{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

nas, I see that you are very occupied .. Well, I have been a lot of agetcation between customers and banks ... Is it going with a jota or ge?... But today is Fridaysssss ... They said that today in Madrid intermittent rains, but for now only flashing drops.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/09/2008 8:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ratessssssssss

Let's see: Hujereo, Agence ... mmm, the spelling controller of the forum prefers the first .. of nothing ..jeje

Well the morning has struck me (I have not distracted myself or almost;)) and for today and until Monday what was given ..

Anuski, Guopetona, thanks, to see if Iciar sleeps a lot and let you also rest!Anyway touch we can say weekend urban ... Book Fair !!

disappear?

Anyway, route, see you on Monday !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/09/2008 10:38 a.m.

good ... just greet and say that I am still alive .... with much sadness and stress, but live ....
The glycemia, strangely (exists this word?), Very good .... I don't understand anything ... and the lantus, from 32 I went to 26 ... and novorapid already lowered it a unit, in short, that for 6rations, I put 3 units ... will I be stopping being diabetic?What a bad joke ...
Many greetings to all ... don't see how you write, I don't give a coarse ...

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
05/09/2008 6:57 p.m.

Look at what hours and I am still here, tomorrow I will freak it out, but as we have changed the lesson at night I did not end up and I am waiting for control.
On the pump, then one more step.They will put a continuous sensor for a few days to see their glycemia and then wait.This goes for long and the truth is I don't feel like waiting for more.: (((
Good weekend.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/09/2008 10:23 p.m.

Good morning ........ rains, rains and rains, time always spoils on the weekend, I'm already fed up ... :?

Beky do not despair, although I understand you, but if you are giving step at least it is something, the sad thing is that within the same community there are so many differences, here they offer you the bomb without problem, they have already put many for three years and theFirst they went to two children although not as young as your girl, we will continue with the crossed fingers so that everything is expedited.

Anika Dare and don't stop writing to us ..... a kiss

I'm going to get a while;) And I hope I stop raining a little to run if I'm not going to climb the walls ....-//

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 6:08 a.m.

Good morning!!!

What a weekend roll we are presented ... I am also maruando ... what a remedy !!! the little sleep must take advantage of:-/
Let's see if it lets you run, ... but not without a raincoat, because at any time ... chaparrón !!!!

Beky, ... what a nightmare, as they like to give long, at least you got something, I hope it is in the very short term, and as Prado says we continue with the fingers well crosses;)

Iciar is with the teeth above, yesterday I look at him with his finger and the first piquitos are already noticed ... what a guay !!!! I was wearing days he sleeps very little and yesterday and today he must be recovering sleep.

Anika, when are you coming to León, in September?I am glad that your glycemias are at bay, I can't say the same ... :?, although improving !!!

Well routes, I'm going to continue with the "tasks"

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/10/2008 7:12 a.m.

Well, it doesn't rain here.Flood

He has not stopped a minute since yesterday afternoon, and is not painted.

The only thing that bothers me is to have to go for the purchase.For the rest, I like it to rain.

Celia has much better glycemia.It has been quite good for a few days.Will it be tobacco?: Oops: I don't know what to think.Good glycemia, more docility, more affectionate ... What will that head of yours be plotting?

Anyway, whatever will sound.

Anika, beautiful, what's wrong with you?Why are you sad, woman?Come, raise that mood.

Beky, let's see if you get it.With persistence there will be no obstacle that is not demolished, you will see it.

Anuski, surely as soon as he has the teeth outside he will be less annoying and will sleep better, sure.

Well, I leave you, I'm going to waterproof to buy.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 9:18 a.m.

Hello!How lucky you are raining, here or gout but makes an air of death.

Noe yesterday before eating had 29!And playing so quiet.If that was a scare or tell you before dinner: 367 will it be rebound?I know.This is a remover, which my friend says.

Beki, little by little things are achieved.It took almost 3 months to give me needles of 5 and now I have been fighting or know for the hemoglobin of capillary puncture.The case is not to give up and be Machacona.Everything will arrive.

For all, good day, to see how it goes tomorrow, that we are going from communion.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 10:23 a.m.

Anuski, when Noe started with my teeth and was upset, cooled my hands with Agus, wet a finger in Apiretal and gave her a massenger for the gum, calm her a lot.

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 10:24 a.m.

Good afternoon.
For Madrid also raining all day the case is that yesterday they said that it would rain a drop.
Anika How long! But girl and that sadness now?
Beky, as you say is already another step.Patience that comes.
Alea, if I have not misunderstood, Celia smokes?: Shock: And do you get all with tobacco?Because at home we do not smoke any but Angel if I knew that he gets miracles of that myself is prescribed.:))
Marcita that scares.Sure 367 was a rebound.
Angel at dawn was 119: D but when the lantus has been put in the morning at 8 almost 300: shock: Is it not lasted 24 h the lantus?Can it last a few days yes and others not?Anyway today we go through the clouds ... :(
Marcita Who asked him to do the hair glycemia to the pediatrician or his endo?Do that do it in the consultations?
I let you go to the Emergency Department to see if something is sent to me for my mouth that today hurts the Muela of the trial a barbarity ... with the little judgment that I have and goes and I get the tooth.
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 1:16 p.m.

Hello, peace.
Yes, Celia now smokes.I don't know what the next will be.And I don't think tobacco is the cause of its good glycemia, the truth.In fact I think he is having them despite smoking, not thanks to smoking.

I suppose that smoking, now that we have left his father and me, will be to take the opposite, simply.Last night, that he was in a very good and very communicative humor, he told me that he had once tried a "pot" of Bacardí with I don't know what.
I told him that, to save us time, I could go directly to the heroine, and thus we also saved intermediate shocks: Twisted:

I think he tries to get attention, as if we were not enough pending.What a cross

Anyway, this bull of adolescence I fear that we have to fight it, whether we want as if not.What happens is that adolescence is like chickenpox: there are children who pass it with hardly any symptoms, while others suffer from the most violent eruptions.And Celia is from the second class.Luckily he already takes us with the cape in his hand.If you have to fight a miura, it fits.And I am more than accustomed to fighting in all squares, and with all kinds of bulls.Until now it hasn't done badly.

Well, ever, in the ex-force, but for what one is not prepared it is so that, while facing the bull, I key the flag one of the same gang, but now already bullfighting with "mirrors":)) :)) :))

Anyway, Paz, which is what we have left.If the teenager is rebellious, double dose of everything: of patience, firmness and whatever it takes.

A hug.

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 2:08 p.m.

Paz, the capillary hemo, is usually in the consultation of the endo and is supposed toNoe is fatal with extractions, it has even nightmares and every nightmare is a hypo ... Anyway, that the last time I went to a private laboratory to make it and so I will continue until here we modernize.

Anyway, go roll huh?

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 2:20 p.m.

Good night.

Velia I do not know what awaits us, for me as it is the first and unique I am in every first and angel is a answer, passive for what ... wants to attract attention, but as far as Celia has not arrived although I will not say it veryAlto ... I try to speak to him a lot about the consequences above all of the "pots" I do not doubt that you will have done it a thousand times, but since my son is a bit apprehensive I suppose that at the moment he is controlled ... I do not know why time.... I would like to be like you and to be able to give those "passes" with such security but I fear that if angel starts to put on my bull, (((((((

I know you had had some problem with someone in the other forum but I did not find out very well, I know that there has been a tremendous stampede ... here I am the sea of ​​good.

Marcita poor noe she so small and cannot understand that they have to prick it so much ... it is a pu ... but of the good: Evil:
And then they do not have something as simple for them as it can be capillary, it continues to insist that it is good at least for those small children.
We take Angel to a private endo but he has never told us about the hem capillary and is supposed to be a more modern hopital .... I will also tell him when we return in June.

Angel before dinner 344!: Shock: And to all this we were in a Chinese: ((with which he likes rice and the little thing he has been able to eat of it ... now he finishes bedtoping with 140. We will see at dawn that awaits us, it is aWithout living: ((: (((

May the night be mild to everyone

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 6:25 p.m.

As you have verified it was not for Velia but for Alea: Oops:

I'm sorry.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/10/2008 6:35 p.m.

Hello to all

For two days we are with float and sleeves in Valencia, which does not rain throughout the year does it in a few hours ... what barbarity ...

The latest novelty relative to the F1 circuit is that they will put immense canvases to certain areas that will not be able to "update" in time and that is clear is fatal on TV.

The neglect, in Valencia, is to put 4 -meter concrete walls to avoid indiscreet looks of the Guiris, I say tourists (which they say they will bring millions ...)

Smoking, they said with the exubera that tobacco accelerated the absorption of insulin ... although they also say it of alcohol ... for now my endo has not recommended any of these 2 options as improvement of my treatment: shock:

Meteorological salu2 from the Spanish lift :))

DiabetesForo
05/11/2008 5:33 a.m.

Nosdias .... how little he wins anything he does today ... Anyway, that in Cáceres, that this week I am not going to the Madriles ... well, I am getting up.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/12/2008 3:21 a.m.

Good morning ......... another one who does not feel like anything: ((, or writing ... Let's see if I encourage me .......: Shock:

Have a good day ...... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
05/12/2008 4:19 a.m.

Good morning!!.
Yesterday Juan turned 3 years with diabetes, the truth is that I had rare sensations, memories of the first impression that something horrible happened to him, start learning new vocabulary that I had never used in my daily language: glycemias, insulin, carbohydrates, Hypoglycemia: ((... in the end ... now seen in a distance and having accustomed us to "all this", I see that Juan is still happy, continues to do his normal activities, enjoying the sport of his friends, taking goodNotes ... Well that ... that the world has not sunk me as it seemed to me that day, it only makes me a little more complicated.
Changing the subject and when reading Owash talk about the circuit, I remembered that Alea asked if we did not like the F1 or the circuit.
Alea, to me F1, the truth is that neither disagree with me or excites me, the worst thing I support is the noise of the engines when they put it on TV (but that is a problem of personal relationship between me and the noise;)).
With what we are against (I speak for me, I don't know if Owash will agree), it is against the urban circuit that will "impose" in Valencia.
There are several problems: the cost, the initial forecast was 12 million euros, now the cost of the awards already exceed 82 million.It is a public spending for a private event.
In addition, the "urban earthquake", tunnels to overcome the Valencia-Castelón Férre line, transfer of bridges, high voltage lines, etc ...
The inhabitants of the neighborhood where the urban circuit will be built, protest because spending so much money, they have no service, as a primary care center, among others.There is a contradiction between waste and endowment.
That will become a mousetrap.There will be parking problems, noise ...
I do not fit in my head that in a city like Valencia close the streets when an urban circuit is going to be held.
Apart from all this (which could expand), the same participants in the races, including Fernando Alonso, have criticized the circuit.Urban circuits give "morbo", because an accident in it can be deadly.
Anyway, I did not roll up, it was a bit to explain Alea, as we see the circuit, especially and also, having the Cheste that is 30 km.
Well greetings to all

DiabetesForo
05/12/2008 5:54 a.m.

Jo well, we are fine ... Monday !!,

Let's see, yesterday of the mother (or is celebrated late or we Spaniards do it with advance ... I don't know), I have congenital disparate to this of the days of ... but in short that you cannot always goContracorriente and there are times that it is even fun not to do it, only since yesterday I have something pending with one of Clara's teachers (as for the author of poetry for the moment and even new order is censored in my house, by Pichiruchi !!) since after having been "honored" with a text where the protagonist, that is, .. The beloved mamma is in heaven and watches over her son who despairs because she fails to meet her "..., because that, as soon as I put in this afternoon (this morning we were all with haste that there was an excursion) a pair of "gestures" of gratitude for the detail, go ... hehehe., the International Book Fair, because that will be interesting, will be necessary to promote culture, will be an opportunity for Turin and Bla, Bla, Bla, but at the time of truth it is precisely the least suitable scope to find out ...You're welcome, too many stimuli for my brain, anyway .., it will be a matter of age !!

Well I continue ... working, for saying something, what have I not yet put on the pilassssssss

DiabetesForo
05/12/2008 6:08 a.m.

Good morning for everyone (I hope).

Yesterday of communion well, although my jelly "pissed" with his grandmother because he insisted again with the ice cream and the cake.He replied "But you are silly or what do you want me to wear Malita? I have already told you that I do not like azuquita de la malaaaaaaaaaaaa" then, poor mine, he wanted to apologize because he had told him silly.I told him that he does not have to apologize, but to defend himself and not let himself be convinced or deceive for anyone and kissed him for his attitude.In the end.

And the car left us again when it rained, to see if they already give us the new one.

Well that, Monday, what else can be said.Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
05/12/2008 6:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.