{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Ainssss this is a sinvivir ... now to wait for the basket cup :))

Carmentxu, I join a warden shortly (I still don't know anything sure, but rumors say that for October) ... I left my previous work.

Prado, was there a Santiago cake to celebrate it?:)) Brownie, maybe?: Mrgreen:

If my theory is true (in August it is less hot and moisture), in the next days it will be much better in Valencia ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/02/2010 9:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

...... Hmmmmm .... We celebrate it with a rice with vogue and a bottle of AlbariñI did not leave Santiago without eating a piece of Santiago cake, exquisite by the way, that they put us at the hotel breakfast: D: D: D: D, delicious and that is not of my favorite desserts ......

DiabetesForo
08/02/2010 9:26 a.m.

Mase to see ....: Twisted: ... step by 22 degrees ... through the pool .... for walking through the mountains ... for walks through the Cantabrian ........ ButThe eating a rice with vogue+Albariño+Santiago Tart ............... is something already superior to me;) ....... and says it in an immediately posterior postTo mine: !:: !:: !:: !:!

that lack of respect for the Southern Poor and Eastern Spanish that we cannot enjoy such food foods with paradisiacal visions of Santiago ...: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

And you would surely have a post of 115: Mrgreen: ... the height, come on.;)

DiabetesForo
08/02/2010 5:08 p.m.

hahahahahahaha Owash, the post was not bad the truth :)) :)), I almost ended with the insulin reservoir hahaha ... but it was worth ehhhh .....;), I do not regret anything, Santiago wasdeserves that and much more :)) :))
Anyway, you already know a visit to us by the north ...

DiabetesForo
08/02/2010 5:51 p.m.

What envy for God Prado !!!With what I like the Santiago cake ......... and everything else, of course, except the 22 degrees that we have left over here.I am seriously thinking about patenting Burgos's wind in emptiness boats (although I think it is already invented) and send it to all because what happens here does not believe it until no one comes, before yesterday a cap ....What wonder!As I missed that calorazo of my land when your grandmother did not let you go out after eating until the "heat" ....... the next day we had to put the heating in the car in the car, pa crying!
For the rest I see that everything is going well, I'm glad here more of the same thing, wanting to catch that disgusting cap that Owash like so little, I'm very sorry for you but I hope that August is not as you say, I love myselfAjigolar now!(Will like this?I do not know how many thousands of shales, a picture and I do not know how many more things, because in the end a judge has had some sanity and has ordered to dismantle the urbanization and return everything to its natural state, it is a great loss and unrecoverable everything that talledBut at least my girls can see the pine forest, I am happy.
Good vacation to all and that glycemia accompany you, kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/02/2010 8:47 p.m.

Nas, I have a hurry now because I now end up, but I could not stop commenting my total compression towards the Forero Owash, because it is indeed of guard court that Forera Prado tells us these falsehoods .... because it's all a lie, don't?... where is the moderator?Let order !!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
08/03/2010 4:24 a.m.

Nas, already returned from the endo, all good in the analysis, 6.6 of hemo in the Americas (6.2 in the Japanese and usual until recently) ... and without minilink, which is surprising ... ay, those walks and bathrooms on the beach ... should prescribe them to all diabetics.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
08/03/2010 8:22 a.m.

.... What a good hemo Juan Luis, congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!: D

DiabetesForo
08/04/2010 3:15 a.m.

Total that the average of the Hemo is 6.4 isn't it?Halfway between the East and West :))
Will the saline of the water or the sand of the beach influence the glycemic variability?:-/: d

Becky, what does not happen in this country with the mountains: shock: ... what barbarity
I assure you that the next day you were for Valencia, you would like to leave ... it is not that it is hot (that it does), it is sticky, you sweat even to get out of bed ...
Although I have not finished understanding those that say: "It is 40º but as it is a dry heat ...." Joer, which is 40º: !:: !:

Prado, do not hide, that Juanlu, Becky and I are dead in envy :)) and the guts revolutionized with the vision of the boiler and the cake (you would not take photos, right?

DiabetesForo
08/04/2010 3:46 a.m.

Hello good!!!
I'm already in the world of work !!! ... how fast the days of vacations pass :(
Owhas, I give you the reason ... Oropesa we go because it is mandatory (my sisters live there) ... but the heat is like this ... sticky, and this time we have noticed less humidity and softer temperatures ... but still soSleeping sweating is horrible.In calpe much better, the very good temperature and always a great sea brisita ... I liked it a lot, and the hotel very well, very well, contemplating the sea and the Peñon from all corners.Iciar enjoyed the beauty of the beach, the pool, the ice cream ... small !!In the end we couldn't see Mani and his chocolates ... it will be again.
Prado, what champion you are made ... and as a reward ... good comilona !!What beautiful photos !!!By the way, in Calpe they also put a day of Santiago, I think that at breakfast ... I took a little piece of the little ones, but for desire: Mrgreen:
Juan Luis what a good hemo !!
I'll be up to date ... for now since we have arrived, it's not very hot ...
Greetings to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/04/2010 7:15 a.m.

Hello good.
I spend a shotgun to greet you, especially Owash, who is on duty in the forum :)

My condolences to those of the heats.By the way, we also threw rice with Bogavante and Albariño recently, although the Albariño must be more degrees than Prado's, because three of the diners ended at 12 at night bathing dressed on the beach of the Sablón: Mrgreen::)) :)) :))

Health to all

DiabetesForo
08/04/2010 2:19 p.m.

Hahahaha Alea, you don't say how many bottles of Albariño were;) ..... :)) :))
Anuski already over the holidays ?????Jo ... how little the good lasts ..... hehe

No Owash, I didn't take pictures of food: Mrgreen: ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/04/2010 4:19 p.m.

Jo, what is it: ?: It is an attack from all the fronts armed with rice with vogue: !:: !:!
Juanluis, they attack us: !:: !:: !:!
And with Albariño :)) :))

Anuski ... is already "refreshing": D in the afternoons already emotion to be somewhat better

DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 4:31 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
I also love the rice with voguvante ... I prefer red (even with seafood, rare that is one): D, well, in reality the rice I like even the head of a tiñoso, hahahahaha, as I would sayMy mother.Now he has given me to make a rice of Iberian, mmmmm, to suck my fingers, yes, Mu from time to time, or if we have invited you, which is a pecan: d.

Yesterday all morning at the ophthalmologist with Angela.We had a new one, very cute and with a lotIt is type I, but this time they have changed it, to start it threw drops to dilate the pupil 4 times in 1 hour (usually dilate it with 2) ... the inconvenience was twice that always and on top of night at 12 o'clockThe night was still without seeing: shock: ... and finally, he tells me, for now there are no injuries, so the girl takes care of her diabetes, in a rather derogatory tone ... anyway, that there are doctors paTó ... we are happy, once again proof over ...

Otherwise, here we continue to heat ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/05/2010 4:43 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I had forgotten, Anuski, rebuild! I'm glad that everything has gone so well.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/05/2010 4:44 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello.
Velia, I'm glad that Angela's revision has come out perfect ... the new one, no comments :?
In Oropesa we also ate a very good seafood rice that my brother -inRisototes ... very rich.
Owash ... it's not an attack ... it's information;) I'm glad you're better for your land ...
Here well too ... fresh mornings and nights, the rest, soft heat.
Have a good day !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/05/2010 7:07 a.m.

Very good, route.
Oh!How lively this is, with rice menus and everything ...;)
And what am I going to tell you about the heat, tonight we have not hit an eye, so as not to vary and during the day, around 40º 8) and without losing download from there.
Over here, without news, waiting as crazy vacations, I hope that for work reasons of my maid they do not go to the fret ...
Well, a fast greeting, that I walk through the other threads ... kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 8:14 a.m.

I forget one thing, what food table with HC do you use?I have always been using Clinidiabet, but now there are several things that do not fit me much, I notice enough difference in the fruit with other tables ...

DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 8:42 a.m.

Good morning routerillos!
What heat !!!!
I use the table they gave me in the hospital when it debuted, and if something is more specific I look at it in the internete ... What does not fit you, Marcita?
Ya Friday, this is going miles ... uffff!
Next week we are going to Madrid, to see if the time accompanies that I have to do cleaning: shock:
Well, you don't seem to tell much, let's see if you encourage you.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/06/2010 6:57 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.
Little can I tell, unless my son Fernando has come to spend a few days and spend the day in the kitchen making him the meals he likes.Threatens to go to the Chinese to charge tuppers to take everything :))

Even so, I have time to go out with Drake, enjoy the 23 grades today (the temperature has risen :))) and take a dip.

Celia quite well.

Marcita, I also use Clinidiabet, so I can't help you.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
08/06/2010 4:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.