{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning .....: D .... Friday finally and my last winter day day hehehe .... Monday to get up: Mrgreen:

Karmentxu a lot of encouragement and take care of yourself ...: D

Owash I'm glad you're already in house, now to rest some of so much hospital .....

Here the heat continues, sooooo heat ...!

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/25/2010 4:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!Although stormy here, yesterday we fell a shap of print water at night, we were at the fair in my neighborhood and we had to get shotgled and still soaked, we got home like soups, from top to bottom, my sonHe gave him to laugh, how rich, Jee, Jeeee as he was in a cart ... but he did the same thing, we did not carry the plastics ... It was to see all the parents with the children running in stampede :))
I had to take away the insulin pump that I had to hold the support and put it in my bag, because I was soaked ... I already tell you that it was impressive, as a recion out of the shower.
And today they say we are going for the same as yesterday.
Changing Owash theme, a lot of encouragement and patience and to take care of your father as much as possible, not to follow and those things that complicate their vessel.
Have you put oxygen at home?My uncle limited enough to have to carry oxygen almost all day and at night, but it is what there is and the first is the first, if it is your case.
Well you see or do not write anything in a long time or I get messy and I mess and I don't stop ...
Juanlu, I see that I am not the only one with the controls, rather lack of control ... well we will have to fall as usual as usual.
A thousand rowing kisses and happy week and to those who go on vacation happy summer.
: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
06/25/2010 6:06 a.m.

Jelou
On Wednesday the definitive list of my opposition and the call for squares came out: D ... I definitely stay in Valencia Capital City, in 1 of the 4 hospitals: the faith, peset, Arnau, clinic ... by order of preference.
I imagine that by October I will start by pushing beds ... If possible empty: Mrgreen:

Carmentxu my father does not carry oxygen, yet ... they have put him a nebulizer ... although I think they will end up putting the cpap the machine with oxygen to sleep: shock: ... thus it does not fatigue the lungs and heart, at least 8-10 hours.

If Prado makes the Camino Santiago, I make the medical way: after 10 days seeing them, today a doctor to sign the certificate, on the medical Monday to be referred to the tire, ophthalmologist to review the macular degeneration, Thursday visitmine at the endocrinno and Friday visit my mother's surgeon ... and all that without charging any pharmaceutical laboratory :))

Here the water does not see her or drawn ...: oops:

DiabetesForo
06/25/2010 8:01 a.m.

Owash, my son where do you live?Here today the afternoon is presented yesterday, from Chaparrón ...
Well, better if at the moment it does not carry oxygen during the day, with the nebulizers it will march much better. I use several inhalers because of asthma and allergy, (which by the way it is primevera is bailed with us.)
I am very happy with the opposition, to see if in a year of these I present myself again and I approve one of mine. They do not come out, with the crisis it is all standing in the ministry for which I work.
I didn't know that you had macular affectation ... Will you tell me how is it worth it?
Well the rest of health routes as Alea would say :))

Carmentxu
06/25/2010 8:14 a.m.

Carmentxu I am from Valencia ... And it is my father of the macular degeneration .... I at the moment book.

It would be good that this weekend rained ... Let's see if it gave excitement to the carriage of utility in the port ... and but make a typical west day: Mrgreen: which makes it impossible to go out.

DiabetesForo
06/25/2010 8:20 a.m.

hahaha Owash, you're bad ehhh ....;), Congratulations on that square where you wanted ...: D

DiabetesForo
06/25/2010 11:18 a.m.

How about family ???
How long without going here.Owash I'm glad to see you finally at home with your father even if they don't stop with so much doctor up and down, everything is for good.By the way, congratulations for that well deserved square, you will feel like it.
Mommy, where are you?I hope you are well.
In the end what happened to the pump tests?I am a loss.
Marcita, how is it noe already?I hope you are already enjoying the pool, which envies, although I cannot complain.
Here heat and without air, weird here, but that we are at parties, although it is not the same as those of the villages, Ainsss.
BSS.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/25/2010 7:22 p.m.

Good to all !!
Owash ... I'm glad your father is already at home, even if you don't stop visiting doctors ... to have a good weekend, and I see that you have good news about your place, I'm glad ... at least the wait has deservedPenalty.
Prado, what a good summer day !!!And let's see if you can end the way ... that this weekend has become ugly with storms.
Beky, are you at parties?Surely the kids have a great time ... and enjoy the holidays.
Carmentxu ... welcome, encourage your controls, to see if you put them in order.
We last weekend, the wedding very well, Iciar had a great time ... We have been very dancer ... until 3:30 that was non -stop ... and on Monday we celebrated its birthday with the family, and it wasEnchanted with everyone at home ... And every year he enjoys it much more.On Thursday we celebrated it with children ... in a ball site, and great.
Today is my wedding anniversary, and you see me here working :( ... today Saturday 6 years ago, as time passes.
We have already registered Iciar's school, and until September nothing more ... well I have nerves:-/
Well, I'm still, I'm doing an online course, taking advantage of the fact that this is calm today.
Good weekend, kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/26/2010 5:53 a.m.

Jolín had written a message and has volatilized: shock:

What he said, that Celia is getting older: D, what you have Costao, huh?;)
Owash, congratulations.How good, where you wanted.You deserve it.I am very happy.
Prado, still curras in the afternoon?
Carmentxu, now to put on the batteries, you will see how you are soon maintaining the glycemia at bay.
Anuski, ohhhhh I forgot to congratulate Iciar: Oops :: oops :: oops: ... Congratulations !!!I imagine that it will have had a great time with so much party.Give it a kiss.
And for you, congratulations on that 6th anniversary.
Becky to enjoy the heat.
Here in Madrid the morning is good.Len a while we will go to the retirement and then visit Vips.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/26/2010 7:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, is sleepy?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/28/2010 5:17 a.m.

Good morning route
Yes, I dream.I have risen at 10. Biennnn.We continue in Madrid, we will go at noon, that Juanlu Curra.
Great weekend to walk, no heat, so we have enjoyed the street, and the occasional storm, which has not bothered much.
I see that you are lazy.
Good morning and kisses to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/28/2010 6:05 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Great Monday, because I go Dominguito: Mrgreen: First the monumental anger with Formula 1. The childStandards: Twisted: Better leave the subject.

And yes, Celia becomes older, although occasionally reminds us what it was.Yesterday came with a friend and the dog.After an hour and peak he calls me from the health center, that he had gone to look for the ambulance, because he gave him a low and, although I remembered it, he did not carry Glucosport.As he was in the lighthouse area, without bars or houses, his mobile without battery and that of his friend without balance, because he decided (less bad) call 112, which is free, and a doctor with the ambulance went to look for her, veryMajo, by the way.It turns out that my dear daughter took a flax (or flag, or as demons it is called, a pole of those who come in a bag) and the clamp was gone.Instead of putting on the 3 units I told him, he put 14, go to know why.;)

Total, a couple of hours at the health center with glucosmors in vein.The lost nervous dog to see that she was leaving in the ambulance (thankfully the friend was and took it until I could pick it up) and I remembering old days :?

What heat, embarrassment that I will end on storm, because humidity is chewed.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/28/2010 9:27 a.m.

Go Alea, you have left me with stone .... What head of Celia, thankfully he has resources and could solve well.: Shock :: Shock:
And what a fabric with the F1, ah and I do not say na of the red ... how we do not change them in both cheeks .... in short, I say that they do not convince me.
We have already arrived, to see if we rest a little and put ourselves to the task.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/28/2010 11:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day ...... I walk with mess at the OFI and yesterday I had no time almost to enter ....-//

Alea goes scare and what would Celia be thinking?;), Luckily everything was resolved in the end ...
I didn't think of Sunday's race, I couldn't see her well because we were in Coruña and I saw her at times but what I read later fits me a lot, there are already a few disappointments .....: |And it seems very unfair, as much as some football arbitrations, it is clear that the World Cup is won as always ...: Twisted:
By the way Velia, I have lowered some songs from the singer that you recommended the other day and I like it, it reminds me a lot of his way of singing to Silvio :).

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/29/2010 4:05 a.m.

Hello routeros, good morning ...
Owash, I'm glad your place and forgive for the mistake, I thought you were the one of the macula and not your father. I hope the man is better.
Alea, go telita with Celia ... I still remember my adolescence a bit ... everything happens you'll see ...
For Valencia with Alonso, he was unworthy ... that he is going to be done, the damn crio: Oops: again he has come out with his, a capon and tomorrow forgotten, as always.
Today to see how the selection plays, that I mieditoooooo and that I am very soccer, but I would like Spain to win.
What happens today is the Hector school party and I don't think I will see anything ...
Well, greetings for everyone.

Carmentxu
06/29/2010 6:57 a.m.

Alea, this daughter of yours is a bargain for Mir, residents and several apprentices in diabetes ... Anyway, patience that happens ... to nonsense.:-/

Great Hamilton: Mrgreen: Always to the limit, although he still has millions of kilometers to approach the mythical prost (another that always went to the limit)

I continue with doctors: P ... Now they have scheduled to my father a backpack with oxygen only for when I leave home and yesterday afternoon they brought him a break only for when he is at home:-/ ... a disaster;Let's see if they come soon and take it.

DiabetesForo
06/29/2010 9:05 a.m.

Great Hamilton?No, Owash, he could be a great pilot, very big, but his dirty game and his lack of humility make him a cheater and spoiled little girl by FIA.I see it very Schumacher style: everything is worth because I am worth it.
For me were great Fitipaldi, Niky Lauda, ​​and some more.Ayrton Senna was another traps.I like clean play.

Celia today is fine.We will see how hard.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/29/2010 11:38 a.m.

Good morning, route!
What a silence now.And what a nochecita.Luckily we are going to the beach tomorrow.Good!
Yesterday Angela notes, very good, all outstanding, except music with good and physical ed. With remarkable, because the teacher is notable as a higher note :?: Shock :.Farewell to school and paperwork to enroll in the institute.What a tomorrow.And as a holfon health center to change the optium, which has definitely changed (as the song would say).Here they have started with the control of strips, it does not seem bad that they carry control as long as they do not deny me the ones I need, that in principle it will not be so.But it is a roll, now you have to make an appointment with the nurse, who issues the auxiliary with the number of strips they have to give you, come on, between that they are still fish with the computer program, and that they are surprised thatA diabetic became 6 controls a day, I was more than 1 hour just to give me the happy paper:-/.Let's see if for the next month they go faster.
I have to admit that Michael Schumacher I liked it a lot as a pilot, but the Hamilton, Ufffff, I can't with him: Oops:
And finally I liked the red one ... Before they had to have removed Torres:-/, it is seen that it is not in shape .... Let's see if these boys are spabling, that we are already in rooms.: D: d
I am going to prepare some things, that I have to go back to Papeleos and how much I want with the solajera that is here.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/30/2010 4:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ....: D .... We are already on Thursday and follow the calooooooor ......: Mrgreen:

What notes Angela, congratulations and now to enjoy the summer ...... You have already gone to the beach ????????

I don't like Hamilton either, it's a capricious and spoiled babysitter ....... and quite cheater ....: Twisted:

Owash, how about those doctors?How is your father follow ?????I hope improving ....: D

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/01/2010 4:26 a.m.

nas, what boredom here in Zahara de los Atunes.All day beach, fishing in chiringuito, nap, pool ... a pelmada.EPA

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/03/2010 7:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.