{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good, route ...
I see that holidays, trips, beaches ... what envy!We still have to wait until the end of August, what a roll and with the lack of me!
Owash, yours one pass.Although there is no harm that does not come for good, while you expect your new work to rest and take care of your parents.Much encouragement.
Mommy you are made a traveler, huh?What envy you give me.
Velia, then Bayer's glucos, the contour link, do they also suppress it?What history, if they left me, I would cut in health expenses, but not in strips precisely: Evil :.When you go to any health center, ambulatory or even the hospital, each thing can be seen ... that there would be necessary to cut ...
Prado, champion, already finishing the way.I imagine that it will have been spectacular, the end tell us.
Anuski, what the little one will enjoy on the beach, that you have a good time.
Carmentxu, are you still for my land?
Well, nothing, you have a good day, to see if temperatures let us enjoy the fairs, which started last night.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/23/2010 7:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good.

Mamidejuan, you don't have to thank anything, it has been a pleasure.

Velia, we are older.We already chatted for a little while.

I do not leave my astonishment with the work.Yesterday I get a letter from the Employment Office, in which they cite me for a selection of personnel for an employment workshop, because I had registered for when some offer related to tourist guide, sociocultural animation, etc.
I get happy and keep reading.They ask me to have a photocopy of the DNI and, there comes the funny: an INEM certificate in which I know that I am unemployed.This certificate I have to present it in the INEM: shock ::-/:?
But the best comes when I call them on the phone to inform me about what workshops this time they have launched, and they tell me that of masonry and gardening, tell yourself the Flys: Twisted:
I have finally told you that they can leave a little to shit and do the favor of reading people's requests and curricula, which then leave offers related to my profile and do not call me.
Anyway, there are people who are in the world because there must be everything, but not because they make any missing: Arrow:

Health

DiabetesForo
07/23/2010 8:38 a.m.

Great day ... for the first time in 2 months has not been hot: shock:
It is luxurious, it may even rain: Shock:

Thank you all for the spirits ... one believes that everything has already seen it, but the reality always surpasses the imagination: shock:

Yesterday again by hospitals by putting a PEG feeding my lady mother, in 30 minutes ready: shock: ... the technique today is a barbarity 8)
We take more waiting for the ambulance back than in the intervention ... another of the inexplicable things in the beautiful health world.

Alea, yours with the INEM is of total traca ... the certificate, isn't it that between the INEM (benefits) and obstur (employment and training offers) do not talk?:))
Many times it happens that two administrations working together do not communicate with each other ...
And to send you to gardening or masonry ... Well, it is quite normal to happen ... This is how the public employment service goes.

Velia, I think that official car brands are also reduction are limited to BMW or Mercedes ... that Jeta have and how much ignorance.

Anuski ... Oropesa :?and calpe: d hehehe

DiabetesForo
07/23/2010 11:56 a.m.

Nas, because here after a couple of days that seemed to ride ... oh, they announce new climbs, in short.
Alea, with this of the opponents in one of the laws that I had to study (and quickly forget) said that it was a right of all of you who did not demand documents already possessed by the administration.Come on, if you are very boring, make a claim.
Ay Owash, when I read you I have agreed with an anecdote with my mother.It turns out that I had to take her to do a proof of I don't know what (a CT?).The fact is that when he touched his turn they put her inside, very slowly, as she was then.After a long time, it reappeared very smiling and helped by the two nurses and as soon as it was seen, it shouted: what damage they have done to me !!!I think that more than one of the old men who expected their turn left as quickly as they could ... another anecdote also from my mother.On another occasion they had to do that they put you in a tube.The fact is that I told them that without anesthesia it was going to be impossible, and they did not, ok, climb it to the stretcher and as soon as they push it to the tube and just say it did not move my mother began.Lucecitas? !!!While trying to reach them with his hand.It had to be done with anesthesia, of course.
Ah, if I inspired I will write something for that contest.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/23/2010 1:06 p.m.

Nas, I don't know if I have put any song in this forum.Well, even once once, there goes a song whose text, they say, was written by a 9 -year -old boy for his mother.It is from the disk Travesuras of the Inti-Billimani.

Whenever I look at you, it's sweet
Whenever I listen to you,
Kiss, touch and smell
Whenever dream of you is sweet.

For five sites
Your heat is coming
And five times my heart vibrates.

I keep here in my mind
The secret of living
With five tibiezas
I feel in me.

Juan Luis
07/24/2010 6:53 a.m.

Good morning ...... The calooooooor returned, how little the good lasts .... :)) ......

Ufff ..... the administration, what am I going to say that I deal daily with it, the fact is that they want to suppress paperwork that is useless but every time you process something you have to present thousands of papers: shock: so AleaI am surprised at anything that happened to you, is usual ..... and that everything is computerized je je ..... in short ......

By the way Alea yesterday was in Asturias in a place that I did not know and that excited me, we really left home with the intention of going to eat Babia but we ended up crossing the port of Somiedo and arriving in Pola de Somiedo, what place soooaaaaaaan beautiful, I was hallucinated, mountain and precious mountain and with many routes to do so I hope to spend a weekend or a few days ..... we ate a delicious kid watching Alonso and drinking cider ....: D: D

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/26/2010 3:33 a.m.

Good morning!
This is inhuman, what Calorazo we are happening!I have not hit an eye and on top of that I have risen with a collar and back contracture ... AGGG.
Yesterday we take Lisa to Barajas, Ohhh, what a penita!We left at 8 in the morning and at 3.30 we were already at home, eaten and everything.But with a pizon ... Silloning afternoon and at the last minute we could go out to stretch our legs, because with the heat it was impossible to pee out.
Marcita, I made you villages ... Have you already put the pool to Noe?We have ours, but don't think we amortized it a lot.
Alea, without comment: shock:
Prado, what a good way to see the race, hahaha .... Well, finally a joy with the F1, eh?.Come on, the streak begins.Ahhhh, and congratulations also to accountant, poor, how he penalted in the time trial.
And little else, I will see if Angela wants us to get used to my sister's pool, who this weekend has been with her father and you didn't see the glycemia how they resist going down ... Anyway.
Kisses and good day!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/26/2010 5:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

To good afternoon ... here lowering the temperature a bit ... at noon we bounted the 30 degrees, which is fantastic.
As is usually the case in July it is unbearable heat and in August come the storms ... especially in the afternoon.

To me, that I only like the race and the competition between cars yesterday I thought it was a shame ... even if it was not new, years ago Chumaker or Raikonen were benefited from these maneuvers ... if a pilot does not fightTo win a race, why runs? ... for what to go to a resistance where there are 3 pilots for 1 car and take turns ... anyway.

Ñam ñam ... kid's stew ... between mountains .... Sounds to Heidi: Mrgreen: :))

Juanluis, I had a similar anecdote with my mother ... also in a TAC ... It is incredible that they do not know how to hear the warnings of patients and/or caregivers.

DiabetesForo
07/26/2010 2:04 p.m.

Hello route

I was waiting for a relaxed and often brown work that I have over.By the way Owash I have sent you a message on Facebook asking for help: Oops: We are doing a work of assisted ventilation equipment and we have to do some interviews but we do not find anyone who answers us.That overwhelmed.

For the rest I do not have much to tell, that it seems that Nico is "better" without the sensor, that we went to the circus the other day with them and that if the thing does not twist he was with Anuski on Friday in Calpe.Ahhhhh and that I have a week and a half of curro and then vaccioneees, that they miss me.

I can't entertain myself, I have my head like a hype, I will see if as and it happens to me.

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/27/2010 10:06 a.m.

Good afternoon routerillos.Do not imagine the temperatures we are having in these lands ... I've been looking for 3 days, tonight I had to put the air of the room because it was impossible to be.And this does not traces ...
This morning we went to the pool of my sister's house, and in a while when Angela ends with the Wii, we get into ours, which to relax and refreshing is stressing.
Mania, deserved vacation yours, go if currese ... Well, to enjoy.Let's see if you can keep Anusky and family.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/28/2010 1:20 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... over here also sooo sooo heat :( ......

Mani that you already have little for the holidays: D ... Let's see if on Friday you can see Anuski ........
I also walk this week, end of the month and very heavy people:-/ And to me who ends the patience ... ufff ... will be the heat ???? ....: evil:

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/29/2010 3:30 a.m.

Good and warm ... 8) Yes, it is hot for these lands too, at 10 in the morning we already had 32 grades of nothing ...
Velia, Noe yes to amortize the pool, the amortity to me (:)) :))) and it is that with these temperatures it is more soaking than it was.
You are more experts, some questions: today we have had the folklore night.Last night before dinner Noe had 131, dinner at 4 rations, I put insulin and in the postThe time I do control and: shock :: Shock: 519: shock :: shock:, I make ketone and it has 1, I check catheter, it is stuck, it does not smell like insulin, I correct with pen, change catheter ...This is not vomiting, with a gut pain, totally declined (it was also almost one).We checked the catheter that we have taken, it was inside, well placed, straight, we tried to barCan it be that insulin itself crystallized and clog the cannula?As I said, Noe bathes a lot and disconnect and connect the pump several times can it influence?Then he was going down well, 210 and 0'5 ketonic, 111 at 3h ... Wow, then well and today has risen as if nothing.
Anyway, that of things we have left to live.
Good morning to all.

DiabetesForo
07/29/2010 7:38 a.m.

It is not to annoy, but here we have 22 grades, it is cloudy and there is a pleasant breeze.Something good we had to have :))
This afternoon touches cider with Regina.
This morning he played analytics in Oviedo.We will see the hemo, I fear that something will have uploaded.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/29/2010 11:36 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Alea, isn't it for annoying? Well, I do not know how to enjoy those 22 graduates ... :)) What envy mother! Enjoy them what you can.
Marcita, I have no idea about the bomb, but often bewildered by those values, I hope it has not happened to you again.
Prado, as you are enjoying! It is clear that even if you are not on vacation, you know how to take advantage of your free time: d.
Well, I am finishing preparing the trips.Rafa leaves tomorrow to spend the month of August in Dublin, Juan leaves on Sunday, which in principle was Edinburgh, but due to problems that emerged in the organization by the agency at the end it goes south of England ...And my husband and I with all the organized trip to be in Edinburgh 15 days for being close to him: ((:? As you can imagine I protested in the agency, but that was planned in the kind of "contract" that is signed, so I have nothing to do..
So we 15 days in Edinburgh and 15 days in Dublin, where I can see Rafa: d.
I will take the travel laptop, so if I have a little while, I will try to see how you are.
A hug and ... good summer!

DiabetesForo
07/30/2010 5:51 a.m.

Good afternoon, route!
Marcita, the rebozados are very very treacherous, I for the fat and the battering I tell you how 1 or 1.5 more units.Anyway, cesa the pump after disconnecting?It is a good habit, especially if it connects and disconnects so much ... and put the 02-03 UDS bolus, occasionally.Go testing, you'll see how the truqui catches the fried: d.Angela this vacation has introduced the lasagna/cannelloni (which had not tried it), and the synchronized (Mexican food consisting of corn tortizas with cheese and ham from York, we go a sandwinch but with pancakes).
Alea, who enviiiiiiiiiiidia that you give me, daughter ... here we have already got used to being repeated all day ... the air to all rag placed at home, even at night, come on, with telling you that tonight is the one that is the one that is whatI have slept in the last days, and I woke up the 2 soaked ... anyway.
Mommy, go vacations that you spend ... what envy ... I understand perfectly what you feel, to see if you are able to disconnect and enjoy that rest ... I know that Juan will be great, he has already shown you that you can trust inhe...
We are from barbecue, a few friends come to dinner, which we have not gathered for a long time and we really want to see each other.We have the pool prepared for children and surely some higher TB.It is encouraged, that with this silence you want, if not they tell Juan Luis and me, that we have a couple of nights doing dinner desktop in it, mmmmm .... hahahaha.
Kisses to all and have a good weekend.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/30/2010 3:03 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, even 22 degrees, or pool, no barbecue ..... That yes, fresh horchata pa Merendar and homemade ice cream.

Enjoying the whole week of the Athletics Championship ... This morning they have made the marathon run at 10 in the morning in Barcelona ... with 30 degrees: Shock:

DiabetesForo
07/31/2010 12:53 p.m.

Nas, I had a mess of Curro this week ... and yesterday I could not enter with my user ... I have to see it, because with the desktop (this) if I enter ... ah, we continue with very hot.

Juan Luis
08/01/2010 6:47 a.m.

Good morning ....:-/ ..... Here it seems that the heat gives us a small truce, but I will not say very high just in case ...: Mrgreen: What envy Alea, that22 graduates for me .... uffff .....

Mommy but what envy of trips hehehe .... Edinburgh I think it is beautiful and sure that Juan takes care of himself, enjoy a lot !!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we finally end the road and although we did it very lightly by not doing so, upon arrival in Santiago you feel something very special and I do not speak of religious feeling that I do not have, it will be because of the environment, it will be because SantiagoIt is so beautiful, but reaching the Uffff Obradoiro .... the place full of pilgrims .... the spectacular cathedral ...
We could not see her because the tail was endless and we already know her, so we went for the compostela and then racing for Santiago ...: D, at night as the end of the holidays we could see a concert in theJean Michel Jarre Obradoiro, spectacular, electronic music and light on the cathedral staircase ..... impressive !!!!
And yesterday we went to Finisterre to see the sea, although we could not enjoy the beach because it was cold and cloudy ... at least we did not spend heat hehehehe ......

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
08/02/2010 5:02 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Here it also seems that we will let us breathe today, give 34 degrees, a luxury compared to the 39-40 of the past days ... even so, another bad night to get up to the back, what embarrassment, I did not run orpinch of air.

Prado, congratulations!I'm glad you spent so good weekend.

Owash already finished athletics, now to wait for the Basket World Cup.

Good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/02/2010 5:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning routes !!!I have already a week in Madrid but it has cost me the return "to school", je, je, and scheme through Extremaduran lands we have been wonderful ... Well, I feel Marcita, when I read your messages we had already returned, but knowing thatWe live so close we have to stay the next time we go there.
By the way of Noe, you know, when I disconnect for the pool I can't regulate myself well ... but hey the truth scheme I carry a very regu, the last hemo is 8 and I do not get it down:Mrgreen:
Of course, I have lost about 10 kg in almost a year and I am much more agile and better, something good I must have, :))
Owas, I don't understand anything?But did you not have taken a fixed place ????now they fire you?Clarify that I find no nice.
To those who are going now in August I wish you happy vacations and those who have to return, because nothing that we will be doing company here.: D

A kiss and good day.

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
08/02/2010 6:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.