{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone I see with the allergy that I have not been able to write these days very beautifully but I have read you but I see that within what is good good because I have my son who is allergic to the mites and Jessica is asthmaticHe entered the breeding when we start with diabetes, he enters that and dermatitis and every two for three gastroenteritis but hey the asthma does not give it to the wood and the other either. I was linked because I am looking for work and the other day they called me fromA company from Torrelavega for a factory sent me to go today for an interview and it gives me that na de na but I do not lose hope that at home I am super overwhelmed I did not get a kiss for all Velia ale a hug Kris that baby you will have right awaywith you a beautiful kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 3:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, that yes, that I feel very good here, that at all times I have felt welcome and I have seen that with many people in all this time the reception has been equally good.That to say that the route was somewhat closed were things of you already know who.Here has always been very, very good vibes.

And when I have said that of writing in a thread that is not the "yours" I was referring to it is curious because sometimes you enter a place where you think you are not going to have much in common and it turns out that you find very related people (As happened with silver on the route of Alicante).It happened to me that I entered a day in Lantus and pregnancy (when I am neither diabetic nor it occurs to me to get pregnant again) and I found Anuski and Beky that I have a lot of love.And that's why my allusion to "yours" was, nothing more, I didn't mean that the threads had an owner or anything like that.

So for my part delighted to be here and if I have come to this forum it is because it seemed to me that you were not treated with justice.

Uf as I roll up, I will read again that I have already forgotten everything.: Oops:

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/07/2008 5:18 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Maria, how good to see you here !!!! ... to see if you are lucky and you get that job .... Torrelavega ... how well I had a great time in a basketball encounter that we had when I had about 13years ... Jo: Oops:
Here cloudy, but the raining thing I fear that he will leave it for another day ... Yesterday a couple of thunder and 4 drops, enough to put the lost patios but irrigated I had to water that the land of the plants was intact.
And already Thursday, this weekend we are going to Madrid and already with our minds put in it .... what hips !!!
Have a good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/08/2008 4:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good and rainy days in Madrid.
Beky stop singing !!!: D What a storm night!And my maid to the field of Madrid to see the game, at 3 that came to me: x.
Alea the allergy to the horse is one of the worst, she has a friend and until they discovered her she felt fatal, Angel is the only animal she does not have, well and the dog that gives him little, with the cat for example fatal.
Velia I hope Angela is a little better than glycemia.
: Oops: writing on the route I'm glad we can write all, I thought it was for people who lived in certain places.: Oops: I lost something on the other route ....: Shock:
Mania, Maria, Anuski, Prado, Kalua, Marcita that today you no longer pass that heat that I like, Juan Luis, Juanlu and surely some of me forgot kisses and that it is the mild day.
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 4:17 a.m.

Good morning, peace .... It seems that with the increase in insulin is better .... this stable night in 120, but it has risen with 150 ... it seems that it is affecting the phenomenon of ALBA, which did not have before.... so I increased its basal from 6 in the morning to 10.30, to see how tomorrow .... of the allergy better, of course, with what it carries for the body ....
By the way, Juan Luis and Juanlu is the same ....: P ... Juanlu familiar and affectionately;)
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/08/2008 4:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ......... here also cloudy, less heat and rain ... we will see ... this storm time exhausts me .....: shock:

Paz hehehe ... there was a lot to celebrate yesterday no? ........ the League and the beating to Barcelona :)) .....

A huge kiss for Alain who is a champion and for his daddies.

And I'm going to curmen that they don't leave me anymore ... uffff ..... have a good day

kisses

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 4:48 a.m.

Nosdias, yes, raining, and fubo better not to speak.This morning I have already visited a couple of banks, I have two more left, then when I go to see the client .. I leave you that they have sent me.Ah, I continue with problems to write more than one post when I am in the curro.

Do you know how to park?Show it
1. Click on the link below.
2. Press the arrows to park
UP - DOWN - Left and right
The space bar to say that it is already parked
Now to demonstrate how good you are.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/08/2008 5:03 a.m.

Goodssssss

Has Barça lost?

Paz, thanks, equally!

Well little today, go the usual, what boredom:-/

Anuski, pretty, then walks what you;) !!

Maria to see if she has luck with work, come

Well see each other, what do you all have a good day

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 5:24 a.m.

Good morning!What it rains, who rains .... heh.Finally the water came, my mother, what is missing.It is not that it floods, but something is something and how fresh!

Yesterday I was watching cars, my old R-19 no longer leaves me more, which is already 3 times.

As for what you talked about the thread, I was not on the previous route, I knew some for the previous forum, but I have to admit that when I got here I felt very stunned, I had a great reception and I feel at home, at home,So thanks to everyone: Velia, Beki, Mani, Juan Luis, Anuski, Prado, Anika, Paz, Kalua ... Surely I leave someone.

Well, what was said, good day.

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 5:31 a.m.

Juan Luis, how good !!!: D
At the moment I take care of all the cars .....
But you'll see ..... sure I get it.I put this to my son that he is an ax in games and we'll see if he gets it ...
I am going to entertain me another little until I go, which today is supposed to have mercadillo in the town, but with what falls it will be that no ...
Peace
Isn't there a Juanlu here too?: Oops:

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 5:31 a.m.

Kalua 4 - 1 Imagine the party.
Today you have to have a dream ... but you will gladly not it.
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 5:36 a.m.

Good morning.

Maria, to see if there is luck with work.We cross our fingers.

And that little one of Kris, Alain, who already knew that I was going to throw out, as a general, yes sir.He wants to live, and he will.Kris, a hug, pretty.

Marcita, you left me: ((Come, as we had to name us all, so this grows, we would not give supply.

And Murasaki, which has us in suspense.We cross fingers there too, although this time everything will go out to ask for mouth.

Prado, do you want to stop laughing?You have to hunch, which gives my clothesline :)) :)) :)) Nothing, ours, hahahahaha.

And I am going to update the profile, that I have no data on, which I then disconnect and I do not know when I can enter again, which will come today to install the telecable, to see how everything works.

That allergic are improved.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 5:44 a.m.

I forgot!Beki, yesterday I could not remember more than you, because of your in -laws and the cake.Well, mine goes and offers Noe an ice cream just like his other two grandchildren and says "total for a pole", thankfully my jellyilla has more knowledge than many adults and replied "I don't like that, which has Azuquitaof the bad "take an answer!.

Alea, sorry for forgetting.Much encouragement also for Kris and Alain, as they say in my village, is a machote.

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 6:10 a.m.

.... I swear that it has cost me to stop laughing ...;), it is also true that it costs me nothing to laugh ...:-/
hahaha................

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 6:10 a.m.

Hello everyone, as I do not connect I lose my thread.

What a bad day and this weekend are the parties in my mother's town: ((, in short, those of the town that this year could not dance, I never dance only I look with a bottle in my hand :)), I will change it for the bottle of water.
Yesterday I was in Toc, I was not the doctor that disaster, I have been told that I have to return the mychors to give me the entrance papers.I have already prepared their things with the uncertainty of the sizes in short, I have not bought anything of size 0 and a pair of 1 month things, the rest is 3 months, taking into account diabetes and that my nephews weighed 4,500 and4,200 I don't want him to leave the hospital like a morcillita.

How I am glad that Alain is fine, I have a friend who is a midwife and says that the first interested in living are and what reason is.

Anuski do not worry about your baby my husband came to have a rickets (2 years) and measures 1.82 is now diet (thank God, because em The bed always turned to her side) and has been weighing Sun97 kg, my grandmother whenever this is bad tells me, what bad luck you have or fiber stop eating!:))

Well now I will read you more that I am making a empanada of scallops for the holidays and the filling is burned.

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/08/2008 6:38 a.m.

Good morning !!! ... well almost afternoons:-/
Murasaki, the sizes ... better that you have gone to sizes of 1 and 3 months ... I also had what I had bought was like that, but then I do not know why I had bought some 1 month pajamas but very small that IThey came from pearls.Let's see the Wednesday that they tell you, will they tell you the day?By the way, how about Vanne and Marcos?Do you know about them?

Mani, heart are a solete, I also took you very much love ... What things, right?How about the handsome couple?He goes for children, although the daddies are sure to also :))

Marcita, how well your girl from lessons to her grandparents, will be checked with that answer.
Beky, are you asking for a bomb for nayah?Isn't it right with Levemir?And Noa, is still good?

Alea, do not leave us much time, to make you quickly, that urges;)

Kalua, Barça yesterday a disaster against Madrid ... and my husband telling me at the end ... we have lost yes, but Barça is much better team than Madrid ... and ??? What serves them but win: Shock: Jiji

Prado what we are talking about is not going to be this Friday, as soon as I know something I let you know again.

Velia, if I did not expect Alain's photo, I thought they wouldn't let them take pictures, but looking at him at home last night ... and desire to live, they don't miss it, it's a northern chicarrón !!!!

Well, I'm saying goodbye, I have a lot to name it: Oops :, but that is very good here with so much good people !!!! Kisses !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/08/2008 8:18 a.m.

Juan Luis, I still can park :?
Have you achieved it?
PEACE

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 9:06 a.m.

Well, Just Vane called me on Tuesday, less badly, I was quite worried because I didn't take the phone and nobody knew anything about her.It seems that Marcos the only thing he has is "hooligan" does not stop complaining and eating, and nothing is sleeping is exhausted, but otherwise he notices it as always.

Yes Apparent the Miercols already give me everything, it is supposed that on May 28 it will be born :)

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/08/2008 9:18 a.m.

Murasaki, good, that is the day of my birthday.: D
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 9:34 a.m.

park?Ahem ... but that does not do the garage guard?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/08/2008 9:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.