{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Anuski Why doesn't he want to take you to Portugal ??????????? ...I loved it, you eat very well, they are very pleasant ... Anyway ... that I was wanting to learn more and the next Lisbon that I think is very beautiful ... ... so you get convincing your husband...he he...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 12:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, he says he doesn't call anything ... Have you liked it too?I have seen photos and everyone that has gone is delighted ... The Lisbon area, Cascais, Sintra, Estoril ... and down is very cool, ... Someday it will take me ... I say: Mrgreen: ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/24/2010 2:05 p.m.

I know the area, that of Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais, Estoril ..., and I can tell you that it is not only wonder and a beautiful, but that people are lovely, gentle, educated, extremely clean (very ofthank in restaurants, bars and others) and friendly.

Every time I can, I repeat travel to Portugal, because in a few places I feel so comfortable.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 2:11 p.m.

Well, that you know that I am World Recman, in the next edition of the Guiness Book of the Records it will be published that I have been the person that most doctors (nine, yes, 9) has seen in 8 hours in the same hospital (and in healthSpanish, hence merit).

In a great hospital, which serves a population of almost 400,000 people, they do not have a single surgeon or doctor capable of putting a direct PEGh to the stomach for an incision in the gut (there are less than 15 minutes without anesthesiaimprint, only local) ... that does complain because they have to push a stretcher inside the consultation they do want ... anyway.
Well that, the medical partchís: now I fall into the digestive surgery box, story 2 (hours) and reach the emergency surgery box, story 3 (hours) and radiodiagnosis, story 2 (hours) and fall in rays, story1 (time) and fall in emergency doors to climb to the TNA ambulance to get home.

Anyway, in the end nasogastric probe (via nose) and back to the residence and until next week we will return (already appointment) to put the PEG.
An absolute disaster ... I have not been able to put the complaints.

I also want to go to Lisbon ... well, in reality the whole north and west of the peninsula is unknown to me:-/

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 4:36 p.m.

If when I say you don't get bored ...

I believe that if they would pay those who cause the delays of the amount of lost hours, both in useless consultations (9 in this case) and in useless treatments (nasogastric probe while "expects" to put what they could and should have put fromThe first moment), things would go much faster.
And the worst part is that the patient and his family do not count.It doesn't matter what they say.

Owash, despite tiredness, that I understand, put the complaint, or will never change things.

Health and encouragement, that we are waiting for you in the north, by when you want.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 5:17 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
I read that you talk about Portugal, I was last year at the Algarve, I went to Tavira one day, we were in Huelva, and I loved what I saw, the week of October 11 to 17 we go to the Algarve to see the area, and we haveintended to climb Lisbon one day, they have told me that it is beautiful, that people are very pleasant
Greetings,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/25/2010 5:25 a.m.

Hello Saturday?I don't know on the day I live from Wednesday every day they are the same :)) Something freshness but at least the sun looks: D
Owash, it seems that at least you take it with humor.Yes, 9 doctors in 8 hours is a recod, knowing that it can spend months to see you one.If not, they tell Anusky's grandmother, and that surely they put it in "preferential" that for what I know is the most urgent thing they can put: ??.
I don't know anything about Portugal, removing the lady who worked at home, (very good woman).The truth is that it is something pending.
Greetings.Good day.

DiabetesForo
09/25/2010 5:41 a.m.

... if on Saturday we are peace ... :))
I only agree on Portugal, they took us on a hiking at school, and we didn't see much more ... so we will have to visit a visit sooner than later ...
Owash, what you accounts seems incredible ... the ball is passed, and the patient to give him ... my grandmother's thing, of course, was preferred ... less bad ...
I have little left to leave, I will help my mother with the roasted peppers, that the poor today touched her, my grandmother is not there to help her today, my hna is on vacation, I will go see if she still hassomething to do.
Good weekend to all !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/25/2010 7:29 a.m.

Very good,
Great Alonso, yes sir ...
I am very messy lately, they don't give me the hours.
Anuski, how does your grandmother follow?Marine fabric with waiting lists, or enter by emergencies or you have to go to a private doctor ... Thank you for the wipes.I will wait for Lena to try them and tell and we'll see.
Owash, go odyssey that pass you and you have humor to tell ... ah!We also wait for you when you want, and with a good plate of Iberian ham on the table.:))
Alea, the allergy of Celia reminds me of what a friend's daughter had, who appeared only at night as elongated ranches, with a lot of itching and disappeared in the morning.It turned out to be a reaction to a vaccine that they put ...
Velia, I hope you enjoyed your weekend in Lusas lands.Nice country and beautiful people.I know from the south, the Algarve with precious beaches to the center, Lisbon, Estoril ... and in the small towns of the Alentejo, the countrymen invite you to eat in their homes and eat, that if not, they do not let you go;)
Paz, recovered from the hangover?
Well, we were on Friday at Endo.The hemo well, 7'2 and controls and others all good, the enchanted endo and with Medtronic, without solution.Our problem is that we have touched the "lottery" of the defective lot, some boxes (complete) go well and others do not stick with Supergen, so discarded the change to the obliques, the theme is to call and ask for change of the boxesEvery time two catheters fall.It seems that in the US it does not understand otherwise and mine catheters, because it is not expected that the timers in Spain are very expensive for our health ...:-/
Well, I leave you, we are going to prepare to start the week.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/26/2010 2:02 p.m.

Very great Alonso, Marcita, yes sir.What a career, what power, what cleaning.Alonso's victory and Hamilton again to Patatal :)) What else can you ask for?

We don't know the allergy of Celia.Last night again.And no vaccine has been put or has taken anything out of the ordinary.File X at the moment.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/26/2010 2:47 p.m.

Good morning ....... how coldooooo .... brrrrr ...

Yes, great, Grandisimo Alonso, how I enjoyed the race yesterday, what emotion: D: D and the World Cup al Vivo .... Finally this becomes exciting hehe .....
Marcita Great Hemo ....: D And if you do not have problems with the catheters, all the bad ones have touched you: |......
Velia how about the weekend ???????

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
09/27/2010 4:30 a.m.

Good Diassss!
A FINE OF MOVIDITO WEEK WITH BAPTIZE AND ALL OF MY SOBRINOS, they are twins, monísimo and are to eat them.
We had a phenomenal, the bad scheme shot me a little glycemia after eating, but of course we do not stop, we start at 2 in the afternoon and we end at 9 p.m. :)) So the post was to waitThus, good jokes apart, corrected and immediately normalized, then I was good and I didn't even have a mijita.
The poor son of my son fell asleep at about 9 at night and until Sunday at 9:30 the Angelico woke up, nothing more than to drink a shake.
I could not have almost dinner, the truth was not for less.
On Sunday I was quieter, although I was cleaning and placing the autumn clothes -while and keeping the summer: mrgreen: look that fucks me that between autumn, I do not cool anything ... Ainssss
Well, changing the subject, tomorrow I have analytics, but of the company, so even for the hemo there is a month to see if I get it down ... I'm slow but safe :))

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/27/2010 5:31 a.m.

Very good.

Today it has played Chungo.Last night Celia took cold.Today I didn't want to go to class because it wasn't well, but I had no fever, so I sent her to go.He was 260 when he got up (for the cold, I thought).
At 10.30 he calls me from the institute, to look for it, which has been dizzy.Total, a beautiful HI and 2.7 of ketones: shock :.Let's see, the bolus was placed.There are no bubbles.The battery, well, the reservoir, well.The catheter has not come out ...: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: What noses happens?:?
Well, that my daughter is very original and something original has to happen to her.That the part that connects the catheter with the cannula (that is, the round thing that turns to connect) was defective and did not connect well: x

I told her that the catheter had to be changed, but she said that first wanted to try to change only the defective part, and not the puncture (which was set on yesterday) and, Bingo, worked;)

The case is to go crazy.Now it seems that it is going well.

It is clear that we are one of those that, if they enter a haystack, nail the needle, fixed: twisted:

I count it in case it is for someone.I want to write a manual about everything that can happen to a diabetic: Oops:

Health

DiabetesForo
09/27/2010 2:21 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
I don't know where to start, amaavé, Portugal, fascinates me.I suppose that by proximity it is apaís that I have visited since childhood and I love it.Gastronomy or tell you, friendly people.Lion's are close, so Anuski changes tactics, next time your husband is surprised: d.
The super entertaining weekend in every way, peace, better I do not give you details, hahahaha;).The hotel and the environment could not have a better environment.Poentied we were.From the food we do not even talk, Godss, what happened ... yes, how could it be otherwise, as soon as he lands in Cáceres, Ángela walked with the pain of tooth, and it has already been the end since then ...:-/.It has not been going to class for 2 days, the chips are going through, and this afternoon the endodontics begin (to remove the pain).
Jolín with the Recman: Shock:, by the way, to this part of the west you already know that you are invited.
Alea, to see if I call you and tell me that it is not clear to me what happened to you ... Anyway, good entertainment, yes.
Carmentxu, is that meals are very difficult to control, anyway that is the process, measure more and run as soon as possible.
Marcita, very good Hemo.congratulations.Let's see if finally the boxes you have are from the good catheters.Luck!!!.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/28/2010 4:15 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
Marcita, congratulations on Noe's hemo.
Alea, os Junta Owash and you, tell your life, what can get out of there !!! :)).Now seriously, improvement for Celia and rest for you.
Velia, I hope the trip would serve you to relocate and be able to leave the tilas.By the way, Tila Alpina?Does it ask for this?Because I'm going to see if one of the mid -afternoon coffees changed it to La Tila ... I guess it won't do badly ... For Angela also improvement.Notes if they have dental problems, glycemia uploads?It is that in the six years that Angel is going to do that we have not suffered yet ... and that we take a long time.;)
I'm going to buy before they start cutting the streets for confinement: x.

DiabetesForo
09/28/2010 5:47 a.m.

Good morning,
And cool in the morning, but hot at noon, so we are already with the snacks ...
Alea, daughter, do not deprive yourself of anything.If you write the book it will be at least as Petete's :)), let me know the first ... something similar happened to us also happened in summer, it was after disconnecting it for the bathroom, there was no way that that fit anotherOnce, no matter how much we were trying, in the end, in the end, we had to change it.We also told this to Medtronic's on Friday and he told us again, that we had to inform them and complain about anything that was not fine.In the end...
Velia, I'm glad you had a good time, yes beautiful land that of the neighbors.I hope that Angela is solucing the theme of the tooth ...
Paz How many coffees do you take up to date?What are you going to throw my leg ... :))
And tomorrow strike, I think I will stay at home ...
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
09/28/2010 6:44 a.m.

Let's see if Juanlu has time and makes a better chronicle than me, I walk "Jarapo Sacao", and on top of without resting, the cervical hurt me ... more?

Angela is somewhat quieter from her tooth, but it will atibor de pills.PoorOf course...

Well, I'm going to finish the food that I want to sleep a little nap before the dentist.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/28/2010 8:18 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

A small chronicle of an English breakfast ... in Portugal.The hotel was a kind of palace (Casal Santa Virginia) that gave a cliff, come on, that gave even fear.In fact, in the surroundings, and also giving the cliff, several very old and very demolished houses favored a certain Hitchcockniano atmosphere.But let's go to the point.The receptionist had repeated us several times, "Breakfast from 9 to 11".In addition, we had read not very good criticism of breakfast, something like there was little variety.So at nineteen there we were.We enter, I see a dish with diverse biscuits, ummm, good looks, but scarce for all customers, it is not my problem, also varied fruit, enough for us.I take a variety of biscuits, small pieces, then I would go for the fruit;We sit down, Montse asks for bread, they bring it;We start, with my cagochitos, Montse with bread and butter (leaving aside the jams).In what appears in charge with a couple of huge vessels of natural orange juice, well, then with a plate of cold cuts, go, we continue eating ... Then the woman plants us on the table, which was definitely small, a dish with fourCrepes ... If ma'am, this is a good breakfast ... Ah, yes, I had enough insulin, so once the biscuits ended, I tied the crepes while Montse did the same with the fans.While all this happened another couple had appeared and sat next to us, they had also put us to set one of Mozart's symphonies, and of course, if we came up we looked up in cliff and the sea ... perfect, almost, almost,Because we see that the neighbors ... Tachan !!!It has a dish with fried eggs !!!!!And us?No, it had been forgotten, the woman was already apologizing and telling us that they left right away ...No, we did not eat them, we told him that it was not necessary, that if we were hungry we would already say it….And while Mozart was still sounding mixed with the noise of the waves, and insulin, drop by drop, entering without stopping.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/28/2010 8:53 a.m.

Good ..... uffff .... What a crazy day.... I haven't even been able to have coffee with Anuski this morning that called me: ((: (: ((.....

hahaha Juan Luis you have reminded me of the breakfast they gave us at the Santiago hotel when we finished the road, in principle it was a coffee with milk, juice and toasted town bread with jam, butter, oil .... Then they put us aPlato with cheese from the country, several types of Galician cheeses and then half a cake of Santiago and I still wantedA little hotel in the historic center of Santiago, next to the cathedral, old and with a beautiful garden, a place that we loved.

Alea goes a rare thing that happened to you, the truth is that in my 5 years and peak as a bomber I have not had any setback, I touch wood, because I see that I have been very lucky .....: Mrgreen:

Good, I'm still with mine ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/28/2010 1:02 p.m.

Prado, Quiet ... on Friday again but sooner, let's see if I can let you know.
Let's see what panorama there is tomorrow ... I will come in the afternoon if there are no strange things ...
That envies with the weekend in Portugal guys ...: d the breakfasts I in the buffets ... I lose myself: oops :, And my husband doesn't even tell you ... :))
Alea ... that has not happened to me either, and if what happened to Marcita, that after bath there was no one who connected it again ...:-/
I'm going to Casita, Biennnnn!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/28/2010 3:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.