{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hi Marcita, beautiful!how are you?I already read you and I see that you are not in a good familiar moment, I hope everything was solved.
As for the cannulas, have you called those of Medtronic directly?I imagine yes, I don't know how to see if they can help you from Madrid, or it's a matter of a bad lot, I don't know you will tell us. A kiss to the little one.
Greetings to the route too: D
I am leaving on Friday for Extremadura, Priero to Orellana, to Pantanito, the Dulce de Extremadura coast and then to Quintana de la Serena, to see if we are a bit :)) :)) and to spend a few days in family.
Kisses to everyone and until the return to take care of yourself.: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
07/14/2010 7:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How about family?
Congratulations to all the footballs, I stay with the desire to celebrate it the next day but here are sosos, bland.Alonso, without a name and I saw him this time he was not keeping the composure like other times, he was with a lump in the throat of the size of his neck (which is to say) aimed to throw the tear, which desperately has tobe already
As well as all good, I with a little-little lower because I lost a concert of my favorite group, but well, it is what there is.
Marcita, a lot of pretty, I hope that the summer will come very well to forget those things a bit, to see if the catheters is resolved soon too.
Mommy, I hope everything is good, gives signs of life, do you know something about Rafa?A kiss.
Velia, still on vacation ???What envy you give me :))
By the way, I don't know if I congratulate the good notes of our girls, just in case, congratulations to Celia and Angela.
Kissesss

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/14/2010 9:05 p.m.

Very good,
Carmentxu I just read you, have you come for my land?I live in Villanueva de la Serena, to see if we can take a cafelillo or something cool ...: P
Yes, of course I have spoken with Medtronic, and I don't know how many times, few solutions give, some boxes change for others from another lot, that if they doNew catheters, mine, which look better than those we have.
Thank you very much, girls, for the spirits, among the ailments that have taken me, the tests that have to do me, two possible operations and the cancer of my sister -in -law ... Anyway, that we do not raise head ...
Well, tomorrow the people and celebrations of compliance, that of my father and mine, to see if we encourage ourselves.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/16/2010 6:34 a.m.

Good morning ..... finally Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D, I have walked very well this week with the closure of the quarter, what a burden uffff ... Let's see if during the weekend I can disconnect at all that I need it: Mrgreen:, tomorrow we will do the penultimate stage of the path of Je .....

Marcita congratulations on your birthday, enjoy your town and cheer up ..... a kiss

I see that this is a paradillo, I imagine that everyone's holiday, who pouthes:-/:-/ .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/16/2010 6:39 a.m.

Nas, we are back, on the Madriles, that tomorrow we pick up the German friend of Dana.Ah, I am Supermoreno, to record.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/16/2010 11:21 a.m.

Backward congratulations to Marcita

Juanluis Moreno?No, Supermoreno ... that's to do the vagus in the sun: Mrgreen:

For 3 weeks I belong to the 2 largest clubs in Spain: diabetics and unemployed.
4 years working so that they do not value what is done ... Believe in certain people and realize that they are not clean wheat ...
Anyway, to appeal to my (new) phrase of my signature.

Salu2 to all

DiabetesForo
07/17/2010 7:27 a.m.

Good morning routerillos!
As you can see we are back.I do not supermorena (snif), I have a sun allergy and I can only get a protector 50, but well, a light color there is, huh?.We have had great, especially Angela, who has definitely reconciled with the ma r, and glycemic or tell you, with the shine that I spent last year and how different this has been.Some luxury glycemias, for the rhythm of schedules and meals that we have carried, and the catheters have behaved great, yes, the obicuos I have put them without anesthesia.On the beach the bomb was removed all the time we were (2-3 hours) and has not had any hyper, rather the opposite, but of course, here the lady has not stopped a second.
Marcita, congratulations !!!And a lot of encouragement, to see if everything goes forward.A hug.
Carmentxu, by Extremadura?, We will only be there a few days, that then we have to return to Madrid, that my boy curra here, and I want to clean this house.
Prado, how are you going?Have you finished the way?.This year you will take a few days, no?, Whether it is only for loading batteries, it is necessary.
Becky, it's over, snif.Don't you go out this year?
Owash, what a whore, really!I learned that years ago, work, and sometimes in the rest of things too, but the important thing is the satisfaction with which you leave there, with the feeling of duty fulfilled and more than fulfilled, and knowing that you have givenof you everything you could.And do you know?They miss it.Now to take it as a deserved vacation, which soon have to face another professional challenge.A hug!!!
Alea, Regina, how good that you mount it with the sidrines and the walks ... and I suppose that I wish that September arrives, so that it will be cleared a little llanes.How the peoples get.
Mommy, we went to Bologna, Ohhhh what disappointment, I remembered it as a precious, little populated beach, now it is no longer the same, full of chiringuitos, backed on people, you already have even apartments to rent ....:--/: shock:
Kisses and good end of weekly.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/17/2010 8:16 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello family
I go to greet you, I am very linked but I hope that from next week the thing will relax a little.
I hope that Pachuchos fathers are already recovered and that girls with good notes are enjoying the beautiful.
Around here heat and all full of tourists, so wishing that September arrives too.
My kids are already very bold and the sensor we have "abandoned", we will return to him when the bath season ends.
Marcita good luck with all those problems, I hope it is a bad streak and end soon.
Owash, what a great truth and what anger that gives.I hope everything is better in your new job, now relax these messages.
Velia is glad that I have done so well with the obliques, we don't even try, every time disastrous.
Prado did you finish the way?
Oh I have to go, even another little while.
Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/17/2010 7:20 p.m.

Very good.

Much mess.Friends, walks, meals outside, dogs ... Today we have gone to the Pindal cave.I have armed my value and, for the first time I have entered, and I have endured an hour, that the visit lasted: Mrgreen :.Of course, I have swallowed the anguish and I have left sworn that I do not enter any cave, however great it is :?.What a bad drink, my mother :(.

We went with some friends.Celia stayed, prefer (logical) to be with her friends and go to her air.In addition, they are here the eldest son of Mamidejuan and his friends.Very handsome your boy, mamidejuan, very educated and pleasant :).They left the backpacks at home and are partying out there, with Celia and her friends.I think that tomorrow they go to the Picos de Europa.

Welcome again, Juanlu and Velia.

Owash, I do not welcome you to the unemployed club, because you will soon leave it, but I know what it is to do the job for years and give you the kick: shock: encouragement.

Mani, let's see if you lavish you now.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
07/17/2010 9:20 p.m.

Nas, hard that from the caves, I also spoke, there in the Brittany, above in French, suddenly they close the doors and release a spich that, as I did not understand anything, did not know when I was going to end.I have also had a bad time in the subway and in some jam in some bus .... in short.That yesterday we collected Dana's friend, so visit to the retirement and this afternoon to Cáceres.

Juan Luis
07/18/2010 5:49 a.m.

Ah, that I forgot, Owash, that much encouragement with the work ... Epa, palante.

Juan Luis
07/18/2010 6:33 a.m.

Good day.....

No, we have not finished the road, we are 10 km, in Lavacolla we stayed on Saturday because we want to enter Santiago Early and enjoy there an entire weekend: Mrgreen: that Santiago has a lot of march and it is worth enjoying it hehehe ...... so the weekend after 25 we will finish it .....

Owash enjoy this season without work, you can, since in no way you start a new stage, the worst is disappointment .....

I also join the Cloustrophobic Club:-/, I spent very badly in the closed places, the elevators give me panic and I avoid them whenever I can, the only cave that I have entered was a valporquero and because it is big but I have nointention to re -enter any je ......

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/19/2010 3:41 a.m.

Good Monday people.

Here is the suffocating heat, and there is still much to be able to go on vacation.

With how cool the caves are, with those narrow galleries half a meter wide, the freshness, the humidity, their bats sleeping waiting at dusk ... that yes, I like them when there are no people, when they are calm, when you can stayin silence and enjoy the water drops playing their score and creating works of art as they should do, without hurry, calmly and little by little ... a cave is one of those sites where you can still enjoy silence .....

Otherwise, all good.

Owash, is that there is everything for the world .... what are we going to do.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/19/2010 3:59 a.m.

Mother of beautiful love, what heat does !!!!NO?Well, we have about 12 months ...

Juan Luis
07/19/2010 8:28 a.m.

Good morning routerillos!Ojú what caulted !!!!
This of getting tired does not cool anything, but summers here are like that, and this especially.In the years we have been in the house, we had not thrown so much air conditioning, what barbarity !!!
And here we continue with Lisa, with intensive German classes:-/ :)) .... what not, not, that this German seems more Spanish than Dana, what things ... she bruises, with black eyes and ifYou neglect talking better than us, and Dana Rubia with blue eyes, so they say ...
Prado, 10 kilometer of Na and then enjoy the weekend, good plan, of course.
Alea, the caves are not holy of my devotion either, the elevators and others have been well, but a few years ago that I did not have a good time, I was not sometimes to the supermarket and after making the purchase I entered thePanic, I left the purchase and started, uffff, what a bad feeling, less bad that I overcome it ... are the fruits of so many years of psychotherapy that this month ended ...
Otherwise little to tell.Let's see if we encourage and start the pool that we do some exercise that Ángela has already had to significantly increase insulin units.
Well, I leave you, I'm going to set up a little
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/20/2010 7:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!!
I've been writing for a long time, although I have been reading you.We have even been champions !!!What emotion ... I cried with the gesture of Iniesta and with Iker's kiss ...: oops:
Prado ... I see the path you have almost done, have fun the weekend you go !!!
Marcita, when so many things come together it is normal to be shorter with morals, but you will see that everything will be better.A little kiss to Noe.
Owash ... how is the disgust?What a bad body with those things ... :(
I already on vacation, tomorrow we are going to Oropesa and on Sunday to Calpe ... to spend more heat, but with playitas, swimming pools and refrequitos it gets better ... I hope:-/
Iciar wishing to go to Paya ... is all excited, repeating it every time.A lorite is made, don't shut
Beky, and when do you touch you?
Velia, Juan Luis, Alea, Mamidejuan ... and those who have not named, to enjoy the summer.
Well guys, be good, on the way back I hope to spend more often.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/20/2010 11:30 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
He had been in the town for days and as there the internet that I have does not have ADSL because every time I try to open a page it takes several minutes to open and since patience is not a virtue that characterizes me ... Well, nothing, that turns it off andI stay with the desire to enter here.
The first is to tell Alea, thank you very much for attending my son and his friends so well: D, they already told me that you made a fabada and enjoyed it a lot.Celia taught them Llanes and had a great time.I hope you will not cause you problems.Ah !!And thanks for saying that Rafa is handsome and educated, :), the truth is that it is a good kid ...
Owash, I cannot believe that you are unemployed, it is not worrying about the situation itself, because within nothing you will have your work but it is disappointing that they dare to do without a person like you:-/.Cheer up!.
Velia and Juan Luis, already back?, How well have you been in Zahara!And what a shame about Bologna, it happens to me that I remember it as a dream beach, and when you have told me that there are even tourist apartments, it is fatal, that few paradise are being left with the urban invasion!: ((.
Anuski, enjoy the holidays for the Mediterranean!And your little will enjoy the beach !!.
Prado How little you have to finish the way !!, what prettier photos you put on Facebook !!
Beky, Xiquitina, I'm already here, to see if I have a little while and I call you, I do preparing trips and I don't stop ... the other day when you called me I didn't have hardly any coverage and it was very difficult to speak.

DiabetesForo
07/22/2010 3:01 p.m.

Good morning ...... already Friday: D .... How fast the days go by ... Je ......

Velia, how much Angela !!!!!!!!!, how fast they grow ... from what I see she has taken it great huh ... is a law of life ...: D ... a kiss!!!!!!!!!

Mamide Juan what a traveler, what envy you give me hehehe ... and if you liked the photos you would like to see it live and direct ...: Mrgreen:, and not just because of the landscape :)) :)) :))

Well, here the heat has given us a break these days, but for the weekend the heat already returns ...: or, how little the good lasts ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/23/2010 3:27 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Anuski, enjoy a very much on vacation.You already tell us on the way back, surely Iciar will spend it beautifully, the beach for children must be like paradise (except for Angela as a child, hahahaha).
Mommy, how about your mother?I hope you are recovering great.And the beaches, because I tell you the same, a shame ...
Prado, you see, things in life ... although I could have waited more, jolin .... in short .... here tb.Something cooler, thank God, that the ugly theme was putting ugly with so much heat.Now I will see the forecast for the weekend, I hope that a lot of temperature is not uploaded, that it overwhelms me just to think about it.
Owash, how are you?
Marcita I suppose enjoying the people and family.
Alea, I call you.
And here I continue, making some curtains for the cabinets that have made us.I keep amortizing the sewing machine ... yes, I am not missing experience, but hey, the curtains below I finished them, and if you do not get much, the failures are not noticed, hahahahaha.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/23/2010 5:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ah, I forgot ... They have already told me the reduction of strips brands in Extremadura.They are limited to 2, Abbot with the Opium (jolin with how bad the strips of now), and Menarini (that does not dislike me so much).
EA, to enjoy the rest of the glucose while they are strips in stock.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/23/2010 5:57 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.