{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

That alonsooooooooooooo.
Finally a complete joy in Formula 1. Let's see if the streak continues.

Celia tomorrow starts classes.It will be a hard and complicated beginning, with the emptiness of your complicit teacher.Hopefully time softens everything.Otherwise, he is wanting to do things well.

Time is nice.The "invaders."Now there are September, which come in another much more pleasant and relaxed plan.I like people who come in September.Give ambientillo, but do not invade.

And nothing, to those who return to work, that it is mild, although I signed up to those worries.Not having work gives me a feeling of impotence.

Velia, I hope that the first day of the institute has been great.

Anyway, health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2010 7:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Bored without sports to take my mouth: D to wait for the basketball league to start, I had to be content with a little tennis (halfway through the rain).
A championship disaster, not so much because of the classification itself (a sixth is not bad) but because of a very weak image and a lost historical opportunity.

I carry several days with various meetings with people of varied fur: D ... you have to see how accessible some entities and politicians begin to be ... Elections?

And waiting for the definitive publication of my place in the Official Gazette ... You already want to meet the new hospital.

Hummm how far my hemo sub 6:-/

I encourage Velia, changes are always good experiences.

DiabetesForo
09/14/2010 3:03 p.m.

Nas, if the beginnings of school are hard ... in Madrid it is worse, because it is when you meet the traffic jams.
Sports ….Ummm, to watch on TV the best is a football game of Madrid, losing, of course.Basketball ... It makes me very nervous, it is as if I got into the game, I had a bad time ... with Biriukov this did not happen to me, it gave me transmission.Of formula 1, I especially like the start (what nerves, for Godspot!... Anyway, the latter is the best to see at home while the appetizer is made.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/15/2010 3:10 a.m.

Good night!!!
Thanks guys.My mood is still, trying to overcome it, cramming alpine tilas because I have insomnia and nervousness ...:-/
Angela is very happy at the Institute, today she has told her classmates at the time of tutoring that is diabetic and what the disease consists of.The center is aware and facilitates everything, but the mobile cannot have it, it has to leave it at the head of studies ... in short, for the moment it goes well, but today its glycemia have been madness.
Dana also very happy.He has finally focused and has already made friends with 2 or 3 companions who say he likes them .....
And I, missing it ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/15/2010 5:21 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Prado, every year the million -dollar question, but I lost my mobile and had it there: Oops :.When your birthday and when Pilar's?
Thank you!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/15/2010 5:25 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hahahaha Velia, quiet woman and cheer up, I imagine what you should miss Dana and I'm glad that Angela is happy ...... mine was Monday: Oops: And Pilar's is 18 .....take care of that mood ... huh ... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/15/2010 5:57 p.m.

Nosdias, what dream does ... we are almost in weekend, tomorrow is eve ...

Juan Luis
09/16/2010 3:13 a.m.

Prado, congratulations late.

The best of the Grand Prize, the attitude of the nanny ......... wing broken and crying to the home ..... and the championship squeezes.Of course, you have to be careful with dough, what a way of tightening in the first curves ... and that is supposed to be equipment orders, hehehehe.

Here the weather begins to cloud ............ to see if it rains in conditions.

Greetings to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/16/2010 3:55 a.m.

Good ...... already Thursday, how long me is doing this week uffffff .....: |

Thanks Nacho and yes, the World Cup has become very exciting: D .... Uff ... I don't think I do anything, he is a wood and Ferrari will not let the matter annoying, he will keep him at bay :)) :)) And well for Nadal, that is a great champion on and off the track .... yes sir ....: D

The time also spoils here, temperatures lower although today there is a horrible embarrassment at this time ...

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/16/2010 4:29 a.m.

Good morning!!!!

PRADO: Oops :: Oops :: Oops :: Oops :: Oops :.I have been running, hahahaha .... congratulations !!!!I call you in the way I have ahueco.

Ángela is with disgusting control .... today she has been with 300 hours without going down, at 12 I planted me in the insti to see what happens ... yesterday I did not go down from 250. I do not know if they are the nerves or what... I have uploaded basal and today I will change the EQU.Infusor and we'll see if I have to increase Bolus ...

Here, on the contrary, time is fixed, by Finnnnnnnn ..... it rains and have slightly lowered the temperatures ... until yesterday 38 gradures that are said soon and on top with embarrass .... could not even breathe ..See if this lasts us.

And little else.Let's see if we buy from Carrefur.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/16/2010 6:22 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations Prado!even if they are late.
Velia thank you very much for answering. I call you: D
Well, nothing sad, with rain and and all the gray sky ... Let's go a peanut, for me, that I like the sun and that I do not endure the rainy days ... but it is what there is.

I have been in Ploff for a few days, which, with the minimum, I get up well and at the moment I come, but well I take it ... as I can.
Obviously, things happen to me, but like everyone else, some bad and other worse, some good too, that I do not want to get too tragic, but scheme that we carry.
I see that it is something very general, because even if I do not write in the forum every day, more or less I try to read what I can and I see that we all have our problems and in general life ... that sometimes becomes exhausting.
I'm going to let you think I can tell anything very happy today.
Tomorrow will be another day.
Greetings river and thanks for being there.

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/16/2010 7:22 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.Forgive for my absences, but despite not working, I never find a hole:?.
I have read you on top and see what there are spectacular (congratulations nacho !!), nerves to have your daughter away (Velia, having a house in Madrid, your visits will be very frequent;)), emotions with races, etc..
Alea, I remain frozen with the teacher of Celia, it seems to me that you already told another time that a teacher died in class in front of all the students (is it so?).For Celia they must be terrible experiences.
Ah! I have seen Vicente's paintings on his website and are beautiful, I already told Alea that I do not understand how he does not have the renown of other painters like Eduardo Naranjo, who has nothing to envy.
I tell you about Juan, after coming from England, they invited a week to parties in a town in Cuenca, has come and the analytics has been done, and yesterday we had an appointment with the endocrine.Unfortunately, hemo has risen to 7.5 but the endocrine has told him that to have taken the summer he has taken, without basketball and with all the mismatches that he means being out of home and being a teenager, he is very good and hasGiven the congratulations: shock ::?.Anyway Juan says he is for the work of improving that hem ... hopefully it is like that!
Rafa this year has started the race he wanted and they have also chosen to do it with the A.R.A.(High academic performance), which implies that all classes in English are given :(, but he is delighted and has started with great desire. Hopefully continue like this.
Prado I have read your minivacations for Galicia, great !!and happy backward birthday !!!
Owash, let's see when you start, you can't be still :).
Mani a big kiss for your three boys.
Beky, although we have just seen each other, gives signs of life for the forum !!
A hug to all !!

DiabetesForo
09/16/2010 7:26 a.m.

Very good.

Velia, let's see if I call you, I see you something.

Carmentxu, I tell you the same, that we have to lift our mood, although sometimes things get uphill.

Mamidejuan, great news from Rafa.Give memories, that you know that I liked very well and it seems like a very healthy and very nice boy.Surely he takes his career as a champion.And Juan will put the batteries with their controls, I do not doubt it.

The Celia's professors, are hard experiences for her, especially (although the one who dies suddenly a teacher in class is very strong) the suicide of her favorite teacher, with which she had a great complicity.

Regarding the painting, one thing is the quality and another the market, you know.It is a complicated world, where logic succumbs many times to snobism.But it is what there is.

Nacho, I don't know what I enjoyed more, if with Alonso's victory or Hamilton's chasco.The childhood needs a few lessons of humility.Massa is a danger, because it is not a bad pilot, but it is not up to Alonso and it is also a resentful, and that engenders that they end up as Vettel and Webber, giving the cake.And I'm glad it is webber who is going ahead of Vettel, which points to children too.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
09/16/2010 8:06 a.m.

Nosdias, because yesterday in Cáceres Alonso would have razed ... mother of beautiful love the one that fell to us !!!!!

Juan Luis
09/17/2010 3:03 a.m.

Good day.......
How are the cacereños ????????????????I heard on the radio that yesterday you fell a good water thrombus, I hope you had no mishap ..... velia more animated ???????? ...
Carmetxu, pretty, the bad gusts pass ehhhh, you will see it ..... and try to think about how good you have it ... a kiss ..... and do not stop telling us, at least youIt will serve as relief .....;)
Mamidejuan, is the endo right, that hemo is not bad for Juan's age and after the good summer that has happened, the important thing is that he has enjoyed it and surely with the routine of the course and sport again has it againbelow 7 .....

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
09/17/2010 4:30 a.m.

Hello routeros, good morning, although here does fresh morning and rains ... and of course everything follows gray: mrgreen:
Prado pretty, thank you very much for the spirits and you also Alea.
But if someone wants to thank!Especially from the forum is to Velia.: D you know why pretty, the truth schez you transmitted a lot of peace and security, something I needed.
I hope I can one day convey the same thing, I know that you are also somewhat chungui.animo also for you.

For the rest today, it seems that I have another countenance, more optimistic ...
By the way, Owas, if you don't care about a day we chat in private, I would like to know some issues that you will surely and could advise me. And you know that I am glad that soon you will join your official's work.
Come!Well, many kisses to everyone and have a good weekend: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/17/2010 4:57 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Yes Prado, Tormentón piece that fell to us last night ... Fortunately we have not suffered damage, except the plants of the courtyards that have been elimochao: shock :.Many hail entered the garage, but they stayed in a recess of it with which it did not affect anything that there was.But the scare was very big, they were 15 minutes thunderous .... And well, the image of Cáceres when I went to take Angela to the insti was fearful, trunk trees, water rafts, hail mountains (12 hours later) .... in the end, thanks that we were at home, because many people have had a fatal.
My mood goes there ...
Well, they were not Angela's nerves for the insti, it was the fighter catheter that should have been moved.Yesterday at noon I changed it, after a day and a half of heights, and glycemias again in its line ...
Mommy, I'm glad to know about you ..... I congratulate you for the hemo, yes, after a summer driving alone, out of home, controlling everything, a hem like that is a piece of hemo ... it isIt is true that he has them very low, and that if you get back from there, ole, but that is very good ... come on, what I always tell you, I, I sign;)
Carmentxu, we are here to take a hand, the one who has least his things, you know.And that's what it is about.I'm glad you are more lively.Trust that you will improve, you'll see.And yes, Owash is the expert in bureaucracy ... I'm going to look for what I told you and send you, and for the sensitivity factor I told you was correct .... 1800 divided by the total number of insu unitsdaily, it would give us the amount of blood glucose that each insulin unit lowers you ...

Well, I'm going to see if I clean the courtyards that how little I have na.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/17/2010 5:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holasss

Carmentxu, my mail is <!private, what you prefer ... Let's see if I can help you.I overvalue me ... I am not an expert in anything, what happens is that I get into scrubbing continuously: mrgreen:
In addition, it is better to know who knows that knowing many things ... or something like that was the saying :))

Welcome Mamidejuan ... I don't know how to have more envy of your child's holidays or you: D

Velia and Juanluis did not exist should invent them ...;)

DiabetesForo
09/17/2010 7:58 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!

Owash,: d
Prado, how about the evening?I imagine that you will have been very great.A kiss.
Alea, how is Celia going?Is more animated?
Carmentxu, how are those changes?Cheer up!
Becky, man, how are the kids and their beginning of the course?
Mommy, what a Rafa's career, you'll see how good it is.
We of Sundays, let's see if we hang pictures, that we have not yet put them and we have the Petao room for a couple of week that we take them out of the storage room: shock :: oops :.
Dana has come this weekend, she is very happy and very dirty.Excellent!.Because, I will not marry, how difficult are the beginnings of the course in this house:-/.
We have just learned that Labordeta has died: ((: ((.

Well routes, we are going to put ourselves to the mess.Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/19/2010 6:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

The first time I saw him sing, at the end of the 70s, it was in a bass of a building next to Puturru de Fua and someone else who I do not remember, and it was about raising money for some fired from a supermarket.They already said that it was defined….ignorant.

Now he will go up there with his admired Brazsens, Agur.

Juan Luis
09/19/2010 6:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.