{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ..... ooooootra time Monday, how fast the weekend passes: ((.......

Mamide Juan what envy !!!!!!!

Alea have you already finished with so much task in the kitchen ?????
Marcita and I thinking that you were very young than me :)) :)) ..... Seriously I thought you hadn't reached 40 .....
Velia are still in Madrid ?????I imagine that without so much heat, at least here it has refreshed a lot and what a pleasure.

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/16/2010 3:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Alea already left the children ... Ayssss, that reminds me that soon Dana comes here ... snif ...
Mommy, I'm glad you are enjoying ... Juan's could not be otherwise ... what envy I have more than I have: d.I am trying to assume the adolescence of Angela, it has incredible humor changes, and we are constantly talks ....:-/:-/:-//
Becky, how are you going?
Owash, are you resting better?Now time will not be, at least here it is quite cool ... what a joy !!!
Prado, daughter, when are you leaving for a few days?If I remember correctly you have been working without vacations for a few years, and that is not good.It must be disconnected that if it is not very heavy.
Marcita, Noe, how are you?
The weekend was in NavatrasierHe was homemade, of his own harvest, and well, the impressive customs .... on Saturday, without counting on it we were invited to a baptism, example ... piglet and kid for all, fresh gazpacho ... Anyway, those things those thingsthat passed before and that unfortunately they are already lost.There is the circumstance that the majority in the town are family.
Angela has had a phenomenal.It is that nothing has to do with the life we ​​usually do.All day on the street, even the many ... come on, that we have all enjoyed a lot.
Now we are in Madrid.I continue with cleanliness, although at a lower pace, I am somewhat harmed from the cervical, I am even somewhat dizzy, it is that we already came from the beach somewhat contracted and I did not just put myself in Solfa ... when I go to Cáceres I will go to a physio to a physioSee if this has a solution: Shock :.
I think that tomorrow we will go to Cáceres, we will pick up Nati and take it until the end of the month there.We are already looking forward to.

Kisses to all and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/17/2010 8:02 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Yes, I have already finished with intensive kitchen, and Fernando left (Jaime hasn't come yet), but I don't get bored, no.

Yesterday was a party in Llanes, San Roque, and, although it is not our side (there are 3 sides in Llanes), they are all celebrated.Celia especially:-/ Last night he left with her gang to the verbena.I didn't see her when she returned, because her father stays night guard and I disconnect.Total, that after a while, my husband told me that Celia had arrived a little drink and that she had taken a glass of milk with sugar because she had 39 glycemia.I told him to do another blood glucose, because alcohol lowers and, although he thought that with sugar milk it was already going well, he had to make sure.It makes a second control: 27!: Mrgreen: glass of milk with two tablespoons full of sugar (I didn't give cookies or anything because I was asleep. After an hour and peak I got up to see how I went: 51: Shock:. More milk with sugar and I turnTo sleep.If I put glucagon you are not going to do anything, because alcohol will have loaded the glycogen.: Arrow :.
I take a glass and put 4 tablespoons of sugar with a pinch of water, to make a thick syrup.I spread my finger and pass it under the tongue and inside the mouth, carefully.I get your finger and spread over and over again.We finish the two pringoosas, but it works.After 10 minutes it starts to return in itself and in the quarter of an hour the milk is already taken with sugar.
In the end he got up without rebounds, with 85, a beautiful headache and a lesson (I hope) learned: Oops:

I share it with you in case it can be useful to someone, especially those who have children of "entertaining" age

Health

DiabetesForo
08/17/2010 2:02 p.m.

Hummm a hug Alea ... what's luck that Celia has to have you ...
Unfortunately there are others that similar circumstances do not have that livelihood ...

I have enough memory of my drunkenness ... neither many nor few, "normal" for that novelty era .... the thought of "I do not drink again in my life" lasted several weeks ...
I have said it several times, the only thing I have changed for having diabetes has been in not drinking alcohol (except glass of wine and 1 beer from time to time).

DiabetesForo
08/17/2010 5:04 p.m.

.... Jolin Alea goes scare ..:-/, I'm glad everything has happened ... a kiss

DiabetesForo
08/17/2010 5:36 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Luckily, temperance is left over, it is not easy to have cold blood in that situation ... in short, as Owash says, how lucky Celia is to have you ... a hug.(By the way, yesterday morning I called you, I talked to Vicente.)
Here we continue, this afternoon we pick Nati and go to Cáceres.
Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/18/2010 8:05 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holass

Well, raining for Valencia: D ... A luxury, I don't know whether to do photos: Mrgreen:
I remember that years ago, the 2 last weeks of August always towards the same time .... in the morning sun, half a day it clouded and in the afternoon a fear storm fell ... that always happened.

I already sleep better ... It has been to stop making the vague and recover the dream :))

DiabetesForo
08/19/2010 4:48 a.m.

Good morning routes!
I see that Alea has been busy ... as usual, Joerrr you if you deserve the novel :)) (you know for what I say)
Well, in Madrid there are no news, unless I know, although lately I am not very aware of anything, nor of news almost ... I am also very entertaining with Héctor, who does not want to eat. Because he does not want to eat more than whatthat he likes and what he wants and when he wants ... we are going to give him a couple of slaps and take off his nonsense, but as that cannot be done ... in the end of patience and much endures for me and that of hisfather.
In addition I with my stomach and my glycemiaalways, Ainssss !!!I guess you understand me perfectly.
For the rest there we are, wishing that I arrive tomorrow to escape the beach with some friends, to see if we cleared a little of the routine.
Rachero greetings!: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
08/19/2010 5:09 a.m.

Nas, Joé, because we have returned to Cáceres ... and in the heat !!!!!Let's see if it lasts little.
I have been disconnected for a few days for the reasons for curro and logistics ... a few days ago an escavator in Madrid won alone that the router, a music team and several bulbs ... in addition to making several things of theHouse ... I thought that was impossible, but it is.Well, we are lifting Nati and looking for a doctor, who has come with a very ugly belly bite and bothering throat ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
08/19/2010 5:33 a.m.

Good ..... Finally, Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owash sends a little rain for the north that we have been a drop without a month, a rare thing for these lands, of course after what rained in the winter heh heh .....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
08/20/2010 5:13 a.m.

Until next month I can't rain again so ... :))

DiabetesForo
08/20/2010 7:30 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Yes, you can get rid ...
Very hot, this is horrible.Again nights without resting, let's go for me to return to the capital ... Uffff.
Nati is not good, he has bronchitis and a great sting in the abdomen, so he is a little mimous.Let's see if today that is the third day of medication is improving.
Here is my maid by doing the list of all the pending things we have to do, since this time we have enough vagueness ... and what is not important we leave it, that is, we have the majority of paintings and ornaments for putting, after the reform ...
Prado, woman, because it's time for a break ...
Alea, how about Celia?
Owash, you'll be happy, you already have the basketball World Cup ...;);
Marcita Imagine that she is in the town.
Well, routerillos, I'm going to shower and put on the mess.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/21/2010 6:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,
Velia, we are still here, until Saturday we are not going, what happens is that I have been linked, my niece has been with us and we have not stopped.I hope Nati is already better, Noe also has a very ugly sting in my thigh, they sent me advent, and it seems to dry him.
How good you have fresh and rain, to see if you send us a little, change it by heat of the good, of what does not let or sleep.
Alea, how I already told you, what temperance yours, you are still one of my "heroas", I hope that the lesson was learned.
Prado And you?When are you going on vacation?
We continue to fight here with the catheters that fall when you least expect it, from the boxes that changed us last month, the first was perfect, it has been to start the second and five that we have posts have already fallen three ...And the worst is the feeling of helplessness when neither in Medtronic nor in the hospital make us the slightest case and they tell us that "nobody complains," Joer, how not?And what gives me the most is that Noe carries very good controls, one falls, climbing 400 or 500, it takes its hours to normalize, more account controls are taken (in the hospital they don't give us so many strips) and of course, everything goes to your detriment.
Anyway, nothing, you have a good Monday.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/23/2010 5:11 a.m.

Nas, heat, but less.

By the way, Alea, badly that you have become an expert ...

Yesterday we were with Nati de Medi….No, no, that, for reasons that my sister Nati hates doctors.It is hearing the happy word and gets very bad;And when I saw, it was to see a robe and we already had it liada.The fact is that we always spend trying.When we had to take the ophtamologist for the eyes, as we no longer saw that they were going to take pictures….And it seemed that he had cast, but no, when he left he told us that "Joé, the doctor of the photos."Now in Cáceres we have chosen to tell him that he goes to the doctor, who is like the doctor but does not harm.And it also seems that he is casting, although once he herself has escaped referring to the doctor as "doctor."I believe that what happens is that Nati is getting older, and is resigning, in fact, he has very old behaviors, and that is what he wanted to tell you.We were going in the car back home after seeing the doctor, Nati with his things, when we suddenly heard him say clear, strong, and with joy, the doctor!Exactly the same thing we think, without saying, all when we return to see a doctor….I say doctor.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
08/23/2010 7:29 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) .... Great, Nati is great hahaha ... I hope he's better and I don't have to return to the "doctor" ......

DiabetesForo
08/23/2010 7:46 a.m.

This happens to me by mouths .... Look what to say that I was going to improve the time: Twisted:
My illusion of avoiding the spoils of the west to fry asparagus (hummm that good :))).
Yesterday 44 degrees at 12 noon: Shock: ... today 38.
The difference between being in the sun and the hat was 9 degrees: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: We measure it on a thermometer.
Anyway, 2 disgusting days.

For the rest, everything, waiting to see where I am going to act as push ... I hope that soon to come out of doubt.
And waiting for the basket world world: D

DiabetesForo
08/24/2010 3:29 p.m.

Owash, what do I say ... that the asparagus are fry alone if you take them to the street, with that heat 8)

Nati in its line, a character :))

Celia from Marras Day has some book controls.I am that I do not believe it (and it is not a phrase done, it is that I do not believe it) I will have to investigate, I will not be plotting something: shock:

Anyway, a lot of mess.I will have more slowly.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/24/2010 4:12 p.m.

Good morning,
Owash, who understands you with heat, here we walk more of the same, is indreible.Are you more rest?
I join Nati The doctor!At least some, although unfortunately they are more and more.
Alea, maybe you have to give Celia a vote of confidence, right?
We beat our record of "permanence" of catheters yesterday, two hours !!It lasted us: Twisted :: Twisted: :(: Shock: (I'm missing faces ...)
And also waiting for the Basket World Cup, although now with less enthusiasm, our countryman Calderón no longer plays: ((, The Eurobasket was lost and now the World Cup, in short, we will continue to encourage the ñba.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
08/25/2010 4:39 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Here we also go on alert for heat wave .... Jolín What inhuman summer we are going through ...
Nati is better, but he has a cough that does not leave ... we spend the fatal nights, in fact he is now fried ... neither alpine tilas nor anything, and that the poor nor complains ...
The weekend we are going to Madrid, to take things from Dana and finalize details, it turns out that they begin on day 6 at the university she wants, and does not know if they have accepted it, so we will have to go back to the5 To be there the first days there, until it is organized.
Alea, takes advantage of Celia's good controls ... we have endo on 31, he has been very good control until tonight, we have not come down from 200, now he was in 160, as soon as he raised the catheter ...What was going, will it be the Endo Syndrome?
Marcita, in our visit to Juanlu's endo (a magnificent professional, by the way) "Fidel Enciso", we commented on what the catheters were taken off, to see if he had reference of s US patients, he told us no, that in theAngela case could be because her skin was changing (hormones and so on) ... It is not our case, the truth, I have proven that the times that has been taken off, last week included, has been by the anesthesia, let's go almost sure that he was going to take off (and I assure you that I clean well) ... I don't know, you could try to put allegation if the cream, it will not be that the problem ...
Owash, you will have already taken possession of the chair for the basketball: d.
Prado, are you most lively?
Anuski, how about you?This year the little one begins in school, how are the preparations?
To all, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/25/2010 6:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, already makes several changes that we have dispensed with anesthesia, we are going to change it to hair, so that's why it is not.We have already ruled out that it is the problem of the girl or ours, that we put it wrong or do not use correct procedure, the one that fell last night does not have a wrinkle, nor adhesive, you touch it and that is that it does not stick anything.We have used all the tricks: antitranspirant deodorant, isopropyl alcohol, Nobecután, other adhesives ... and he who does not hit, does not hit.
We used a box that was a success and now we have opened that of Pandora ...
In addition, I have two very close cases with the same problem and in Badajoz, Dr. Arroyo is personally interested in the subject because he has several patients in the same case ...:-/ Anyway, the case is that now Noe isFeel sideways and even go with a stiff leg "not to take off again," poor ...

DiabetesForo
08/25/2010 7:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.