The complicated glycemia: shock: As I am all day walking, I have lowered basal and I have been in 220 at the beginning of the day, I have come to eat at 138 ... we will see to see, because it will be something difficult to control the subject,Or I am eating cookies every 2 hours or I do today: at 200 almost all morning:-/

Carmentxu, tomorrow I send you something.

Cloud writes more than you have abandoned;)

Marcita that goes well ... bad gusts are like that, everything comes together.

Prado, go things with the bomb: Evil: why don't they do it a mobile battery type?:?

Velia and Alea, send me food too that I have little time left to cook: Mrgreen:

Paz, those files x pass us all from time to time ... A couple of days ago, a post of 340: Shock :: Evil: Without coming to mind, thankfully I measured the post, I corrected and solved.

Mommy, my compis tried to explain where some places were and I didn't let them finish :)) I knew almost everything.
And above now that I have priority with elevators;)

DiabetesForo
10/15/2010 2:55 p.m.

Owash, how good you have destined for a site you like.I am very happy, seriously.The glycemia will adjust it.In addition, with fixed schedule it is easier.The food, boy, that I do not supply.I end exhausted.

Mamidejuan, it is great that Juan has enjoyed without taking a cold or anything.Celia is still the same with the dream.I try to have patience and take a good rhythm, because if not, tiredness makes him fall asleep out of hours and becomes a vicious circle.

Prado, tell us when the new bomb arrives.We so far have no problems with batteries.They last a month without problems.Surely with the new one it doesn't happen to you.

Velia, yes, is a taste.In 10 days I have met both the brides, and the cut with outstanding has passed.They are simple, normal, sympathetic and, on top of, beautiful.They have been perfectly integrated into the home environment and I see my happy children with them, so I can't ask for more.

Marcita and Paz, to see if things are improving.

Does anyone know Anuski?I haven't visited us for a long time.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
10/15/2010 3:43 p.m.

Hello good.
Mommy, do we have Juan very close: D was already vaccinated?Angel not yet ... I was going to do it on Monday but first I want to talk to the endo to see that he tells me about this vaccine ... although surely he tells me that he is already taking :?
Alea, I thought your children already had a girlfriend a long time ago: Shock:
Owash, because you are lucky I hope that turn lasts, the new hospital is near?
Angel's analytics I don't know what to think ... you will tell me what some values ​​mean because even Wednesday I don't take them to endo.The Hemo 7: D We have lowered a little.In the urine it has amorphous urato crystal, frequent.Proteins 0.1.Turbidity +1.Urobilinogen 1. Cholesterol 125 below normal but husband and part of their brothers also have it.I a little worried, will it be that your kidneys begin to suffer :(?
Happy Saturday afternoon.

DiabetesForo
10/16/2010 1:38 p.m.

Very good.

I take a ration to go through the route.

Paz, my children were both girlfriend.Each one was about three years with their ex-boyfriends, but they left him.Now the two have new girlfriends, and we have won with the change.Very nice, simple and cheerful, so we are happy if they are.From that analytical, sorry, but I have no idea what the figures can mean.Ask Seluarca or the other doctors of the forum, to see what they tell you.

And Celia today has come out with his.She has got her brother to take Oviedo to wear two piercings that had promised her if she approved:-/ I don't like them, but she is happy.

Anyway, it rains, it is cold and here we are, in a house.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/16/2010 3:27 p.m.

Wow, yesterday I wrote two messages, one in parents and another here and I do not see that this one has been published, that rage.Let's see if I remember everything and I write it to you again.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/18/2010 4:53 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Mommy, I guess Juan would enjoy Madrid a lot .... my mother, you have left walking, I suppose that you are more used to taking care of him ... I'm shit: P
Owash, how good they have given you a good service.You deserve it !!!!I'm glad and see if it lasts a long time ... because it catches me away, if I don't have more tupeer less :))
Paz, congratulations on the hemo !!!Aanlítica no idea, you tell us what they tell you.
Marcita, more animated?
Alea, let's see if you spend your retailer recipe ... We made them last night.They were much better, but we couldn't give them the touch.
Mani, what a anger about messages ...
Here the temperatures have dropped a lot, today 7th in the early, the walk has been very fresh ... The good thing is that it makes a solazo that is appreciated.
This afternoon Angela begins swimming, we'll see because they have put it at 4, what a bad time.I do not know if only the fast insulin part and the square that compensates for it with the exercise ... Godssss, how many calculations we will have to do in this life !!!!:-/:-/

You have a day ... kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/18/2010 5:39 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I am here, to see if this time I do not bother.

Well, I thank you all for the spirits of the other day, the truth that I had a very bad time but fortunately everything happened and it has helped me to discover my reaction to such a situation, that I did not have them all with me :(

Prado have changed the bomb, it seems that we have agreed: d.It started the same as yours and in the end the battery only lasted two days.The other day he entered school at 3 with two battery stripes and when he left at 5 he no longer had a stack, so we called Medtronic and this morning they have brought it to us, now to copy basal and those things and tomorrow comes another messengerTo pick it up.It is seen that on each site it works differently because they send it to us directly, now we have to communicate it to the hospital and that's it.

Marcita and Paz to see if those health gusts pass and everything improves, I hope everything goes very well.I do not know if you remember my friend who was very annoying and now she is great, fortunately medicine is getting better.Good luck beautiful.

Owash I'm glad that you are happy in your destination, the same thing we have to go to faith because my father -in -law will have to do a test that here in Alicante do not do it, so if we are going to look for the most spabilized stretcherEveryone :)) :))

Alea with what accounts of piercings I realize that I have become old :?I don't like piercings or tattoos.What did you do at the end with the vaccine?I have not put it on, no year I do, the first two years I was always cold with which it was impossible to put it on and then I have decided that I do not put it on.On Thursday I have an appointment but for the 5 -year -old vaccine, the calendar.

Mommy that the bird lifts the flight, Ayyy that I am afraid of that, but you can be calm, Juan is very responsible but he has to enjoy as we have enjoyed all even if that supposes that we are with our hearts in a fist.I hope that in Madrid I will have a great time.

Beky where are you ????And the princesses ???

Velia how about swimming?We have it at 18.00 and at night he always plummeted, but of course 16.00 is a very bad time.And Juan Luis who has not counts anything?

Anuski, how about iciar in school?Better?

Nacho, how about the new aquarium?What a pity about the fish, with how beautiful you had.

Well, many kisses to everyone, I have the impression that I told you something yesterday but now it does not come to mind.

I continue with my trajines, the presentation was fine, last week I had to return to Madrid and I think that this week I will also have to go, to see if they soon put the bird;)

Until the next chic@s

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/18/2010 3:04 p.m.

Very good.
I continue with mess, because my son and his girlfriend have decided to extend the stay one more day and leave tomorrow, so TUPPERS, for them and for Jaime, who is in Cáceres and they will pass by.

Mani, I don't like piercings either, but he tires a lot to fight against the current and, now that he is behaving well, some prize has to have;)

I don't put the vaccine.The risks than the advantages are much larger, so nothing.

Let's see if new bombs no longer give you problems, neither Nico nor Prado.

Velia, the recipe of the Roquillas is very easy.I already hang it here as soon as I have a ratin.

I'm going to see how the barbarity of meatballs is doing :))

Health

DiabetesForo
10/18/2010 3:24 p.m.

Mani, if you come, do not hesitate to stay ... and if it is something of endoscopies, you are sure to go through my manazas: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:
Although the same next week they already send me to the new

I am not very fan of piercings :?And on the post tattoos depend, on whom, from where and why ...

Paz, the guy indicator is albumin or albumin/creatinine ratio ... It is important that endo do it at least 1 time a year.

DiabetesForo
10/18/2010 4:19 p.m.

Hello good.....

I almost smell those meatballs :)) :)) :)) .... Hmmmmm how rich ....
Mani how fast the bomb have changed, I imagine that I have given you, right?I am already impatient although at the moment the last battery continues to work, on Wednesday a week ago of the incident ....: Shock:
Paz congratulations on that hemo: D, you can't complain, huh ?? .....
What do you go?Tell us woman, at least you vent ...;)
It is true that Beky is very much that he does not tell us anything, I imagine that they are fine ... and Anuski also has us abandoned ...: |
Owash You already regulated glucose at work ?????

Have a good night ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
10/18/2010 4:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.