{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

.... fuck ..... with the catheters: shock:, I have not come out any but I do notice that now it costs me anything to take them out when I changed them and before it cost me much more than what was stuck thanThey were still after 4 days ..... I think it's because with these heats so much more but other summers didn't happen to me ... anyway ...

If Velia, if discouragement I am not, I am something tired of anything else .... hehehe .... is that these heats kill me: mrgreen: and work too and see so much discouragement around me, I do not know in that area but because ofHere the crisis has hit very strong and I find it very difficult to be optimistic .... in short ....: MRGREEN: Let's see if the primitive touches me and I can retire :)) :)) :)) Because at this stepnor at 80 I will be able to

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/25/2010 7:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

all morning of nerves: Evil:
In a forum of wardens they have put several leaks on the destinations of my opposition but mine no :( :(: !: !:
They say this week will be published: Shock:: |total that we will see

Today somewhat less heat, because more was impossible: mrgreen:
So paying attention to my future health chiefs I will not leave home throughout the day (you have to prepare the basket cups that are many hours: Oops :)

Then you complain that I don't like bombs :)) :))

In Valencia, at least, 2011 will be much worse than 2010, economically speaking, it depends excessively on public investment and are stretching the gum to the elections next year, so when many things will fall fall ... many things will fall ...
Example: The Department of Health pays suppliers, of all kinds, fur and condition not before 1 year ... and in dependency issues there are people with debts 3 and 4 years ago.:either
In the end...

DiabetesForo
08/25/2010 7:51 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaa,
Today I had review with the educator and endocrine, all great, I have the hemoglobin at 6.1, they have told me to continue like this.
The endocrine was new, the one who has to do me, is on the bottom, told me several things that I had no idea, such as: With the novorapid I have to do with me the post after breakfast, food and dinner at the time, time and timeMedia, having a hemoglobin of 7.5 is fine, which is not my case, it is better to have a hemoglobin so not a lower and based on hypos, the post after meals between 110-180, let's go here I have stayed: Shock: I believed that an 180 is a barbarity for a diabetic, cookies or tastes, neither at breakfast nor in the right, and here I have already freaked out, I have asked him what I take for the right, bread with something you like,: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: how?To refer to something that I like, jam, nocilla, I do not know, hahahaha, we are not clarified, only that the bread better than the cookies, because I am great for me the 2 yogurts with the cookies, hahahaha, whichI don't know, I didn't convince myself much, and at breakfast that I like my cookies again, hahahaha, because nothing occasionally I think, especially ahroa that I am on a honeymoon, hahahaha
Tb told me that I could go looking for a second son, I have a girl of almost 5 years, he told me that the possibilities that born with diabetes are very few, diabetes 2 if he is hereditary, can be born with diabetes, but notHe has, and he has given me free to go to look for him if I want, I don't know if I will go for the 2nd, the same time I get down to work, ajajajajaja,
Today in the morning before I went to the doctor I found a neighbor, I had no idea that I had diabetes, but I already released a Lindeza, insulin spoils the organs, you put the least insulin possible, let's answer, II will put the insulin you need, we go as if it were a doctor, hahahaha, tell the educator and stay: shock: then another known lasarte commented: the fish lowI started and the endocrine tb, let's go laughing we throw ourselves, people tell me things and I am new and I am starting because I believe it all
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/25/2010 6:25 p.m.

Joer Anabeg ... has touched you a stup -ond ...

7.5% glycosylated, is it okay? ... Is that man lately something about diabetes?
Why can't cookies eat?Have you put poison or something toxic?
The child ... Well, better plan it ... with a hemoglobin between 6 and 6.5% (without hypoglycemia) and for 6 months before you get pregnant ... that is what they usually recommend ... if you are on the moon ofHoney, perhaps it is the best time to get pregnant ... women's pregnancies with diabetes are always considered risk and monitored by doctors during the 9 months.
Better do not take any case to the Endo de Pacotilla ....

Finally and after day and peak of Agobio, they have published the provisional resolution of my place ... I am going to the new hospital La Fe ... probably in October ... as it was what I wanted (being a millionaire and such... It's another thing: Mrgreen :) .... I'm happy.

DiabetesForo
08/26/2010 11:16 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Owash, congratulations, you know destiny and the place you wanted, great: D
The endocrine that saw me yesterday, is the one who was substitute, I don't know, I was soping, the cookies do not make sense, let's not know what would happen to the cookies, but if it is a couple of them, thatNor is it the whole box, hahahahaha, yesterday I pray for a little turkey bread, but I prefer my yogurts with my two cookies, and I will continue like this, to say what I want, hahahahaha
The 7.5 hemo see it well, the same way tells me that it is wrong, I don't know, it seems high to me
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/26/2010 2:41 p.m.

Owash, congratulations.

Anabeg, no case.The cookies are great to "set" a short blood glucose.

Prado, we always put extra adhesive on top of the one the catheter brings, Porsiaca.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/26/2010 7:19 p.m.

Hello good......

Owash What good news, I'm glad you have a place where you wanted ....: D .....

Anabeg, we are not allergic to sugar, we simply have to handle insulin depending on the amount of hydrates, I have proven that I upload a cookie Maria with sugar than one without sugar and the latter has more fats and worse flavor, soIn my house it makes anything in sugar, of course in moderation and without abusing ... and of the hemo, in short, I agree with Owash, it seems to me that it is better to be below 7 .... in the end .....: Shock:

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
08/27/2010 3:27 a.m.

Very good,
Owash, congratulations, you finally leave doubts.
I also use Maria cookies with sugar and even those of the chocolate prince on occasion and then their totally normal glycemias, more, in school, one day a week, also carries Sandwich of Nocilla, and it is not enjoyingNoe!
And finally we are going on vacation tomorrow!A few days to my town and then to Almadén (C. Real) to my sister's wedding, we will return the day before the school begins, what do you want!
Well, nothing, you have a good day and until the return.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/27/2010 5:21 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!

Here we are in Madrid ... Fresquita night.What delight: d.
We are going to visit Tourist, come that Fran's parents come.
Marcita, what task of the catheters, to see if in the end you find the solution, because it is desperate.You are already telling us.
Owash, congratulations !!!!: D, if it could not be otherwise.I'm very happy to hear it.
Anabeg, congratulations on hemo.I think just like the others about the comments of the stup-endo, and with how helpful the cookies are.
Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/28/2010 6:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good.Another movidito day;)
This morning I got up early.I found my mother in the hall and tells me: Look to see, that Celia is wrong and vomiting.I go to Celia's room and, in effect, I was vomiting on the carpet, only that my mother "forgot to" tell me that I was lying on the floor and half a body under the bed.As soon as you see her, I knew it had happened again.The bed was moved and Celia, apart from intense head pain and vomiting, did not remember anything.
I did a control and had 74. When I measured her father, at 3 in the morning, she had 131. He had to start going down after 3 and, when I measured her, she began to go back alone, with a "resacón ofhypoglycemia "of 15.
I suspended the bomb two hours and normalized blood glucose.Headache still lasts.

This is shit.As much as we control at dawn, that we adjust basal, that we monitor everything, there is no way to prevent, from time to time, it will happen again.

To all this, my mother, who does not find out the poor, asked me what would have sat badly.I told her if I hadn't missed seeing her lying on the floor, with half a body under the bed, and told me no, that she thought she was like that because she wanted: shock:
Now, in addition to taking care of Celia, I have another "girl" at home;)

It seems to me that I am going to remain quite entertaining a temporary.: Oops:

Health

DiabetesForo
08/29/2010 7:59 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
A special hug to Alea, yes, I'm afraid that between mother and daughter will be somewhat entertaining ... I don't know, those goals like this and with bomb are already rare, this time I did not drink, I imagine, and I also imagine that yesterdayHe did not run any marathon to last the effect of the exercise for so long ... I suppose you will have seen the history of Bolus, in case you get some eye ... Anyway, what I say, that much encouragement.
We continue in Madrid, but the girls and I go shortly, Juanluis stays here until tomorrow, that he has to work at the client's house, and I did not remember that tomorrow I had endo, why will it be?:?.
I wanted to ask women, well Owash sure will also have some response to this, even if he does not suffer in his own meats: D, on the issue of the rule, it seems that at the moment he does not suffer a remarkable climb, perhaps one more tad, butLittle significant, what we did notice the previous days, were abnormally low figures, come on, I thought I was incubating something ... Is so?It happens to you too?Thank you.
Alonso badly and finally Spain seems to be caught form, because I went a game that gave us against France ... to see if the streak continues.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/30/2010 5:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day......

Alea, I do not know what to tell you, as Velia says I imagine that you have analyzed everything, it is rare that with the bomb it has such a pronounced descent but each one is a world, in short, that this is a nonvivir, the diabetes does not let us get bored... a kiss.

Velia is the opposite of Angela, the days before the rule I need some more insulin, I am more resistant, I do not usually move the basal but increase the bowling significantly, from one to two units, instead as soon as I downloadI have to be very careful with the hypos .... Good luck tomorrow with the endo, although I am sure that you do not need it ...;).You tell us.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/30/2010 5:35 a.m.

After a few weeks disconnected from the computer (on vacation I try to touch it as little as possible) I'm back.

Owash, I'm very happy in the square where you wanted.

Alea, go scares, to see if you give with the trick.

To the rest, greetings, I have not stopped to read everything, to see if I can do it this afternoon.

I have spent the month of August well, with the low glycemias (as stress lacks)

And now to face the new "course"

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/30/2010 7:42 a.m.

Hello good.

As you say, we have analyzed everything.Normal Bolus history.He did not drink, nor ran, he did not even go around after dinner or went to the beach, which is where he moves the most.
I am already fearing that there has not even been a accused downturn, but a short blood glucose maintained a few hours.
Whenever he has had an episode of those, when measuring it it was not excessively low, but between the 60s and 70s of blood glucose.And twice they made electroencephalograms, to rule out some other problem, such as epilepsy or something similar, and with normal result.

Anyway, there is no one who understands it and, if we do not know the cause, we can hardly prevent it from happening again.

The Alonso finished the day: Twisted:

Health

DiabetesForo
08/30/2010 8:29 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!.I am back, the trip has been great, after Edinburgh we went to Ireland, where the best is in his coast, it is beautiful !!
Rafa and Juan have also returned, and Juan has had a great time, he has had no problem, some glycemia were a bit high, but he says that he sometimes "left them high" to be calmer, and says that when he hadSome hypo noticed it and "he was cured right away" :)).The truth is that it is a lucky how manageable Juan's diabetes is.
Alea, I have read what happened to you a few days ago and it is admirable as you solve it, the experience serves you a lot, if it happens to me to see Juan without knowledge I would not have reacted like you, thank you very much for sharing that experience, what IFrom sugar with water it has seemed a good solution.What I didn't know is that glucagon did not serve him in that case.I think the first thing I would have done is to inject it :?.
Yesterday, it also seems to me that it makes even more evident how difficult its diabetes is sometimes, and that those strange values ​​are not always due to a behavior, although sometimes it has been for that.I hope you are better, you must have a bad body ...
Owash, I have read about your place ... Congratulations !!!, I'm glad a lot, in the new faith !!!, go luxury !!!
Velia, to see how the endo goes, surely very well, Angela is superb controlled.
Nacho I'm glad to see you here again.
To everyone else kiss !!!

DiabetesForo
08/30/2010 1:44 p.m.

Hello good!!!
I hadn't written to me for a long time, although I have read you ... but I will not remember everything, my head:-/ ... I don't curl very well.
Owash ... Congratulations !!!What good luck you have had ... the wait has been worth it ... you will feel like starting.
Marcita, have a good time on vacation.The cateteres happens to me like Prado, none has not taken off, but that lastly they take off easily ... because before I took them off with alcohol of the damage they made to me ... but from there to take off...que slaughter !!!Until Noe walks with fear ... :?
And Alea, to tell you, you are admirable with your reaction ability ... I hope you don't have many more episodes like these last 2 ... poor Celia, that Nochecitas has had lately.
Prado, I hope you get the superpuente

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/30/2010 2:38 p.m.

... I'm sorry, I had to send unfinished ... spies: mrgreen: now I'm still.
I am waiting for them to give it to us ... would be great for 5 days, right?Dare and take it, you have it very well deserved.
Mamidejuan, everyone at home again ... I'm glad Juan has enjoyed.
Velia, how about the endo?With me with the rule, that the days before I get up ... and as soon as I get off, I can even have a low downturn, but already better values.I don't play the basal either, the Bolus increased ... as Prado told me that she was ... hehe.
We are waiting for school news, we still have nothing prepared or know anything ... Let's see if on Wednesday or Thursday they tell us something.I already with nerves ... Let's see how.
Well I hope to take the routine and write more often ...
Greetings for all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/30/2010 2:47 p.m.

You are all returning to the fold: Mrgreen:

Thanks for the congratulations ...

DiabetesForo
08/30/2010 4:39 p.m.

Good day.....

Anuski if I take the superpuence: D, next week is very short for me: D, Iciar starts the school on Friday, right?What a work that starts on Friday, go day to begin with:-/
By the way, have you gone for the hospital lately?I had to go a few days ago for the consumables of the bomb and I found the endocrinology consultation legs up hehehe ... often change, it was already time because I was sorry ...: Mrgreen:

Mamidejuan small vacations !!!!!!!! .... I'm glad that everything was so good ...

Nacho how much time without reading you, another who returns to Redile hehe ...

Velia tell us how in the endo .....

I'm going to work for a while I have a mess ...

DiabetesForo
08/31/2010 3:36 a.m.

I had written a very long message and has disappeared, and the truth is that I have no humor this afternoon ...
The Hemo has risen a little, 7.2, but the endo is very happy with the controls, the amount of insulin that is put on, that they do not forget them Bolus, etc .... We go there great everything.But the TS4 is high.The analysis repeats in 3 months .... I have been a bit chafada ...

I'm glad you go back, and that everything has done so well .... tomorrow more rested I will dedicate more time.

Greetings and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/31/2010 12:06 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.