{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Velia, quiet, that the same thing happened to Celia in her time of development.He gave him a high figure and I already thought he had the thyroid, but in the following analytics and in the successive, everything came out normal.Do not worry ahead of time, that surely the same happens to Angela.

To everyone else, thanks for worrying.Celia is fine now, and, except those two scares, their glycemia are great.

If our experiences serve others, we at least take a positive side.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2010 1:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Prado the truth that I do not know if 10 or 13 begins ... because with the adaptation period they make, some begin on Friday and others on Monday ... or I think so ... I already tell you that we do not know anythingof the subject.
The truth is that this section was shouting a reform, I have endo that on October 20: Oops: ... I don't think I have to go before ... but I will see it.
Velia, don't worry ... There you have the example of Celia, I can't help you in that, but surely something has to do with the development of the girl, mood woman, that this hem is fine and the content happy...;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/31/2010 2:23 p.m.

Good day......

Velia that hemo is great especially becauseAs Alea tells you, it can be something punctual for development .... a kiss: D

Uffff ... What a tormentón that has fallen from us hehehe ..... After two months without raining, a lot is appreciated .......: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/01/2010 3:26 a.m.

Holass

Here raining and 22 degrees ... a luxury.

Velia 7.2% stable is a good result ... and more in adolescents.
For an anomalous result of the TS4 you do not have to heat up excessively, in the next analytics it is likely to be discarded ...

DiabetesForo
09/02/2010 6:43 a.m.

Alea, while he read you with what happened to Celia the other day, I put my hair, what a fortitude and know how to do things, the first time with alcohol I hope Celia has learned the lesson and the secondOnce I hope it does not happen again, in those cases you have to go fatal, I have a panic to the hypos and that I still did not have any, I am enough for me what I read and I have seen in documentaries, I put my hair on end
Greetings,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/02/2010 7:18 p.m.

Quiet, Anabeg.
With a little care, a little patience and a quite common sense, you get out of any situation.The important thing is not to let fear paralyze or stun us.I always think: "I will be scared later, you must first fix this" :))

Health

DiabetesForo
09/02/2010 7:25 p.m.

Alea, everything goes out, and in situations Chungas you don't know how you are going to act until it happens
This week I am nights, when I work for nights I take the opportunity to inform myself of diabetes, read, see documentaries ... This is when I realize that diabetes is a put ... of illness, they call him silent disease, thenI would say tb the false disease, a nurse told me when I was admitted, and he is right, I am very positive, so positive that people have freaked out with me how I have taken diabetes, I by nature I am super positive, I hope to continue like thisFor the rest of the days, hahahaha, TB is true that I have been only 5 months, I imagine that the "fun" will come later, up and down, just like a roller coaster, we are not going to do to go to port adventure, hehehehe
I'm still doing work :)) :))
Health,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/02/2010 7:44 p.m.

Good day....

Anabeg, calm, if you are well controlled you can solve the hypoglycemia for yourself and do not have to go through difficult situations, each diabetic is different, in the 10 years that I have been having diabetes I have been quite stable and I hope to continue being :)).It is very important that you know the disease well and for that it is best to often measure glucose, eat everything moderately and exercise and continue to be positive je .....: mrgreen:, always ..... hehe
To diabetes you have to "respect it" but never let our lives bitter: D: D, today we have many means to lead a very normal and healthy life ....

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
09/03/2010 3:27 a.m.

I am with meadow, healthy life, healthy diet, and exercise (it is not necessary to crush in the Gym, with a walk of one hour a day is enough) and the control is impressive.

I have already passed my first year, and I keep my hem below 6, without hypos, and removing my normal life.

In fact, this summer I have diving again, just an immersion, and calm, without going from 10 meters, but I have not had any problem.Moreover, the daily exercise, the healthy diet, the reduction of tobacco and the absence (almost total) of alcohol, made my air bottle last and last ........ Come on, it was done at night andI continued under water, hehehehe.

For the rest, finally came the first Friday after the return to the work, it is not very hot, and it gets better.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/03/2010 3:57 a.m.

Hello, routeros!We return again to the work routine after supervacations with a great time and some bathrooms that leave me new.Now to the Tagus again, but with renewed forces.
Raquel this summer had Moviditas holiday, from Madrid to Llanes, then to New York, return to Llanes, and now he is spending a few days with a friends in Salamanca, and returns to Madrid today, which tomorrow begins the classes.The controls have risen a little with so much hustle, but the Hemo I do not think it reaches 7 and it was worth it.He had a dislike, to leave him with a noviete he had, but it seems that he has already recovered and enjoyed the trip.
Owash, I'm a lot for the square so good that they have given you! Congratulations!
Velia, wait for the next analytics because, with as many as they do, sometimes they find some specific alteration and then it is nothing.
A hug to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2010 3:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good ..... joooooo ... what a holiday that some routes stick :)) :)) :))

I am already of "minivacations", here is a party tomorrow and the past so I do bridge and at least try to disconnect these 5 days that good fails .....:-/ ...... I hope to come back with more desireeverything .....: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Velia ... how are you?I hope everything is good .......

Until Monday ..... Kisses ...

DiabetesForo
09/07/2010 1:17 p.m.

Vacation?What's that?We do not have work we have forced.I changed hair to hair.

Today and tomorrow, Fiesta Grande ... and with water and wind temporary: Evil:

Celia well, animated and enjoying.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/07/2010 2:38 p.m.

Hello family

I am already in these parts.I recognize that I have not been able to read much, I will try to catch up, I also see a lot of movement in the forum, right?I see many topics and new people, well.

We have spent a very calm vacation, as a family, in Malaga and here and now already curing and waiting for the school to start this Thursday.Now we are from parties in the town, but they are over tomorrow, at 12 at night they will throw fireworks with the last palm tree that they call the "bomb" and from that moment "winter begins" haha, all the entireworld and reigns tranquility again.

Nico has spent a quite good summer in terms of glycemia, although making virguerías and discoveries with the happy catheters.The rounds do not take off but are struck with the sand (well curiously with the sand of Malaga that is thicker they did not get stuck but the one that is thinner does) and the obliques do not attach with the sand but the glue isIt takes off as soon as it gets wet, so with the click, catheter, tape, omnifix kit and various dressings there to the whole day.Ah they told me that it seems that mine catheters soon put them, to see if it is true.

I get a very work season, from here to Christmas I will have a lot of mess, the program that I told you of the contest that we won and we will be stopped is launched, hopefully everything goes well.

That the other day was my birthday, one more year, UF already starts in spite of and that now my maiden will be turning off the fires so frightening that we have for the mountains.

All that I tell you, I hope to get in soon but now you know that I will be here and I have controls, hehehe.

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/07/2010 7:50 p.m.

Prado, come whenever you want my little pin, which is very close to the beach and is now empty.In September if it is good, it is still very good on the beach.If you have a few days free or want to go some weekend, there you have it.
Mani, you have some twins to eat them handsome, I have seen them in photo.
Alea, I just arrived today and left yesterday, I was today in the Sablón saying about the sea.
I guess Celia would be beautiful in the suit, I will see the photos, and that he will have enjoyed a lot of the party, because the temporary announced did not arrive.I am here looking at the portrait that Vicente made to Raquel, and it is as if I had it at home and I went to talk to me at any time, it is impressive how I look, I looked closely in the eye and is alive.
I do not know if you know that Alea's husband is a realistic painter of the best in the world, this summer made my daughter a watercolor portrait and it is as if she continued to have her home, how well done she is.
Well, I've already written a lot today, until another day: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2010 7:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

That, Prado, if you come we will be almost neighboring, that Regina's floor is very close to mine :)

Regina, I already told you on the phone.We are exhausted, but Celia enjoyed the beautiful.I was very pretty black and gold.Let's see if I send you the photos.The party lasted until this morning at 10.
The afternoon has been sad.We have been in the wake of the best professor of the Llanes Institute, who has committed suicide (apparently) throwing himself by the cliff.Celia, who was happy because she touched him this year, is very affected, because they had a very good vibes.He was the typical demanding teacher, but who opted for his students, and they worshiped him.It is a painful loss.

Thanks for your praise to Vicente.You know how proud that I am from him.I'm glad you are delighted with the portrait.

Mania, great that you have had a good time.Let's see if, in the meantime, you find some ratillo for the forum.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
09/09/2010 7:24 p.m.

Go Alea, what news to start on Friday.I'm sorry.How complicated we are humans sometimes.

Here we continue with pleasant time, fresh in the morning and heat during the day.

Yesterday I started, and I have been good this quarter, a hem of 5.4.

So to continue like this, with my exercise guidelines.

FRIDAY GREETINGS.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/10/2010 3:53 a.m.

Nas, I am lost, thankfully Velia informs me daily.Nacho, with those we have your endo enchanted !!!(it's a joke)

Alea, to see if we talk, that lately when you call home we do not match or I have been liado.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/11/2010 2:17 p.m.

Good afternoon, routes
Trying to adapt at the beginning of the course, Juanlu walks in Madrid with Dana and I here with Angela ...:-/.
My mood goes there, many changes around her new life in Madrid, Angela the Institute for the first time ... many nerves around the house ...
Yesterday was Juanlu's birthday, we had a quiet family dinner, we had already celebrated a barbecue with friends ... We will already celebrate it on 25, if the time accompanies, we have reserved in a little hotel in Azenhas do Mar, Portugal ...It is not much time, but we are sure to enjoy it too.: D
Regina this year is Raquel alone already?
I attest to the piece of artist that has alea at home.
Mani, I suppose that with the batteries loaded, it will be good for you if now you have to use yourself thoroughly with the work.
Prado, how about the mini bridge?I guess you will have enjoyed ... what a shame that has been so short.
Owash, the basketball ends ... In the end we couldn't with Argentina.What a pity, because the comeback was bestial ... and from the final I don't think there are many surprises.
Good for Alonso !!!
And for the culés, snifffff, go shit with the Hercules ... come, now to focus, just like us :))
I will stay in the inkwell, but I don't remember.Tomorrow I have an intense day, I have to go to a tail at 7 in the morning to see if they admit to Angela to the municipal schools, swimming ... a lotIn the afternoon my academy ... anyway.

Kisses and good Nanche

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/12/2010 4:23 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nacho, with those we have endured enchanted !!!(It's a joke)

Enchanted, she is delighted: Mrgreen: And I, of course.And the key is simple ......... exercise, exercise, exercise .....

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/13/2010 3:33 a.m.

Good day ...... The good is over, how little he hehe, I already started with the morning and afternoon from today so summer is over ....: ((((((((((((((((

Regina, Alea, thanks for the offer but this time we went to Tuy that I did not know him and I wanted to pass Portugal, so we took advantage of the four days, Tuy, Bayona, Vigo, Porto .... etc ...The great time, a lot of sun, little heat .... and much eat and eat: D: D: D ....

Nacho congratulations on that hem, I agree with you, the exercise is very important together with the glucose measurements, for me that is the key to everything.

Velia how are you?How about Angela in the institute ????Many changes this year for what I see, but all good .....: D ... are you still preparing oppositions ?????

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/13/2010 4:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.