{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

.... What a bad life Juan Luis, you do not give me any envy;) hehehe ...... here the heat is unbearable at this time, so where it is best it is in house ...: Mrgreen:Seeing Nadal Play ...: D

Yesterday we made the penultimate stage of the road, shovels of Rey-Arzúa, the longest, 29 beautiful, beautiful kms, almost all the way between spectacular eucalyptus forests ... and the great time, cloudy and no heat: D .. D ....
The next one and Santiago .... !!!!!!!

The red continues, bieeeeeeeen .......: D: D: D, but how bad we pass it .... uffffff .....: mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/04/2010 12:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Monday ..... Nadal continues in its line, the red has passed although we have passed by canutas ... and at night it has refreshed a little, less bad because in the afternoon it starts to really heat ....

To start the week well, and to finish it better.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/05/2010 3:57 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
A long time without spending.I have been in Seville, but this time it was not for anything good, my mother gave a heart attack, they called me and I went there, I have been there for almost two weeks, after passing through the U.C.I.And by plant he is already at home, improving.Since I have arrived here, I have not stopped doing things that I had pending and I had little time for the computer.
I have read little, but Owash, I have seen that you have the place in Valencia, that good! I am very happy, I also see that you have had doctors of doctors (how much experience you are taking in this:?), But it is solving.
Alea, did Celia end up the studies? Surely yes because she is already a girl who focuses.Rafa leaves Asturias with some friends, although he has already been there with us, he told Celia to see if they were left and taught them the beautiful things of Llanes, and she has told them "Yes, I will teach you allThe bars ":)) :)).Let's see if they see and know each other and have a good time.I think they will stay in the youth shelter in Llanes, of course!If there are places when they are :?.
Juanlu, are you in Zahara? It is beautiful but very expensive, my sister has an apartment in Barbate and the people of Zahara in summer makes the purchase in Barbate because in Zahara prices up a barbarity.Hey, if you can approach the beach of Bologna, it is beautiful and has some Roman ruins next to the sea.
Well, let's see if I can and I catch up, although I am bad time because I am between the people and Valencia.
A hug

DiabetesForo
07/05/2010 8:31 a.m.

Hello Mamidejuan
I hope your mother is much better ... it seems that no but hospitals are demolving, for the sick and family members.

My father was detected the problem of the heart before the heart attack and put a stent (spring) in one of the arteries.Now we are with breathing problems, you have to carry oxygen 24 h and forever: |So I walk, with paperwork, various machinery and health vigilant (not from the beach).

Nadal a beast ... I do not know if in Spain you are so aware of how important this boy is ... I think something similar with Gasol happens and at the time with ballesteros or Manel Estiarte.
Here we fill the pamphlets with Vicente "Krusty the clown" delbosque, the screams of Camacho and the 4-5 jurgolists we have ... and the rest to live in the story.: Twisted:

What Note from Angela ...;) ... Of course with Findes in Zahara de los Atunes, so: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
07/05/2010 10:02 a.m.

Good morning.......

Mamidejuan goes scare :?, I'm glad your mother is already much better and everything has happened .....
Owash I think that the successes of other athletes such as Nadal, Gasol, Jorge Lorenzo etc ...Truth that now soccer occupies almost everything:-/ .. But on Sunday Nadal occupied all the prominence or almost all heh .....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/06/2010 3:38 a.m.

Hello to the route.

Mamidejuan, I'm glad your mother goes better.I agree with Owash in which hospitals are devastating.Now to pamper her a little.

Celia yes, finally gave us a joy with the notes and, above all, with the attitude for the future.Hopefully it will last.

I also believe that Nadal and company are well valued.The bad thing is that they are usually eclipsed, in terms of attention by sports journalists, by soccer players.It almost seems more important that a certain player has a mini sprain, and they have us hairs and signs what the doctor, the physio, the coach, the president and the mother that the ... piiiiiiiiiiiii, that the one who Nadal earnsA tournament, or that Alonso wins a race, or that Gasol leaves the staff speechless.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/06/2010 8:44 a.m.

Good morning, Mamidejuan I'm glad your mother is already better.
Ade that well for Celia, to see now how the summer.
How good about Nadal and yesterday with the National Team, not if we won the same and everything!
In the end I will have a few days on vacation and as we have been on the beach, because now it is time to go to the town so we will be for Extremaduran lands for Carmen's Day. What I have.: D
At the moment this weekend shows up a movidito, some friends will come home, of those who do not see centuries and when I say centuries ... 20 years ago almost without seeing us in person ... I hope we recognize ourselves :)) HeIt is also diabetic and we met little ones in a summer camp, of those organized by the Red Cross for diabetic children. And we are friends since then. I am very nervous and very broadly ... I am very excited to see them again.
Well, I'll tell you Monday, have a good week.
: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
07/08/2010 6:23 a.m.

Hala, all on vacation and/or making the vague :))
Waiting to see Hamilton (Go Lewis) and Spain

DiabetesForo
07/11/2010 6:44 a.m.

Very good.

Race to forget: Mrgreen:
Alonso goes wrong, begins to recover and, from there, the commissioners return to do his own.I already tire so much arbitrariness.Hamilton has not cheated today.That is the only novelty.
At this step I am going to unwill from the F1
For the rest, Celia well, llanes full of tourists, wet heat and in works.
In the afternoon, Paseo and Cider with Regina and Company.This afternoon we will go out again.The difficult thing will be to find a place where they do not have a TV at full speed.We must be one of the little ones to whom "the red" brings it to Pairo.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/11/2010 11:48 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa,
Alea, are you from Llanes?Last year I was touring Asturias with 3 friends, I loved it, I liked everything, interior, coast .. we climbed Bulnes in the funicular, although we liked, very expensive, the village caught our attention.
One of the stops was Llanes, to see the cubes of memory, I caught the attention that the Spanish flag was put on many balconies, I do not know if they were parties for something (it was the end of September), or it is normal, TbIn Llanes they put a fine that came to me in March this year, is that we parked where you could not, but we get tired of turning
I am not a future, but we will see the game in house, tranqulante
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/11/2010 12:16 p.m.

Sorry for the non -football players ............. but ......................

We are world champions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with the game that touched us last night ...... I didn't even think of glying at any time: Mrgreen:

In the F1, as it shows that Fernando knows how to be, if it is me, I swear that when he enters the penalty, I stop the car at the entrance to the boxes, and I do not move it so that no one else could enter ........ What a scoundrel gang ... in short, hopefully things will go better.

Good Monday, which today is a little less hard, and as economists say: a world championship rises the GDP of the winning country by 0.7%.Let's see if it is true and we go back the crisis.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/12/2010 3:42 a.m.

........... Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, we get it, we are world champions and well deserved !!!!!!!!Gano good football ......
Hahaha Nacho, I got home with a beautiful 190 in the glucometer, but until then I had not measured, after so many nerves we had to celebrate it: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

And from Alonso better I say anything, between some things and others the World Cup escapes ... and to me the desire to see it ...:-/://

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/12/2010 3:52 a.m.

Champions, champions, oe oe oeeeeeee ...
Ufff, how we had it, we saw it in the same beach bar of the semifinal and the rooms, with almost the same neighbors, with our galas with a Spanish seal for the occasion ... Ufff, my wedge cried like a child ... andthen to celebrate it to the chiringuito de los Mojitos ...
Mommy, I'm glad your mother is fine.Now to take care and recover.A kiss.
And we continue in Zahara .... Ohhhh, how good that he is here, and that the first days hit the rapping ... I already knew the area, I have come several times and continue to love.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/12/2010 5:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

How strong late-night people took to the street and it was all crying to the red, whistles, firecrackers and uncontrolled people singing and celebrating, as it should be !!!
People are still seen celebrating the victory my mother of mine ... and what a way to suffer yesterday, havoc in my glycemia control, but well ... for a day.
That said, that we are champions despite who weighs you, oeeee, oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
07/12/2010 8:01 a.m.

I am happy ... although I suppose that Zapatero even more: 600,000 euros in premiums are 15 million euros, which taxing at 43% is 6 and a half million euros that the State will enter (by the way the premiums were secured by 3 millioneuros ... beautiful loss of mutual Madrid: Mrgreen :).
In addition, the FIFA pays the winner 25 million euros, which I say some will also have to pay the fumbol federation.

To place, the price of an insulin needle is 0'07306 .... The price of a glycemia strip is 0'36 ...... make accounts: mrgreen:

For the rest, suffocating heat, I'm drinking almost more water than when I debuted :))

DiabetesForo
07/12/2010 1:04 p.m.

Very good.

Well nothing, I join the congratulations to the Red.I, who am anti-Football, even saw a game of the game, the end, because I went out with Regina and returned home before it ended.We were pecking a cake from married my husband, she and me and, as she wanted to see the end, because we put it, so you see, the tide could with me :)) :)) :))
I liked to see how a player took off his shirt and underneath he had another in tribute to a dead partner.Nice gesture.
Prado and Nacho, we will be fixed about Formula 1, .... I hope.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/12/2010 1:06 p.m.

Ah, Anabeg, I'm not from Llanes, I'm from Cáceres, but I have lived in Llanes for 30 years.My husband and my children are from here.
In September they are the guide parties.That's why there were flags.
If you ever come back, let me know?
A hug

DiabetesForo
07/12/2010 1:09 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
How good that Spain won, I am not a soccer player but I saw the game, and Iniesta's gesture with Daniel Jarque, beautiful, is that they were intimate to me
Alea, is that we stay: shock: but hey, if they are parties then I understand it, we saw so much Spanish flag together, hahahaha
I intend to return, of course, I let you know, don't worry, I will let you know for the forum
MUXUSSSSSSSS
Agurrrrrrrrrr

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/12/2010 1:57 p.m.

Owash, the premiums of players (those who have gone and those who played in the classification) and the coaching staff total those 30 million euros that are what FIFA pays.But if, evidently a good beak will go to the Treasury ........... and some NGOs will take a good pinch, since the players have said that they will donate part of that premium.

They may seem wild figures, but compared to their "normal" salaries is nonsense.And if we take into account that official selection t -shirts have sold a million during this month ... and that I don't know how they will be priced, but the 50 euros do not take away from anyone ... are 50 million euros, of which the federation surely pocketed 10 or 15 without problems.

According to some economists, being world champions will rise 0.7%, which is good news.

Wing, everyone to celebrate it, that the crisis was over.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/13/2010 4:02 a.m.

I am also faithful to the Redaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I am also a football and Barça and what a coincidence!All the goals of the selection have been scored by Barça .... :)) :))
Well, that I am missing and that is that I am also without encouragement lately, several family things, doctors and the happy Catheters of Medtronic who fall as they want, this weekend and a half have fallen four and it has fallen four and that they have no adhesiveNone, I have tried nobecuta and neither endures, now I have the culete full of omnifix and so it seems that it is lasting ... to top it off, the feeling of impotence when you want to complain and ignore you ...
Well nothing, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/13/2010 7:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.