{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Prado, knowing that he was allergic we knew it, but because of the evidence.Arrived April-May began with symptoms and singing.But nobody sent an allergologist.It is that the pediatrician who had Angela was that list.
And I continue with the curtains, yesterday my mother came to help me, but today I will continue alone.It is that ER sews a frustration that I have, I love it but I am refuses.He gave me a Jua Luis sewing machine, and I have to amortize it, hahahaha.
Owash, I want you to be in a little house and that everything is fine.
Nacho, Jolín how good a calm weekend feels at home after so much trajín.
Prado, another stage ... You soon have the compostela (it is said that, right?)
I will continue.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/18/2010 5:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Holasss

Thanks for the spirits

At home, but by the way ... my father well, although I still don't know what he has:?... what began as abdominal pain +respiratory failure (88 of oxyIt has nothing)+suspicion of pulmonary embolism (waiting for a tac result ... I don't think anything has anything) and perfectly ...

Good luck is weekend because I carry a anger with the Matasanos: Evil: Well, it does not say that my father's case is complex: shock: he has 3 clear pathologies, of which we have ruled out 1 because he has no symptoms and another because we have to make aEndoscopy, where is the complexity?... Let's see the espabilao that comes tomorrow and what tells us ... he tells us that he has Lupus: Mrgreen:

Reviewing the mail, I have found this:
Link ... 60809.html

Doubts with Lantus return and it seems that summer will bring even more news :(

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/18/2010 1:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, routeros!
Owash, go, made you in a house.You will tell us news, although I suppose that until next week they will not test ... to see if it is true and stays at all.Cheer up.
We went out yesterday, who had been a long time that we were not alone, hey, it is appreciated.We went to the old town, from Cañitas and then to a beautiful and small Italian restaurant that we love.to
And today we continue with the task, hang pictures, organize the cabinets.Of course, accompanied by good music, which always encourages.
Ah, Prado and those who like Cantauotres, do you know Alejandro Filio? Is the Mexican Silvio.I met him for Juanlu, we usually hear her the weekend before getting up.I've finished taking a love.I recommend it.
Well, routerillos, have a good Sunday.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/20/2010 7:44 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, makes sleep?Today, we all get rid of a gang that is now for South Africa by King's body to our consists ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/21/2010 3:35 a.m.

Good morning ........ Ooooooootra time Monday, every time I make the weekend ..... :( ..... the good thing is that this is my last week that I work in the afternoon untilSeptember .... Bieeeeeeen ....: Mrgreen:

Juan Luis I hope your wish is not fulfilled: Shock:, I would prefer before to stop paying a few euros to so much parasite that is loose there ....: |

Velia I don't know Alejandro Filio but I'm going to look online that I sure like hehe

Owash How is your father continues ?????

I'm going to work a little that I have a mess ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/21/2010 4:19 a.m.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

After writing a will, I have not been publishedoooooooooooooo: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted:

I do not have much longer, just tell you that on Friday in the endo well, the hem in 7'9, it is not to throw rockets, but after the month and peak so chungo that we have had I am very happy, I expected it higher.And I like it every time, he is not in a hurry, he requires the graphs, the controls, the rations ... He even reviewed Noe from top to bass, including all the fingers, one by one.
And the end -of -year party was also very good, they enjoyed a lot and danced very well.

Juan Luis, I hope you are wrong and the Red continue for those worlds of God a temportade yet :)).

Good day.

DiabetesForo
06/21/2010 5:36 a.m.

Here a weekend with a cold air of care .... But on Saturday was the friend Sabina in concert, so he gets better: D

Let's see that they are able to do those of the Red.

That all pending temillas are improving.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/21/2010 6:03 a.m.

Hello again, for those who do not know who I am still, I identify, I am Samira, but that I have had to enter with another name for different reasons ... they are not relief so.
I am delighted to meet you again.
I have not yet given me time to read anything, at all, I will try ... and apologize.
A hug for everyone.: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
06/21/2010 7:13 a.m.

Hi Carmentxusamira ...... Rebienvenida.

I still of hospitals with my father ... As I advanced I had no thrombus or lungs or legs ...They do endoscopy, I don't know we'll see.

I have read allergy? I had linked this website?

Fumbol?:-/ :?

DiabetesForo
06/21/2010 4:45 p.m.

Nosdias, Hi Carmentxu !!!!!
Oh Owash !!!How much your father sounds to what I lived with my mother.Cheer up!!!and strength !!!
It seems that we are going to have to keep paying a few more days to those of the Red ... well, what Ilu.

Juan Luis
06/22/2010 4:12 a.m.

Good morning, route!
Well, I want the red win: d.Of course, yesterday's game did not convince me ... we won, yes, but we failed more than a fair shotgun ... Anyway, to see if these boys focus, which will not be for what they charge: shock:.
Owash, at the moment your forecasts are being fulfilled with respect to your father ... I'm glad.Let's see if you soon end up hospitals, which is certainly exhausting.Cheer up!.
Thanks for the link of the allergies.I will take a look carefully.
Carmentxu, Rebienvenida!
Prado, do you start the intensive day, right?
Here today more heat, and end of course.Today is Angela's graduation, at 12 we have the act ... and then go to the pool to eat and spend the afternoon.Ufff, the first time he will go to the pool alone.I trust that it will be fine, but it gives me a little thing.
And how my girl suffers with the end of the course, she is nervous, as every year.This maybe something else, because after 9 years all together, this next course disintegrates.They go to the institute and each one will go to different centers.
Come on, I'm going to make my girl's sandwich and prepare to go to the party.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/22/2010 4:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day......

Yes, if Juan Luis a few more days, but it gives me that they will be little:-/:-/ .....

Owash courage and improve your father ..... a kiss ...

Karmentxu Rebienvenida: D ...

Lola, Sweety where are you going ???????Tell us something ...: Mrgreen:

Velia that everything is going well, you have no doubts, that Angela has had a good teacher: D and congratulations for graduation ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/22/2010 4:50 a.m.

Good morning routerillos
What a heat that is doing in these lands.
Thanks Passo;).It went well: D, the adventure of the pool was fine and I am glad, for her and for me.Because as Juanlu says, this has done nothing but start.Well, I have told it in parents, but basically what we had talked about, it was measured before getting into the water and before eating and snacking ... I arrived home at 9.30. "Jambrina" total ...
Today from Relax, because Angela is going to spend the day home from some friends, Dana goes to the pool, Juan Luis is in Madrid, because I think I have already done it: D:-/.
Lola, Sweety, how are you going?
Come, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/23/2010 7:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.
Owash, let's see if they once diagnoses your father and give him the treatment, Jopé.Six months we have been trying to see a neurologist or geriatrician and there is no way.They have already made 4 or 5 analytics.They have sent her to the cardiologist 2 times (she has a healthy heart like an apple), they do nothing but ask for stupid tests, but of geriatrician or neurologist, nothing: Twisted:

Velia, I tell you the same about Angela's allergy.They are already worth.

And Celia ends the course tomorrow.Finally, we hope, and is happy and motivated to start the course that is already with the batteries loaded.After so much torture, he now says that he will start looking for the diploma and that he will make two careers (teaching and psychology) to see if he does not change our minds along the way :))

Carmentxu, Rebienvenida.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
06/23/2010 8:52 a.m.

Nas, just pass to greet, that I now come from my sponsors' house, and in a while I start to work, that there are things of my work that only let us do from 12 o'clock at night.

Juan Luis
06/23/2010 6:10 p.m.

Good morning ....... what caloooooooooooooooooooooor ...: Evil: by God ... and at this time, I do not want to think what will be in a while ....... should be forbidden to workhe he.....

Owash I imagine that hospitals still?Let's see if they are already sent for home and on this weekend you have the F1 race, with what you like;) ...

I will see if I can concentrate a little and do something that we are at the end of the month and people want to charge ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/24/2010 4:31 a.m.

Good morning to all and yes my mother who warm up now!My little one wanted to go to the pool yesterday at all costs and I could not take him, in the end after several attempts I convinced him and the mosqueo happened ... Thing of children, but Joer what character he has and that is only three years old:))
As I see that it is not going to give me the time to catch up a whole year of route, I beg you if I do not ask you for something or if you have to explain something already commented, to be able to put a little up to date.
Yesterday I wrote something, but I don't know where I have had to put it, I mean that I will be in drafts, but hey, I write today and that's it.
Thank you Alea, I wanted to be here you don't know it well.
My life is more or less the same, with some flavor than another, but that can be thrown forward ... In fact we are, which is not little.
Alea pretty, tell me again where the link of the Asturias bombs and all that subject is, that you already know that I am interested huh!
I am very happy with all the new firefighters, especially for the little ones, Noe, etc.
It is always a joy.
I am regular, in July it touches me endocrine and it will freak out!But clearly, before I have to go to the nurse in early July and see if I return to the fold, that uncontrolled with anything and I leave, I leave and it cannot be and more with the retinopathy that I have.
It is currently stable, but you can't leave or fall into neglect as it happens to me from time to time.
Well routes that said good day and congratulations to the Juanes/as Juanlu, goes for you tb, etc.
Kisses: d

Carmentxu
06/24/2010 7:37 a.m.

Owash, I forgot, I hope your father is improved or at least that he has a long time of life ... and wish all of you who have a family member or friend.
Greetings

Carmentxu
06/24/2010 7:40 a.m.

Holasssssss

Already back through the official rooms ... and the lord of the castle also back.
In the end, the diagnosis is the worsening of the COPD with emphysema: shock: ... it did not have to be very spabilao to realize that 3 pneumonia in 8 months was not very normal ... in short, that I forget the unit ofIt cuts stay ... that is neither a unit (there is a lot), nor is it short (10 days) nor is it stay.
Now we will visit pneumology to see what we are ...

I had forgotten the strollers: Evil: ... 2 months ago I picked my brothers in the port and I already gave agony to see it with a lot of partially closed fences and streets, they tell me that for 1 month it is unbearable: Evil :... yes, Aspar and Roig to earn money at all;Larrita and Afotos Camps ...: ((: ((((

Juanlu congratulations ....... 12 at night?:-/ ... it must be that the Internet is cheaper at that time: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/24/2010 8:11 a.m.

Nosdias, finally Friday !!!!!In a few hours my family is here.
What Carmentxu says happens to us all, I mean that feeling that just before going to endo everything has come down .... in short.
Owash, courage, encouragement, encouragement ...

Juan Luis
06/25/2010 3:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.