{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning.
Ufff ... do not speak to me of buffets ... I am the one that I eat even the beicon, I put in my snack: oops: so I return loaded with kilos of more ...
Velia, how does Angela follow?
Prado, patience.The rest time will come ... Today, it is a luxury to be able to say that you are up to work: D
Talking about work I am going to do something that I do not even have the bed and look at the time that is: Oops:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2010 4:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good,
Well, in the end, Noe has gone to school, no strike teacher, so normal day.Now I have to go to the doctor for recipes, let's see if he is not a strike ... and make an appointment for the flu vaccine for noe ... :(
Juan Luis's breakfast reminded me of those of the hostel
Beky, where are you, woman?
Owash, how does your mother follow?
Well nothing, you have a good day.

DiabetesForo
09/29/2010 5:10 a.m.

Good morning route !!!! J.

Today more rested.Finally, we have slept better.Yesterday they did the primary was part of the endodontics of Angela, 1 hour and a half with the mouth open the creature ... I do not know if it is for diabetes or because it is hard, but this girl is super strong ... Poorceilla !!!The good thing is that although he was sore, when he could swallow he gave him an ibuprofen and has not bothered him more ... well !!!

Paz, somewhat higher glycemia, I suppose that for tension, because there was no infection.Also a meal breakup, because he was not hungry, in short, not very disastrous.How lucky that Angel has not suffered from the mouth, because it is a cross.

Let's see about the catheter, that has ever happened to us but by unscrewing it and cools again ... the last to Juan Luis on the beach, and in the end after almost half an hour, Dana also solved it (Imissing patience).The samples are turned and then the donut does not fit, and what you have to try is to return the "notches" to its original site (it is not so easy, you do not believe)
to
Well, I'm going to do the tasks that I don't have on strike ... We've already taken the morning walk, qu'e enjoy, now as' Angela enters early at 8 and something we are walking.

Kisses and Good D'Aia

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/29/2010 5:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Forgive the offenses, I write in a netbook and it is desperate 8)

What I was going to, the might, the donuts, hahahaha, not extra; to call me pedant ... :))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/29/2010 5:23 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello route, here neither strike nor na, at least in my work it has not been noticed, but you get into the press and say that the strike is being very successful :?No idea, to see if there is more data at the end of the day ... Total for what will serve us some-hasting

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/29/2010 8:37 a.m.

Hummm buffessssssss :)) :))

The only thing that I have noticed of the strike has been in the taxis: shock ::/ and in public transport, the rest of stores and works nothing ... of which I am glad.

Tomorrow meetings day and on Friday excursion to the hospital, again ... target Peg ... Incredibly my mother likes to go in the ambulance, :)) is to lower it and start protesting
Anyway, we'll see that we are.

DiabetesForo
09/29/2010 4:22 p.m.

Good morning route !!!

We have already returned from the walk.First of the hour ago, but as the day progresses we stay with an ideal temperature ...

Last night we did fried donuts, as my mother did when we were little and as the mother of a friend of ours ... Angela loves the kitchen and you do not see how she enjoyed ... the result, mmmm, as I would tell you, magnificent taste, but with a quite different texture from the desired one: o ... we will continue trying, because where the homemade is put on, and in this case the flour was all of the field, which is removed industrial.

It seems that the strike was not very successful, right?

Prado, have you already sent the data?Juanlu now has a lot of work, but we will have to do it soon ...

Alea, how about Celia?Is still motivated with your classes?I have to take a commission, by the time your children go, we will talk to me on the phone, but in case I get confused, to see if you can look for me good cider, 1/2 dozen bottles.It is to give it to Rosi, the girl who helps us at home, that the other day I learned that she loves (she was born and raised in Asturias, and for quite dramatic reasons she had to leave there, and it seems that she longs for certain things.

Owash, let's see if your mother's thing goes well.Luck!

Well routerillos, I read the rest of the threads and I started.

Kisses and Buendía.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/30/2010 5:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, Lucky Owash with your mother ...

I have been very disenchanted with the unions for many years ... well, with the unions not, with the members of the unions.In addition, I am one of those who think that the "success" of a strike depends only on the number of pickets, and not on the reason for the strike.
Anyway, we are already on Friday's eve ... well !!!!!Ah, magnificent donuts !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/30/2010 7:22 a.m.

Good morning routes!
First of all Owash, I want everything to go well with your mother and not make her suffer from women.
Velia, go send me some of those Rosquellitas, :)) I loved those that my mother and my aunts did.They continue to like me, what happens has become vague and no longer do donuts.
Well ... I wanted to tell you a little thing, but it will be for tomorrow that they come to look for me to eat.
See you tomorrow, I already tell you ...

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/30/2010 8:48 a.m.

Very good.
I spend a minutin, that as soon as Celia returns to get Drake we go to Oviedo to buy some clothes, which is scarce.

I, as the unemployed we cannot strike ...: Shock: Today I have gone to the INEM, because there was an offer of jobs that I loved.But they asked me if it was or had been drug addict, or alcoholoca, or if I had been in jail, or if my husband hit me, or if I was a gypsy, and since I did not square in any of those groups, there is nothing to do.I told him that, except the gypsy, everything could be fixed, although the fastest would be to return home and tell Vicente to put a purple eye and denounce him, to see if so ....: Twisted:
The girl replied that, man, it would be very sad to do that to get a job.I replied that the saddest was that they only offered work to those who do that.

I am fed up.

Velia, without problems.Jaime comes tomorrow, a doctor visit.Let's see if I pass and buy it to take it.

Ah, the donuts come out of film.I pass the recipe when you want.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/30/2010 11:23 a.m.

Ufff, how early I'm here.
Owash, you will tell us your private excursion.
Velia, did you already be up to all the donuts?.The family of my sister -in -law, which are Almaraz, for weddings and other celebrations are always involved in those Fragaos.They make some flowers that can give you something: D
Alea, if it is a shame, the next time you want to work, the interview is dressed in Pilingi, drunk and with a porrito in the mouth :)) and they will not put any excuse.
Here I found out about the strike by TV and the radio;).The truth is that in a town like this was not seen as usual than usual.
Marcita, coffees like 5 or 6. There are days than some more: oops:, but decaffeinated because if I would not climb on the walls.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 3:43 a.m.

Good morning,
I also sign up for donuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Save some ....
Owash, how about the new hospital adventure?
Of course, Alea, where we are going to arrive in this country, unemployed people, prepared, empowered for their work and without options if you are not of any "minority", although the same happens in schools, there are always places reserved for immigrants, gypsies,children of divorced ... while other children stay out ...
Paz, I do not arrive so many cafes, three at most, in the morning "caffeinados" and in the afternoon "decaffeinados" ... :))
In times of crisis people run.Now the "business" of the fulfillment is taken.Let's see, the mother chooses the gift in question, see the price and calculate how many children you have to invite to give each one 6 euros to cover the amount of the gift.To this compliance in question are invited all the children of the class, 25, and so the mother of the honoree (which by the way, turned the years in July) can renew the closet, with shoes included ...:-//
And little else, this weekend to the town, you will see my sister also after her return from Riviera Maya.
Kisses and good Friday.

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 5:04 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
I have been out again (this time in Seville), but now that I am here I have read you and I have tried several times to write, but there was always something that interrupted me !!:?.
The first thing is to tell Peace that I have given me a lot, to see if they pass.Juan when I was little I had many skin problems due to allergies but over time it disappeared.
Owash, your adventures and misadventures in hospitals are tremendous, I always wonder what happens to the elderly who do not have someone next to it with resources to solve or try to solve problems.
Velia, I have read your weekend in Portugal, wonderful place you describe !!, and Prado's too !!!How does Angela go with her mouth? The truth is that she is a very strong girl.
Alea, is terrible about work, maybe we are making mistakes with our children and instead of encouraging them to study and that they prepare well we should advise them to engage the drug directly: Evil :, It seems to be the fastest way to findA job ...
I will go slower to see if I read the rest of the forum, which now what I wanted was to greet you.
A hug

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 6:42 a.m.

Hello again.
Mommy, thank you very much, I am also happy to read you, although when you tell how well Juan enters me, I get a depression: D (joke) I'm glad that Juan is so well, I read that he spent part of the summer outside andthat was triumphant.Congratulations.Angel The skin problems began this spring: Evil: I had never had those strong reactions ... and the fact is that I don't know what milk passes but yesterday began to sneeze and I already asked me for the pill, now it touches theWinter allergy :?:?:.
Marcita, what a coincidence, but yesterday I went through the agency to start preparing the old night trip and I was looking at Riviera Maya, mother of beautiful love, almost 6,000 Eurillos of nothing: twisted: (more what you spend there) andThat we are only 3. I am also interested in the south of Tenerife, although we already know it, this does not come out for more than 4,000: Evil :.Shame gives me in a time of crisis.I admit suggestions to which you have been in those parts.Marcita asks your sister how it is worth it ... and at the hotel they have been well.

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 7:19 a.m.

Paz, I will ask my sister what is the name of the complex in which they were, but she has been delighted, a lot of luxury, much descendant, scheduled activities, underwater, good food ... The time something stormy have had, but she has come crazyhappy.I will tell you what the hotel is called.
Mommy, delighted to read you again, that you travel more than Willi Fog :)) :))

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 8:07 a.m.

Holasss

Well, I used to have gone to the south of Tenerife :) ... it turns out that the colon is filed in front of the stomach injection zone and the surgeons have not been able to do anything with my mother:?:-/ :(: |
So keep with the nasogastric: ((at least another 2 weeks ... a disaster.

Mamide Juan welcome to the mundane noise of the forum :)) ... It is incredible the fear that doctors have to treat people with Alzheimer's, authentic dread, they don't even know how to move them.: Shock:

Marcita ...: Shock: Pictures I have stayed with the birthday and the 6 leuros ...

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 2 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Mommy, I'm glad to read you.Angela much better, next Tuesday ends the endodontics.The worst was her language teacher, which told her that that's why she was not missing, that she was with cold and throat pain and there she was teaching: shock :.
Paz, because I do not know neither one site nor another, I would prefer Tenerife.
Alea, how helplessness ... Of course something fixed.I'm sorry.
Marcita, Aqúí also becomes that way, but vice versa ... For some time we have a joint gift, and it does not seem bad to me.Of course, we invite who we want, it is not based on getting more or less money.
Owash, go, sorry.Sometimes things get things that way.Let's see if next time there is more luck.
We intense weekend again.Friday was our anniversary of acquaintances (it is the one we celebrated the most, the truth).Casita dinner, because yesterday we made an express trip to Madrid to see Fran and Dana, to take them out, to take the "taper": D ... Anyway, those things that the parents do.
And I pco more, I'm going to help Angela with some Mates.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/03/2010 6:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
Ajjjj ... how cold.As I hate these days and to finish Monday.
Owash, who pity your mother, is also bad luck.
In the end I think we are going to opt for Tenerife ... between the price of Mexico and 11 hours of flight as I do not encourage me much.
Any state in Melia Jardines del Teide?, Would criticism be appreciated ...
Yesterday Angel ate Chinese, (I understood Chinese food), and you could imagine how it was in the afternoon, it did not go down from 300 and that was corrected every two hours ... then nothing that sugar was running more than insulin :(. For dinnerIt continued with 270.
Well, I go to the shower that I have to lower my sister to Majadahonda ...
That you spend a good morning, and take it peacefully that we still have a lot of week ahead.

DiabetesForo
10/04/2010 3:57 a.m.

Good day ...... Well, Paz Monday :( and here with a horrible time, yesterday it did not stop flooding throughout the day and a lot of wind so total homemade day, mantita and sofa;) .....Autumn has arrived ....: Mrgreen:

Velia I have not sent data yet: Oops:, I have few and I don't know if they are going to serve a lot, but I will have to order them a little and send them ..... Congratulations on the anniversary hehehe ... how does time pass huhh? .... What times ... hahaha ......

Owash I hope your mother is solved soon, you have experiences to write several books ....:-/

I'm still with a mess ... I know I can't complain: Mrgreen: but I could touch a primitive, right?hehehehe .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/04/2010 4:35 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Here yesterday also leaned a lot and with a lot of wind, we do not deprive ourselves of a good little walk in the rain.Now that we have resumed it, we must take advantage of, and the truth is that neither of them bothers us.

Paz, Juanlu also has to put a lot of insulin with the Chinese.Speaking of hyper, Angela has been with catastrophic figures for several days, especially at night, I don't know if it is the antibiotic, or that the rule can come (it had to have come), or that is with a cold, or whatThe weekend has passed with his father .... Jooooooer, what fatigue.Let's see Com ova this week.

Prado, because he has just called Tino, he is now talking to Juanlu, to see what they are left, but we have not sent anything either.
And yes, what times, hahahaha .... that commented Juanlu and I, just five years ago and the truth seems that we lead half a life together.: D.

This morning we have been for strips to C.S.And the Nonvant's Tontaloscojones has put the same fights of each month, he says that how it is possible for Juanlu, puts me with a milk ... and what pussy is she to decide if little or a lot is click ????AGGGG.

Well, I'm not going to let them bitter the day ...

Kisses and enjoy.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/04/2010 5:24 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.