{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Pos yes, ninios grow: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
And when you have 40 you will still be worried about them ... it's theirs.

Nacho, what a shame the fish and corals: (((

Velia, I don't know whether or not to congratulate you about the association: Twisted:

Carmentxu ... what cloth: shock:
A few weeks ago a news in the press came out: the department of ophthalmology of the Hospital La Fe had increased the waiting list by 150% in 1 year.Just as long as the new service manager had been.Interestingly, his private clinic (owned by that chief of service) had been included by 8 months in the list of private clinics to which to refer to public patients (paying public health, of course).
Casualities
And not a single resignation, not even research.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/06/2010 12:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.
Ufff, Nacho, who pity ... my Hemana who has a tiny aquarium ... I was struck by seeing some "scrapes": shock: how curious they were totally transparent.
Owash, what coincidences they pass:-/: Twisted:
hhhh ???? ... I didn't realize the time, I have to leave ... then I pass

DiabetesForo
10/07/2010 5:49 a.m.

Yes, good morning and sad ... that everything is gray and it affects me a lot to the mood, it will already happen to me, in addition there is no other we are already in autumn and that is what there is.
Well Owash, yes, as I have already said is a fuck everything that is happening to us and that I do not tell you even half of things that have happened to me and my family with health in general. There are also very valuable people alsoEh? But the least, sincerely.
There we are going to wait on the 11th, I will tell you.
Paz-Angel, it is at the Iron Gate, but the hospital does not matter, if this is the general tonic in this country, health is aim.
I do not know how I have humor to continue working in health with everything I see and hear ... in the end, to see if I pass the bad streak. With my sister we are also heading through another story and thus, a sinvivir.:(
Alea I hope Celia is better than inhabitants or allergies.
Owash, I sent you a private one, but I think it has not come to you, well, I will not be important at all. I will write again.

Today I have the busy day of more, I have to go with Hector to the pool and I love it, but I am annoying to have to be disconnecting, which I then usually out of control of a little.
I am now in the process of reeducation and retaking healthy customs to adjust the basal and bowling ... I am very tired but everything is to lower the happy hemo and be fetén.

Health, as Alea says: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
10/07/2010 5:56 a.m.

Yes, good morning and sad ... that everything is gray and it affects me a lot to the mood, it will already happen to me, in addition there is no other we are already in autumn and that is what there is.
Well Owash, yes, as I have already said is a fuck everything that is happening to us and that I do not tell you even half of things that have happened to me and my family with health in general. There are also very valuable people alsoEh? But the least, sincerely.
There we are going to wait on the 11th, I will tell you.
Paz-Angel, it is at the Iron Gate, but the hospital does not matter, if this is the general tonic in this country, health is aim.
I do not know how I have humor to continue working in health with everything I see and hear ... in the end, to see if I pass the bad streak. With my sister we are also heading through another story and thus, a sinvivir.:(
Alea I hope Celia is better than inhabitants or allergies.
Owash, I sent you a private one, but I think it has not come to you, well, I will not be important at all. I will write again.

Today I have the busy day of more, I have to go with Hector to the pool and I love it, but I am annoying to have to be disconnecting, which I then usually out of control of a little.
I am now in the process of reeducation and retaking healthy customs to adjust the basal and bowling ... I am very tired but everything is to lower the happy hemo and be fetén.

Health, as Alea says: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
10/07/2010 5:56 a.m.

Carmentxu, health will be wrong in all hospitals, but I feel to have to say that since Iron Puerta changed it is one of the most delays and worse they serve.There is no right ... I do not know anyone who has no complaints from that hospital ... or wheelchairs were there when we took my father ... a shame.

I turn on .... Unfortunately, my family also visits him with relative frequency.And I thank you that I have deprived that if not ...: ((((

DiabetesForo
10/07/2010 9:02 a.m.

Carmentxu has not reached me:-/ .... Send it again.

DiabetesForo
10/07/2010 10:39 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Yesterday I had a lot of mess and today I go on the same path.This afternoon we are going to Madrid Ángela and I, that we are now half and half.Juanlu left on Wednesday.
Yesterday meeting of the association, I am indeed vowel.It is a very small association, just 270 partners, most are older, type 2 diabetics, which used to use it fundamentally to go to glucose determinations, but that their needs are very different now.Well, we'll be there to help you.I will tell you.
Carmentxu, above that mood.
And we are anniversary, this bridge, 7 years ago we spent it with the crossed fingers waiting for 14 to make a blood glucose to Angela, I do not forget that 213 ... I do not like this date, despise of time, to despiseThat the sensations are totally different and despise that my daughter's diabetes brought me to my husband, my great support ... Well, that I don't like this date, but we will try to enjoy these days.
How is Celia?And angel with your habones?
Prado, I have not been able to call you, to see if we throw a ratter.
Owash, you are no longer left: D

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/08/2010 3:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

My head does not give much ... Nacho, I feel about your aquarium, to see the corals if they go ahead.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/08/2010 3:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Finally, San Friday after a hard week .......... and with a 4 -day festive bridge ahead.

So you know, if you want parties, in Zaragoza we are pillars.

Good weekend.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/08/2010 3:57 a.m.

Good morning ..... Friday finally: D ..... and on Tuesday party: D .... I can't do bridge, much work on these dates until 15 for the closing of the quarter ...::-/

Nacho what a shame your fish: ((.... I imagine your disgust but I suppose you will do the aquarium again, no? ... Enjoy the holidays !!!!

Velia to see if you have more luck than us with the association, I was bored, disappointed and fed up, here we do not even do activities, it is a disaster that I see difficult to rise: Twisted:.
Look at the positive side of this anniversary;), there is always some in all the bad times and that must be grabbed ....: D

Carmentxu daremate woman although it is true that the gray days to all affect us and costs more ...;).I am a weird bug, I love autumn, if it doesn't rain much clear hehe, I love going to the mountain because the landscape is spectacular ....

Ale like Celia ?????

I'm going to work a little ...... Kisses and good weekend.

DiabetesForo
10/08/2010 4:29 a.m.

pos 1 free man week I have:-/
On Friday of next week I will begin to contribute to the chaos of the health care of this country: Mrgreen:
As I suspected, there seems to be no previous training course or week of adaptation or anything ... they will release us to the sand, without knowing the hospital (thankfully I must have already gone about 500 times and something I know) and without knowing theinternal mechanisms or protocols ...
What will be repeated again when we move to the new hospital ... a delight.

Within a 1 hour I go to the vaccine, that there are some queues: shock: ... between diabetics and abueletes we saturate the nursing :))

DiabetesForo
10/08/2010 6:19 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Owash, enjoy the last week.Although surely you are looking forward to starting.Don't hide it: D
I forgot to comment, a few days after starting the institute, Angel comes and tells me that the new physical education teacher does not believe her when she told her that she was diabetic: shock: that it was surely an excuse not to do a resistance exercise ...He had come down a while before (educa time coincides with the peak of the Lantus and practically always gives him) .. I don't know if the kids without being diabetic, (that no pajolera idea of ​​what that is), they put such an excuse ... or that is that the teacher is a little tolai ... for years in the teacher's room is the photo of Angel on a wall in which he puts "diabetic" ... Joooo now happens to meBy the head "it is sought."
Have a good bridge.Little pass by water.Prado is at least more short of the week.Cheer up.

DiabetesForo
10/08/2010 9:03 a.m.

What heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!
When all Spain has a risk of rain, here we have a sun, southern wind and embarrassing heat.It will end in storm, fixed.

Owash, hopefully in the health system there were more people with common sense and the preparation you have.Another rooster would sing.

Paz, that there are people who are in the world because there must be everything, but not because they do any fault.

Prado, patience, woman.

Nacho, I feel the aquarium.

Celia is better.He has already returned to class.But we have a war with sleep.At night it does not sleep.Although read in bed, they give him 3 and 4 in the morning.Then it costs me horrors that gets up at 7 and fourth and, even if I don't let her sleep nap, at night I turn the same: Twisted:

I let you eat

Good weekend

DiabetesForo
10/08/2010 9:36 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
How do you have the weekend?Do you accompany you time?We came on Friday, an impressive air and intimate traffic ... As always in Talavera they took us a lane from the highway to give it to the cenes and cages that leave Madrid, and of course, the rhythm declines considerably ... a horitaMore on the way.What's going to be done ...
We have Nati, the house is like when the girls were small, then in the week you continue to find roton, pitos and toys in all corners of the couch and under the furniture ... as yesterday it rained us we did not go out to the vips to eat,Mandatory visit when we have it, yes, today they do not pendon it ... So here they are already showering and fixed to go for a walk through the retirement before the food.

Paz will be unpresentable !!!
Alea, I'm glad Celia is recovered.Half the Pocho country.Time changes, humidity.

Well, they wait for me.Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/10/2010 8:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
Velia, today in Madrid you will not be able to complain: D here a little higher begins to cloud again ... with a little luck jarrea tonight and Angel does not go from bottle:-/
Alea, what are you going to do with the vaccine?.I like to read at night (and that they say that reading are not fouls ....: Oops :) What I was going, that reading spabilas me a lot, does not sleep ... a little more... A little more, and they give me the many, maybe Celia is the same.
I am going to take the beer with a snack, which since I left the treatment has given me again for it:-/ And a couple of kilos are already fattening, it will be because of the fault they do to me: twisted: but of these little whims I do notI'm going to deprive myself: D while I can.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
10/10/2010 9:04 a.m.

The good is over ........ And again to work, although we still have a few days of parties.

Yes, the Aquarius will go back, although with more security measures.I don't want to see the little boy looking straight at the aquarium because there were no fish ... Anyway.On Sunday I liped with a friend, we took about 40 kg of rock from inside, we finished cleaning coral remains, and we put the rock again.Now we have left more space for fish, and we have improved circulation issues.

Yesterday night I had one of those X files with capital letters, it had never happened to me.We arrived home after spending the whole afternoon with the little one, I start preparing dinner, and I measure me 117. I thought, that stop to have been walking all afternoon (but it had been taking some cookies for an hour), so I did not give it more importance, I inject myself, and I end up preparing dinner.We started dinner: salad with corn, bread, a little ham and cheese ... and I start noticing some terrible dizziness, and I start with cold sweat.I wake up quickly, and I'm going for the meter ... While I do, I tell my wife "open a juice."It seemed impossible that I was happening to me ... it could not be a hypo at the end of the dinner (and less with those values ​​in the pre) but the meter confirms it: 35, Juer ... Juer ... open me another .... come inside .... five minutes and 49. I eat my two pieces of fruit ... and ten miutos more ... 122. Well, we seem to go back without problems ... glass of milk with cookies.

An hour and a half later, when I went to sleep 266. Normal with everything I have gotten into the body.

This morning, when I lift me 106, normal values ​​again.(In the morning I have values ​​between 100 and 120, the rest of basal usually get out of the 100).

I have no idea what could happen to me, I don't know if the novorapid bowl was ableIf I go "high").

Anyway, to see how the day happened today.

All the best.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/13/2010 4:34 a.m.

Good day....

Nacho do you consider to be at 117 before dinner?Never 15 minutes before starting.

How about the bridge?very calm here and working je .....

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
10/13/2010 4:42 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!

Nacho, if you took late exercise, surely when you measured you, I was going down.As Prado says, that figure is a normal figure, I put Ángela the insulin just before meals, and more with those figures, but it has exercised so I also put it in half.Between what the HC, S and at 20 minutes or half an hour take the maximum effect of insulin, the descent by exercise ... in short, gajes of this trade ....

Paz is that the appetizer is the appetizer .... We have spent this bridge a lot, is that there is nothing like the reeds of Madrid, they are good to the "without alcohol":-/.:-/ The truth is that in the neighborhood we have a piece of bars ...: d.

Well, go to the insomnia, Alea.It occurs to me that the notes to Algúun Gym, if possible in the afternoon/night, to see if you get tired ... I suppose you will have already appealed to the tilas, Valerianas, etc ....

Prado, come, last tomorrow.: D

Fortunately we have had a magnificent time, freshness but that is appreciated after the hot calorazo this summer.Yesterday the return without problems, intense circulation in the opposite direction, but that affected us nothing more than in a few km.They had a lane cut us.

Anyway, I finish fixing the house and make the food, today it plays green soybeans, it is the first time I cook it, but not that we eat it ... I will do it with vegetables, like lentils, to see how it looks.... and then study.What a laziness.

Kisses and good day to all.Crossing your fingers to end the rescue of the miners ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/13/2010 5:08 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

It is that my normal values ​​both before eating and before dinner are usually 80 and 90, and I always follow the same guideline, I inject a few minutes before eating, and I have never had any problem with that.

I advance the dose because my posts tend to be high at two hours I usually be between 160 and 180, with one day to 200-220.

If I get more doses, the posts do not go up so much, but I go to the hiccup later.

That's why he said that those 117 before dinner are "high" for me, because I'm always lower before dinner.

Here today has stopped raining and we have a sun, so it's hot.Let's see if it lets us finish the parties in "dry."

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/13/2010 6:50 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Small Nacho controls, a post of 160 even 180 is not so bad for a diabetic.I see that you move in a strip very close to Normoglycemia, and I suppose that your magnificent hemo .... Of course, with those fair figures you will have to be careful especially with the exercise.

Owash, are you missing ... farewell, huh?: D

Paz, how is Angel going, I read about the ranches.Do you know something new?

Anuski, you haven't spent a long time.How about iciar and school?Quieter?

Carmentxu, and you?

To all, have Buendía.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/14/2010 5:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.