{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Holasss

At the beginning I used the equivalences of the book to eat, edited by Bayer ...
Then I went to Clinidiabet ... which is immense ...
And now, looking at another type of information with this page:
Although in practice it is the ojimeter what I use ...: Twisted:

I'm doing a writer about diabetes for some children of Great Britain ... we will see how they receive the pamphlet that sends them ...: Oops:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/07/2010 5:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good,
Well, here is little to tell, we continue with a tremendous heat, day and night, that they do not want to do anything, nothing more than be soaking or low in the air conditioning ...:-/.
Thanks, Owash, for the table.I still debate in the watermelon. 150 or 200 grs is 1R?Anyway, my things.
Yesterday late film, we saw Toy Story 3 and last week Shrek, in short, cinephiles in children's films ... :))
Well nothing, you have a good day.

DiabetesForo
08/09/2010 7:24 a.m.

The fruits I have always told them like this:

2 rations of HC are:

300 gr
Melon, watermelon, grapefruit, strawberries, strawberries

200 gr
Apple, kiwi, pineapple, plums, tangerine, pear, orange, apricot, lemon, peach.

100 gr
Banana, cherries and grapes (12 units), figs, and cherimoyas

DiabetesForo
08/09/2010 12:20 p.m.

Very good.

We continue with enviable and most pleasant temperatures.Too many people, especially people "left over."I am not upset by people who come to rest, or have fun, or enjoy.It bothers me people who, increasingly, are stressed, imposing, bothering, arguing or quarreling between them, with children who get bored and take for a bag, because parents do not understand that children do not like to walk seeing shop windowsand eating pipes, and that they are believed to be in a town they would already have to have the parking, or the absence of traffic jams.I do not support those people who have a couple's broncas on the street, who complains that they are cloudy and spend the day asking you if it is going to rain, or if it rains here a lot.And I always answer them: "Noooooo, here it hardly rains; here everything is green because we go out to water at night, when nobody sees us": Twisted:
People who believe they have preference (you go to know why), or who are doing the cinnamon, putting together the scandal that in their town or city would never dare, that they believe they are impunity for anonymity, or that try to explain that here not hereThey know how to cut the meat, or any other asshole :?

More and more people come and, when I see the literally invaded Llanes center, I can't help asking me: but all these people will not have a house?: Mrgreen:

Among all that marabunta niced, upper, annoying and expendable, there are also people who, like flowers between Ortigas, make you happy.Kind, happy, polite people, and ask why there will be no more people like that, and you smile, hoping that they grow their number against those of those: D

One of these is tino, with which we agree (how strange) in a cider house where we were regina, his family, mine and me, with some amígos, and we talked about the project that concerns us, and that he is waiting for some data to startThe tests in September-October: D

Anyway, do not pay attention to me. They are the advantages and disadvantages of living in a place like this.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/09/2010 6:57 p.m.

Good day......

Je Alea, you are more right than a saint :)), I have a hard time understanding that being on vacation you can have such a bad mood and so much stress, I am convinced that these people do not deserve the holidays: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: ....
Uffffffffffff .....: Oops :: oops :: Oops: I have to send that data to Tino, Jolin, I'm very vague, I recognize it, I find it very hard to weigh everything and I did a few days so I have to prepare the summary.... and send it to him ....: Oops:

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
08/10/2010 3:27 a.m.

Good morning route!
Here we are in Madrid, and Diosssssssssss what a good night we have had, I have even been cold, I enjoyed not being all night sweating ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It is that many people on vacation do not know what to do, they are not used to being with their partner, their children, they argue ... and people have a fairly considerable level of stress, yes, the polite does not take away the brave, aIt is stress and another bad education.
I get the Ikea shortly that I want to buy some curtains and some tangles and tomorrow I will start cleaning ... Juanlu just march to work.He is a bit looked, he also comments that as soon as he has data he is sent to Tino.
Well, family, I'm going to get into orbit (as my mother would say: d)
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/10/2010 4:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good, route.

Velia What envy you give me!Sleep without sweating and without air conditioning When will November arrive ????????????Here we continue to sweat the fat drop, today it is planned to pass from 40º: Evil: 8): (((
The holidays is what he has, that who is not accustomed to being with the family too long, because that, they discuss, have friction ... Two coworkers of my maid separated after the holidays:-/, onelast year and another the previous one, that's why we are not leaving!:)) :)) :)) It's a joke, I wish I am the day ...

Well nothing, we will continue sweating and soaking in the pool.Good day.

DiabetesForo
08/11/2010 6:22 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Technical stop to replace liquids, that this cleaning is what it has ....:-/
Marcita, tonight less fresh than the previousMoment sweat, but for the effort ... a luxury.
Hey, are you very unemployed, what happens to you?
Well, routerillos, I follow the mess, that I want to finish the schedules, that this afternoon I do not work, I will visit my aunt, who is Pachucha and then my maid will pick us up and we will go for Santa Ana, Cañitas and Cenita over there ... (It won't be all work, right?)
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/11/2010 7:57 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, my theory that in August is less hot ......... to take wind :?
I rained I don't know what ... today at 12 in the morning they were shaking the streets of the center: shock:

I am with the disruptension of my last months or what ... and I can't blame diabetes: !: !: !: !:!

Ale, I'm going to play virtual poker for a while ..... without money: oops:

DiabetesForo
08/11/2010 11:47 a.m.

Ay Owash, garment, will be a bit of everything ... Of course I am one of those who believe that tensions end up taking its toll, and you have also had a movidito winter .... the good thing is that until October you have to wander (Ahem ... within your obligations) and rest.

Well, I'm going to fix myself that we have to go.

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/11/2010 12:21 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

How about family?
Here we still walk and what holidays we already have for God!then fast will start the hard winter again and ....... someone saying that when November arrives ???, I kill him !!!)Holidays like Agua de Mayo now!Let's see if I am unworthy that I fix that I shout: Mrgreen: for the rest good (less bad).
By the way Marcita you have reminded me that I go stick with the 3D movies, we went to Sisk but Toy Story sorry but it is a robbery, then they complain.How about the pitufa?And the cateters?and you?
Mommy, to see if you give signs of life and tell us how Juan?
Let's see if we take advantage of the warmth, that tomorrow Jorobo.Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/11/2010 1:08 p.m.

Thanks for the Owash link.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/11/2010 1:10 p.m.

Hello good,

Today, we have been able to sleep without the air conditioning, although we have continued sweating, but not so much, to see how the day is presented to us.
Owash, I believe what Velia says, which is the sum of everything, tiredness, tension, heat, worries ... rest and relax, even with the virtual poker ...
Beky, we are not going to 3D movies, Noe always says that "when it is without glasses, mom" and we wait a week or two and we see it "normal" ... :))
We here, well, I will not say it very high, luxury glycems, less insulin, catheters that resist the bathrooms ... Anyway, that a couple of weeks ago I do not talk to those of Medtronic ... :)):)).And I continue with my ailments, waiting for me to call me for the electroneurogram.
Velia, how do you follow the Madriles?
The rest of the routerillos on vacation?
Kisses and good day to all.

DiabetesForo
08/12/2010 5:05 a.m.

Good afternoon routerillos !!!
Here we walk from relaxation, that today the fatigue is noticed.
Uffff, Marcita, because I have taken the doctors to the doctors:-/, I find it a lot to go ... and that test for what is it?What's the matter?...
Becky, ask for a transfer to Cáceres: D
Prado, Anuski, how are you there?
This weekend we are going to pass it to a town in Cáceres border with Toledo, there live the grandparents of a friend of Angela, and have invited us.Then we will return to Madrid a few more days.
And little more story ... today quite drain.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/12/2010 1:23 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.
I just have to greet me, because tomorrow my son Fernando leaves and I have been in the kitchen all afternoon, preparing things to take for him and his brother.So I walk, from the pea to the squid in their ink, through the pate of goat and the fabes with clams ...: oops:
I have such kitchen saturation that, as someone asked me about dinner, I send it for a walk :)) :)) :))

I also have to go with Celia to Oviedo, but he is giving me a laziness ...

Anyway, I tell you more slowly.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
08/12/2010 2:21 p.m.

Good morning,
Today it seems that it has refreshed something, to see if it can be.
Alea, one day I will ask you for one of those recipes of yours that sound great and must be better, because I am not very kitchens to say, come on, I do not have much variety ...:-/
Velia, because I started with tremendous headaches, well of that some years ago, but let it be one, then with beeps in the right ear and sometimes I hardly heard and finally numbness of the right arm and loss of strength and sensitivity in sensitivity inThe same hand, that after going from doctor in doctor, they have taken two cervical hernias and now the test that I hope is to see if the nerve that goes down to the hand is oppressed somewhere and if so, then they will have toOperate.In fine, piteras already, that I have already completed the 40 and the ailments begin.
I hope the vacationing is having a good time.
There is a month left after note starting the school, time passes.
Have a good day.

DiabetesForo
08/13/2010 5:14 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
I am writing to you from Edimburg where I am spending the first half of August.The truth is that all this is wonderful.The temperature is fresh, cool, which for us is wonderful.This city celebrates the International Music and Theater Festival during this month and it is a delight to go after its streets, in every corner a street show, dances, puppets, balancers, etc ... It seems to me that this month is the most fun cityof the world: d.
Also made sides by the highlands and the coast and it is beautiful !!
Mornings are going to Dublin, there I will meet Rafa who is spending the month of August.
With Juan I speak every day and it's great, he spends a bomb and I hope he is getting a lot of English: ??.According to his glycemia are great.I hope it will be.
Well a little kiss for everyone I hope your summer goes well.
Beky, yesterday I wrote a message, to see if you receive it this time.
A hug

DiabetesForo
08/14/2010 2:08 p.m.

Owash, what happened about the calculator .... Look that I was looking for it a long time ago and nothing !!!!
And well, disrupting the calculator you have put, I put for example 350g of banana, I give it to calculate, and below you get all the results of hydrates, vitamins ... etc, but if you see, there is a bar on top, thanPut. Rations Total ... and although you describe ... always puts 1 !!!!Is it like that, or does it have a failure or not to be used?Hahaha: D: Mrgreen:

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/14/2010 3:18 p.m.

The number of portions refers to the number of diners .... If you put 2 in that space you will see how all the values ​​are reduced by half: D

DiabetesForo
08/14/2010 3:21 p.m.

Congratulations to all Marias !!

DiabetesForo
08/15/2010 5:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.