{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello, very good morning.
First of all forgiveness for not giving signs of life for so long: Oops:
It has been a retirement that I needed, I have spent a few months with a lot of anxiety that made me even pass through the hospital.Already better.Reducing medication.At this time they even tested me because I was a huge bulge in my chest.All good uffff.
Angel quite well.Although spring and summer with pollen allergy and several.They have also taken food allergy to wheat, rice, pear, apple, banana, tomato ... I don't know if I leave any.It is on a scale of 1 to 5 the first and they have told me that while I have no symptoms to continue taking them and within a year again the analytics.In the skin for pollen allergy has had ranches up to 15 cm a barbarity :?:?: Shock :.Luckily the glycemia have been quite well, although the local parties begin now and we will see if everything does not go to the Garete because just after we have analytics.
I have not read much ....: oops: I hope and promise to make myself up to date.
A good Monday for everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/20/2010 4:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good day.....

Peace how long without reading you !!!!I'm glad you're better and don't stop writing to us .....: D
Velia, the evening very well;) .... And just when we got home they were saying on the radio that Labordeta had just died: ((, expected is less painful, I loved listening to him in the gathering he had on the programof Gemma Nierga ..... and from time to time they replenish on some TV the program "A country in the backpack" that I love ..... in short ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/20/2010 4:27 a.m.

Good morning, routeros !!!!
Paz, Rebienvenida ... Don't see the times I asked for you ... Enjoy the holidays, surely the endo will go great.You are already telling us ... ehhhh, and don't disappear so much: D
Prado, could not be otherwise, had to leave great ... with respect to Labordeta, although we knew of his illness, Juanlu did not stop telling me must be in the last, they do nothing but give him recognition ... we haveOne of the seasons of a country in the backpack, once we get some DVD ...
Owash, I also have to make you a consultation, I will send you an email.Let's see what can you tell me.
Alea, you are missing ...

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/20/2010 4:33 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, Paz-Angel, Rebienvenida !!!!!!!!
Oh yes, I'm triston with Labordeta.A friend of him (Joaquin Carbonell) told him that cancer was not going to kill him, that he was going to kill the tributes, and yes, they were too many this summer ... He had affection for this man, they called him "grandfather"... Since he was 39, when he recorded his first album.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/20/2010 4:48 a.m.

Good morning to the route.

Another that feels the death of Labordeta.

Paz, I'm glad you were encouraged to enter, although I already knew about you on the phone, but it is a sign that you are better and that makes me happy.

Celia also has an allergy, although we still don't know what it can be.He is elongated ranches, as if they were inflamed scratches, last a few minutes and disappear.

Anyway, that I will enter more slowly, that I have to make the food and it's too late.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/20/2010 9:01 a.m.

Hello, I am shotgun as usual but I have seen peace after so long that I wanted to greet to greet.I am very happy to see you here and that this streak has already been overcome a little, I hope everything goes very well.

Next week we have endo, we will see how the glyc after the whole summer without a sensor :?

Kisses for all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/20/2010 2:19 p.m.

Good morning route!

We are managing with the allergies ... what a jartita I of diseases !!!Of course I am to be treated, I have taken an animosity to everything that has a white coat:-/:-/

Mani, I'm glad to read you.You'll see how the endo is going well.Do not stop counting it.

Carmentxu, how are you going?

It seems that something more intoned.I continue with my infusions, alpine tilas and Valerianas, and I have reduced the consumption of coffee to 1: shock: ... Let's see if we continue like this and take strength.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/21/2010 4:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
Thank you very much to everyone.I am delighted to return home: d.
Velia, what happens, also with anxiety?I don't even think about letting you pass.Coffee not one, take decaffeinated machine I don't even notice the difference :)).
Alea, when you know why you tell him from that allergy because my mother describes something similar, I have not seen it because he says he disappears in a short time, but describes it as scratches especially in his arms and gives him the feeling ofThat they will "open the meats": shock: she has several food allergies and for the moment they have failed to tell her.
Mani, good luck, surely everything is going very well.
I'm going to take another coffee .... decaffeinated and machine that come out of a kidney, but we are going to do it.
Good morning and if I can then happen to me.

DiabetesForo
09/21/2010 4:51 a.m.

Paz Rebienvenida ...

The allergies is the little we have not had in my family ... now you give me envy :))

Mani, I see that work well ... I'm glad

I'm going to see if I plan a little: shock:

DiabetesForo
09/21/2010 5 a.m.

Good morning......

Ufffff .... for the moment of allergies nothing, well yes, to work :)) :)) :)) :)) And some people who can't hear hehehe ... but I play wood, because there are more and more allergic andIt is not uncommon because we live surrounded by well -insane products ...

Velia is glad that you are better, I also have some mania to doctors and that I frequent them little at the moment: shock: .....

Owash, iron ???????uff .... it is what I hate the most ..... and I already try to iron the minimum, minimum ... what is seen ...: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Marcita Where do you get ????????and anuski ??????? .....

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/21/2010 5:39 a.m.

I walk here, Prado, another missing one that returns .......
We have not had a very good summer end, between trips, doctors, wedding, fears, deserting catheters ... and this Friday, endo and meeting with Medtronic.
As soon as I had time reading, but I am very happy to see peace here again, a kiss and a lot of encouragement.
Velia, I hope that the hailstorm of the other day did not affect you much, so I have seen he did many damage.Yesterday we had Tormentón here, 25 liters fell in a while.
Owash, then see if I send you private my clothes and plates it when you finish with yours, :)) :)) :))
I continue a little pohant and without many spirits, this has not been a good summer, less bad than the glycemia of Noe (except for when the catheters fall, yesterday in the school it was the last time) they go great, to see theFriday we bring.
Well, I'm going to catch up.
Kisses and good day to all.

DiabetesForo
09/21/2010 5:59 a.m.

Hello routeros, good
You see that yesterday I did not answer anyone, Sorry, but thank you very much again, that I know that you are always there and I am pleased a lot: D
I go much better, but slowly, I have made some changes ... to see how and as for the sensitivity factor, I looked at it on the Internet later and yes, it was as you say, Velia, but I remember that it was a constant that was a constant that was a constantThey gave me without knowing where the calculation came from.
I also found the ratios and others.
Owash I will write you ... God through :))

Greetings to all

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/21/2010 8:36 a.m.

Good, I am here with my afternoon schedule :?How little I like it ... I have not read everything, it hadn't been through the forum for days.
Paz, Rebienvenida, I'm glad you go better: d.
Prado, have you become accustomed to winter schedule?On Monday I have to go for the consumables of the bomb, and I will see the change they have made.
I see that Angela, Dana and Celia have started the classes good.
Juan's hemo great ... You can't complain.
Velia, are you a donkey?Many encouragement !!!;)
Mani, how are you?I haven't read you for a long time.A besin to your chocolates and you.
And Beky the same, where are you?
We are with the period of adaptation to school, Iciar is going well, happy, but for now it says nothing in class ... to see if it is letting go gradually.
Greetings to all who I have not named ... Let's see if I spend more time.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/21/2010 2:40 p.m.

I forgot about Marcita, have you been on vacation, right?In your town, why do you say not very well?Those encouragement, that we are all a bit delicious.
Carmentxu, you walk with dose changes ... I hope better.
Now if I'm leaving, a kiss.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/21/2010 2:43 p.m.

Good morning route.
Peace.I TB.I take the machine decaffeinated, a Nespresso specifically, and Agggg, where a good coffee is put on:-/
Carmentxu, little by little, you'll see how you are improving.
Owash, I like meadow, I hate the death to death: oops :.
Prado, I'm going to call you again "Uto" clone, hahahaha.
Marcita, fortunately caught us at home and except the tomatoes that was at full performance, and some plants, snif, we did not have to regret more damage.But yes, in a neighborhood next door the damage has been large ... I am glad to see you here and that the school has started so well.
Anuski, you were missing.I suppose that also with the beginning of the course ... Ah, and the periods of adaptation those that have been invented now ... as if the working parents did not have enough problems to combine the school, the curro ... in short, of mine.What you say that it does not speak does not seem abnormal, it is a new environment and many children cost a lot, the important thing is that it is happy ... encouragement.
I am better.The other day a friend told me that her mother said: "The body must be given the opposite of what he asks", and that I am doing, for now it works.

Rutherillos, kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2010 4:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

hahahaha velia, if that does not change hahahaha, I believe that in another life we ​​were twin sisters :)) :)) :))
I am glad that the spirits are recomposing, is that the beginning of autumn affects us all, the shortest days, return to the routine after the summer .... in short ..... :(

I have a mess ......:-/ ..... you have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 4:44 a.m.

Very good,
We are hot again in these parts ...
Anuski, how many weeks do you have as a period of adaptation?It is normal for the little to feel cortadilla, when it takes ground there will be no one to stop it.The fact that this has not been a good summer for me is because, in addition to the fact that it has happened to me in a sigh, I have walked a lot of doctors with my ailments, the theme of the catheters has undermined my morality and we have also hadsome other "marital disagreement", which improved with vacations ... :(
Anyway, let's see how we continue.
Velia, I will also follow the advice of your friend's mother ...;)
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 4:55 a.m.

BUENAAAASSS,
pssss, it seems that I am better, although very slowly for my liking, that I am a "cagaprisas" ...: mrgreen:
Thanks for the spirits!
Anuski, I am adjusting everything, the basal bowling, my life, je, je, jeeee this will cost me more to balance :))

Joerrr, I just learned from the press and for you who has died J. Antonio Labordeta :(, the truth I remember his TV program and some songs protest. From the world of politics I did not follow him, because politics gives meA disgust and more and more: mrgreen:
Well, may you rest in peace ...
The truth is a week of funerals movidita ... a brother of my boss, a co -worker, the husband of another co -worker ... XD !!!:?
Well let's see if for the streak and I can tell you something animated
Kisses

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/22/2010 6:11 a.m.

Good afternoon ... To say something, the time is cloudy and fresher, to see if the rain endures ... and we can continue giving us walks to school.
Carmentxu, good luck ... and have everything controlled very soon.How about the little girl?
Marcita, this summer has also passed and I have not learned, and I share the marital disagreements, as you call them ... :)) in what I cannot help you is with the catheters, it has not happened to meNever, it's more before I couldn't take them out without help because it hurt me ... I understand that overwhelms a lot ... Let's see if the good ones are already touched.
Here the adaptation period lasts a lot, today is the first day that go 2 hours, from day 10 they were only one hour, the first days in 2 shifts and then all together.And next week, already from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The fact that I do not speak now, I know it is normal, it is not the only one ... but it gives me that it will not be easy to let go, and I hope to be wrong :(, at least in the school is happy.
Paz and Velia, I have also gone to the descents ... I had no choice, from time to time I drink some coffee ... but homemade.
Today I went for strips, and asked for the vaccine, but in my center they still did not know when the vaccination period began, next week I will ask again.
I already say goodbye, that you have a good afternoon, I still have 2 hours left.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/22/2010 1:10 p.m.

I now end up ironing all the clothes you have sent me privately: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:
At one point I send it to you :))

The decaffeinates of the Nespresso are inbeibible ... until you take the 5th or 7th and start to take some taste:-/
It will be that I am weird

Type to liking my mother's drug again: Evil:, the neurologist prescribes 1 medicine for myoclonias and the medication warehouse of the Department does not have it (the residence serves the medications from a warehouse, notfrom a normal pharmacy).I hope that with 1 called the issue it will be solved ... for the moment I am already searching where the rights laws of the patients and other zarandajas had ... that filling leaves of complaints and claims already have a doctorate.: |

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 1:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.