{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Thank you, thank you very much.: D: d
Anuski, surely adapts phenomenal.If she goes happy, let a few days go by and you will see how she is released.I think I heard on television that the vaccine starts in October.
Marcita Summer?What summer?Above with Santi's work we have not been able to move home.Removing a few days in Cáceres.I "like cravings" for Christmas to arrive, which is when we make a good trip, although with the crisis (we have a construction company:-/) we will see how we escape.
I have to be very rare: shock :, I love to iron ... I don't know how to explain ... it relaxes me.
Today, Angel all day with almost 300 :?: You know, it already got up like this ...: x. The hemo fucks us, sure ... the same thing always happens.
That you have a good afternoon ... well what is left in the afternoon.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 2:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Owash, you step on me :)).I sure that you in less than a rooster sings are firm and what your mother needs.Good luck.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 2:15 p.m.

Owash Have you started working in your place?How are you doing?
Alea How is Celia de la Allergy?I call you.
Velia, I see you better in mind, I am also an obsessive care and I am very good to take half a seroxat pill a day ..., to take away the shades of my head and sleep well.
You asked if Raquel is alone in Madrid .. Well no, my husband continues with her, who is still granted the "Services Commission" and is very happy with the institute they have given her. The truth is that we are much moreQuiet like that and there is little left to end, this year it can be the last one., although the end of the race is then, but for that it will be fixed otherwise .. we do not like anything that lives alone and the truth is thatHe is much more controlled being with his father or with me than when he goes on a trip around.The better it would be that he had a boyfriend who lived with her, but it gives me that for that I will have to wait, because he does not put art ... as his father says :))
And or this year I am supercontent with the work schedule that I have, I continue in the morning, but I also go some afternoon and I go late for almost every day, so I sleep well, and the kids I have behaved very well .. for the moment, for now,: D, so I'm very calm.
A hug to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2010 3:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina, theoretically I start working on October 15 ... but there is still nothing official, you still have to be published the appointment in the Official Gazette.

I'm going to see if I have a bit.

Salu2
Dani

DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 3:39 a.m.

Good day......

Anuski I heard this morning on the radio that on Monday begins to put the flu vaccine here, so I will vaccinate myself on the 15th that I go for the strips to the nurse.

Owash I hope you don't have to discuss much ....: D

Well, here we walk with the spirits a little revolutionized with the entire issue of the uffff miners ...And today the march arrives in the afternoon, I better say anything because I turn on: shock: .... in short ....

That I get to work that is more productive ....... you have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 4:36 a.m.

Good morning,
Cloudy here, to see if it starts to make fresque.
Owash, Divina was ironed clothes :)), the next day you wear, warn.;) How good you are about to discuss!For the next year, you hire you ...
Prado, how yellow you have put yourself ... :))
I see that the spirits in general are not very uploaded.Today I have left the nerves, it will be because tomorrow we go to Cáceres ... or for the theme of school ... Anyway, what do I know.
Well, I'm going to see if I buy, we have the bad habit of eating every day ... :):-/
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 5 a.m.

Good morning route !!!

Owash, I think that with explaining a couple of concepts, will they have enough?Luck!!!!
Regina, because if you are calmer, great.I am little friend of the Pastilas, but I will resort to them if I need it.At the moment, I am controlling, for something will have to serve a 14 -year -old psychotherapy, yoga, the tilas ...: Oops: :))
Prado, it's true, you have a bad color, hahahaha ...
Marcita Surely everything will be fine, and if this Medtronic will be to look for solutions, right?Well, to get happy.
Alea in the end yesterday I called you for the allergy of Celia and hung without asking you ... Ayssss, what it says.
Carmentxu, that we have a fichá, to give us the part ... deceive.

We have already come from the morning ride, to see if we take the rhythm again, which summer has been very hard.And today I have the morning quite laded.

Then it happened to me.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/23/2010 5:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good
JOERRRR, OWAHS IF SQUE VOUS PA TÓ!:)) Do you admit a little more iron?I hate her too, although I recognize that it is a good exercise to lower glycemia, heh, heh, heh

Anuski, my little boy, in addition what we have been eating phenomenal that we have spent a summer fabric with the foods and the happy appetites, everyone told me that they were the summer heats. Well, the streak lasts.
By the way we have not known anything about Kalua, someone knows Ande :))

A kiss that today I have a lot of mess in Currele

PS: My hem will download yes or yes !!!: Mrgreen:

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/23/2010 8:22 a.m.

Hello good...
Prado, I like red more ... Well, my nurse does not find out, because if it starts on Monday, when I was already knowing, but well I forgive her because it's nice when I'm going for strips and I don't have to hear "absurd comments"... as happened before with some individual ...
Let's see if now when I go out I don't get the march and let me get home soon.
I like the iron too, it relaxes me ... I do not say that it is not rare too but of the work of the house is almost what I like to do, how bad that it accumulates ...
I just left a little choff, it turns out that my grandmother was dizzy last Friday and urinated it, we took her to the emergency room, they did all kinds of tests and nothing that should have been of the cervical because they hurt her.And today that we bring it to the acupuncture that is also a doctor, he says that it was a stroke ... but that it should have been loose and that is why nothing is seen in the scanner ... Jolin, I already imagined it, but as inEmergencies said nothing ... His doctor has already sent it to the cardiologist but the waiting list is half a year ...:-/
Owash already looks little to release ... How was the discussion?
Well guys, I'm going to pick up and I will see my little one.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/23/2010 2:54 p.m.

251 that marked the glucometer when I have reached home, I do not know if the 2 -hour delay in putting the Levemir.

I have argued but not for what I believed: Shock:

I have become so late for a new excursion to the emergency room, this time with my mother, the feeding probe has been released and we have had to set up an expedition to the hospital, without sherpas that will help us: Evil:
A beautiful wait 7 to 9.30 in the middle of a hall, next to the emergency operating room and an emergency exit used by all and for all ...:-/
After 2 attempts to insert the probe, as short as frustrated, we had to return to the residence without the probe ...
I had to tell the doctor?That at least remove the blood stained gauze, clean the area and protect the area with a clean gauze: shock: ... amazing ...
Of course I have understood it ... from 9.30 you don't look for anyone that the turn ends at 10 and everyone leaves: shock: ... no matter leaving 4 patients lying ...
Brutal see the image of empty emergencies, boxes and opened chirophanes of para in pair completely empty and several patients swarming through the halls.

I have had to look for those who processed the ambulance, look for the warden to push the stretcher because they did not leave me: shock: (This must be the height of the wardens, right?) And almost take the neck of the ambulance to the neck for the ambulance for the ambulancethat will take us to the residence.
As if that were not enough, a bus has taken a car in the same emergency doors (which had skipped the step) and we have gotten down to the race, in the end we have left it in the hands of the emergency department toThe girl who was driving, was trembling because she had been born again and miraculously did not have a physical scratch (the mental will always have it).

Anyway, there are days than not to get out of bed

DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 6:41 p.m.

Owash, that's what I call a day "entertaining"
The best thing is not to let the stretcher push :)) :)) :)) Forgive, but I can't avoid laughter :)) :)) :)) :))
Unfortunately, everything else that accounts is not an isolated, rare case.I'm afraid that patients are no longer important too soon for too much medical or health personnel.They are not seen as people who suffer, to become those annoying beings that come to annoy: shock:
I can think of many methods to remedy it, but none politically correct: Twisted:

Anuski, I feel your grandmother.I hope it goes better.

Velia, Celia's allergy is a street ... It comes and goes, without knowing why or how: Mrgreen:

And the iron is one of those things that I hate to death, so neverMy husband is good and likes, so problem solved.They leave me the kitchen, which is in the only thing I can vary and invent.For the rest of the house, I confess a real disaster.

I have to find out about the flu vaccine, although if they have put the strain of the flu A, I do not trust, because of the background of Guillain Barré of my mother: Mrgreen: I already have a doubt that will give me brokenness ofhead :?

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 7:57 p.m.

Nosdias, Anuski, go, I feel about your mother ...

Owash, with less script, great humor movies have becomeI had taken my glasses and as I saw nothing to the nurse, it was cooked that I grab the stretcher ... but read Owash, Jodo, to see if it will end up being true !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/24/2010 2:48 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!

What anuski, and now they will have to value him again, right?

Owash, no comments: Shock: ... and now what about your mother?It was a nasogastric probe (I don't remember well)? If so, how does it feed? ... ufff ... what!
Alea, because something similar to Celia I had it years ago.I was quite considerable habons that disappeared alone.It was a kind of Hurtricaria (Chronicle said).I have not had a long time:-/

Of course what does not happen to my Maradín :))

His I leave, that I am going to the Pelu, that tomorrow we are going to spend the weekend to Portugal ... Ayssss what hooks ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/24/2010 5:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
Joooo ... Owash, don't get bored ... Don't you enter anxiety?
Anusky, improvement for your grandmother.
I do not know what happens, but Angel this morning has taken the polamine because he had some very beautiful habons: X was chopped and the more large they are made, they also leave where the insulin is put on ... it's likeHis had super sensitive skin, I don't explain.Sometimes when bigger they are coinciding with that it rises with very high blood glucose: o.I commented with his endo, that if they came out for having high glycemia and told me that it was quite the opposite, he went up for the reaction.Alea, did you notice if Celia goes up more than normal at that time?
I let you have been delayed today, yesterday we go to the many and today I am restless.Above Tonight
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 8:06 a.m.

Velia, that you pass a good weekend.And have you done?:))

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 8:08 a.m.

Hello route!
Anuski, to see if the grandmother stays in Passenger Substillo ... and that they advance the appointment.
Alea Guapi, I hadn't heard about Celia, I'll give you a touch and tell me better;)
Owahs ... I don't have my words my son, it's like it ... but the verd does not have it and that is sad, what old age awaits us in this country.: Mrgreen:
By the way I do not know if I have already congratulated you for your pupaza, if not, I join the congratulations and I hope you join soon.
And that your mom does not have to suffer so much ...
Well, nothing wanted to tell you that I have read about the boy, he is nicknamed "sachine" and has screwed me a lot to get to the surname Paniagua: Mrgreen:, apart from how unpleasant he has been, not the others.

Good weekend, Velia you enjoy it.
A kiss

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/24/2010 8:41 a.m.

I believe that Owash does not enter anxiety due to lack of time, more than anything;)

The allergy of Celia are not habones.They are rather like inflamed, but dozens.They usually come out by shoulders, legs, back and neck.Also something for arms and gut.But they disappear without more.I have not noticed if it coincides with high glycemia, but I will observe it when I pass again.

Velia, to enjoy in Portugal.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 9:21 a.m.

Hello good......

Anuski how about your grandmother ????? .... hope it's nothing more than a substitute ...
Owash but see that they do not let you get bored ehhh .....;) Luckily you are an expert .....: Mrgreen:
Alea this year they have put the strain of the flu A, what I do not know is whether they will have done any vaccine that does not have it ...
Velia-Juan Luis have a great time in Portugal ... enjoy a lot !!!!!!!!!

Kisses and good weekend ...

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 11:20 a.m.

Hello,...
Finally Friday, that the 8pm arrive soon ... although tomorrow I return, so that I am going to stay at home sleeping, doing Maruja ... being able to come to work anything ... I hate working the Saturdays !!!
My stable grandmother, recovering ... because she is still a little dizzy at times.The Wednesday make the Sintron and see what they tell him, but we will go privately because the waiting list in the S.Social is 6 months ...:-/
I already signed up for the vaccine, on Thursday I go.
That you have a great time in Portugal guys, my husband never wants to take me ...:?
Owash, which wear ... Luckily you know how to take it, I would end up deranged.
Marcita I have read that there are some wipes that carry a kind of resin that hits the categories of the catheters very well, I will see if I take the phone and happen to you to try them, I think they are veneers but if they work you save you pain fromhead.Then I come back.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/24/2010 12:18 p.m.

... The phone is 902117362, they are called Skin Tac Wipe, I hope they work you recommend from the Animas Bombs brand, I read it in the other forum.I hope it serves you to those who take the catheters.And cost 50 wipes over € 10.
Paz sometimes with high blood glucose, I get in the face of any red ranch, and they leave alone, they do not bite, the angel I do not know if it will be the same or not.Have you tried to find aloe vera?
Good weekend !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/24/2010 12:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.